Strange Relationships - Cover

Strange Relationships

Copyright© 2006 by Thinking Horndog

Chapter 34A: Randall's Reputation

Erotica Sex Story: Chapter 34A: Randall's Reputation - Second Best, Book II. If you haven't read Second Best, you'll probably survive -- but it will give you something to do, after... Strange Relationships was a finalist for the Silver Clitoride Award for April 2006.

Caution: This Erotica Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Ma/Fa   mt/ft   Fa/Fa   ft/ft   Ma/Ma   mt/mt   Mult   Teenagers   Consensual   Romantic   NonConsensual   Reluctant   Rape   Mind Control   BiSexual   Heterosexual   DomSub   MaleDom   Spanking   Rough   Humiliation   Torture   Gang Bang   Group Sex   Interracial   White Couple   Black Couple   Black Female   Black Male   White Male   White Female   First   Safe Sex   Oral Sex   Anal Sex   Masturbation   Sex Toys   Water Sports   Enema   Exhibitionism   Voyeurism   BBW   Slow  

Nate and Roland were out making the rounds. Roland kept his mouth shut until they'd made their first delivery; Nate was fuming pretty heavily without it. But as they pulled away, Roland opened up, "Awright, inquiring minds wanta know. What the fuck?"

"I got a case of diahhrea of the mouth, an' Nora had to get a look at Stella," Nate rasped.

"An' you couldn't keep it from happenin'?"

"No. I couldn't," Nate groused. "I know it makes me look whipped, and I'm gonna take anything she says or does out on her, but there are limits how far I can push her."

"Howcum?"

"It's complicated, an' the fact that she's the best damn thing ever happened to me is only one piece. Some a' the rest of it you're better off not knowin'." 'She's the big boss' daughter' didn't seem to be a good thing to let slip... "The good news is that if she needs an ass whuppin' I can do it."

"Well THAT's good, I guess," Roland allowed.

"It'll have to do, won't it?" Nate shook his head, disgusted.


"Hey, Randall," Erin McGrath murmured.

"Hey, Erin." 'What's she doing here?' Randall wondered. He and Jimmy had hung out after class, playing chess and discussing Darla Jean -- something Amy had participated in, too. Randall felt responsible for Darla Jean's troubles; if he hadn't pressed for an opportunity to have sex, the elaborate set-up of the previous weekend wouldn't have occurred, and Darla Jean would still be in the closet. Amy, however, was of a different opinion; she felt that they'd done Darla Jean a favor, and Darla Jean's current problems would blow over and eventually work to her benefit by making the shy girl more approachable.

Jimmy was in agreement. "Hey, Man, she needed it every bit as bad as you did! I wouldn't worry about it. This thing with Ted and Dwayne kind of confirms it!"

"I don't know why she..." Randall began.

"Rushed out and chased down Dwayne?" Amy tittered. "I do. It's the same reason you fell in the sack with Peggy! She was trying to get a comparison with her first time."

"I didn't exactly..."

"Okay, okay, Peggy stalked YOU! But YOU let it happen, and she'd have never done it except for the fact that she's tight with Darla Jean and heard good things!" Amy argued. "And another thing -- you're getting MORE favorable press from Peggy! The word's out, Man! You're a stud!"

Randall rolled his eyes. "As great as that sounds, I wish we'd kept the whole thing between ourselves."

"You had a chance, Man," Jimmy argued. "But you and Darla Jean got all adult about it and decided you should play the field, rather than hanging onto one another."

"Well..."

"Well, nothing, Man! If you're with one girl and it's absolutely great -- and don't tell me it wasn't! -- why look around?" Jimmy remonstrated.

"Yeah," Randall agreed. "Hindsight is twenty-twenty. But Darla Jean wanted to look around, too..."

"Well, she has," Amy simpered. "I don't think she's found better..."

"She got two, pretty quickly," Randall pointed out.

"And it was a two-for-one sale she'd have been better off missing out on," Amy replied. "Are you jealous because she's ahead of you? She's a girl -- it's a seller's market. All SHE has to do is be receptive..." She grinned. "Of course, with the reputation you're getting..."

"Shit, Amy!" Randall had complained -- but here stood Erin. Erin was a known quantity -- a card-carrying member of Bang Nation. Everybody knew it, even though things had long-since settled down, because she'd been one of -- if not THE -- first of Rob's conquests. Rob hadn't developed his current sophistication, and word had leaked quickly, leaving Erin a marked woman. Randall eyed her, clamping his lips on 'I thought you chased jocks, ' and settling for "What can I do for you?"

