Strange Relationships - Cover

Strange Relationships

Copyright© 2006 by Thinking Horndog

Chapter 51: Things that Happen Between the Planned Entertainment

Erotica Sex Story: Chapter 51: Things that Happen Between the Planned Entertainment - Second Best, Book II. If you haven't read Second Best, you'll probably survive -- but it will give you something to do, after... Strange Relationships was a finalist for the Silver Clitoride Award for April 2006.

Caution: This Erotica Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Ma/Fa   mt/ft   Fa/Fa   ft/ft   Ma/Ma   mt/mt   Mult   Teenagers   Consensual   Romantic   NonConsensual   Reluctant   Rape   Mind Control   BiSexual   Heterosexual   DomSub   MaleDom   Spanking   Rough   Humiliation   Torture   Gang Bang   Group Sex   Interracial   White Couple   Black Couple   Black Female   Black Male   White Male   White Female   First   Safe Sex   Oral Sex   Anal Sex   Masturbation   Sex Toys   Water Sports   Enema   Exhibitionism   Voyeurism   BBW   Slow  

Rob and Mary entered Gino's Greasy Spoon, followed closely by Dwayne and Louise. Rob stopped in the main aisle and looked around, muttering, "Can't do the back booths -- they've got a rep, now. Besides, they're a zoo..." Sure enough, there were a number of even younger couples fooling around back there, obviously intent upon living up to the recent local legends. Rob negotiated briefly with the waitress and the two couples ended up in an off-side booth along the window -- highly visible. "Maybe this is a bit public for you two to come out, but we need to do this -- it's a response to Claudette's bullshit, mostly..."

"It's fine," Dwayne assured him. Louise was VERY nervous -- but also highly excited! This was just about as public a claim on Dwayne as she could make -- and the jacket draped over her shoulders made it even more clear...

Others noticed, too -- in fact, Dwayne and Louise eclipsed Rob and Mary somewhat. This was all pretty unexpected, and brought stony expressions to the faces of one or two females present while they suffered under the dual realization that Dwayne had been eligible for some time and they'd missed it, and that arguably he was already taken! And by Louise, for God's sake! How did THAT happen? Girls couldn't get a handle on it at all; boys instinctively assumed that sex was involved, especially given the fact that Louise was suddenly looking halfway decent...

Claudette Pinkersley was there, surrounded by her coterie of hangers-on. Having Rob and Mary there, obviously doing well, was a major thorn in her side, but she held her peace on the subject, because anything she said at this point would merely ruin her credibility. The discovery that Dwayne Hansen had apparently managed to secure feminine company was equally unwelcome as it limited her available targets; Dwayne would have been easy to cow and would have made a decent escort, properly instructed, even though he lacked Rob's charisma. Well, she would bide her time -- something else would come along...

Something else was Ted Phipps. Granted, he didn't present himself to Claudette directly -- but he made himself highly visible by leaning on the end of the booth the two couples were occupying, actively ogling Louise's cleavage, and remarking, "So! It IS you! When did you decide to come out and play with the big kids, Louise?"

"Excuse me?" Louise blinked confusion.

"Those hooters still healing?" Ted leered. "What other plastic surgery did you get? Did they puff up your lips?"

"N-no..." Louise stammered.

Dwayne started to fume. "Louise didn't get any surgery, Ted."

"Right," Ted declaimed dubiously. "I'll believe THAT when I see it." He leered at Louise, "Wanna show me, Sweet Thang?"

"N-no," Louise sputtered.

"See?" Ted argued, grinning. "If they were real, she'd have no problem..."

"Baring her tits in public?" Rob scoffed. "What planet are you from, Ted?"

"Hey, I'm just trying to get at the truth!" Ted argued. "You can't tell me that she managed to hide them all this time, even in those scarecrow outfits she wears! This is, like, the second time I've ever seen her in anything approaching decent..."

"It's true," Mary argued. "If you'd seen the bra she's been wearing -- it's a truss, and two sizes too small, at least!"

