Strange Relationships - Cover

Strange Relationships

Copyright© 2006 by Thinking Horndog

Chapter 3: Life Below Stairs

Erotica Sex Story: Chapter 3: Life Below Stairs - Second Best, Book II. If you haven't read Second Best, you'll probably survive -- but it will give you something to do, after... Strange Relationships was a finalist for the Silver Clitoride Award for April 2006.

Caution: This Erotica Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Ma/Fa   mt/ft   Fa/Fa   ft/ft   Ma/Ma   mt/mt   Mult   Teenagers   Consensual   Romantic   NonConsensual   Reluctant   Rape   Mind Control   BiSexual   Heterosexual   DomSub   MaleDom   Spanking   Rough   Humiliation   Torture   Gang Bang   Group Sex   Interracial   White Couple   Black Couple   Black Female   Black Male   White Male   White Female   First   Safe Sex   Oral Sex   Anal Sex   Masturbation   Sex Toys   Water Sports   Enema   Exhibitionism   Voyeurism   BBW   Slow  

Inez Hernandez was furious! Her fool of a husband, Raoul, had angered Mister Armand, so now her beautiful Bianca was going to have to chase around after the red haired puta for a week! That the child would be exposed to multiple sex acts was a given; after all, it was the puta's job! Inez didn't fault the puta for this -- Mister Armand had brought out the whore in her and was merely putting it to good use. Some people just had roles in life... But Bianca was a beauty, and parading her in front of Mister Armand and Mister Jason was an invitation to disaster. And Inez would have to school Bianca, or the girl would do or say something stupid and make matters worse... Damn Raoul!

Raoul's stock had been falling with his wife for some time, but this was a new low. When they'd met while still in school back home, he'd been dashing and fiery and impassioned; only after they had been married did Inez realize that Raoul's 'passion' was bad temper, and he had large quantities of foolish pride and stupidity to go with it. But by then, they had Bianca, and besides, Inez was a good Catholic woman...

Still, Raoul's evil temper got him out of jobs as quickly as his smooth charm got him into them. Things got worse and worse as the employment situation weakened at home, until finally Raoul just couldn't find anything at all. But Inez had come upon an idea, and one fine day they'd crossed the border to the States on a day trip and had never looked back...

That little plan ushered in a new era of prosperity for Raoul's family -- until the bar fight. Despite the loss, Raoul had given better than he got, and some white guy (Inez worked hard at her Americanisms, so the simpler 'gringo' was banished to the back of her mind... ) had been cut, bad, and the policia started sniffing around... Raoul was between jobs (again!) and they were living on Inez' pin money, which wasn't enough to run on. Inez was waiting for the INS to come and tell her that Raoul was in prison and she and Bianca were on their way back home when Raoul came home with Mister Armand and Mister Jason in tow. The deal, whatever it was exactly, had been done before Raoul came home, but for once Raoul had done something right. The trio moved into the relatively palatial servant's quarters of Mister Armand's mansion and Raoul went to work, ostensibly as a downstairs butler -- but Mister Armand had strange tastes and sometimes even stranger duties for her husband...

Still, Mister Armand's methods were familiar and almost comforting to Inez; he bound Raoul to him with the threat of the deportation of his entire family and a possible stay in prison for Raoul. That was the stick. But the carrot was a place to work, a nice place to live, and a little money to blow periodically on a vacation home. Mister Armand had gotten them all counterfeit green cards, (Armand would have laughed at that -- the cards were real, in order to protect himself from nosy Feds, but having Raoul think they were counterfeit was useful... ), so Inez could walk the streets here with her head held high.

Similarly, Inez had no issues with Armand's methods in general; he was a man of power, and he did the things men of power did -- that was all. If anything, Armand was a bit subtler, more refined, less brutal than say, the local mayor in her hometown. In Inez's experience, the law was a fiction; men of power were a law unto themselves. Mister Armand was like that, and Mister Jason did what other men of power's chief lieutenants did -- he cloaked himself in his master's power and saw to it that things happened in accordance with his master's will, while enjoying what benefits his position allowed. That Raoul might periodically do something at Mister Armand's behest that some considered 'illegal' was of little concern to Inez -- it was more important that Mister Armand be pleased than Raoul concern himself with someone else's arcane concept of right and wrong. This was the way of the world, in Inez's view; as long as she did not present an obstacle to Mister Armand or Mister Jason, life would continue to be good.

