Strange Relationships - Cover

Strange Relationships

Copyright© 2006 by Thinking Horndog

Chapter 45A: Morning Sex and Camel Fights

Erotica Sex Story: Chapter 45A: Morning Sex and Camel Fights - Second Best, Book II. If you haven't read Second Best, you'll probably survive -- but it will give you something to do, after... Strange Relationships was a finalist for the Silver Clitoride Award for April 2006.

Caution: This Erotica Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Ma/Fa   mt/ft   Fa/Fa   ft/ft   Ma/Ma   mt/mt   Mult   Teenagers   Consensual   Romantic   NonConsensual   Reluctant   Rape   Mind Control   BiSexual   Heterosexual   DomSub   MaleDom   Spanking   Rough   Humiliation   Torture   Gang Bang   Group Sex   Interracial   White Couple   Black Couple   Black Female   Black Male   White Male   White Female   First   Safe Sex   Oral Sex   Anal Sex   Masturbation   Sex Toys   Water Sports   Enema   Exhibitionism   Voyeurism   BBW   Slow  

"Lordy, 'Ticia, What's dat?" Velma exclaimed when Leticia and the Wench entered the kitchen after the fitting of the tail was complete. Inez, holding Armand's breakfast tray, gaped.

First Boris, and later Charles had joined Ed, who was still lounging at the breakfast table, so there were plenty of males present to enjoy Leticia's embarrassment. "It's a tail," she sighed, miserably. "I pissed off Mr. Wilson with my bad attitude, and I'm being punished."

"Howzit stuck on?"

"Stuck IN, is more like it," the Wench simpered. "It's on a butt- plug."

"It's in yoah ass?" Velma blinked.

"Uh huh." Leticia hung her head.

"If my master sees that..." Inez shuddered and made her exit, carrying Armand's breakfast tray.

"Come here, Little One," Boris directed, raising a number of eyebrows among those uninformed of current events. He pushed his chair back, adding, "Here, over my lap."

Even more amazing to the witnesses was Leticia's meek obedience to the heavy Georgian. There was no hesitation, no demurral as the narrow black woman settled herself across his knees. Widening the slit in the bikini bottom with his thick fingers, he exposed the plug base, inviting Velma to examine it. "See?"

"Lordy!" Velma looked at Ed and opened her mouth, but changed her mind and settled for shaking her head.

Ed chuckled. "What else did the Boss do? Tell her she had to take shit from everybody?" Why was she just handing herself over to Boris?

"Leticia had quite a night," Charles related. "The Boss had her eat Mistress Sharon, then Mistress Sharon did her with a strap-on." Velma looked confused, so Charles amplified, "It's a dildo -- a fake penis -- that a woman can wear..." Velma's eyes popped, and Charles chuckled. "Then he sent her off to Boris here for some obedience training. Actually, you were on the short list, Ed, but you appeared to be otherwise occupied..." This was accompanied by another grin.

"Oh, shit..." Ed gasped. Velma covered her mouth and shuffled off to pretend to do something at the sink. "So everybody knows?"

"Too many for secrecy, including Mr. Wilson and Sharon," Charles agreed.

Leticia almost forgot the embarrassment of having Boris rub her ass while she looked back and forth from Ed to Velma. "Really?" She caught Velma's eye; Velma shrugged, grimaced, and nodded.

Ed sighed, grunted, "No good can come of this. Bring me some more coffee, Woman."

"Yoah laigs broke, ya ol' bastid?" Velma replied, but she was already moving.

"I think I threw my back out last night," Ed deadpanned. Several chuckles erupted. "Besides, if I make ya wait on me hand and foot, maybe you'll drop a pound."

"Ah'd probly lose it offa these," Velma teased, hefting her huge mammaries.

"Best forget it, then. I'll get my own."

But Velma was placing a fresh cup before him as he said it. "Besides, y'all cain't work me hard enough ta get me ta shrink any."

"She's right," Charles chuckled, "But kids might..."

Ed glanced up and surprised an absolute deer-in-the-headlights look on Velma's face. "Holy shit!" he burst out. Charles and Boris both laughed, and Velma RAN back to the sink and started clattering pans to cover her embarrassment.

"I think we hit a hot button," Charles observed.