Ted made a mock grimace. "Ouch! Sounds painful! You into masochism, there, Sweet Thang? You like pain?"

"What?" Louise was having a hard time keeping up, struggling against amazement at Ted's rude comments and overbearing personality.

Ted shook his head. "I can't believe that you went to all this effort for Dwayne -- no offense, Buddy, but jeez..." Dwayne went red at the implied disparagement of his sexual capabilities. "Don't get all tied down, now, with the first boy who looks at you close! You need experience! Come around and see me, and I'll show you how guys do it who know what they're doing!"

"I don't think that Louise is gonna be interested in anything you've got to offer, Ted," Dwayne interjected, his voice ominous. "I've seen how you treat girls."

"Me, either," Louise slipped in quietly.

Ted grunted. "Huh! I've seen YOU, too, you know!" He shook his head, smiling superciliously. "You couldn't hold onto Darla Jean even with help! All I have to do is sit back and wait..."

"Man, stay away from Louise!" Dwayne growled.

"Or you'll do what?" Ted taunted.

"He'll collect three good friends and pound your ass to a pulp," Rob interjected. "Since I'll be one of them, finding two more shouldn't take any effort -- especially with YOUR track record!"

Overmatched, Ted started to disengage. "It'd take that!" he offered as a parting shot.

"It'd take a good deal less, actually," Rob countered, "We just wouldn't want to exert ourselves too much to do a good job."

Dwayne sat fuming, grateful for his friend's ability to win verbal engagements. Louise sat eyeing Ted as if he were a snake. Finally, she said quietly, "I don't like him..."

"You should stay away from Ted," Dwayne warned. "He hasn't treated a girl right yet, and I'm not sure he ever will! If he bothers you -- at all -- you tell me right away, okay?"

"Yes, Dwayne." Louise's instinctive response embarrassed both of them.

Mary took it up. "Ted is tricky, and he's a blackmailer. He'll try to manipulate you into doing something that will give him leverage over you -- and then things will get worse and worse. Stay away from him -- and if he starts something, and you don't feel like you can tell Dwayne about it, tell ME, and I'LL put the dogs on him, okay?"

"Okay," Louise said quietly. This little incident had scared her no end, largely because he HAD tried to manipulate her, right there in front of everybody -- and if they'd been alone, undoubtedly it would have worked, if only because she would have reacted to his aura of control...


Claudette watched all this from a distance. She didn't have to hear the exchange to know what was going on -- the visuals were plenty. But they pointed up Ted, who was, frankly, better looking than Dwayne, anyway, with his dark, curly hair and handsome face. Besides, Ted had an aura about him -- a dangerous aura, to be sure, but anything was better than nothing, and Claudette was certain that she could find uses for it. "Wait here," she said to her entourage, and she got up to intercept Ted on his way to another table. "That didn't seem to go well," she observed.

Ted was seriously irritated, but he controlled his temper. "Just learning who my friends are," he grunted.

"You can't say nasty things about people and expect them to be in your corner," Claudette replied. "Surely you know that. You've been stepping on Dwayne pretty hard..."

"Yeah," Ted grunted. "I guess not." Why had Miss Cotton Candy accosted him? "But he didn't back my action over our little party with Darla Jean, so now there are two stories. I figure he screwed me first."

"I don't," Claudette countered. "I hear you didn't treat Dwayne any better than you did Darla Jean at that 'party'..."

"Maybe," Ted grunted. "So -- what? -- you're my conscience or something?"

"I just thought I'd offer you some advice," Claudette replied coolly. "Sometimes, you slip up and mar what could be a pretty good reputation." She eyed the foursome at the table. "Why are you bothering to try to steal a wallflower like Louise from Dwayne, anyway?"

Ted stopped to examine his motives: Revenge, ego, mild irritation at a missed opportunity... "I only wanted to borrow her for a bit and get a good look at those fake..." Claudette's frown of disapproval stopped him. "What?"

"Not in public. Not that loudly. Shall we go sit somewhere?"