Still, Raoul managed to fuck up regularly, keeping himself from being promoted and regularly landing himself in the doghouse with Mister Armand -- and, more important -- Mister Jason! For Mister Jason was Boss, second only to Mister Armand, and was Raoul's direct supervisor, in any case. Besides, if something needed doing whose legality was somewhat... questionable... Mister Jason would generally be there to direct and supervise (something Inez was thankful for -- that idiot Raoul would get himself jailed over some stupidity, for sure, without somebody keeping an eye on him!) One day, Raoul's usefulness to Mister Armand would be at an end; on that day, Inez vowed, Raoul's usefulness to Inez and Bianca would ALSO be at an end. Recently, Inez had decided that, good Catholic woman she was, five years as an Americano had taught her that some things were not to be borne -- she would throw herself on the limited mercy of Mister Jason and Mister Armand and wangle herself an official job as a cook and maid, and shut herself of Raoul. She'd been doing little things for years, helping Cook out and filling in when there were parties; Mister Armand loved Mexican food, and Inez was a good cook who did things the old-fashioned way -- he knew who ground the masa and made the fresh flour tortillas he enjoyed so much... Inez was happy to do it, too -- it staved off boredom and provided a little pin money.

Raoul's idiocy had begun to rankle more and more as time went on; recently, it had become almost insufferable. Why? Because Raoul wasn't the only one who paid for his mistakes...

It had all started several years before, only about six months after they had come to Mister Armand's house. One day, Mister Jason had appeared at the open door of their little rooms and announced, "That husband of yours is... irritating."

That doesn't sound so bad, but Inez had been instantly alarmed. Mister Jason carried with him an aura of dangerous, poorly contained power everywhere he went. When she locked eyes with Mister Jason, that aura was palpable.

Inez was no longer the softly rounded beauty she'd been at fifteen; time and pregnancy had thickened her waist and padded her ass, while sliding her fat tits down her chest a bit. Given the procession of beauty queens that Mister Armand had flowing through the house, she'd never considered herself to be in any danger of attracting anyone's attention. She was wrong. And she learned it that afternoon.

Mister Jason had stood there, with that look on his face. A person who had not been exposed to him much might have thought that he was calm, but Inez saw the dark fury in his eyes. Inez put down her sewing. "What has Raoul done?"

Gradually, it came out. Raoul had exceeded his authority in dealing with a tradesman -- one who was in Jason's pocket. The nature of the offense shielded him from Jason's ire -- he couldn't justify it with Armand, so he couldn't punish Raoul directly -- but someone MUST be punished; it was an essential part of Jason's makeup. And no one would be safe until Jason's anger was slaked -- even Inez knew this. Jason's quiet rant ended with the words, "I am about ready to put him on the street and call the INS."

Inez knew a threat when she heard one. Jason had carefully avoided adding "You and your daughter, too!" Inez knew that there would be a reason for that... Carefully, she engaged his eyes and asked, "What can I do to help?"

Jason was off. "You can control the fool, that's what! I hold YOU responsible for pounding sense into his stubborn, stupid head, and when you fail, YOU will take the heat right along with him! Do you understand?" His eyes grew even more dangerous. "Come here!"

Inez didn't bother to get to her feet; she went straight to her knees in front of the chair and walked on them to within his reach. She knew what was coming -- Mister Jason's ego, his masculinity, had been injured; he would avenge himself upon Raoul in as personal a manner as he could manage. Inez was a practical woman; she'd seen the mayor of her village stand by watching and making comments while an adversary's wife was gang raped at his order. She was now hostage to Raoul's behavior, and Mister Jason wouldn't be happy until he had delivered a lesson...

Jason's eyes lit. The bitch KNEW what was coming! Roughly, he grasped a handful of her thick, black hair and tilted her head up. "Do you suck cock?" he asked, then continued without awaiting an answer, "You do now! Get it out!" Reaching behind him, he locked the door and flicked it shut, one-handed. Raoul had a key, but so what? He'd kill the greasy little sonofabitch and tell Armand he'd attacked him with that toad-sticker of his... While Inez fumbled with his belt and zipper, Jason shoved his other hand into her peasant blouse, collecting a soft, fat mound capped by a thick, brown nipple. He squeezed the nipple between his fingers a bit and it firmed, noticeably. Intrigued, Jason hauled at the neckline of the blouse to get a look at his find.