"Shit, if I got those jugs going, she could feed quadruplets, a litter of puppies, AND me!" Ed chuckled. "But I dunno if I can even be a decent boyfriend, never mind a father..."

"Join the club," came from the door. Jason came in, shaking his head. "Speaking of which, where's my worthless slut of a woman?"

"Off delivering breakfast to Mr. Wilson," Charles replied.

"What did I miss?" Jason asked. "Who are you getting kids on, Ed? Velma?"

Ed rolled his eyes. "Fuck, does EVERYBODY know?" He shook his head. "Ain't no kids. But Velma's biological clock is Big Ben, it looks like." Jason was seldom approachable, but appeared to be genial enough this morning -- probably thanks to that 'worthless slut of a woman'...

"She's the motherly type," Jason agreed. "She apparently took YOU on..." Surprised laughter from several sources greeted this.

"Well, it was sorta mutual..." Ed labored to get out from under the teasing.

"It works better that way," Jason responded blandly. Turning to Velma, he directed, "Have Inez bring me coffee, half a grapefruit, and Grape Nuts -- plenty of sugar."

"Suh." Velma nodded.

Jason directed a "Nice tail," at Leticia and walked out.

Boris let the embarrassed black woman up and ordered, "Bring me eggs, over easy, and some of that flat bread that Inez makes..."

"Tortillas?" Velma supplied.

"Yes, tortillas," Boris agreed. "Tomato juice and coffee -- strong coffee -- Velma knows." He rubbed Leticia's ass familiarly. "You should eat, too. Maybe I will ask the Boss if I can get children on you so those little bumps on your chest swell up, no?"

"Uuh," Leticia gasped. Gawd, was he really... "There has to be a better reason than that..."

"Make you good in bed?" Boris countered. "Give you..." He made grasping motions with his heavy hands, "... Love handles?" He wriggled his eyebrows.

"Oh, God!" Leticia moaned, skittering off. Boris's booming laugh followed her, supported by chuckles from the other men.

"I see you had fun," Ed observed.

"Da," Boris replied complacently, "I did."


Sharon crossed the house to her rooms, showered, changed into a sleeveless top and a pleated skirt that rode just above the knee, and drifted down the hall to check on her daughter and her lover. When she eased the door open, she found Nate and Nora side by side in bed, kissing, with that sweaty, sated look that said there had been a recent sex act. She cleared her throat to announce herself and said, "I see you're awake. Have you checked on your guests?"

"Don't have to," Nate grinned, "Listen." There was a rhythmic murmuring coming through the wall from the next room. Sharon stepped closer and could just make out a feminine voice repeating a litany of "Oh, Baby! Oh, Baby! Oh, Baby!" "They're busy," Nate grinned.

"I see." Sharon managed to keep a straight face. "Well, you all ought to think about breakfast -- and I've been reminded that there are outdoor facilities here. Maybe you all might want to do a bit of swimming in the pool? I'm sure Inez's daughter Bianca could show you around -- and it would take her mind off of her recent loss..."

"What loss? -- Oh! Bianca's father just died," Nora amplified for Nate. "That's not a bad idea, Mom -- but I might need you to help us clear it with Tenisha's folks. Tenisha didn't ask to stay until late -- Draper's suspicious nature took a while to overcome -- and her mom is suspicious that she's not where she said she is."

"Just call me," Sharon said, heading for the door. "In the meantime, when they finish, you might all clean up and head for the dining room, so the kitchen staff doesn't have to spend all morning on high alert."

"Sure, Mom," Nora agreed, "No problem."

Sharon swept out. Nate grunted, "A pool, huh? This place is the Ritz; you're gonna start thinkin' I love you for your stuff..."

"Well, that and the sex," Nora teased.

"Yeah, that too," Nate agreed, grinning. "Let's go speed them up." He nodded at the wall. "Besides, I wanna be able to talk shit about Draper layin' pipe..."

Nora giggled, "Like you don't?" Nate just grinned and stepped into his shorts.

Nora threw on a light robe, remaining naked beneath, and led Nate next door. Silently, they worked the knob and let themselves in to watch the other couple at their morning calisthenics.

