Strange Relationships - Cover

Strange Relationships

Copyright© 2006 by Thinking Horndog

Chapter 43: The Great Blow Job Experiment

Erotica Sex Story: Chapter 43: The Great Blow Job Experiment - Second Best, Book II. If you haven't read Second Best, you'll probably survive -- but it will give you something to do, after... Strange Relationships was a finalist for the Silver Clitoride Award for April 2006.

Caution: This Erotica Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Ma/Fa   mt/ft   Fa/Fa   ft/ft   Ma/Ma   mt/mt   Mult   Teenagers   Consensual   Romantic   NonConsensual   Reluctant   Rape   Mind Control   BiSexual   Heterosexual   DomSub   MaleDom   Spanking   Rough   Humiliation   Torture   Gang Bang   Group Sex   Interracial   White Couple   Black Couple   Black Female   Black Male   White Male   White Female   First   Safe Sex   Oral Sex   Anal Sex   Masturbation   Sex Toys   Water Sports   Enema   Exhibitionism   Voyeurism   BBW   Slow  

Stick frowned, pursed his lips. "Why we got started, or why we haven't stopped?"

"Both."

Stick glanced at Teddy, mildly exasperated. "This ain't like, a lecture, or anything, is it?"

"Huh?" Randall blinked. "Oh, you want to know if I'm going to go all moralistic on you? No. This is curiosity -- more or less the same thing as we're talking about doing physically. I'm asking questions. That's all."

"Guess I ought to start," Teddy kicked off. "Being pretty much a joke where women were concerned, I figured I was destined to be gay. So I was experimenting. I found out I liked doing certain things -- like fellatio. When I look at it now, it's not much different than cunnilingus -- but I didn't know that, then."

Randall blinked. "How are fellatio and cunnilingus similar?"

Teddy shrugged. "They're both kind of a gift, I guess. And you're pulling in a lot of sex juices, so you get excited. I dunno..." He started picking at his fingers.

"It's okay, Man -- I just want to know," Randall soothed.

"There's a... sense of accomplishment to it..."

"Teddy's right," Mary agreed. "I've done a few, and when he comes, it's a rush." She was back on the recliner arm, dangling one foot and offering flashes of strawberry blonde fur from under the nightie. Randall flashed a glance at Darla Jean, but she was distracted, making intent faces and small hand movements designed to tell Mary she was flashing. Mary chuckled throatily and said, "I know, Hon. If this thing goes as planned, we'll all be naked, soon -- what's wrong with an appetizer? Besides, your boyfriend wants your input on blowjobs."

Darla Jean rolled her eyes in exasperation at Mary, then turned her attention to Randall. "I'm not real experienced, but it kind of depends on how it's all going. It can be like that, but if the guy is busy being a bastard, it can just be... stressful."

"Even then, sometimes..." Teddy colored, but continued, "Sometimes, you bring out the animal. It's kind of a compliment."

"Ted Phipps is a different kind of animal," Darla Jean grumbled. "Wait 'til you're choking... Never mind."

Stick raised an eyebrow. "Damn!"

Mary filled in the gap, "Darla Jean was on a date with Dwayne when Ted invited himself to join them..."

Stick grunted, "Heard somethin' 'bout that..."

"You probably heard the tale Ted was spreading," Darla Jean groused. "The truth is a good bit different. Okay, I wasn't exactly operating above reproach with Dwayne, but Ted was NOT invited and basically raped me and humiliated Dwayne. We went with it because Ted bullied us to the extent that it looked like serious resistance would just get us both beaten up -- and while that allowed us to keep our skins intact, it made things look worse..."

Stick nodded. "Ted's got a history. I heard through the grapevine about how he does girls."

Darla Jean glared at the floor. "Even worse than what he did was how nasty he was about it. He made us both feel like dirt, very deliberately -- and then spread his lying rumors."

There were looks of sympathy around Darla Jean in general, but Teddy was fascinated. "Ummm, what did he make you do, specifically? What was so bad?"

