Strange Relationships - Cover

Strange Relationships

Copyright© 2006 by Thinking Horndog

Chapter 4A: Girl Talk and Videos

Erotica Sex Story: Chapter 4A: Girl Talk and Videos - Second Best, Book II. If you haven't read Second Best, you'll probably survive -- but it will give you something to do, after... Strange Relationships was a finalist for the Silver Clitoride Award for April 2006.

Caution: This Erotica Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Ma/Fa   mt/ft   Fa/Fa   ft/ft   Ma/Ma   mt/mt   Mult   Teenagers   Consensual   Romantic   NonConsensual   Reluctant   Rape   Mind Control   BiSexual   Heterosexual   DomSub   MaleDom   Spanking   Rough   Humiliation   Torture   Gang Bang   Group Sex   Interracial   White Couple   Black Couple   Black Female   Black Male   White Male   White Female   First   Safe Sex   Oral Sex   Anal Sex   Masturbation   Sex Toys   Water Sports   Enema   Exhibitionism   Voyeurism   BBW   Slow  

Nora and Mary shared lunch, and it was their usual catch-up time. Nibbling on a carrot stick, Mary broached the subject, "So, how's the new boyfriend?"

Nora glanced up from her burger. She knew why Mary settled for raw vegetables, poor thing, but she needed something a bit more substantial. "Oddly enough, he's just fine. Dina was right; all he needed was a little carrot and a lot less stick. I figure with a little work, he'll even be presentable in public!" She grinned. "Seriously, though, Nate is a lot sweeter than anybody would have guessed. What about YOU and your male harem?"

Nora expected one of Mary's slightly snide comebacks, followed by some serious bragging, but instead, she was slightly hesitant and a lot more serious. "You want the truth, or the official story?" Nora's head came up, and Mary glanced around to see if they were in any danger of being overheard. "I'm gonna bust a gut if I don't tell SOMEBODY..."

Nora leaned in. "Why don't you start with the official story, and then pick it to pieces."

"All right." Mary put her hands flat on the table and leaned forward earnestly. "The official story is that we all got drunk and watched porn flicks, and I took on all comers. There's a lot of truth to it, but it doesn't begin to cover what REALLY went on..." She glanced around again. "This can go nowhere; I'm telling you because you're my best friend and I have to tell SOMEBODY, but if it gets out..." She shrugged. "Well, people could get hurt. And I'd KNOW who did it!"

"Oooo, secrets!" Nora exclaimed. "Cool!" Then she settled down, "Okay, I promise -- I won't tell a soul."

"Okay." Mary's eyes moved constantly, watching for eavesdroppers, and Nora got the point -- this was going to be serious. "You know which way Teddy's been leaning..." Nora nodded. "Well, Saturday night, he ducked into the Men's Room and was giving anonymous blowjobs. I guess that there was a hole between a couple of the stalls, or something -- guys stuck their cocks through and Teddy gave 'em head."

Nora nodded, excited. It was a pretty interesting concept...

"Well, about midnight, Teddy comes out of the bathroom like his tail feathers are on fire, and parks next to me. A couple of minutes later, Stick comes wandering out of the Men's Room with cum on his shoe, and starts casually pumping me for the names of recent passers-by. Teddy got nervous, and I added two and two and got six --then proceeded to take advantage of it!"

"Oh, Holy Shit! You mean?"

"Yeah. Turns out Teddy'd drained Stick's balls, and Stick enjoyed it a lot and was looking for a re-match." Mary chuckled. "Teddy had been pissing and moaning about taking me home alone, but now I had him by the balls. I got him to offer to take Stick, too -- ostensibly to provide him with some safety -- by threatening to out him to Stick, who was all set to put a dress on him and keep him for a girlfriend, if he could catch him. Teddy said later he'd threatened to do just that in the Men's Room."

Nora tittered, and Mary continued, "Well, we went to my house, and up the back stairs to my room..."

"You mean your apartment!" Nora interjected.