Tenisha was kneeling upright over Draper's crotch, posting on his sizeable cock. She had her little litany down to an art form, the "Oh!" coming on the way up, and the "Baby!" punctuating the descent to a solid landing on Draper's pubic bone. Draper was mauling her pointed nipples as if he was tuning a radio, working and twisting the stiff nubs with both hands. Nate and Nora watched silently, standing there holding hands, out of Draper's sight and behind Tenisha, with a perfect view of Tenisha's ass riding up and down over the solid, purplish-black shaft impaling her pussy. Nate and Nora watched for a few moments, and Nora opened her mouth to speak when Tenisha came out with, "Oh shit! I'm gonna get another one!"

"Then hang on, 'cause I'm gonna get MINE, too!" Draper rasped, and, grasping her hips, lifted her a bit and proceeded to double the speed of their coupling from below in an impressive feat of athleticism. Tenisha's eyes bugged, "OooooooOOOOOOOOOHHHHH! AAAAAUUUUGGGHHH!!!" She started to shake as her peak arrived, but there would be no more pounding, anyway; Draper arched himself into her and the observers watched his heavy balls jump and his shaft pulse as he poured seed into his narrow girlfriend. "Yeah, shit!" he grunted through clenched teeth.

"Well, THAT looked good," Nora observed.

"Huh?" Draper collapsed, and leaned up on his elbows to look around Tenisha while her head swiveled around, wide-eyed.

"Yeh, I think so," Nate agreed, grinning. "I'd have to give that about an eight, anyway."

"Jeezus!" Draper rasped, "An' I was worried 'bout your Daddy!"

"Oh, we just came by to invite you to breakfast," Nora replied easily. "Look at it this way -- we COULD have knocked or something, and stopped you!"

Draper looked thoughtful, and Tenisha muttered, "Yeah, THAT woulda sucked."

"Anyway," Nora resumed, "I'm gonna call the kitchen and tell them we'll be there in about a half-hour, so we can all shower and stuff -- okay?"

"Sure," Tenisha agreed.

"By the way, you guys got any plans for the day?"

Tenisha glanced at Draper, "No..."

"I have a pool..."

"No shit?" Draper said wistfully. "Shit, I got no suit."

"No problem," Nora replied, "I bet we can scare up something. What about you, Tenisha?"

"Well, I don't have a suit, either," Tenisha murmured, eyeing Nora and transmitting the fact that one of Nora's suits wouldn't fit without actually saying it, "And my Mama..."

"Mom will call her and confirm your alibi -- she's already said she would!" Nora replied. "Besides, it's private -- we could probably skinny- dip, if we want... Let's talk about it at breakfast. You guys want anything special? Velma will probably want to stuff you with waffles or something..."

"Waffles?" Draper waxed enthusiastic. "I LOVE waffles! And bacon!"

"I been eating like a pig since I been here," Nate laughed. "I'm gonna need new clothes!"

Everybody laughed, and Nora hugged her narrow lover to her possessively. "Any other requests?" she asked.

Tenisha shrugged. "I can't eat like a horse -- it'll ruin my figure..."

Nate snorted, "Stick figure!"

"Nate!" Tenisha's squeal of outrage was drowned out in everyone else's laughter.

"We're gonna go get ready, now," Nora said, pulling Nate toward the door. "Besides," she observed, "You're dripping on the sheets..." Her expression was smug as she pulled the door shut.

Nora let Nate have the shower first while she called in the breakfast order. Velma, on the other end of the line, recommended, "Y'all oughta eat in da dinin' room, Missy. Yoah guests shouldn't be havin' ta hang out wit' da servant folk..."

"That's fine, Velma. We'll do that. Is Bianca around? We were thinking about trying out the pool, afterwards, and she could show us the ropes..."

"Ah'll ask." Velma turned to Inez, "Is Bianca around, Honey? Missy Nora says her an' her guests might hang out by da pool after breakfast, an' she could be with folk 'round her age..."

"Good idea," Sharon piped up. She'd arrived a few minutes before, and was sipping coffee while her French toast was being prepared. "In fact, I suggested it. Charles, do you think you could furnish a lifeguard? Pete, perhaps?"

Inez blinked. Pete might be an unfortunate choice in lifeguards, given Bianca's crush, but he was the obvious one, and better than Phillippe. "I will speak to her." She left the kitchen.

