Strange Relationships - Cover

Strange Relationships

Copyright© 2006 by Thinking Horndog

Chapter 36: Erin Proves to be a Distraction and Tabitha Goes on

Erotica Sex Story: Chapter 36: Erin Proves to be a Distraction and Tabitha Goes on - Second Best, Book II. If you haven't read Second Best, you'll probably survive -- but it will give you something to do, after... Strange Relationships was a finalist for the Silver Clitoride Award for April 2006.

Caution: This Erotica Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Ma/Fa   mt/ft   Fa/Fa   ft/ft   Ma/Ma   mt/mt   Mult   Teenagers   Consensual   Romantic   NonConsensual   Reluctant   Rape   Mind Control   BiSexual   Heterosexual   DomSub   MaleDom   Spanking   Rough   Humiliation   Torture   Gang Bang   Group Sex   Interracial   White Couple   Black Couple   Black Female   Black Male   White Male   White Female   First   Safe Sex   Oral Sex   Anal Sex   Masturbation   Sex Toys   Water Sports   Enema   Exhibitionism   Voyeurism   BBW   Slow  

"You want to tell me what THAT was all about?"

Helene Bryant was standing in the entryway with her hands on her hips.

"I went to the basketball game, and got a ride home." Louise said carefully.

"From a boy." It wasn't a question.

"Yes."

"And all that flopping around before you got out?"

"I was putting on my sweatpants."

Helene's eyes bugged. "You were NAKED in a pickup with a boy?"

"No, silly! I had on shorts!" Louise slipped down the waistband to her sweatpants to a point low enough to expose the gym shorts beneath, but not enough to reveal damning details like the fact that there were no panties beneath them.

"What were you doing that you suddenly had to put on pants, then?" Helene accused.

"It was easier to put them on than to stuff them in my bag. Besides, I was HOPING to avoid THIS!" Louise retorted.

"Watch that smart mouth, Young Lady! I saw you kiss him! Do you go around kissing boys, then? How many boys have you been out kissing?" Helene demanded.

"One, counting this one. Mama, how am I ever going to meet someone and get married at this rate? What do you expect, lightning to strike?" Louise retorted.

"Marriage isn't all it's cracked up to be," Helene grunted.

"So you DON'T want me to be married?"

"I do, but I want you to find a NICE boy, not someone who cops kisses from you for a ride home and feels you up in your gym clothes!"

"Mama!" Louise stamped her foot. "Dwayne IS a nice boy! He's on the basketball team! I like him! And we didn't do anything sordid, for God's sake!"

"Watch your mouth!" Helene took a swing at Louise, one which Louise ducked with the ease of long practice. "You'll not take the Lord's name in vain in MY house!"

"Yes, Mama." Louise moved to defuse the situation.

"Acting like a slut in cars with boys. With a jock, no less! If you get pregnant, you're on the street, you hear me?"

"Yes, Mama."

"And this boy, Dwayne. If he darkens our door, he'd better keep his hands to himself! I suppose he'll be back -- you've probably promised him sex!"

"I DID NOT!" Louise screeched hotly.

Helene produced a sarcastic smile. "Then I needn't worry about him coming back, I guess..."

Louise opened her mouth to contradict her mother with information on the planned date, but grew sense at the last moment and shut it. Better that she cross THAT bridge later, when the movie outing hopefully wouldn't become connected in her mother's mind with Dwayne...

Helene took this as victory and stalked off, glorying in the fact that once again she'd had the last word.


"We got trouble, Randall," Teddy announced, hovering over Randall's chess game. "Toby says he's coming."

"Shit! HE'S not in the know! And I don't want him to be!" Randall fumed. Technically, Toby Brillsteen was a member of the Astronomy Club, but he only attended when it suited him -- usually when there was entertainment NOT involving astronomy. "Has he sniffed anything?"

Teddy shrugged. "I don't think so. But we're attracting girls..."

"Yeah." Randall's brain went into overdrive. "We're gonna need a girl to distract him..."

"You're the one with hot and cold running women, Man. I'm sharing one."