"Huh?" Darla Jean looked up. Randall was eyeing Teddy oddly, and Teddy looked... mildly excited? "I, uh..."

"Talk about it, if you can. We haven't, really. I might need to know," Randall encouraged.

Darla Jean glanced around anxiously, "Well, okay. Dwayne and I were... well, fucking... in the boys' locker room after basketball practice. It's embarrassing, because it wasn't like I had any long-term interest in Dwayne -- I just wanted to know whether Randall was as incredible as he seemed to be or not. Dwayne had me laid back on a bench, with my head propped up on a couple of towels -- he was good like that, considerate. Anyway, we're umm, well along, and in walks Ted. Now, Dwayne had run everyone out and locked the gym, so Ted hid deliberately, somewhere, and waited for us to be good and busy. Then he basically dared Dwayne to do anything while he dropped his pants and... Do I have to?"

"Please?" Teddy asked. "I really want to know..."

"All right. He dragged me up until my head dropped over the edge, knelt on the towels, and... fucked my mouth."

Teddy's eyes were distant. "I've heard of that. It was bad, then?"

A light began to dawn for Darla Jean. "Well, it might have been okay, but I'm not exactly practiced at giving head, and he was deliberately brutal about it. He wanted me to choke and suffer and he wanted to ruin what Dwayne and I were doing. It might work really well for some, but for me, it sucked pretty bad. He split my lip..."

"What else happened?"

Darla Jean had a fair idea what Teddy was looking for, now. "Well, he taunted us the whole time. Dwayne hurried up so that he could get off and Ted could take his place -- not because he wanted him to, but because he was trying to spare my throat. Ted belittled him, and how he was doing, and told him he was a lousy lover; actually, Dwayne's just gentle... You probably heard his version of the next part."

"Oh?"

"Ted said he'd use a rubber -- but I had to put it on. Otherwise... Well, it wasn't much of a choice -- put the rubber on him or chance having his bastard -- but he got to slant that HIS way, and make me look worse."

"Sounds like the kinda thing he's done before," Stick nodded sympathetically.

"I, uh, like to be pretty active," Darla Jean murmured, embarrassed, "and I was already warmed up, so Ted was, well, good. But he kept it up, making me feel bad about enjoying it -- making me ashamed of myself for acting like a slut. He made me cum -- just because it looked bad, I think -- then he got me close again before stopping and ripping off the rubber and shooting all over both of us! Dwayne... That upset him, pretty bad."

"I'm surprised you're not marked by all this," Randall growled. He was angry.

"Well, it helps that I knew what he was up to. Besides, some of it is... true, after a fashion. I AM pretty, um, easy to get going. And I wasn't exactly acting virginal with Dwayne..."

"Mebbe, but it's still rape," Stick insisted. "I hear Ted does that -- he gets a girl, and rags on her and tells her she's a slut and makes her feel like she can't do any better, so they stay with him, even though he treats 'em like dirt. But he usually fucks up and goes overboard, and the girl runs. I know a guy who picked up the pieces of one of 'em. But I'm not sure she's really fixed, if ya know what I mean..."

"Awful..." Teddy mumbled.

"He needs to be taught a lesson," Randall hissed tightly.

Stick nodded. "Mebbe we oughta put it on our 'to do' list. We'd have lotsa help..." Randall's look said the idea had a lot of merit.

"Can we get back to the other thing?" Darla Jean asked plaintively.

"Uh, sure, yeah," Randall nodded, rubbing Darla Jean's back.

"Sorry, Hon," Mary added.

"Back to me, then?" Teddy resumed. "I... really hadn't done a whole lot before... Stick. Just a couple of anonymous run-ins in places where I was pretty safe. Like the Men's Room at the place where we had the Prom..."

"I'm not sure I understand how that place was safe..." Darla Jean murmured.

"Um, well, you know what a glory hole is, right?" Teddy asked. Randall's eyebrows popped up.

"I... think so," Darla Jean replied, "but maybe I'm missing something."