Ted blinked. The Snow Queen had already passed more words with him than she had ever done before, even when politeness dictated it because she was running with Rob. Just what did this mean? "All right." He led her to the booth where he'd dropped his jacket.

Claudette seated herself with great ceremony after tugging his wrist momentarily in a successful effort to get him to remain standing during the procedure. Ted opened his mouth, shut it, and glared -- but this was better than the loud corrections to his manners she'd delivered while she was running with Rob. In fact, it was more like the subtle stuff she used to keep Rob tuned... Warily, he settled across from her and waved for her to continue.

Well aware of the visual evidence of conspiracy, at least, Claudette leaned forward, "You were going to say that you think that Louise has changed her physical appearance?"

"Yeah. Those..." Ted thought about it -- did he stand to gain anything by playing Claudette's little games? No... "... tits of hers..."

Claudette's mouth twisted in distaste, but she said nothing. You had to give them SOME room, or they got all prickly... "I'm pretty sure they're all natural, Ted -- she's just been hiding them."

"How do you hide THAT?" he demanded.

"Well, you've SEEN what she WEARS..." Claudette clucked her tongue. "Louise is... repressed... at home, according to rumor. I know from gym class that she wears some pretty restrictive foundation garments -- and that they're a bit too small..."

Ted shrugged. "Doesn't matter. It LOOKS different, which gives me an opening to claim it IS different, and it puts it on her to prove otherwise..." He grinned.

'Subtle, ' Claudette thought. This was actually an improvement over Rob, who sometimes missed nuances of manipulation and presentation. Ted moved up a notch. She nodded. "I see. That isn't it, is it?"

"No, but why should I tell you?" Ted asked archly.

"I'm thinking that if we can be honest with one another, maybe we can help each other," Claudette replied guardedly.

What? Was this what it sounded like? The Ice Queen offering an alliance? For what? A setup to get Rob's (or Mary's) ass kicked? Ted eyed Claudette suspiciously, but decided that he had nothing to lose. "That jerk Dwayne didn't back me over Darla Jean -- so I figure if I do Louise, I'll be getting even. Besides, she's made herself... interesting. Should be easy; she's such a wimp, she'll roll right over, I bet. And Dwayne will probably ditch her if he has to put up with the idea of her comparing me to him in the sack..."

Claudette nodded, amused but surprised. She'd expected Ted to come out with some disorganized gabble that either started or ended with, "Because I feel like it." Instead, his motives seemed to be pretty well organized. They still added up to, "Because I feel like it," but the support structure was clearly defined... "Was Dwayne's backing that important?"

"It was if Darla Jean decided to scream, 'Rape!'," Ted replied. "She's a smart girl, though -- she knew that I would be able to create a reasonable doubt..." He mused a moment. "Decent fuck, too..."

Claudette sighed. "Ted!"

"Well, I wasn't 'making love' to her!"

"Fine." Obviously, Ted was going to be a handful. It would probably be just as impossible to keep him out of other girls' panties as it had been Rob, especially after they got going and his popularity was on the climb -- and if you believed the rumor mill, he'd be making a lot of messes on the way, something Rob had somehow avoided in the main. On the other hand, Ted seemed to have a lot more sensitivity to the nuances of social situations... "I don't suggest that you repeat that, though. Darla Jean appears to have collected some interesting friends."

"The geeks?" Ted waved them away. "Not a problem."

Claudette shook her head. "In a direct physical encounter? No. But they are the one group most likely to outsmart you and leave you painted into a corner -- and they'll team up to do it!"

Ted thought about that, and Claudette watched his brain take two out of three falls from his ego. "Maybe."

"Certainly," Claudette argued. "In the short term, it would probably appear that you got away clean, but they would set some subtle trap..." Still, she was impressed; Ted was cunning, and he was NOT stupid!

"Yeah."

"Darla Jean is already recovering her reputation," Claudette argued. "Between Dwayne's defection and your reputation, your story becomes less believable daily." She mused a moment. "I don't suppose you took his feelings into account when you injected yourself into their encounter?"