"Yeah." There was an obvious answer, but would it work? "Where's Mary? I could take a run at this, but having a girl around would help..."

"She and Stick are goofing off in the parking lot," Teddy replied. "I just got this, or I'd be gone." He flicked his eyes across the room, where Toby was playing another member of the chess club.

"Go get her. Stick, too, if necessary."

"Okay." Teddy's look said that Randall's tolerance level for Stick was going to have to go up. Randall couldn't figure out why for the life of him, but...

Addressing his current opponent, a somewhat nervous freshman, Randall said, "We're going to need to finish this fairly quickly, or I'm going to have to forfeit. Get ready..." Three minutes later, the game was over, and Randall was advising, "You need to use other pieces besides your queen. You've got tunnel vision, and you're missing moves."

The trio arrived, and Mary opened up with, "Teddy says there's trouble."

Randall nodded. "Yeah, let's go outside." He flicked a glance at Toby. Once in the hall, he amplified, "Toby's invited himself to Astronomy Club. Since we won't be doing much astronomy, and Toby has a big mouth, that's bad. We need a distraction. I have an idea, but I'm not sure I can carry it off..."

"Oh?" Mary raised her eyebrows.

"Yeah. Tell me if this will work; Erin is probably going to want some more practice on her technique, and Toby is more in her league, anyway..."

Mary pondered this, nodded. Toby wasn't really a hothouse brain -- he was a step down, and he had other interests and distractions -- one of which, supposedly un-dealt with, being sex. Toby wasn't a huge guy, either, being a bit taller than Teddy, freckled, with brown hair and eyes. He spent a lot of time pretending to be experienced, but everybody saw right through it. He'd want to exercise a little authority when the time came, to boost his ego a bit; Erin was airheaded enough to be a good choice, as she wouldn't even try to compete if he handled it properly. "What about the physical part? You've had Erin..." Erin had told the world that Randall was good -- but Randall had kept his mouth shut. "And you've seen Toby..."

Randall had to think about it, but Teddy didn't. "Six inches or so, a little thicker than Stick, circumcized..." Randall blinked and eyed Teddy with a look that said 'You're looking?' Teddy blushed and shrugged.

Mary put a positive face on it, "Good. He ever had any?"

"Not that I know of," Randall grunted. He flicked a glance at Teddy, since he seemed to know so much...

Teddy shrugged. "Not that I'm aware of. He just talks a lot."

Mary eyed Randall. "What makes you think this will work?"

Randall shrugged. "Erin makes our... encounter seem like something wonderful, but she needs a lot of work. She likes the feel of a cock, but she needs to have her clit worked on to get off, and she's not any too demonstrative."

"Meaning she's a dead lay." Mary grunted.

Randall nodded. "She doesn't have to be -- I'm Superman, supposedly, because I managed to find the combination and get her off... She says she CAN move, and she did put it in gear some when she was hitting her peak. She said a couple of things that make me think she thought she was just supposed to lay there, not move, and enjoy it. I think she's going to want to practice her new tricks." He shrugged. "Last, but not least, she's easy, once she sets her mind to it. If we point her at Toby, she'll probably do what we want her to do -- chase him down, right away, and drag him home with her." He sighed. "I'm a little embarrassed, telling tales like this."

"I won't spread rumors, Hon, and I needed to know," Mary replied. "Okay, you guys can stay here; I'll handle this. Stick, you can stay here, or you can watch some basketball..."

"I don' see me learnin' chess," Stick replied, so Mary crooked a finger for him to follow her as she departed.

Randall stood there, watching them depart, then turned a thoughtful glance on Teddy. Teddy sighed. "Maybe I'll explain it all during the true confessions hour tonight. Do you have another scheduled match?"

"No."

"Let's play, then, while we wait."


Erin hadn't messed with the top of the bleachers like Louise and Mary Eikenberry -- it wasn't her style. She was one row back from the bench, scoping buns. Maybe Dwayne, or Bobby... Stick took a seat a ways over, and Mary made shift to wedge herself in beside Erin, drawing a couple of glares from people who got crowded by the insertion. "Hey, Erin. Scoping buns?"