Inez, looking up, caught his eyes and the quick inhale that went with the flash there. Jason was pretty taciturn, and hard to read, so perhaps no one else in the world knew what she discovered in that moment; Jason was a tit man! Big, natural tits -- not little pointy model mounds, and not unnaturally protruding silicone-filled bags -- no, Jason had an eye for big fat, soft, round, cushy jugs that rolled around a bit and were capped with a sizeable nipple that he could tweak and tease and pull and nip... Inez let go of Mister Jason's belt, undid the tie at her cleavage and crossed her arms, snatching at the cap sleeves of the peasant blouse and tugging. When her hands returned to his fly, the blouse was a pool around her waist, her whole torso forced through the neckline. The hand buried in Inez's hair shifted away to collect another fat globe. "You little bitch," he breathed in awe, while touch and sight relayed impressions of her areolas crinkling, thickening and elongating the nipples until they were the size of his pinky fingers to the first joint. "Hurry up, I want to feel your mouth on my cock!" he hissed.

Inez finished with the belt, snap, and zipper, and Jason's slacks pooled around his ankles. Inez began to get alarmed; the cock tenting Mister Jason's boxers looked bigger than Raoul's... She worked the waistband over the taut erection and gasped. It was HUGE! Inez had some experience at desultory cocksucking, but it wasn't big with Raoul, so she'd never had any reason to get excited over it. THIS, however, was going to be a challenge... Raoul had a reasonably decent 5 inch cock that tapered from a wide, thick base to a relatively narrow tip; Mister Jason appeared to be half again as long, much more cylindrical, and capped by a slightly fatter mushroom head. All in all, it was nearly twice anything that Inez had experienced! And Mister Jason wouldn't accept half-measures... She lowered her lips over the velvety head, nearly twice the size of Raoul's and the thought flickered through her head that this was a bit more satisfying than the narrow tip that her husband presented... She'd SEEN cocks like this before -- at that memorable rape scene, for instance -- but never touched, and certainly never tasted, one!

Jason moved her on past discovery and into challenge, returning a hand to her hair and pulling her onto him. Inez knew alarm, immediately. Deep throat, with Raoul, wasn't an issue; she could accommodate his length in her mouth. Mister Jason was a different matter, altogether; she began to gag, and there were a couple of inches out there, beyond her lips! Instinctively, she backed off, and Jason let her, only to drive her forward again an instant later. They settled into a pattern: Impale, gag, retreat, impale, gag... It went on and on and on, until suddenly Inez realized that she wasn't always gagging; instead, Jason's mushroom cock head was passing through the abused opening at the top of her throat -- not always, but about every other stroke. She was awash in her own spit, generated by her multiple attempts to retch; it poured down her neck and chest, and coated Mister Jason's pubes, wetting him to the balls. Inez looked up to see Mister Jason's face slowly reddening, his nostrils widening. Suddenly, all she could see was his pubes; he pinned her head to him, while his cock swelled and pulsed, pouring his seed down Inez's spasming throat, throwing his head back in ecstasy and hissing "Yessssss!!!"

Inez hung there, pinned, for centuries. Little sparks flashed before her eyes, against a dimming background as consciousness waned. Mister Jason let go of her and she dropped back, collapsing onto her back, semi- conscious. Jason threw himself prone atop her; she came slowly back to herself to the feel of his hard hands mauling her nipples. "I ought to fuck you, too. It would serve the little bastard right if I got kids on you. You'd better give some thought to birth control; next time he pisses me off I'm going to feel your cunt -- and maybe your ass!"

Inez said nothing, and didn't move; she was still trying to recover from the languor that lack of oxygen had imposed upon her. But if Mister Jason had gone looking for pussy, he'd have found hers wet and receptive. Instead, he slapped her -- not terribly hard, merely to make a point -- and announced, "Get control of that little bastard of a husband of yours, or I'll be back!" Rising, he rearranged his clothing, turned and strode out, leaving the door open and her still lying on the floor.

