Strange Relationships - Cover

Strange Relationships

Copyright© 2006 by Thinking Horndog

Chapter 39A: Show and Tell at the Pool

Erotica Sex Story: Chapter 39A: Show and Tell at the Pool - Second Best, Book II. If you haven't read Second Best, you'll probably survive -- but it will give you something to do, after... Strange Relationships was a finalist for the Silver Clitoride Award for April 2006.

Caution: This Erotica Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Ma/Fa   mt/ft   Fa/Fa   ft/ft   Ma/Ma   mt/mt   Mult   Teenagers   Consensual   Romantic   NonConsensual   Reluctant   Rape   Mind Control   BiSexual   Heterosexual   DomSub   MaleDom   Spanking   Rough   Humiliation   Torture   Gang Bang   Group Sex   Interracial   White Couple   Black Couple   Black Female   Black Male   White Male   White Female   First   Safe Sex   Oral Sex   Anal Sex   Masturbation   Sex Toys   Water Sports   Enema   Exhibitionism   Voyeurism   BBW   Slow  

Danny returned with the towels just as Mary stuck her head through the door, "We're ready!"

But Randall's cell phone rang. "Hello?"

"Randall? Toby."

"Hi. What's up?"

"Just left Erin's." Toby sounded self-satisfied.

"Hang on." Randall put his finger to his lips and put the phone on speaker. "So what happened? Did you get laid?"

"Who's listening?" Toby asked, alerted by the change in sound quality.

"Nobody who doesn't know what you were up to," Randall assured him. In the meantime, the boys followed Randall inside to keep the breeze from interfering with the phone. Mary held her fingers to her lips and the girls went silent. Everyone crowded around, the boys still dressed and the girls in their towels.

"Well, I didn't get laid, but I had a lot of fun, anyway. Erin is... interesting."

"Oh?" Randall blinked.

"She's, uh, kind of off the wall, but she's a helluva kisser. We went to the movies, then hung out at the overlook for a while, then went to her place and made out on the couch until her mom showed up. I dunno -- I had a great time, and I think I want to see her again, but I feel weird about it." Toby said, puzzled.

"What bothered you?" Randall asked.

"Well, Erin has that rep," Toby replied. "When I followed her out of Chess Club, that was basically the only thing on my mind. I was kind of just following my dick, I guess." Somebody tittered, and Toby whined, "Who's there, really?"

Mary pointed at herself and Teddy. "Well, Mary and Teddy," Randall related.

"Oh, okay," Toby replied. "Anyway, I just kind of slowly tried to see what I could get away with all through the movie and kept it up until we were at the overlook -- and I made a little ground. Then she hits me with do I think she's easy. Suddenly, I realize that I'm just taking advantage of the situation -- I've got no plan -- I haven't looked any farther than playing the cards she dealt me at Chess Club. On the other hand, we'd had a lot of fun, and I hadn't found any reason why I shouldn't think about taking a more serious look, if you know what I mean..."

"So what did you tell her?" Randall demanded.

"Well, I was kind of hung up on it. Sure, I was into it for what I could get, but that was more or less just because; I wasn't just planning to get into her panties, it was more like it was a date. So when she wants to know why I didn't answer, I told her that I really hadn't put it all together until she asked, and that I really didn't have an answer."

Randall rolled his eyes, but Mary looked thoughtful. "What did she say to that?"

"She said I was thinking too hard. She said something like, 'If I don't put out tonight, are you gonna ask me out again?' I kinda went, 'Duh' in my head and said yeah -- next thing I knew we were kissing. Things got REALLY good after that -- but it was kissing. Sure, I felt her up and SHE felt ME up, but it was all kinda just to go along with the kissing. We might have even done it, if her mom hadn't showed up, but it would have been because it was the thing to do, not because I was planning it and making it happen." Toby was silent a moment, then went on, "I'm kind of happy we DIDN'T do it -- it's something for the future. Am I nuts?"

"Are you going to see her again?" Mary asked.

"Yeah, tomorrow."

"Why?"

"Because." Toby sat there in his car, thinking. The whys of it weren't clear -- he couldn't get past because.

"Because you want to have sex with her?" Mary prompted.

"Well, yes and no," Toby replied. "Sure, I want to do it with her, but that's not the whole thing -- not even close! She's, well, weird, but that just makes her interesting..."

"So, you're thinking about having a relationship," Mary clarified.

"Um, yeah -- looks like it. But I'm not sure about Erin. I mean, she let me get away with stuff that no girl ever did -- but I didn't get a sense of 'easy' out of it..."