"Yeah."

"You really want to saddle yourself with a jock?" Mary jumped right off.

"Sure, why?" Erin asked, puzzled.

"Well, they're big now, but high school basketball don't pay the bills. Besides, fame makes 'em fickle; something better comes along and poof!" Mary shook her head, "I figured after Randall, you'd look at guys with other skills..."

"Brains? I can't talk to 'em..."

"Look for something a bit lower in the stratosphere, then. Ummm, Toby, for instance..."

"Brillsteen?"

"Yeah. Toby runs with the hothouse brains, but he's a step or two down the ladder. On the other hand, he's looking, and he's a better all- around long-term prospect. Not that bad looking, either." Theoretically apropos of nothing, Mary changed the subject, "Everybody has Randall's report card, but he's been mum..."

Erin colored. "What he did for me was a lot better than what I did for him..."

"Oh?"

"Uh huh. I, uh, it's embarrassing..."

"Tell Mama and she'll help you fix it. Us girls have to stick together!" Mary cajoled.

"I'm... kinda dry, and I love having a dick sliding in and out of me, but it's not enough..."

Mary nodded sagely. "Need a little clitty work to make it all happen? That's not unusual..."

"Really? I thought I was a lesbian or something..."

"I doubt it." Mary waited until the roar accompanying a goal settled a bit, and asked, "How is the combination?"

"Huh?"

"Clit work and a dick?"

"OH! Heavenly! Four or five times better than just diddling..." Erin grinned enthusiastically.

"I wouldn't worry about girls, then," Mary counseled. "So what happened?"

"Well, Randall's HUGE, and I'm kinda dry, so it took a while to get in. Then he got going, and it was wonderful, so I held still... Anyway, it went on FOREVER, and Randall started getting tired and red in the face; I knew he was doing his best, but I was missing something. Then he suggested that I diddle myself a little, and that's when things took off; once my clitty got a little direct action -- and it was a LOT less than usual! -- things started multiplying... I actually STOPPED diddling, but Randall had it all going and I couldn't stop -- I got a BIG one -- STUPENDOUS!" She looked away, embarrassed. "I can't wait to do it again..."

"Okay, so what did you learn?"

"I'm a dead lay," Erin replied. "Lying still wasn't a good idea. That's probably why nobody ever came back for seconds."

Mary shrugged, "That and the fact that you didn't get off... Boys are a lot more vulnerable than you think -- especially about sex! Climbing on and having the girl not even react is a real blow to the ego."

"Yeah, I see that. But it FELT good..."

"Well, 'it Felt good' is nowhere CLOSE to 'OMIGAWD, I got this HUGE cum!' is it?" Mary chuckled.

"Nope," Erin grinned, "Guess not. I was pretty amazed that Randall took me up on my offer -- the jocks just kinda smirk nowadays."

Mary nodded. "The word's out in that group, I'd bet. Just another reason to move on. If you catch a guy and give him a good show, it'll make them all look stupid, you know..." She paused a moment. "You're pretty up- front," she murmured gently.

"Well, I like it," Erin replied. "I liked it even before Randall showed me the top end! But it got to be a struggle..."

"So you got more and more obvious," Mary finished. Erin nodded. "You definitely need to fish in a different pond, Hon. These fish have all seen your lures."

"Well, maybe," Erin sighed. "Mom's working this weekend, and I was hoping to try out the new stuff. I guess I'll have to wait until Monday to see if Toby knows all about me or not..."

"No need," Mary replied. "He's down the hall in Chess Club, playing with Teddy. Why do you think I'M here?"

"KEWL! Let's go!" Erin was up and moving.

"Easy! Easy!" Mary panted. The pair were immediately tied up, trying to worm their way out of the bleachers. Once on the floor, Erin made to dash off, but then realized that the heavier girl was still in heavy weather negotiating the benches behind her. Mary cleared the bleachers and Erin spun to take off, but Mary grabbed her arm, "Whoa! He's not going anywhere in the next couple of minutes, and I think you could use some advice!"

Erin shrugged. "Okay, but..."