That wasn't the end of it, of course. Inez braced Raoul with his mistake, and went as far as telling him that Jason had visited her, raising Hell and making threats -- but left out the throat rape. Raoul thought it was humorous until she got angry and cut him off for a week. Eventually, Raoul made an appearance before Jason to mend fences -- which told Jason pretty much what Raoul knew and what he didn't; Jason knew that if Raoul knew that he'd molested his wife, he'd have made a fool of himself gunning for Jason and perhaps forced Jason to kill him. Therefore, Raoul didn't know -- and if Inez was going to keep Jason's actions to herself once, she'd do it multiple times...

Two weeks later, Raoul stepped in it again over some errand Armand had sent him on -- Inez didn't know what it was, but damage control had been required. Jason found her in the sitting room of their quarters and left her draped over a chair back, exhausted, with a bright red ass and a cunt full of semen, but treasuring the memory of three wild orgasms. Two weeks after that, punishment for some peccadillo of Raoul's left her kneeling in her own bed, cum leaking from her distended ass and bright red whip weals all over her back -- but yes, she'd orgasmed THEN, too! After that, it was open season; Jason stopped seriously looking for reasons -- except perhaps for reasons to send Raoul out of the house for a few hours...

Inez continued to punish Raoul by withholding sex; the primary reason was to hide whatever marks Jason left on her -- but the secondary, unacknowledged reason was that her abuser provided such incredible sex mixed with his abuse that Inez wasn't terribly interested in Raoul's less-inspired efforts; why fight for one orgasm, when she could be carried along to several? Raoul, faced with this lack of interest, began to wander, using his position to obtain relief from those lower on the totem pole than he was, using much the same tactics as Jason was. Armand's denial of the Wench's services struck home with Raoul, therefore.

This slowly deteriorating situation had been going on for just over four years, but the threads were seriously fraying... Inez's hold on Raoul had weakened quite a bit -- another denial atop a long series was just life as usual, and Raoul had learned to cope, in any case, so he was drifting further and further out of control. Six months before, after a more outrageous screw-up, Jason had therefore dealt with Raoul directly, using the tools that he knew Raoul would respect; he'd physically beaten the smaller man into submission and then anally raped him, a common practice for Jason that backfired somewhat in Raoul's case because of the effect that it had on Raoul's self-image. Raoul was effectively off-line for several days afterward, while he worked to cope with this total violation of his machismo, and for some time after he was alternately furtive and vicious. A month and a half later, Jason tried another tactic, one that was ultimately worse; he'd beaten Raoul senseless, bound him, applied a ring gag, and throat fucked him. This made Raoul a cocksucker in his own eyes; it took days to pry him out of his room, and nothing could remove the shame. Jason shrugged and gave up on THAT. Besides, Armand had upbraided him severely for the acts, in the process revealing that he was fully aware of Jason's diversions with Inez...

Armand had detected the activity almost immediately, but he let it pass without comment because he wanted to give Jason the freedom to operate without his actions being limited by the knowledge that his employer and mentor was observing -- but Armand saw EVERYTHING that went on in his mansion; Jason's attempts to avoid detection by killing one camera circuit activated another that he was unaware of. This kind of thing amused Armand greatly; for him there was nothing better than setting someone up to think that they were getting away with something, then filming their antics. Jason actually surprised Armand in the mode of his dealings with Inez; Jason's normal pattern was to be uniformly vicious with his victims, testing them to destruction by inventing and implementing torture after torture in a rapid sequence until they cracked and became mindless putty -- and sex had very little to do with it, except as a source of pain and humiliation. Jason's pattern of activity with Inez was different, however; certainly he beat her and the sex was brutal -- Armand suspected that Jason was constitutionally incapable of being gentle. But the physical violence was mild, almost recreational, and the emphasis was on sex. Armand was fascinated; he was unable to figure out what hold the stocky little Chicana had on his chief henchman; seldom did one of Jason's little projects hold his interest for more than four hours, much less four years... There were a couple of certainties in the situation, however; it was deteriorating rapidly, and forbidding Jason the use of Inez wouldn't stop it. Raoul was the primary point of failure -- the man was as vicious as he was stupid, and that made him too blunt an instrument for most of Armand's purposes in the first place; acquiring him had been a mistake. Perhaps this new tactic of exposing his daughter to various dangers and humiliations would be effective; certainly efforts with his wife had failed... And as for forbidding Jason his pleasure, that was unwise. Jason would be driven to disobey, driving a wedge between himself and Armand -- something Armand preferred to avoid; good help was SO hard to find, and Jason was one in a million, being as savvy and intelligent as he was vicious.