"I think so -- I'll check with Boris." The big Georgian and Ed had gone in the interim.

"That would be good," Sharon replied. "Look, both couples are having sex, so there is no requirement for him to chaperone -- just hang out to keep people from staying on the bottom of the pool, okay?"

Charles nodded. "I can't imagine why not."

"Inez is gonna go check, Missy," Velma passed to Nora. "We should know by the time y'all are ready."

"Thanks, Velma." Nora hung up and slid into the shower behind a soapy Nate. "Want me to wash your hair?"

"It's your funeral," Nate replied -- but it turned out she was good at it.


Breakfast was a major gathering. Velma turned out huge quantities of food for the four teens, Sharon, and Bianca, who had been encouraged to appear at the main table instead of in the kitchen. Inez and Leticia served -- and everyone got an eyeful of Leticia's bikini and tail. "What's with the tail?" Draper asked, when Leticia had left the room on a service run.

"Leticia exceeded her position," Sharon said with fake aplomb. "Armand -- Nora's father -- isn't a normal employer, as I am sure you've noticed. He employs some non-traditional methods of control -- something, by the way, that the individuals involved have all agreed to. Actually, she disparaged Nora's choices in friends and lovers, something that Armand -- and I -- felt was none of her business." She swept a significant glance over the group. "According to Armand, she does this periodically, and when she does, a stern response is required. This is... only part of it. You should all feel free to... ask a bit extra of her today, should the opportunity present itself. You are, after all, the injured parties."

"Ummm," was all Draper could get out.

"Mom," Nora pressed the point, because it wasn't clear yet, "I'm not sure we understand why she would have a horse tail attached to her bathing suit."

"It's not attached to her suit, Dear," Sharon replied, eyeing her coffee as if she were reading her fortune from it, "It's attached to Leticia. Inserted, in fact. You could say that since she decided to act like a horse's ass, we decided she should look like one..."

Nate coughed and rubbed his face to keep from laughing. Tenisha tittered. Even Bianca snorted. Draper gasped, "Ya mean it's stuck up..."

Sharon nodded. Leticia chose that moment to return with coffee and juice carafes, and was immediately uncomfortably aware that she was the subject of conversation. "Leticia, there's quite a bit of interest in your tail -- perhaps you should drop your bottoms and show it off?"

"Oh, no, Mistress! Please!" Leticia's eyes rolled. How humiliating!

"Well, it's up to them," Sharon observed, "but no one deserves to see you humiliated more..." She eyed the two couples.

There was a moment of silence before Tenisha asserted quietly, "That's all right. We don't have to see, do we, Draper?"

"I guess not." Obviously, Draper was 'doing the right thing' -- you could tell by his expression.

Nora took it up, "I guess we'll pass. There's no requirement that she get naked."

"... Unless I set one," came a voice from the doorway. Leticia looked up, her momentary relief at being reprieved laid waste. "Bring me a refill, Leticia," Armand added, holding out his cup.

"Yes, Sir." Head down, Leticia moved to refill Armand's cup. When she was done, Armand stalked around to the head of the table and sat. "While actual nudity might be unnecessary, I think it would be more aesthetically pleasing," he remarked. "Nonetheless, the women have spoken. On the other hand, I think it was more an expression of sexual solidarity than anything else -- I detected reluctance in Draper, and Nate has yet to be heard from." Nate looked thoughtful, but said nothing, and Armand nodded. "I propose a compromise: Leticia keeps her bottoms, but she is to allow a thorough examination through them. Clear an area, there, Leticia, between Nate and Nora, and bend over the table." Nora grimaced, but Nate merely shrugged and moved a syrup pitcher to his left, out of the way, leaving space for Leticia to brace her elbows on the table top between them. "After all," Armand added, "you two are the targets of Leticia's peculiar racism. You see, my Dear," he addressed Nora, "Leticia feels that you are unduly abasing yourself, and that young Nate is unworthy of your attentions..."

The comment freed Nate of any lingering inhibitions. "That true?" he asked Leticia, making a point of opening the slit in her bikini bottoms and peering inside. Nora made a sidelong examination of her own.

"Yes, Sir." Leticia was all contrition.