"We can talk as we walk." Mary stepped off beside her. "Do you have lube?"

"Ummm, no."

A light came on in Mary's brain. "Rubbers?"

"No."

"Are you on the Pill or something?"

"No."

"Ever hear of pregnancy? You know, babies?"

"Well, yeah."

"Are you in a rush to experience it?"

"Well, no..."

"You sure act like it! If you get going and the boy doesn't have any, what are you gonna do?"

"Ummmm..."

"You're gonna fuck now and worry later, aren't you?" Mary shook her head. So THAT was how airheads reproduced... Maybe Erin was lucky in her sexual response, since once she had kids, she'd probably have to make her living on her back... "That's not smart, Honey. Damn!"

"What?"

"Well, I'm not carrying. I'm on the Pill, and besides, if I was, it'd be big ones."

"Do you REALLY have two boyfriends? How do you handle them both?" Erin asked.

"Fortunately, they get along," Mary chuckled. "My advice? 'Don't try this at home!' Besides, there's more of me to love... Will your Mom flip if you ask for the Pill? Tell her your periods hurt or something..."

"Huh! They do!"

"So much the better... Okay, advice: Birth control wins over romance. He'll understand, and he'll be prepared the second time. Get some lube. If you can't or don't have anything to hand, have him use spit."

"Huh?"

"Get him to eat you. You've done that, right?"

"Uh, no..."

"Well, try it! It's great stuff, and it'll get your clit going AND make you wet! Oh, and blow him -- most guys haven't had it in a while, so the first pass could be embarrassingly quick. Swallow the first one -- he'll come back up. If you're doin' it regularly, he might not be as primed, but the first time? Blow him. You'll be doing yourselves both a favor."

"Suck his cock?"

"Uh huh. It's okay -- you'll like it. And it's kind of a gift. Besides, if he has his tongue in you, it's only fair... Oh, and swallow."

They had coasted to a stop. There was a lot of information passing here, and Erin needed to absorb it. "Swallow?"

"Yep. Swallow his cum. Swallow his cock if you can -- take it deep and work it with your throat. You know, 'deep throat' it!"

"Ummm, I've never..."

"He won't mind telling you what he wants. It's another weapon you can bring to bear. Since you're not sure you can hold him with pussy..."

"Uh huh." Shit had gotten complicated. But Mary was an expert...

"Some girls don't like the taste, but, frankly, boys don't want to hear that. You might be able to negotiate getting him to shoot on your face, after the first couple of times, but remember that a guy's instinct is to shoot IN a girl, whatever hole he uses. He will NOT be thrilled if you spit it out, either! Shooting on your face is another thing, anyway. It kinda says you're a slut and not worth his sperm. It's an ego thing for him, but it says bad things about you, long term, so I recommend that you swallow."

"Uh huh. Okay..." Erin was awash.

"I wouldn't do it right away, and I DEFINITELY wouldn't do it without lube, but if you get caught short for a rubber, you can always offer him ass..."

"WHAT? My asshole?" Erin was shocked.

"Yeah, I know -- sounds yucky. And it is, sometimes, if you're not clean. But it's a nice, tight, deep hole for him, and you'd be amazed how it feels if he takes it easy at the start. Best of all, you can't get pregnant there..."

"Right." Getting dicked was sure complicated! Erin had always thought it was all pretty simple...

"Where were we? Lube. In your case, it's very important! Carry some," Mary eyed her,. "Along with rubbers. Everywhere, if you like dick. If you're hard up for lube, having him eat you will do wonders, but there are other things -- butter, olive oil... Not TOO much, though -- you just want him to be able to get in, not make both of you so super-slick that you can't feel each other..."

"Okay." Such a lot of things to think about...

"You've already discovered that you need to move. Diddle yourself or get him to do it -- and make noises if it comes naturally. Don't do anything hokey, though -- you don't want to get caught faking it." Mary stepped back. "Ready?"

"Umm, I dunno. How am I gonna start this?" Erin worried.

Mary recognized the effects of information overload. "Take it easy. Drift in and wander over to him. Get inside his personal space, but make it worth it."