Ted cracked up. "Injected!" Sobering a bit, he replied, "No, I guess not. I kind of stuck it to him, too, I guess. The temptation was too great..."

Claudette nodded. "See? You're your own worst enemy!" She sat back and eyed him, "I might be able to help you with that..."

Ted's eyes narrowed. "What's in it for you?"

Claudette sat forward. "I need a... partner. Direct attacks on Rob and Mary for their fickleness are starting to bounce off, and I'm not showing that I'm unaffected by the whole thing because I haven't replaced Rob yet. You're... credible, as a replacement, and if we work together you'll get even better, which benefits both of us."

Ted frowned. "You're offering me a position as a boyfriend?" Suspicion darkened his features. "Like the deal you had with Rob?"

"Yes, exactly. Only Rob reneged on it," Claudette insisted.

'Well, SOMEBODY did', Ted thought. "I operate a little different that Rob," he grunted.

"Hmmm, yes," Claudette had the temerity to smile. "And it doesn't always help you. I propose to help you tune things, while maintaining your basic direction. In some ways, I'm finding that you are actually superior to Rob -- in your understanding of what is going on and how to take advantage of it, in particular. That certainly makes things easier..."

"I guess..." Was she that blind? "So, this is for show, like with Rob?"

Claudette frowned. "Rob wasn't for show. But you guys are... animals. Rob insisted on being... overly familiar... in private, then started wandering off with those -- you know -- Bang Nation." She assumed a prim expression. "I'm saving myself for marriage."

Ted schooled his features. "That's... admirable, I guess. So, am I supposed to like, be with you all the time, or fool around with Bang Nation like Rob?"

Claudette grimaced. "Are you kidding?"

"Well, what are you going to do different to keep that from happening?"

"Excuse me?" Claudette blinked in surprise.

"Well, Rob went elsewhere because you weren't offering him any incentives to hang around," Ted replied. "What are you going to offer me?" He paused, then added, "There are other, lesser, things..."

"Oh," Claudette murmured, obviously entertaining something new. "I'll have to think about that..." She sat for a moment, musing.

Ted watched her, poker-faced, while he laughed inside. If she was really considering offering anything, it was probably empty kisses, or maybe being felt up a bit. Ted had other things in mind; if she wanted to keep her cherry, she'd better plan on blowing him, or offering him some of that bubble butt of hers... Better yet, he'd melt the Ice Queen -- or crush her, which was just as good -- and maybe better. Rob hadn't gotten through her chastity belt -- but he hadn't brought serious tools to bear, either. Ted would succeed where Rob had failed; THAT would show them all, once and for all, who was to be reckoned with around here! And then, once he had Claudette properly broken and on a leash -- and everybody knew it -- maybe he would accept a few interviews from Bang Nation...

Claudette looked up. "So, why don't I present you to the girls, then?"

"Why not?" Ted waved her out of the booth, then got up and followed, smiling sardonically.


"Check this out!" Rob nodded at the scene a few tables over, where Claudette was inserting Ted into her little group of hangers-on.

Mary glanced over, chuckled. "THAT's a fine pair! Wait till they find out they're both sharks..."

Rob shook his head. "I'm continually surprised that I put up with Claudette for as long as I did -- not only is she petty and self-centered -- now she's OBVIOUSLY stupid..."

"I don't understand," Louise murmured weakly.

"Claudette is obviously roping Ted in to be Rob's replacement," Mary amplified. "She probably figures that if she props him up and keeps him learning manners from under her thumb, he'll be a good puppet. But Ted's a bastard; Claudette may discover that SHE's the one with the strings..."

Dwayne chuckled. "They deserve each other -- and while they're tied up dancing with each other, everybody else gets a break!"

Rob shook his head. "I almost feel sorry for her. If she tries to treat him the way she treated me, Ted's gonna land on her with both feet!" Dwayne nodded sagely, and Rob continued, "This thing will end up either with Ted in jail for rape or Claudette on a leash -- one or the other!"