"Toby," Mary explained, "Erin is up-front about things -- she's really a very simple, straightforward person. She's also, well, not the brightest bulb in the circuit. She tends to go with her feelings, and on a couple of occasions she's been screwed over for it. From that standpoint, maybe, she's easy -- but she's learned not to go with her feelings, the hard way, when it comes to sex. I CAN tell you this, though: she's looking for a boyfriend who'll treat her right, and from the sound of things, you're the front-runner."

"Okay, I can handle that."

"Look, she could use a guy who is serious about her, who can take care of her, Toby," Mary pressed. "If you take her on, be honest with her. If you are and you take care of her properly, she'll be great for you. But don't just take advantage of her." Behind Mary, Amy and Jimmy shared a glance and Amy smiled wryly -- after all, their situation bore more than a passing resemblance to the one described.

"Okay, I got it. I just wasn't sure about what she was trying to say -- what it all meant -- why she was acting that way," Toby stammered.

"Well," Randall replied, "Erin can be really direct. If she wanted just sex, she'd have taken you somewhere, and you'd have just had sex. If you guys are doing romantic things, then she wants romance..."

"Wow, no shit? She's THAT direct?"

"No shit, Man. Trust me," Randall replied. "If she was letting you get away with things, it was because she liked what you were doing. She doesn't play head games."

"Okay, I guess I'm all set, then. Later, Man!"

"Later." Randall hung up. "Okay, girls, hit the door -- it's OUR turn!"

"You don't want us to stay and watch?" Mary teased.

"You get yours when we get ours," Randall replied. "Hit the bricks -- or you can drop the towel now! That's the price of admission!"

"Okay, okay!" Mary didn't really want to do this in the first place; no way she was going to drop her towel! "Come along, girls!" Head high, she led the way out. Jimmy glanced at Danny, shrugged, and started getting out of his clothes. Stick shrugged and skinned out of his shirt; Teddy took his cue from Stick. That left Randall, who looked around, nodded, and started undressing, dropping his things on the same chair that Darla Jean had used.

Outside, Mary headed straight for the pool. Amy, divining her intent, warned, "Mary!"

"What?" Mary spun on Amy. "Dammit, I CANNOT drop my towel and stand naked in front of those boys! I'm... ugly!

"Two of them don't think so," Amy countered.

"Even if that's true -- and I'm not so sure it is -- there are three more who have never seen me and will be happier if they don't!" Mary insisted.

"Well, I'M the other end of the scale," Thelma whined. "Think I'M looking forward to this?"

"I don't see the problem," Darla Jean murmured, "Each of you HAS a boy..." Mary merely eyed her with a quirked eyebrow and a look of disgust. "What?"

Mary held her tongue; pushing Darla Jean would only make her stubborn. The delay, however, had done its job; Stick ambled out of the door with a towel casually draped around his waist, followed by Jimmy. Danny was next, followed by Randall, and Teddy drew up the rear. "Well, we're all here," Amy noted. "Okay, let's do it this way: Guys on one side, girls on the other. We all go at once, so nobody gets THAT good a look, okay?"

The girls were all for it, but the grimaces on the boy's faces said the deal was no bargain. Jimmy acted as the voice of the opposition, complaining, "Jeez, why do we have to do it THAT way? Why not just show it off and get it over with?"

"Sweetie," Amy cajoled, "Some of us girls aren't that great looking..."

"So?" Randall took it up, "That seems to be a common problem." He held out his hands to his partners in crime and got a rumble of agreement.

"C'mon, PLEASE?" Mary begged. "You don't want to see me..."

"Stick's seen ya," Danny rumbled. "So has Teddy. They don't look like they puke a lot."

Mary opened her mouth, but Stick said, "Mary, that's enough."

"Stick, Honey..."

"Shhh!" Stick admonished, and Mary shut up -- something that brought several raised eyebrows. "Look, I heard enough talk ta know that everbody here does all right -- but we're all different, so it's, ummm, educational, ta see what real life is like -- that we're a variety, instead of a buncha models or sumpthin'. I say everbody gets seen by everbody, equal. Y'all line up in a row, back to the pool, along the edge. The person on this end drops their towel an' walks all the way to the far end of the line an' gets in the pool just beyond the end. Then the next person does the same thing, only he or she gotta walk past the person already in the pool, who is the new end of the line. This goes on 'til the last person walks by everbody else already in the pool."

"I like it," Jimmy popped up. "Do I have to jump in?"