Mary nodded. "Yeah. Stick's eyes just about bugged out of his head -- poor guy sleeps on a broken-down couch at home, I found out. Anyway, I was out of my party dress and into my green nightie before they'd stopped arguing over which brand of beer to drink." She grinned.

Nora laughed. "THAT short thing? It shows about everything, when you sit down!"

Mary wiggled her eyebrows. "... Which I did, almost immediately. Teddy was so scared, he was about to pee his pants, so we sent him off to the bathroom with a beer." She shook her head. "I think he chugged it; he was fucked up when he came out." She sat forward. "In the meantime, I had a heart to heart talk with Stick. I outed Teddy, but warned Stick that if he abused him, I'd tell everybody that Stick was queer, too. That slowed him 'way down..." Mary grinned, remembering. "Then I threw a porn flick in the VCR, dragged Teddy out of the bathroom, and triggered the man-trap!"

Nora shook her head. "What did you do? I don't quite understand..."

Mary grinned. "I made 'em an offer they couldn't refuse. Neither of them had ever had pussy, and both were so hard up that gay sex looked good. I told 'em that they could try anything they wanted with each other, right there -- but both of 'em had to fuck me!"

"And?" Nora was amazed.

"And then the wild shit started," Mary confirmed. "Lemme see -- first, we had Show and Tell -- the boys hadn't really been exposed to the real thing -- then some round-robin clit diddling and cocksucking. I drank about a quart from Teddy, which caused him to kinda lose interest, so Stick poked me with his while Teddy and I swapped spit... Is this all too graphic for ya?" She grinned from ear to ear.

"NO!" Nora was fascinated! An orgy! Or at least a... menage? Something French...

Mary grinned. "After that, the boys tried a few things while I sat out, just lending a hand here and there. After a while, I started to feel left out, so I found a spot to link up and we did this sandwich thing with Teddy in the middle..."

Nora frowned, trying to picture it. Anything she came up with was a homosexual act... Mary let her off the hook. "Stick had Teddy's ass, and I had his cock. And it was very, very good! I've been right to be hunting the little shit all this time..."

Nora continued to frown, absorbing this. "So they did the whole gay sex thing? Where does that leave everybody?"

Mary shrugged. "Well, they did the whole straight sex thing, too, and that was at least equally successful. I figure Stick could do without getting sex from guys without even thinking about it -- but he's not terribly embarrassed about it, either, and Teddy sucks a mean cock and his ass is pretty good, too, sooo..." She frowned. "If anybody's confused right now, it's probably Teddy. The boy likes cock, and he's good at what he does -- he had himself all convinced he was queer -- but he's discovered that he likes pussy, too, and he's VERY good at that! You haven't lived until you've had his tongue in your pussy!"

"Gawd, Mary! The things you say!" Nora laughed, her face pink. "What about YOU?"

"Me?" Mary sat back, and her eyelids drooped. "I think I can take my pick."

"Really?"

"Yeah," Mary sighed, "but it's not going to be easy. They're very different, but both very good..."

"Oh?"

"Yeah. Stick's pretty laid back and confident -- and once he gets going, he's a machine! Teddy -- well, you know Teddy; he's still kind of a little boy. Still, there's something in each of them that needs mothering..."

"Teddy's pretty small, all around. I don't suppose he's got much, down there..." Nora ventured.

"Well, you'd be right -- and you'd be wrong," Mary returned. "You're right in that his cock isn't awful long -- but it's got this huge, wide head, like a mushroom! It's like THIS, for Christs' sake!" She made an 'O' by joining the thumb and forefinger of each hand to demonstrate Teddy's amazing girth. "It's like being done with a bathroom plunger! Stick said Beulah Tyrone would sit up and take notice! Frankly, there's no way Teddy's ever gonna get a cherry -- no virgin could take him!"

"No shit! Wow!" Nora exclaimed. THAT was sure a surprise! "And Stick?"

"Couldn't be more different. His cock is built like he is -- narrow and LOOOOONG! When he did me, he hit bottom -- and kept going! And was THAT weird!" Mary exclaimed.

"Huh?" Nora frowned in confusion.