Dwayne grinned. "Everybody wins!"

Louise was aghast. "Really? Why don't you warn her?"

Rob shrugged. "Why don't I warn HIM? Although I bet Ted knows, already -- he's a lot better grounded in reality than Claudette..."

Mary reached out and patted Louise's hand. "Some things are better left alone, Honey. Dwayne is right -- they're both sharks, and as long as they're chewing on each other, nobody else is getting hurt. Since we're all four apparently targets, we're better off letting them learn about playing with fire on their own."


Rob and Mary were content to look on, amused, as Claudette went through the motions of inserting Ted into the consciousness of her hangers- on, but Louise was uncomfortable, and Dwayne sensed it. As a result, they very quickly finished their burgers and by mutual consent parted company with Rob and Mary. Once in Dwayne's pickup, they headed back to the park so that Louise could dress -- but the public restrooms were locked, so Dwayne headed for the local convenience store. On the way, Dwayne asked, "Are you okay? You seem... kind of antsy."

Louise shuddered. "It's that Ted -- he's scary. The way he leans on people..."

"Yeah," Dwayne agreed distantly. Rob had done him a major favor, interceding when he did against Ted. If they'd been alone, things might not have gone as well...

Louis's next comment echoed the same thoughts. "He was so -- I don't know -- sneaky... If he'd caught me alone, I might have..."

"Showed him your tits?" Dwayne picked it up. "He'd have liked that -- and he'd have never let up until you were absolutely ruined! You need to do as I say in this -- stay AWAY from Ted, and if he bothers you tell me immediately! And if you can't tell me, tell Mary, and she'll get Rob! Understand?"

"Yes, Dwayne," Louise replied obediently. Then she added, softly, "Dwayne, I have a weakness for that sort of thing..."

"Being bossed around? We'll get around it. I can do it, if it needs doing." Dwayne sighed. "That brings me to something, though..."

"What?" Real fear colored Louise's expression. Was she going to lose Dwayne already?

"It's about sex, and how you are, and how I am," Dwayne related. "I'm going to ask you a question, and I want to know the honest answer. Don't tell me what you think I want to hear, tell me the truth, okay?"

"Okay." Louise's eyes were solemn.

"If I told you that I wanted sex right now, you'd give it to me, wouldn't you? Whether you wanted to, or not?"

"I..." Louise stopped, played scenarios in her head. "If you TOLD me?"

"Yeah," Dwayne agreed. "If I TOLD you we were having sex -- not asked you -- TOLD you."

"Yes," Louise agreed softly. "I would." The cab of a pickup truck wasn't Louis's dream location, but if Dwayne insisted, she'd cave. Especially if there was ANY indication that if she didn't she would lose him...

"I figured that," Dwayne replied, nodding. "Now, YOU need to understand that that's NOT gonna happen! Okay?"

"Okay..." Louise absorbed this, puzzled. She'd been mentally preparing herself to undress and lay back...

"Look, you know about the Darla Jean thing," Dwayne amplified. "It wasn't my first time, but it was kind of a weird episode, right from the start. But until Ted showed up, the whole thing was consensual -- in fact, Darla Jean was more or less pushing things along!" Dwayne stared at the road a bit. "But then Ted showed up, and, suddenly, it was a rape scene..." He shook his head. "Darla Jean was gutsy; I can't believe how well she handled it -- but I didn't protect her properly..." Guilt weighed heavily on him, Louise could tell from his expression. "I was in no position to fight Ted, so I let it ride. I can remember her expression... betrayal, humiliation... Darla Jean is, well, hot, in bed -- I don't think I could keep up with her. Ted abused her -- and she took it, and still managed to enjoy herself -- and it wasn't something you let somebody who's raping you know, you know? Ted loved it -- like it justified what he was doing, or something..." He looked sad. "Ted kept taunting me about how lousy I was doing, and Darla Jean seemed to agree, the way she was acting -- she kept urging me on... Now I know that she was just trying to salvage some good from the whole mess, but at the time..." He shook his head. "I got mad and rammed her -- and she took it -- and later Ted teased me into making her give me head again -- and she took that, too! But it made me as much of a rapist as Ted..."