"Okay," Teddy took a swig from his beer to steady himself. "I broke into this thing from a glory hole. I was in a restroom somewhere, and there was a hole in the stall wall. At the time, I figured it was a knothole that had popped out of the wood, or something -- but I noticed that I could see into the next stall. A guy came in -- older, I'm pretty sure -- and dropped his pants and stuff, basically right in front of the hole, so I saw his... cock."

"It's too late for embarrassment, Hon," Mary chided, ruffling Teddy's hair.

Teddy ducked, but the interruption did its job. "Anyway, I got nosy and leaned up, and he was playing with himself. It was all stiff, and he was pumping it with his hand... I got hard and started pumping mine, too. Then he leaned forward a bit, so I backed off. I figured he was done, you know? But the next thing, he's put his foot right along the wall and he starts tapping it. I waited a few seconds, but the way he was sitting, he must have leaned back, so I take another peek, and he's all spread out, giving himself a serious hand job. I, well, I couldn't look away! He was playing with his balls... I realized then that he probably wasn't there to go to the bathroom, but the real reason hadn't sunk in yet... I was looking through the hole and pumping away -- stupid, maybe, but you kind of had to be there -- I was REAL excited! Then he leans up again and I back off. I can see a shadow at the hole, and suddenly, I realize that HE'S looking at ME! This was really hot, so I slouched back and let him get an eyeful. He hung out there for a long time, watching, then he stuck his finger through the hole..."

Teddy shook his head. "I freaked for a second -- almost jumped up and ran -- but I didn't. After a bit, he settled back and I managed to get brave enough to look again. I only had a vague idea what the finger pointing meant, but I figured I might as well try it to get an idea -- so I stuck my finger through the hole. The guy moved right away, so I freaked and got ready to run -- but then, wow, he stuck his cock through the hole! I was, like, totally amazed..." Teddy's eyes looked a little glassy; he was back there, re-living the scene. "It was the closest I'd ever been to one; I really didn't know what to do, but touching it seemed to be all right so I started playing with it, jacking it and stuff. I'm sure you guys are all grossed out, but it was pretty neat -- the guy groaned a little and pressed himself against the wall, so I knew he was enjoying things."

Teddy looked up, embarrassed, but everyone seemed rapt, so he went on, "Jacking somebody else that way isn't really the same as doing yourself -- I figured I wasn't doing too well, but he stayed there. Then he whispered, 'Suck it.' That seemed to make more sense. Maybe I shouldn't have, but I really didn't have a problem with that -- I mean, I figured I was gay, anyway, and that's what gays do. The next thing I knew I had the head in my mouth and was licking the underside of it and the guy was making happy noises. A couple of minutes later, I had a mouthful of cum; I think he left while I was trying to figure out what to do with it. But I was a cocksucker." He shrugged. "After that, I went looking for other places, and I found a couple. I'd done it maybe a half-dozen times by Prom night." Teddy took another pull of his beer, "You see, glory holes are anonymous. You don't see each other, not faces, anyway, so it's pretty safe for both people involved. I was pretty happy when I found the setup in the men's room on Prom night, because things promised to be pretty dull. Little did I know..." He got quiet and sat back, looking across Mary's lap at Stick.

"Me, huh?" Stick grunted. "Well, I hadn't done shit 'til Prom night. I brought a flask full of vodka to the Prom and drank half of it myself, so I was sorta bagged. When I hit the Men's Room, the urinals were three deep, so I circled around and hit the stalls -- and the stall had a glory hole and a buncha graffiti. I got a glimpse of Ted scopin' me, and I was just fucked up enough to go for it."

Stick hit his beer, and sat for a second, then chuckled. "I'd had a coupla blowjobs, but they wasn't any great shakes..."

"Beulah Tyrone," Mary interjected.

"Yeah," Stick agreed. "Like I said, no great shakes. No pussy, neither. Well, I stuck my dick through that hole, and it was like nothin' I ever had before! I gotta pet theory that it's just that guys know what feels good -- I ain't tested it, and probably never will, but it's a theory. Anyway, this had a Beulah blowjob beat ALL to Hell! The fact that it almost HAD to be a dude was embarrassin', but damn! If that's what it took, ya know?" Stick shrugged, grinning. "That's when I got open-minded about it. I come outta that Men's Room lookin' for that mouth an' the dude attached -- it was good shit an' I wanted me some more!" At that point, he cocked an eyebrow at Mary.