"I don't know how I managed it, but Stick popped right through my cervix! It was weird! Hurt a little bit, but it was good, too! Kind of a good sore, like picking a scab..." Nora nodded; she'd experienced the sensation, too. Mary went on, "He's damned good with it; once in the saddle, he just goes and goes..." Mary got wistful. "I could use another shot of that..."

"Are you gonna get one?" Nora asked.

"Yeah, I figure. Saturday night went REAL well -- nobody felt any pressure. Both of 'em have basically said they'll be back. From the way they've been acting the past couple of days, I'd say that they were both telling the truth."

"What about the gay sex thing?"

Mary shrugged. "I don't mind. I think they're both gonna discover they're basically straight -- bi, worst case. There seems to be plenty of room for me, and I know that when things settle out, I'll have most of whichever one I pick, even if he still wants to play man games. Stick, for instance: he won't settle out queer -- he just wants to be on top. I had to browbeat him into sucking Teddy's cock, warning him that it wasn't fair to Teddy for him to just pump juice into the boy from both ends -- he's NEVER gonna take a cock up that skinny ass, ESPECIALLY that fat monster of Teddy's!"

Nora just sat there, her face a mask of wonder. "I can't believe you talked a boy into sucking another boy's cock!"

Mary shrugged. "It was only fair. Poor Teddy was willing to take it in both ends! If he turns out queer, what kind of a relationship is that? How would YOU like to just give blowjobs and be fucked in the ass all the time, and not even get your pussy licked?" Mary's eyes twinkled. "HAVE you been fucked in the ass? Have you even had that pussy licked? Well? It's your turn -- give!"

Nora colored. "Um, no ass, yet, but Nate has a pretty good tongue. Oh, and a NICE cock..." Her tone as she said this spoke volumes.

Mary smiled. "So, Nate took your cherry Saturday night. How was it? Knowing Nate, it was rough in spots, I figure."

Nora's retort was arch, "Then you DON'T know Nate! He was incredibly gentle, sorry it hurt -- you have no idea! I practically raped him -- not vice versa! He was willing to stop any time, wait until another day... Once we'd settled on the ground rules, and Nate was sure I wasn't just messing with his head, well, there was a whole other Nate in there..." Nora's eyes were starry.

"Well, I'll be damned! Who'd have thought that? Congratulations, Sweetie! So he's not just the climb on and pump type, huh?"

"Oh, no!" Nora averred. She eyed Mary sidelong, embarrassed. "Tenisha might tell; she knows quite a bit, since we did it at her house. She was making out with Draper..."

"Oh? So her and Draper took, too?"

"Uh huh. They went upstairs, and I'm pretty sure Draper got her cherry, too -- but not before I acted like a total slut in front of the pair of them. I got a grip on Nate's cock, and I just went nuts! It's embarrassing, now, to think about it. I just couldn't get enough! The smell, the feel, the taste..." Nora shook herself and came back. "I was a wild woman; Nate had to borrow a rubber from Draper. If one of them talks, my rep is TOTALLY destroyed."

Mary sat back and laughed, her torso jiggling. "So you raped Nate? THAT's a switch!"

Nora smiled through her embarrassment, "Well, it wasn't QUITE rape, since Nate was more than willing -- but he'd have stopped any time." She shook her head in wonder. "And he LOVES my ass! He just rubs it and squeezes it, and babbles about how sweet it is... To me, it's just fucking huge..."

"You're gonna have to let him stick his dick in it..." Mary's grin was huge.

Nora made a face. "Doesn't sound too nice."

"If he's gentle," Mary argued, "-- and you SAY he is -- you can cum that way, believe it or not. It's different from having your pussy ironed from the inside, but it can be real pleasant; a little clit-diddling, and BOOM!" Actually, the only time Mary had ever done it, clit-diddling hadn't been required, but she felt it was best to suggest the idea to Nora, just in case... "Cumming is mostly in your head, Hon -- if you're happy and not hung up, it'll happen. You'd be amazed at the things that get people off."