There was one hole card out in the situation, however, and Inez was holding it. Despite Jason's admonition to pursue birth control, Inez hadn't, for two reasons: First, she was a good Catholic woman, and the Pope said it was a bad thing. And second, because she could not have hidden it from her husband forever, and the realization that she was using birth control would have brought all kinds of ideas to Raoul's jealous mind, some of which had a basis. Inez had merely hoped and prayed and exercised what little control she had over the situation to ensure that Jason didn't use her when she was fertile.

Six weeks ago, however, she'd failed totally; Jason had decided that he would assault her womanhood and she'd been too slow to react to come up with a way to divert him (usually, complaining of excessive tenderness in another orifice sufficed to divert him to it via reverse psychology; Jason would have been mortified to discover just how manipulable he was using that tactic). Suddenly, the riding crop he'd been using on her went flying, his hands settled on her tetas from behind, and he had entered her, quickly, and subjected her to his usual pounding attack, something that lasted through two orgasms before he emptied his cojones into her. And three weeks ago, her monthly failed to occur...

All of this flickered through Inez's mind as she entered her daughter's bedroom. "Bianca, Sweetheart, we have a problem."

"Mama?" Bianca looked up from the television.

Inez settled onto the bed, sighing. "Your father has angered Mister Armand. Since punishing him or punishing me is ineffective, now they've come to you."

"What? How?" Bianca's eyes popped.

"Papa refused to come when the puta called him, telling him Mister Armand wanted something. Now, since Papa wouldn't do it, YOU get to follow the puta around for a week, cleaning up after her."

Bianca rolled her eyes. "She's a slave, Mama. You SHOULD be calling her 'the Wench'."

"'The Wench' may be WHO she is, but WHAT she is is a puta, a whore," Inez asserted.

Bianca eyed her mother sidelong. "Mama, I don't think I'd point fingers." Bianca had discovered her mother and Mister Jason some time back. Mister Jason hadn't seen her, but Inez had, and it had led to a whole series of mother-daughter conversations. Bianca knew why punishing her mother had been ineffective -- 'punishment' no longer truly described the activity...

"Well, she will be doing what she does. You're going to see..." Inez sighed, shook her head.

"Mister Jason fuck her?" Bianca asked rhetorically.

Inez's hand flashed out, but Bianca ducked, and continued, "I've seen him with YOU..." Inez took another swing, but it was reflexive.

Inez grumbled, "I'm not happy about you being exposed to... that. But I don't think Mister Jason uses the puta." She looked vaguely pleased, then frowned. "Mister Armand doesn't just sex his women, any more than Mister Jason. They both do a lot more. Terrible things. Abuse. And if one of them takes an interest in you..."

Bianca rolled her eyes. "Oh, Mama! If Mister Armand liked young girls, we'd know it. It will be all right. I can handle it."

"Well, maybe," Inez agreed reluctantly. "Still, you will be exposed to... unpleasant things."

"When?"

"Tomorrow morning, from six until seven, then again after school," Inez replied.

Bianca shrugged. "I'd better go to bed, then."

Inez got up and left, shaking her head.

Elsewhere in the house, Jason was upbraiding Raoul: "Your time in our Master's house is growing short, fool! What possessed you to ignore instructions coming from Him?"

Raoul shrugged, attempting unsuccessfully to appear unruffled. "I figured the slut was merely overreaching herself. It was an honest mistake."

"She re-couched the requirement in order to ensure that there was no misunderstanding! And you STILL insisted on assuming that she was merely lazy! I've almost become resigned to your stupidity, but when you expose it to the Master in this manner..." He shook his head. Perhaps he should beat the fool again? "Now, your daughter will pay the price of your disregard -- you realize that she will receive a somewhat... unprecedented sexual education during her tenure as the Wench's servant..."

The source of this story is Storiesonline

To read the complete story you need to be logged in:
Log In or
Register for a Free account (Why register?)

Get No-Registration Temporary Access*

* Allows you 3 stories to read in 24 hours.

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.