Mary sighed. "I guess at that point, things became MY fault. I had a good idea what Teddy had been up to when he came out of the Men's Room. When Stick came out, looking, that let the cat out of the bag. Draper had just roped in Tenisha, and Nate and Nora were looking like an item, and that left a seat open in Teddy's car, Stick without a ride, and a prime opportunity to blackmail two guys at the same time. I blackmailed Teddy into giving Stick a ride home, but dragged them both here, where I had everything I needed to put the package together." Mary waved her arm at their surroundings. "The plan was pretty simple; Stick wanted more head, and I knew the name of his supplier. Teddy needed protection, or who knew how he'd end up if Stick got his hands on him without a little supervision. Teddy had been hiding from me off and on for some time, but with Stick here, I figured he'd feel safer -- especially if I was keeping Stick from doing anything stupid. The same kind of distraction thing applied to Stick, properly played."

Randall was rubbing his forehead. "I guess I'm pretty confused..."

"Well, let me tell you how it came down -- that usually works," Mary replied. "I gave Teddy a beer and sent him off to get drunk -- pretty easy, since he was scared to death. While Teddy was hiding in the bathroom, I told Stick that I could produce his cocksucker, but if I did, he owed me -- besides, just knowing he'd gotten a blowjob from a guy was blackmail material. After Stick and I had made our agreement in principle, I dragged Teddy out, threw on some bisexual porn to distract him, and made 'em an offer they couldn't refuse."

"Which was?"

"Stick wanted his dick sucked again. Teddy was chicken, but he wanted even more than that. Neither of them really had a place where they could follow up on any of that. I told them that they could play here, any time, until they got it out of their systems -- but they had to play with me, too. That meant I got a piece of each of them, but in a situation where neither of them would get the idea that I was going all moon-eyed on them and they needed to escape. The more they played with each other, the more they played with me -- and the more they played with me, the better chance I had of one of them deciding that I might be worth having..." Mary grinned. "Add to that the blackmail aspect, and it seemed like a pretty good plan..."

"Was it?" Randall asked.

"You gotta ask?" Stick grinned. "Actually, it worked better than anybody figured. Neither of us had ever had pussy -- but Mary's is pretty competitive to the other stuff we were doing. We tried a few things; Mary put up with shit, and even helped out in places -- I figure most girls wouldn't. Ted likes it all, mostly, girls or guys. I ain't real interested in some guy stuff, but the rest is good -- and pussy? Hey..." Stick spread his hands. "But there's more to it than that. We watch out for each other. I don' let folk pick on Ted. Mary mothers him, but when she gets tired of bein' bossy, I stick my oar in. Everybody's happy. Ted's tryin' to teach Mary how to suck serious dick, and she's learnin' -- but Ted's still better. Ass is, well, ass. Ever' one is different -- and they're all good. And Mary's got equipment neither of us has an' both of us are grateful for..."

"So, it's all good?" Darla Jean asked.

"Between us? Yes," Teddy replied. "Other people are the problem. We have to justify ourselves all the time..."

"Hey, uh, guys, I'm sorry. This was more about curiosity, though," Randall apologized. "I'm amazed. You guys make it sound like you've done just about everything..."

"Well, there are limits," Mary replied. "Both physical and personality things. Stick, well, isn't interested in getting anal sex -- and, well, given Teddy's equipment, I haven't taken him on, there, either..."

"Oh?" Darla Jean asked. "So, Teddy really IS different?"

"Very!" Mary replied. "Ummm, maybe we should move on to the exams? Nothing like showing the proof! Guys?"

Stick shrugged. "Ready, I guess. You?" This question was directed, not at Teddy, but at Randall.

Randall shrugged. "Sure."

"Ted, why don't you do the middle, then. We can all line up in front of the couch..."