Erin was a mixed collection of features. Her face was somewhat pixyish under short blonde hair, with a cute nose -- but crooked teeth and a receding chin. Right now, she was kind of cute, but one look said she'd get homely as she aged. The bust line was nothing to write home about, not that Randall cared, particularly; in his opinion, Darla Jean had plenty, and Erin was competitive. But Erin managed to be bowlegged and pigeon-toed, and she was a total airhead... "Peggy says you're a pretty good tutor," she announced.

Randall found himself wondering how long she'd worked on that particular double-entendre -- or if it was even deliberate, for that matter. "Thanks. Maybe I should hire myself out."

The comeback left her dead in the water, "Uh, yeah. Jeez, what would you charge?"

Randall eyed her. "I guess it depends on the subject."

"Um. I was hoping I might take it out in trade..."

By now, Randall had a pretty good grip on what was up. "Oh?"

"Um, yeah, like Peggy did..." Erin blushed, solidifying things.

Randall didn't let her off the hook. "I didn't charge Peggy, so I guess she didn't pay me."

The blush got worse. "Oh, Man..." She turned away.

Randall took pity on her. "Do you really need tutoring?"

"Well, uh, maybe..."

"But that's not why you're here..."

"No."

Randall frowned. "Maybe I paid Peggy fifty bucks to tell people I'm a stud."

"No, I'm not buying that." Erin managed to get her eyes back onto his.

"Money well spent, then." Randall grinned. Erin grinned back, but it was tentative. This teasing... Randall sighed. "Let's go somewhere neutral and talk."

"Okay. Gino's?"

"All right." Randall led the way out.

In the parking lot, logistics raised itself as a subject. "Together, or separate?" Erin asked.

"Ummm, it'd be both reputation-saving and convenient if we went separately," Randall hazarded.

"Okay." Erin didn't bother to hide her disappointment, but Randall was right. Besides, it would give her a few minutes to ponder how things were going before things got deep. Randall's reactions were... convincing. He was confident, and he was acting like a guy who was getting laid often enough to have standards. Last week, things would probably have been different, but then last week, Randall hadn't made the cut... Now, SHE was asking HIM, and he was acting fully capable of saying 'No'...

At Gino's, the pair picked a booth that wasn't hidden, but WAS off the beaten path. Erin ordered a Coke, and Randall a Dr. Pepper, letting the waitress wander off before Erin nerved herself for the next pass. Randall beat her to it: "Why me?"

"I... need to know..."

"Know what?" Randall demanded.

"Okay." Erin gathered herself. "You know about Rob." It was a statement, not a question. Randall nodded confirmation. "Well, there have been a couple of others, not as good -- I'm still kind of hung up on Rob. I need to know if he was really THAT good..."

"Oh." Randall scratched his head. "I don't know if I'm competition."

"Well," Erin cocked her head, "this way we can both find out..."

"I have a lot to lose, here -- and very little to gain," Randall groused.

"Ummm, how about this?" Erin offered. "If it's not that good, I promise NEVER to tell ANYBODY, male or female?"

"How do I enforce that?"

"I'm sure there is something nasty you could spread about me..."

"Okay." This sure was weird; Randall would have never believed he'd be sitting there trying to talk a girl out of having sex with him... "So, are you in a hurry?"

"Well, my Mom doesn't get home until eight..."

That seemed to define not only when, but where, too... "Protection?"

"Um, rubbers?"

"Yeah."

"I don't have any."

Randall thought about chiding her for pushing such things without being fully prepared, but then he had second thoughts. He probably needed large ones, anyway, and she wouldn't know that. "I have some." He rubbed his face. "Now, then?"

"Umm, yeah."

"Okay." Randall dropped money on the table to cover the check, and the pair moved back out to the parking lot. "I'll follow you."

On the way to Erin's, Randall kept going over the situation again and again. What had happened? Why was he suddenly the gold standard for sex? Nothing made sense... When Erin pulled into her driveway, Randall parked on the street next door so as to make things less obvious, then snagged a couple of rubbers from his newly-acquired stash in the glove compartment. When he joined her on her front step, Erin turned, wordless, and unlocked the door, preceding him into the house and down the hall to what was obviously her bedroom. Erin closed the door, leaving Randall standing in the center of the room, wondering 'What next?' "So, you want to make out or something?" This was sooo... cold?

"Um, yeah. Sure." Erin came forward, close to Randall, then murmured, "Why don't you undress me?"

"Uh, sure." Randall started fumbling with Erin's blouse, a sleeveless, round-necked affair, while he added, "This is 'way too much like going to the doctor's office. We're going to need to get into it, or we're doomed..."