"How?"

"You KNOW how! Just make it a little less obvious!" Mary shook her head. "I know I saddled you with a bunch of stuff, but this is important! If you want a shot at keeping him, you can't just fork it all over -- make him work for it! He'll appreciate it more, and that will work to your advantage, believe me!" Erin pouted, and Mary insisted, "Nobody says you can't give it up tonight -- just make him think it's because he's a red hot lover, and you couldn't control yourself, that's all..."

"Oh, okay!" Erin's enthusiasm level shot up.

"Go lean on him, or 'accidentally' rub a tit on his arm -- nothing too obvious -- and see what he does. Even money says he asks you out," Mary advised.

"Kewl! Let's go!" Erin hit the door.

Mary looked behind her, and Stick, who had been watching through the gym doors, drifted through them headed her way. "All set?"

"I hope so," Mary worried. "She's not exactly bright."

Mary needn't have worried. Erin drifted into the room and asked, "Hey, what are you guys doing?"

Toby couldn't resist sarcasm. "Chess. This is Chess Club. So we, like, play chess, ya know?"

Erin homed on him, moving up on his right and murmuring, "Oh, look! Little statues!" She reached out.

Toby grabbed her hand. "The statues have different roles, and the positions are important. Don't touch!"

Erin stopped, and Toby found himself with Erin's forearm in his grip. Erin shifted left, pressing her left hip to Toby's shoulder and raised the arm until Toby found his forearm against her right breast. "Really? What does the horsey do?"

"Umm..." Did this silly girl know what she was doing? "It has a pretty fancy move. Unfortunately, I can't show you right now, because if I move it, I have to use it."

"Kewl." Erin dropped the arm, causing Toby to release it, but she braced her left arm on Toby's shoulder. "So which one are you going to move?"

"Dunno yet. I have to think about it. Shhh, now!" Toby returned his attention to the game, apparently, but his game deteriorated markedly. Ten minutes later, his opponent announced "Checkmate!" and sat back, thrilled to death at his win.

"You lost..." Erin murmured.

"Yeah. I had a handicap." Toby eyed Erin sidelong.

"Sorry!" Erin stood up. "Are you done, then?"

"Yeah."

"Well, maybe I can make it up to you. Are you doing anything tonight? Maybe we could do something..." Erin tilted her head, and Mary smiled.

Toby blinked. "I think, uh, yeah, maybe..."

"Kewl." Erin grinned. "I'll be out front..."

"I'll be along in a minute. I have to talk to someone..."

Erin nodded and swept out.

Toby wandered over to where Randall and Teddy sat watching. "Guess I'm not coming tonight."

Randall nodded, chuckling. The shoe was on the other foot... "Got any rubbers?"

"Yeah..." The possibility that the rubber that Toby undoubtedly had moldering in his wallet might not be intact was clearly written on his face.

"Want some advice?" Randall asked.

"You think she's really gonna?"

"If you handle things right."

"What do YOU know about it?" Toby sneered.

"You'd be surprised," Randall replied. "Look, Man, if you get there, diddle her clit and eat her pussy. Drives 'em wild!"

Toby rolled his eyes, "The wisdom of the ancients!"

Teddy laughed. "If you use that ancient rubber in your wallet, you'll be a daddy! Better find a way to fix that!"

"Yeah, whatever." Toby couldn't take any more heat; he got the Hell out of there.


"Nora," Nate complained when she met him on the steps, "Mama ain't in the hospital any more. You know where she is?"

"Daddy does, I bet. They were talking about moving her -- she wanted it. I'll call." She snatched her cell from her purse, "Daddy?"

""Daughter?"

"Where is Nate's Mama?"

"Hold on." Armand punched Charlotte up on the intercom. "Get me Witherspoon. I need to know where Tabitha Adams is being sequestered. If possible, I need someone to take her son and my daughter to her."

"Yessir." Charlotte got on it.

"I don't know, exactly, but I'm finding out," Armand related. "She's at a safe house, so you can be sure she's fine."