"I'll hop up," Darla Jean offered. "Then you guys can sit if you want to." She did so and sat on the chair that Teddy had just vacated.

"Buck naked?" Stick asked, glancing around for agreement. It was general, so he started skinning out of his stuff. Randall, not to be outdone, got moving, while Teddy, somewhat shyly, hung back. "Move it, Ted," Stick admonished, "You're the one the girls wanna talk about."

"Okay, okay."

"Ya been seen once tonight, anyway. No big thing."

Teddy sighed, but got out of his pants. The three of them made an interesting contrast: Stick was tall and extremely thin, and Randall was similarly sized and similarly built -- perhaps a few pounds heavier. The major difference between the pair was color; even their erections were about the same shape and length. Teddy, on the other hand, was shorter, and while he was by no means fat, he was carrying more weight on his frame.

Standing between the two taller boys pointed up the differences in his erection, too. Teddy's cock was primarily an extremely fat glans. "See?" Mary gestured at it. "That's not for asses. It's pretty good in front, though!"

Darla Jean got down on her knees before the boys. "May I?" she asked, indicating that she wanted to touch Teddy's cock.

"Hold up!" Randall roared. "Let's get equal! Off with the clothing, girls!"

"Can I keep this?" Mary asked, indicating her nightie. "I'll fish out these..." She unbuttoned the neck button and started extracting her breasts. Darla Jean said nothing; she merely returned to the straight chair, plopped down and began removing her shoes and socks. She was the reason the boys were standing there -- she was DAMNED if she was going to short ANY of them...

The guys passed a glance. Stick shrugged at Randall and murmured, "Your call, Man."

Randall pulled at his lip while examining the results of Mary's efforts. Her wide, splayed breasts WERE fully displayed against the background of the green fabric, but... "It's not short enough."

"Oh?" Mary glanced down. "Maybe I can roll it..." She started working at the nightie, rolling the top under and effectively shortening the hemline. "How's that?"

"More fur," Randall replied, feeling his oats a bit at being in control. "And I reserve the right to ask for full removal when you girls go on display."

"Okay, okay," Mary kept rolling.

Stick, however, put an end to it. "Looks like shit. Mary, pull it off."

"But, Stick!" Mary whined.

"Mary! Git it off!"

"Oh, all right!" Mary rasped, pushing the thing down and off, "Why you guys insist..."

"We've all seen it before," Teddy chided. "Even Randall, at the pool."

Randall gave Mary more attention than he had on the previous occasion. At that time, encouragement was more important; now, she was basically there for him! Still, it was the girls' turn to examine the boys, not vice-versa...

Stick ogled Darla Jean. Okay, she was definitely nicer lookin' than Mary -- question was, was she like a lot of girls? All show and no go? And how was Randall doin' with this? He'd been cool, so far, but...

Darla Jean was just stepping out of her panties, as cool as a cucumber, apparently -- except for a bit of a flush at the cheekbones and shoulders. Actually, she was on fire -- there were THREE naked guys standing in front of her. Omigawd! But she schooled her features to at least bring a semblance of scientific detachment. "C'mon, Mary -- the guys are waiting..." She resumed her kneeling position before Teddy, "Where were we?"

"I-I think you were going to..." Teddy stuttered.

"I'll be gentle..." Darla Jean reached out to cradle Teddy's balls. They were bigger than Randall's or Stick's, a pair of heavy orbs in a plump scrotum.

Teddy started to freak, but Stick caught it. "Easy, Ted. She ain't hurtin' nothin'," he advised, rubbing Teddy's shoulder.

"O-okay." Teddy stood his ground.

Mary circled to Darla Jeans' left and gathered Teddy's head in for a kiss. "You're okay, Hon." She glanced down at where Darla Jean was conducting her exam, "See how thick he is? That head is HUGE! It's GREAT, once you get it in!"

"Wow, I bet!" Darla Jean agreed, wrapping her fingers around the narrower shaft behind it. Looking up at Teddy, she added, "It's pretty impressive."

"It's short..." Teddy gasped. She was stimulating him, even though she wasn't really trying.