"Nope. You can stand in your spot naked, if ya want," Stick replied. "Or if you're still bashful, ya can jump in an' hang off the side. Your choice." The boys all took up this plan, visibly, challenging the girls with their eyes.

"Stick, Honey..." Mary tried again.

"Quiet. You can do this. Shit, you keep TWO of us happy -- it just cain't be that bad! Besides, when you girls gonna have a chance like this to see five hard-ons at the same time?" At least three of the girls blinked at that, so Stick pressed. "It ain't jus' y'all you know -- us guys are gonna do it, too! Mebbe we should go boy girl boy or sumpthin'."

"Girls!" Amy waved to gather her compatriots. She wasn't that bashful in the first place, and Jimmy's eyes had told her how HE felt about it; time to buck up the others. "Look, this is fair. It's a few seconds, then you're in the water. Besides, I bet the boys DON'T jump in, and we'll get that much more out of it!"

"Are you gonna jump in?" Mary challenged.

"I don't think so, Amy replied, "but the rules allow it and nobody will think less of you if you do."

"I-I can't just stand around like that," Thelma whined.

"Then don't," Amy replied. "But you've got nothing to be ashamed of."

"I've got nothing," Thelma replied.

"I bet Danny would argue with that," Amy replied, "Are you in?" The question was asked of Thelma, but Amy was watching Darla Jean. Ultimately, the narrow redhead with the eyeglasses was the reason they were all making fools of themselves -- and arguably, she was the best looking of the lot! What was SHE going to do? Thelma would cave and follow Amy's lead, anyway.

Darla Jean sensed that it was her time to weigh in, so she did, "Stick's made it a science experiment. I get to compare a variety of penises, and I get to see the different things that turn different guys on." She cocked her head, "AND I get to be naked in front of five guys and see how they react! I'm in."

"Oh, all right," Mary surrendered with ill grace. "Some of the guys will probably puke, and I'm not cleaning it up!" Amy picked up Thelma's tentative shake of agreement with her eyes.

Meanwhile, Stick gathered the guys, "Look, dudes, for this to work, we gotta be cool and not embarrass 'em. You talk a bunch of shit -- 'specially 'bout how BAD something is -- and they'll cave an' we'll all miss out!"

"Yeah," Jimmy agreed, "keep it muted -- even approval. Just be cool. I'm not jumping in," he added.

"It'd probly sweeten the pot if we ALL didn't," Stick replied, eyeing the others. Danny and Randall nodded, then everyone turned their attention to Teddy, who was the shyest member of the group.

But Teddy had his instructions -- they were there in Stick's eyes. "I-I'm in."

That done, they turned their attention to the females, watching them finish up. "Well?" Stick demanded when they broke up.

"I guess we ought to line up," Amy replied. "Boy girl boy?"

"Yeh." Stick agreed. "Who's first?" he asked, eyeing the others.

"Me," Jimmy replied. "I'm the host." He went to stand at the corner of the pool.

Amy passed an admonishing glance over her girlfriends and moved to stand next to Jimmy -- who stuck his arms out and nodded to Amy to do the same, placing her at double-arm interval. This brought frowns to the remaining girls, but nods of approval from the boys, who knew that the girls would limit things, given an opportunity. But Amy had gone along with it, so it was really too late to quibble... Danny moved silently to take up the next position.

Seeing Danny moving, Thelma gathered herself visibly and moved to follow.

The three remaining boys shared a glance. "I got it," Stick murmured, and arranged himself next to Thelma.

Mary's lips tightened, but she started moving before Darla Jean could offer, mumbling, "I'm gonna embarrass YOU, too!" to Stick as she positioned herself beside him.

Teddy, who was already moving behind her murmured, "You think so? I don't. Besides, who do you think has the shortest dick here?" Stick's glance at Mary said, 'See? You're not alone... '

That left Randall and Darla Jean. Randall tilted his head and waved gallantly, and Darla Jean smiled at him as she assumed her position. "Okay," Jimmy called out from his end, "No running. Each of us is a model for whatever he or she has..."

"Or doesn't have," Thelma interjected quietly. There were a couple of chuckles.

"... So everybody gets to show a little variety!" Jimmy finished. And with that, he dropped his towel and strode along the line.

Amy was thoroughly familiar with Jimmy's equipment, but she looked on in pride. Jimmy wasn't much to look at until you pulled off his underwear, but he had an incredible cock -- topping eight inches! -- and was an absolute sex machine when using it! Jimmy passed Danny, who merely nodded, and Thelma, who had seen it in action before, too, right here at the pool house, and moved past Stick, who murmured, "Sheeit! Your Mama date horses?" That left Jimmy grinning as he passed Mary, who had heard Jimmy was hung, but was surprised at the reality.