"Leticia," Armand added breezily, "feels that the best way for her to improve the gene pool is to throw children by a white man. As you can imagine, she felt that Nora is introducing pollutants..." He smiled, but it wasn't pleasant. "Sharon and I tend to agree with Nora; Nate has several admirable qualities, including loyalty and self-reliance..."

Armand gestured to indicate that Nate was to do as he pleased and he did so, gathering up the horsehair at the base of the fake tail at the point just above the rubber plug and tugging it gently. "Stuck, it looks like."

Armand nodded. "It's a standard conical plug with a narrow neck that the sphincter contracts around, holding it in. I can show you one, at some point; obviously, I have several lying around..."

"Yeh." Nate gave another tug. "That hurt?" he asked.

"It's... uncomfortable, Sir." Leticia was all respect.

"I bet." He queried Nora with a glance, but she waved him off -- she didn't want to touch it. Nate glanced across the table at Draper and Tenisha, who traded a look. Tenisha lost the contest; Draper's expression firmed and he got up to come around, and Tenisha, looking unhappy, followed.

Draper bent over to make the exam, "Damn!" Looking up, he addressed Armand, "You do this kinda thing alla time?"

Armand shrugged. "Regularly. With the victim's full permission. Isn't that true, Leticia?"

"Yes, sir."

"Damn." Draper wiggled the assembly, having taken over Nate's grip.

"I still think it would look better without the bikini bottoms," Armand opined. "More natural..."

"Quit teasing her, Daddy!" Nora snapped. "Either tell her to take them off, or don't!"

Armand shrugged, "I left that decision to you..." A wave took in the four of them, but his eyes were on the males. After a moment's emphasis, his eyes drifted to Nora's, challenging her.

Nora knew where this was headed. "Nate, Honey -- it's your call."

Nate didn't hesitate. "Shuck 'em," he grunted, then added, "An' I need some butter. Go get it, willya?" He pretended total indifference while Leticia carefully removed the bikini bottoms so as not to disrupt the tail too much -- but he watched her leave, eyeing the tail as it swayed gently to the flow of Leticia's ass cheeks as she walked. "Your Daddy's right," he observed.

"Well, maybe," she agreed. "In any case, what you do about her is up to you."

Nate noted the careful tone, as did Draper, who went back to his seat at the table; best not to get any further into this thing. Nate might think he had some control over Nora, but he KNEW better than to think he had similar control over Tenisha, and he'd just pushed things pretty hard.

Breakfast resumed, everyone pretending that servants with tails delivered their food every day. Nate, left to himself, might have made the woman drop her bikini top, too, but there was such a thing as inviting trouble, and pissing Nora off just didn't make sense. Nope, moderation was the thing... He accepted butter from Leticia on her return with the barest of nods and went on with his meal.

"We're going swimming after breakfast," Nora bubbled at Bianca, "but I've never used the pool. Do you think you could join us? Show us the ropes?"

Prepared, Bianca nodded, "Sure."

"We don't have suits," Tenisha interjected thoughtfully, "At least I don't."

Armand was blasé about it. "We probably have something kicking around. Leticia, ask Consuelo to take Tenisha here to the guest suite and see what they can find there." Turning to Tenisha, he added, "I've had any number of guests here, and we have a few things stored away for such an emergency. I'm sure you'll find something, although, frankly, it's private out there -- you needn't wear anything if you don't want to. Nude swimming is something done here all the time..."

"I told her that," Nora observed.

Leticia nodded at Armand and bustled out. Armand got up with his coffee and muttered, "I'll be in my study," and walked out.

Things got more casual instantly. "I still need to call my Mama," Tenisha announced.

Sharon nodded. "Certainly. And you need a solid alibi for last night, too, I understand? We can call after breakfast." Tenisha looked relieved.


In his study, Armand had Jason punch through to Witherspoon. "What have you got?"

"Well, certainly Rodday isn't happy -- Flood was a senior lieutenant, and he's seriously damaged. On the other hand, I'm not seeing anything major in the way of increases in security. The goons he has on site aren't impressive."

The source of this story is Storiesonline

To read the complete story you need to be logged in:
Log In or
Register for a Free account (Why register?)

Get No-Registration Temporary Access*

* Allows you 3 stories to read in 24 hours.

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.