"Well, yes, but length is just one measure. I'm not sure it's as important as girth..." She rotated her hand on his shaft, rubbing the back side of the flanged head in the process.

"E-easy!" Teddy groaned. "I go off pretty quick."

"Okay," Darla Jean agreed, dropping her hand. "Can I come back?"

"Sure..."

Darla Jean took a quick look at the erections to either side before deciding that it was time to do something positive for her new boyfriend. Shifting to her left, she examined his extended cock critically for a moment before cradling his smaller scrotum and presenting him with the other hand, asserting, "In my limited experience, this is VERY good..."

Mary grinned tightly and dropped to her knees before Stick, carefully giving him the once-over and then similarly presenting his erection to Darla Jean. "I've had a few, and Stick's no slouch. He and Teddy are totally different, but either one of them blows away anything I had before them," she announced with an air of mock seriousness.

"How many HAVE you had, Mary?" Darla Jean asked.

Mary squinched up her face, obviously counting, "Um, about a dozen, including these two. Stick's a real machine with this thing."

"Randall's... very impressive. And I'm not the only one to think so. He's really set me off with this." Darla Jean asserted.

"Mmmmm." Mary leaned over and collected Randall's shaft in her right hand while holding Stick's with her left. "Aside from color, there doesn't seem to be much difference..."

There really wasn't, either. Randall might have topped Stick by about half a millimeter in length, while Stick's cock had just a bit more smoothness to it, not showing as many veins as Randall's. Stick turned his head, grinning, and asked Randall, "Do you believe this shit?"

Randall shook his head, "At least they're complimentary."

"Yeh."

Mary handed off to Darla Jean, "What do YOU think?"

Darla Jean took the offered black shaft, "Well, it seems pretty nice..." She recaptured the white one. "They ARE very similar in feel..." Randall's was, perhaps, just a touch harder, but Stick's felt a bit... silkier, maybe... Mary backed up and she shifted to the right, making Stick the sole current focus of her investigation. Examining it critically, she took in the less-extensive, tightly kinked pubes, the extremely dark color of the shaft, the compact, yet dangling scrotum. Since Stick was so narrowly built, his buns were that much more prominent; Darla Jean gave them a squeeze and cross-checked Randall's, which were pretty decent, too, after all.

Mary didn't really have any agenda to pursue, so she merely resolved to have fun. Settling before Randall, she did a pretty thorough exam, jacking him and stroking his balls. "Jeez, you know, it IS a shame that this thing didn't have its coming-out party earlier. It's VERY nice..."

"Uh, thanks..." Mary was showing some talent with those hands; Randall wondered if he'd underestimated her? He schooled himself to remain stoic, but Mary was delivering a helluva hand job...

Darla Jean glanced over and grinned; Mary was pushing the envelope, probably deliberately. The invitation to reciprocate was clear, so she reached out and collected Teddy's cock for a jacking comparison. "Wow! These sure feel different!" While there was a clear differential between the glans and shaft on Stick, the effect was multiplied in Teddy, where there was a serious disparity between the hard but narrow shaft and the huge, fat glans.

"Yeah, Teddy's unique..." Randall was seeping a little pre-cum; Mary collected it on her thumb and rubbed it over the soft, sensitive tip of his cock. Randall hissed in a gasp. "Did you see that? Try it!" Mary chuckled.

"Umm, I missed it," Darla Jean replied. "I only got the reaction." She locked eyes with Randall, who popped his eyes and shrugged, clearly transmitting, 'Well, what am I supposed to do?' She grinned.

"They're running a little goo from the tip, right? Rub it over the tip with your thumb."

Stick was pretty dry, but Teddy was running a bit; clear fluid was seeping from the slit at the tip of his glans. "Well, Teddy is." She put the thumb to work.

"Watch Teddy," Mary admonished, "He'll get..."

"EEEEE!!" Teddy danced back, causing Darla Jean to lose her grip.