Teddy tried not to ogle, but it was serious meat. He DID manage to stifle any comments, though. Jimmy detected the additional attention, but shrugged; Teddy had his hands full.

Darla Jean was fascinated; if she could have, she'd have asked for a thorough exam. Jimmy seemed to be bigger than anything she'd ever seen in real life; certainly bigger than Dwayne or even Ted. Since she'd yet to see Randall's equipment, that was an open question, but Jimmy was certainly impressive! She felt a twinge of jealousy for Amy, but she suppressed it -- that Jimmy had gotten away was HER fault more than Amy's; besides, she didn't know if she and Jimmy would really click outside the bedroom.

Randall merely nodded at Jimmy as he passed; he'd been watching Darla Jean take measurements. Was she going to be dissatisfied when his turn came around? Jimmy settled in to Randall's right, and looked back to where his love was dropping her towel.

Amy smiled coyly and began her promenade. She had no problem being a bit exhibitionistic at this point; while her gently rounded form was a bit heavy for the swimsuit model ideal, very few boys would pass it up. Her 36Ds sagged a bit and showed some stretch marks, but they were still eye- magnets for males, and the vertical strip of sparse but trimmed brown fur over her mons presented another target.

Danny had seen it, and it was nice -- but Danny knew her sexual response, too, and he knew there was no way he could ever steal her from Jimmy; he merely nodded and smiled as she passed. Thelma grumbled, "And I have to compete with THAT," as Amy passed, but Danny replied, "No you don't."

Amy turned her smiling attention to Stick, thrilled at the idea of exposing herself to the black boy. What strange circumstances had put HIM in this little show? She couldn't wait to see what he brought to the table, even though there was no way in the world she would ever stray on Jimmy...

For his part, Stick got his eyeful while maintaining a carefully neutral expression. Yeah, Amy was hot, all right, but she'd probably swell up pretty big after a kid or two -- she had all the classic signs. And while she might be interested in a little strange dick at some point, it really wasn't worth it to either of them to embarrass their current partners. Look, but don't touch -- that was the way to handle it. Look, but don't touch...

Mary watched Amy play up to Stick and fumed. Sure, SHE could get away with that, with her big titties and her smooth body! This was gonna be awful when her turn came! Stick flicked a glance at Mary, sensing her irritation, and Mary got a grip -- it was too late, anyway, she was committed.

Amy moved on to Teddy, who certainly appreciated what he was seeing -- but it was out of his league. Besides, Mary understood him, something few other women would ever manage. She moved on to swagger past Darla Jean, who was more or less pleased with the competition. Amy was a lot more voluptuous, but she certainly WAS competition, and that made things a matter of taste. She watched Randall take Amy in; there was approval there, but there was reserve, too. This wasn't the Randall who had quietly drooled over any number of girls before last weekend...

Randall swept his eyes over Amy and the physical picture was nice -- but Randall's awareness of her mental limits colored his appreciation. He'd experienced that lack several times in the past few days, and learned that he couldn't find long-term happiness on the physical plane. He was happy for Jimmy, who apparently could, but not envious. Maybe when he'd done without for a couple of weeks... Randall wasn't deluding himself about that -- the miracles of the last week or so would have to be paid for by more privation at some point in the future -- unless he could keep from stepping on it with Darla Jean... He flicked his eyes her way in an effort to catch a secret glance at her, but she caught him, so he looked away.

Amy passed Randall and came to Jimmy, stopping to kiss him and rub her naked body against his. "I'm setting the standard," she purred in his ear before moving on to take up her position beyond him. She made no move to enter the pool, either.

Danny was up next, and he dropped his towel and began to run the gauntlet, working hard to cover his embarrassment. Thelma, of course, wasn't a problem -- he was no surprise to her, since they'd been having sex every time they could get away with it since Prom night -- but he was somewhat of a surprise to some of the others. As big and beefy as Danny was (he looked like a Mafia hood, right down to the broken nose), he was very ordinarily hung; given his physical size and in comparison with Jimmy he actually looked small, even though his erection topped six inches.

The source of this story is Storiesonline

To read the complete story you need to be logged in:
Log In or
Register for a Free account (Why register?)

Get No-Registration Temporary Access*

* Allows you 3 stories to read in 24 hours.

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.