"I don't think so," Louise said quietly. "In fact, I heard you took care of Darla Jean, pretty much..."

"Well, maybe. Before and after. But while Ted was there, I'm not sure there was much difference between us." Dwayne glanced over at Louise. "Look, I know that you like to be told what to do -- and, normally, I don't think that will be a problem. But the first time, you're gonna have to ask for it, understand? I need to get past the whole rape thing, see? I can't have you looking at me like that..."

"I--I guess," Louise nodded. "You're right; I'm going to want you to tell me what to do -- it's just the way I am! When you talk about that thing with Darla Jean, it's exciting to me, you know? Maybe someday you'll tell me the whole thing... I understand the rape thing, though, I think."

"Well, I want to be clear," Dwayne replied. "It's like this -- I don't want you to look back on our first time and remember being reluctant, or doing anything you didn't want to. After that, well, maybe it will make it better for you if I boss you around -- but the first time, it's gonna be because you want it. You're gonna have to ask. You understand? You're gonna have to ask!"

"Okay," Louise murmured, surprised by his intensity. "I--I can do that..." Actually, she was pleased, both ways; the idea of Dwayne controlling her made her hot, but she had fears regarding her first time. This was perfect...

Speaking of perfect -- Dwayne found the turnoff he was looking for, a dirt track leading off a back street not far from Louise's home. Turning in, he followed it for some distance, while Louise sat beside him, watching, mildly nervous at being removed from 'civilization'. A clearing opened up on the left side, and Dwayne pulled into it, "Think this is private enough?"

"Uh, enough for what?"

"A little necking," Dwayne replied. "Not sex -- I don't want to do it in the cab of this thing. But I figured it might be nice to cuddle a while before we put you back together..."

"Oh! Cool!" Louise cuddled right up, offering her lips. THIS was what she'd been waiting for, all evening! "One second -- what time is it?"

"Ten-fifteen," Dwayne replied.

"How long to get me home?"

"Ten minutes," Dwayne replied confidently.

"We should plan on fifteen. Do you have some kind of alarm? If I'm late..."

"Ten already includes some padding," Dwayne related. "But we'll do fifteen, just to be safe..." He whipped up his wristwatch and set an alarm. "Okay, we're good."

Louise's smile lit the cab as she crawled into his arms. Two minutes later, despite the fact that their lips never separated, Louise's blouse was open from neck to waistband, and Dwayne was teasing the living daylights out of her right nipple. Louise broke the kiss, locking eyes with Dwayne as she shrugged out of the blouse, "I have to put the bra on, later, anyway..."

Dwayne smiled and leaned forward, capturing her nipple in his mouth -- and Louise gasped as she clutched his head to her chest. If he knew what that did to her! God! "Stop! Stop!"

"Huh?" Dwayne rose up, perplexed. He'd TOLD her he wasn't going to do her in the pickup...

"I need to do something about my skirt!" Louise explained, rucking it up around her waist.

"I don't get it..." Dwayne was thoroughly confused.

"Sucking my nipples like that makes me... wet," Louise amplified, blushing. "I can't stain my skirt..."

"Oh!" Dwayne got it, but wasn't sure where that left him.

"Um, do you have something I can put on the seat?" Louise asked, holding her skirt bunched at her waist.

"Uh... Yeah!" Dwayne reached behind the seat for his gym bag and extracted a towel. "Kinda smelly..." he mumbled as he unwadded it and spread it below Louise, who was holding herself up by pressing her ass into the seat back and pushing against the dashboard.

"It's gonna get even smellier!" Louise giggled as she settled her bare ass on it. "Now, where were we?" She reached up and tugged a bemused Dwayne back into contact with her breast.

"I thought you wanted me to stop?" Dwayne murmured.