"Thanks, Daddy -- Nate just wants to visit," Nora replied. Turning to Nate, she relayed, "She's somewhere safe, and she's fine. Daddy's getting the location."

"Cool." It wasn't, quite. Nate trusted Mr. Wilson -- sort of. He'd been doing all the right things, but Nate was pretty amazed that he'd bother with all this shit -- even for his daughter! That unease communicated itself to Nora, but she understood. It wasn't as if Daddy had that long of a track record with HER...

Three minutes later Charlotte's voice came over the intercom. "They're sending Mr. Matheson. Ten minutes."

"Mr. Matheson will arrive in ten minutes," Armand relayed. "If Nate wants, he can leave his car to the security detail to bring here."

Nora turned to Nate. "Daddy says they'll be here in ten minutes, and that you can get one of the security people to take your car home."

"Awright." The arrangements bothered him somewhat, but again, he had no reason to think that Mr. Wilson was pulling anything. "How?"

"Charlotte, have someone in Nate and Nora's detail pick up his car." Armand directed.

"Yessir."

"Someone will pick up the keys momentarily," Armand amplified. "Anything else?"

"Somebody will get the keys," Nora relayed. "No, Daddy, I think we're set."

"Goodbye, then." The phone went dead.

Moments later, Scott surfaced, seemingly out of nowhere. "I'm playing valet, I guess."

"Oh, sorry, Man," Nate mumbled.

"No sweat -- I'll hand it off," the big black grinned. "Tell your Mama I said 'Hi'." He collected Nate's keys and strode off, whistling.

"Fuckin' scary." Nate shook his head. "I bet if I ran outta toilet paper, somebody would show up and hand me a roll..." Nora shrieked laughter.

Matheson arrived several minutes ahead of schedule. "I was close by," he muttered, as he handed the pair into an SUV.

"Why all the secrecy?" Nora asked.

"We're keeping Tabitha at one of our safe houses," Paul replied. "It's both for her protection and to keep the location secure for the future."

Nate grunted. THAT made sense. The worries receded.


Ten minutes later, the SUV pulled into the driveway of a nice but nondescript place that Nora figured was ten or twelve blocks from what she was learning to think of as 'Mom's house' or perhaps 'Mom's old house.' The garage door opened and Paul parked the vehicle inside, denying any information about the occupants from prying eyes. "We're pretty clear, since we're being tailed by our own security detachment, but you never know..." Paul muttered. They entered the house at the kitchen -- but the room had clearly been truncated to make room for a monitoring center. Up the stairs and down the hall they went, to a room whose door was already ajar.

Tabitha was sitting in a chair, watching TV. She glanced up and nodded at Nate and Nora, then eyed Matheson sidelong, "So, where the fuck YOU been?"

Paul froze, pondered a moment, and grunted, "Hiding."

Tabitha cocked her head and batted her eyes comically, "From li'l old me?"

Paul nodded. "I wouldn't duck a football team with baseball bats, but YOU'RE SCARY!"

Nate blinked. "Mama?"

"I axed him to help me check an' see if the equipment works," Tabitha amplified. She eyed Paul, sighing. "An' he got all shy. Cute ain't he?"

"Ain't it a little early?" Nate asked.

"Mebbe," his mother shrugged, "mebbe not. Dunno 'til ya try..." Fact was, with the possible exception of her 'money maker', Tabitha was feeling better than she had in years -- and she was bored to tears... Shrugging, she turned to Nate. "How y'all been?"

"Okay," Nate shrugged. "Worked last night. Gettin' fed regular, just like you. Stayin' outta trouble to keep the ol' lady happy..." Nora gasped and swatted him reflexively, and everyone laughed. "What 'bout you?"

"Shit this place is the Ritz!" Tabitha grinned. "Got my own cable TV, all the food I can eat, an' it don't hafta be healthy shit. Ain't buzzin', but I ain't really hurtin' either. Shit, I could probly take on a plumber's convention!" Tabitha was still on an IV, but had been told by the medic watching her that it would come out in the morning, and could be disconnected any time. "They're pumpin' me fulla water; I think they're tryin' ta inflate my tits. I gotta pee alla time..." She grinned. "They'd be smarter bringin' me a bicycle pump..." Everybody laughed. "Dunno when I'm gonna get out, though."