'Maybe not, ' Nora thought, thinking of her father. "So, you've had anal sex?"

Mary sighed. "What, you don't know? Everybody ELSE in school does! Nick Pendergast saw to THAT!"

"I heard something..."

Mary chuckled wryly. "That was the night I discovered alcohol. One beer, and I was looped. Nick had a hand in my panties while I was still trying to figure out how many he had. He rode me to two climaxes, then rolled me over and worked it into my ass. Afterwards, I was in love, but Nick was looking for a wild tale about what a stud he was. Forty eight hours later, the whole world knew I was a slut."

"That's a little harsh..."

"No, Hon -- it's true. I'm a slut. I LOVE sex -- and for me, that's a drawing card! Otherwise, I'd have no contact with boys at all!" Mary grinned.

"Well, maybe. If loving sex is all it takes to be a slut, I'm one, too. Sex with Nate is..." Nora relied on the look to cover the indescribable.

Mary laughed. "Give him some ass, sometime. But get some K-Y first!"

"Yeah, yeah, whatever," Nora laughed. "Seriously, how are you guys gonna handle this?"

"We kinda set the ground rules Saturday night," Mary related. "They can do each other at my house, any time, and only I -- and now, YOU -- will know. But they have to fuck ME, too. If they come to see me, I try to give equal time until somebody decides on a preference. The worst thing that could happen would be some kind of bi love triangle. Maybe the best would be some kind of permanent sandwich arrangement."

"Isn't this mostly just hope? When's your next date?" Nora asked.

"Well, I dunno. They've both been nice since Saturday. And they haven't dumped on me. But we haven't set anything new... So when does Nate plan to follow up on Saturday night?" Mary attacked.

"Goodness, we had sex last night!" Nora returned.

"No shit?" Mary was taken aback. "Where?"

"My room." Nora preened herself. "When Daddy told Mom that it was okay, she just kind of rolled over on the whole thing. Besides, he's riding HER right now..."

Mary, being Nora's best friend, knew quite a bit about her relationship -- or lack of one -- with her father. But she hadn't been brought up to date... "What? When did your Dad mix in things?"

Nora smiled; apparently, she'd upstaged Mary's little orgy. "Daddy is suddenly all over things -- at least by phone. He called Sunday morning and talked to Mom and me. I discovered that he's watching us a lot closer than we ever guessed."

Mary sat forward, "What do you mean?"

"I mean the first thing he asked was how good a lover Nate was!"

"Holy shit!" Mary was amazed. "You're kidding!"

"Uh uh. The way things are going, I wouldn't be surprised if he had it all on tape, despite the fact that it happened at Tenisha's!"

"No way!"

Nora shook her head. "That was just the first part. We figured that Daddy would go through the roof when he found out about Nate, but he didn't. I even tried to set him off for the Hell of it, and he wouldn't bite. He said something to the effect that he wouldn't interfere because he didn't want me to do anything stupid to spite him. But he sent a gorilla to see Nate Sunday afternoon."

"To tell him to lay off?" Mary guessed.

Nora shook her head. "Apparently, he told Nate that as long as he did right by me, he was golden -- but if he fucked me over..."

"... What?" Mary asked.

"I don't think a specific threat was made. But the gorilla was threat enough -- Nate said he could have used him for a toothpick."

"What else?"

"Daddy didn't say much more to me, but he put Mom through the wringer over the phone. One thing was pretty simple -- he gave her instructions to write me a note to get me out of school, yesterday, to go to get the Pill."

"That's where you were third and fourth periods?" Mary asked.

"Yeah. That's a tale in itself -- Daddy's limo picked me up... Anyway, then he unloaded a BUNCH of crap on Mom -- she wouldn't tell all, but I'm starting to get a sense of it. One thing she DID say surprised me, though -- she and Daddy are still having sex!"

The source of this story is Storiesonline

To read the complete story you need to be logged in:
Log In or
Register for a Free account (Why register?)

Get No-Registration Temporary Access*

* Allows you 3 stories to read in 24 hours.

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.