"... excited..." Mary laughed. Darla Jean giggled, too, as Teddy gingerly re-presented himself for her attentions. "Teddy is a quick shooter on the first pass, making him the boy most likely to shoot all over your face..."

"I'll bear that in mind."

"Stick ought to be coughing up something... Milk him a bit." Mary directed. Darla Jean did so, eliciting a grunt and a drop of fluid. Wiping it around his glans elicited another grunt. Mary glanced at Darla Jean, "Notice how none of the three of them have objected while we upped the ante? Guys are worse sluts than gals ever thought of being -- it's their nature. Watch this!" She darted forward and engulfed Randall's glans.

"Whuh!" Randall grunted, flinching -- but he didn't push Mary away or back off. "Hey!"

Mary suckled the tip for a moment, cradling his balls, then backed off and murmured, "Who was it that said 'When you've got 'em by the balls... '?" She dared Darla Jean with her eyes, "Do Stick first -- Teddy might make a mess. No need to finish -- just get a taste..."

Darla Jean looked up at Randall, but he was screwed and he knew it. Mary had made an end-run around any input he had... He opened his mouth, closed it, then took a shot, anyway, "She took me by surprise!" But Mary, grinning, re-absorbed his glans. "Aaaahh!" Defeated, he gasped, "Oh, go ahead!"

Darla Jean oriented on Stick's erection and rolled her lips over the tip, following up with tongue work. Stick hissed like a teakettle, then grunted to Randall, "We'll get even, Man! Their turn's comin'!"

That brought about a totally different thought process in Randall. Shit! Cunt-lapping? Somehow, some way, he had to make sure Stick and Teddy didn't fuck Darla Jean -- but at the rate things were crashing, he had virtually no shot...

Having acquired a pretty good taste of Stick, Darla Jean shifted her attention to Teddy. Cranking open her jaws to take him in was considerably more work; the spongy head was a mouthful. Mary backed off Randall to watch and comment as Teddy started dancing to the sensations. "If he starts to pulse," Mary offered, "better squeeze real hard at the base -- or get ready to swallow!"

No sooner than Mary had finished the admonishment, Teddy squalled, "AWWWWWW!!" and his fat glans swelled even more! Darla Jean, realizing that containment was impossible, backed off a bit so as to have SOME room in her mouth -- but it wasn't enough! Teddy's first blast was a mouthful, and Darla Jean was unable to clear it by swallowing before the second followed -- and started pouring out around her distended lips!

By the third pulse, Darla Jean had things under control again, though, so that was it for the mess; still the flood was pretty surprising! "Wow!" she exclaimed when the flow dropped to the point that she could disengage, "That's a LOT!"

"Um, yeah. Sorry!" Teddy apologized.

"Well, I was warned," Darla Jean replied.

"I'll go get something to clean up with!" Teddy offered, and took off like a shot for the bathroom.

"Bring a towel AND a washcloth!" Mary admonished. Turning to Darla Jean, she murmured, "You just set another precedent..."

Darla Jean looked up at Randall. This... could be bad...

Randall wasn't happy, either. Things were out of hand. But what to do about it wasn't clear...

Randall opened his mouth, but Stick realized that his input was pivotal at this point. "It's awright. You don' hafta do anything jus' 'cause Teddy got happy..."

Randall regarded Stick pensively. Somehow, the fact that he'd made the gesture changed things. He nodded at Stick, but turned his gaze to Darla Jean's anxious face. "It was an accident!" she blurted.

"Yeah, I know." he sighed. "But since you got the data, you'll need a comparison..." He waved toward Stick.

"Ummm, yeah," Darla Jean murmured. There was a problem, here... "Mary, may I?"

"Sure." Mary backed off, and Darla Jean captured Randall's cock, pulling him over next to Stick by it.

"Hang around," Darla Jean murmured, "You're probably gonna need to finish somebody, but I'd like a direct comparison..." And with that, she sucked in Randall.

The source of this story is Storiesonline

To read the complete story you need to be logged in:
Log In or
Register for a Free account (Why register?)

Get No-Registration Temporary Access*

* Allows you 3 stories to read in 24 hours.

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.