"Mr. Wilson isn't through with Rodday, but he hasn't decided what to do with him," Paul replied. "If we sent you home, Rodday might be tempted to do something stupid. Besides, you're eating and gaining weight, getting rest, healing..."

"An' backin' off on the shit," Tabitha finished, eyeing Paul. "Somehow, they allus manage not ta say that, like I don' know 'bout it or sumpthin'." Switching tracks, she said, "Best thing we can do now ta fuck Rodday is get me seen out in the 'hood. Let the gals know I ain't dead." She scratched her ribs reflectively. "After that, hittin' him in his pocket would hurt worst. I wanted ta ride his tired ass wit' a strap-on, but it'd be better fuckin' him outta some money than it would jus' fuckin' him." She turned to Nora, "How awful bad does your Daddy consider prostitution?"

Nora grimaced, shrugged. "I don't know, really. I bet he considers it minor, at worst..."

Matheson grinned, "Based upon his lunch conversation with Rodday, the other day, he considers it a business, with a product that fulfills a basic need -- and he considers Rodday to be a poor businessman. From what I heard, he considers ALL pimps to be poor businessmen."

"Never seen a good one," Tabitha grunted.

"It comes from making servicing a basic human need illegal," Paul opined. "There are places where prostitution is legal -- even taxed by the government. Civilized places. Works just fine. But you make it a criminal activity, and it gets run by criminals..."

"Yeh," Tabitha agreed. "Pimps, girls who figure that since it ain't legal in the first place, it's okay to rip off johns, johns that want to get something for free for the same reason..." She eyed Paul sidelong, "Speakin' of basic human needs..."

"... You have to pee?" Paul guessed, eyes laughing. Tabitha's look started shifting toward a glare, so he held up his hands. "We'll talk about it after I take the kids home. Handle them first, will you?"

"You gonna BE back?" Tabitha wanted to know.

"Yeah. I'll come back. I can only stay stupid so long." Paul started shading toward red again.

"Awright." Tabitha's head swiveled to regard Nora. "What 'bout you? Dickhead here treatin' you right? He ain't off diddlin' old women again, is he?"

"Hey! I didn't..." Nate started hotly, but a smiling Nora quelled him with a hand on his arm. "No, he's been fine," she replied. "Once he understood that what he did wasn't that innocent, everything was cool. Actually, I was the bad one yesterday -- I had to meet the woman."

"Bet you thought she was a strange duck," Tabitha guessed...

"Well, I guess. Then again, I kind of felt sorry for her. From what she said, she discovered sex at thirty and was trying to catch up," Nora replied.

"Goin' at it hard, then, is she?" Tabitha chuckled.

"Uh huh. Probably should have started at twelve, but she was waiting for Mr. Right."

"Lemme guess -- he ain't showed up YET!" Tabitha hazarded, chuckling.

Nora shook her head. "Not that I can see. Her boss is her primary sex partner -- and he's married. She's kind of doing a slave thing, and apparently doesn't care..."

"Hon, for a lotta folk, it's git the crumbs ya can. The whole cake just ain't happenin'. Hell, that's how I pay the bills..." Tabitha advised. "Love an' marriage ain't as closely tied as folk will tell ya -- an' sex lotsa times don't fit either."

"How are the piercings?" The men might as well not have been there. To a certain extent, both had fulfilled their function. Nate was there; he'd proven his concern for his Mama merely by showing up -- it wasn't as if they talked that much. Paul's situation was a bit more vague, but he was done for now, too. On to girl talk.

"Tongue is only sore when I fuck with it," Tabitha replied. "Nips are sore, but it's that healing sore -- the one you wanna pick at. Ain't no infections, or anything. I'm gettin' that antiseptic stuff poured on 'em a couple times a day."

The source of this story is Storiesonline

To read the complete story you need to be logged in:
Log In or
Register for a Free account (Why register?)

Get No-Registration Temporary Access*

* Allows you 3 stories to read in 24 hours.

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.