"Only until I could catch the drips," Louise gasped, as he resumed nibbling and suckling. "I love this!"

"You get that wet?" Dwayne asked, surprised.

"Yes," Louise gasped. "I get really drippy when I... masturbate. I have to be careful -- Momma has fits if she thinks I'm doing it!" She threw her head back and groaned; another few minutes of this, and Dwayne was going to end up doing her right here, after all...

Further questions were superseded by a chewy nipple, as far as Dwayne was concerned -- but the drippy thing did sit in the back of his mind...

It sat a lot closer to the surface with Louise. The mouth working on her breast caused wash after wash of damp sensation in her vagina, and wave after wave of sensation in her clitoris. And that itch surfaced a craving... "Dwayne? Can I... see it?"

"Huh?" It was obvious what 'it' was -- but Dwayne was surprised, anyway. "Uhhh, well..."

"No?" Louise obviously wasn't happy to hear the reluctance in his voice.

"Well, if you do, I might..."

"Really?" Louise's tone said it was a compliment.

"If you touch it, I might... probably would," Dwayne admitted, embarrassed.

"And that's bad?"

"It could be... messy." Dwayne had substituted fingers for lips and teeth while he made replies. Now he sat back a bit, without letting up, so he could look Louise in the eye. "Your mother would REALLY freak if you showed up with THAT on you!"

"What if I..." Louise didn't have to finish.

Dwayne thought his cock was going to rip a hole in his jeans! "Uuhhh... What about you?"

"We'll... think of something. Please? Pretty please?"

Dwayne sat there, amazed. Never in his life... "Well, okay. I probably won't last. But I guess then I can work on you..."

"Get it out! Get it out! Please!" Louise was beside herself! This would do it -- this would cement Dwayne to her! But even aside from that, the idea was so incredibly arousing! A cock! SHE was going to make a boy cum!

Dwayne scooted out from under the steering wheel and undid his jeans, raising himself and fighting and tugging to get them off.

Louise had her hands on him before his shorts hit his knees, leaning in close, her hot breath blowing across his sensitive glans. "It's big. And the tip -- what a beautiful color!" Jacking him seemed to come naturally to her.

Dwayne gritted his teeth. "I won't be able to hold out long if you keep doing that!"

"Okay, just tell me..."

"You'd better... cover it..." Dwayne's voice held a note of strain that Louise had never heard before.

"Okay." Her tongue flicked out to sample the stuff oozing from the tip.

"Jeezus!" Dwayne went stiff as a board, and his hand cupped the back of Louise's head, but didn't press. Louise took the hint, though, and lowered her mouth over the tip. "EEEYAAAAAAHHHH!" Dwayne wailed as a wet furnace descended over his sensitive glans. "I'm gonna... Hrrrgh! Hrrrgh! Hrrgh!"

Louise felt the throb of the first pulse of Dwayne's ejaculation, rather than really hearing his exclamation. She was fully focused on the amazing, stiff handful of flesh whose spongy tip lay on her tongue. It was a little gamey, but, hey, it HAD been living in underwear, after all! Heck, SHE was a little gamey and she was just DRIPPING! Knowing it was coming, and FEELING the underside of his cock pulse and TASTING the flood of ejaculate that poured out of it were two different things, though, and she was taken by surprise despite all of the warnings. Still, there was an obvious requirement to swallow, and she had no problem fulfilling it. There were three more big pulses, then things trailed off, Dwayne's cock still throbbing, but not delivering much, allowing her to evaluate the taste of his seed. It was... okay, salty and thick, meaty -- she decided she liked it. This she would do again, if he would let her -- many times! A tremendous feeling of accomplishment suffused her, and she washed his erection with her tongue and looked up at him, smiling happily. "Was it good?"

The source of this story is Storiesonline

To read the complete story you need to be logged in:
Log In or
Register for a Free account (Why register?)

Get No-Registration Temporary Access*

* Allows you 3 stories to read in 24 hours.

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.