Erin raised her arms for Randall to lift the blouse, and spoke as her head cleared the neck, "Yeah, I know -- but there's no need to spend a week messing with romance when we REALLY want to know about sex. Once I'm naked and you're naked, I bet things will heat up." She turned around to allow Randall access to the clasp of her bra, and then leaned forward to let it drop off her shoulders. Turning back around, she licked her lips and murmured, "If things turn out to be good, we can always backtrack some on the romantic parts..."

Well, the tits were as advertised, Randall reflected, not huge but not bad. He knelt to work the snap of Erin's hip-huggers, unzipping them, then running into a surprising amount of trouble attempting to get them off her ass. 'C'mon, ' he thought to himself, 'it's not THAT big!' It wasn't, either, but the jeans were painted on, it seemed; Erin had to lend a hand. Finally, she stepped out of them and stood there in just a pair of red panties, which Randall made quick work of.

"Well?" Erin spun slowly, letting Randall take it all in, "This is it... What do you think?"

Randall eyed the package. Many things about it he already knew -- even the pair of dimples in Erin's lower back. The legs weren't showpieces; they were thin and bowed, and her knees were the largest parts. On the other hand, they weren't awful, either. Her butt looked okay, and the patch of fur on her mound was almost as blonde as the hair on her head. All in all, it wasn't Pamela Anderson, but it was more than sufficient to be arousing. Randall suspected that if he opened his mouth at this juncture, he'd screw something up, so he merely smiled and nodded, presenting his shirt cuffs so that Erin could start undressing him. She smiled and began getting him out of his shirt. When she had him fully unbuttoned, she stepped forward to push the fabric off his shoulders, smiling into his eyes as she sensed approval. Randall went for a short kiss, which she returned while divesting him of his T-shirt -- until passing it over his head broke the lip-lock.

Erin knelt to go to work on his pants, and Randall watched, bemused, reaching down to toy with her hair. Erin concentrated on what she was doing; there was a stiff cock behind that zipper, for sure, but how big it was wasn't certain... Peggy had more or less indicated that it was sizeable, but how big could it be? Rob had been a handful, but her other two experiences had been with wiener-sized dicks -- nothing incredible... Once his jeans were down, there was a sizeable tent in Randall's boxers, though. Erin pulled open the waistband and jerked them down, exposing herself to a shock! "Oh, my!"

Randall glanced down, bemused. "Something wrong?"

"It's huge!"

"Not really..."

"Well, it's the biggest I'VE ever seen! Are you sure it will fit?"

"Uhhh..." Erin had him, there. Peggy had had problems. "I've read that any woman can adapt, and this isn't REALLY a record-breaker..."

Erin wasn't convinced. The thing topped Rob's -- which was sizeable -- and almost made two of her other two conquests! "Well, we're gonna have to start easy, and I might need lube..."

"No problem. That's what foreplay is for..." Randall pulled her to her feet and into an embrace, starting another kiss. Time to get things out of the doctor's office and into the bedroom...

Erin was all for that! Where had Randall gotten so confident? She leaned in, accepting the invasion of his tongue and the hands drifting over her bare ass. Mmmmmmm, maybe she'd get wet this time, like with Rob?

'Confident' wouldn't have been Randall's description of himself; he was suffering from considerable performance anxiety. Direct comparisons with Rob Graham weren't something he expected to be a big winner at -- at least, not in THIS area. Erin was a tight-lipped kisser, whose tongue didn't follow his back into his mouth after he made a sally into hers, but that was okay... Her ass felt nice in his hands and her nipples poked his chest -- things appeared to be going fairly well... "Let's crash on the bed," he murmured, stepping back, "I need to get to work on that..." 'That' was Erin's furry little beaver; Randall cupped it in his hand.

"Oh! Okay!" Erin jumped a foot at the contact, but Randall seemed to know what he was doing... She backed onto the bed and Randall followed, resuming the attack on her pudenda with his right hand, rubbing her labia with three fingers while he lowered his lips to a stiff, pink nipple. "Ooooohhhh!" Nipple action and direct stimulation brought Erin's clit to its fully engorged state; Randall sure seemed to know what he was doing! So masterful!

Randall, however, was somewhere else entirely! How fast do you go when the girl seems willing to let you do anything you want? Was he rushing things? Would he mess things up if he kept moving quickly? Surely, Rob had gone to considerable warm-up -- did he need to, too, in the face of Erin's apparent urgency? His fingers found the little nub of her clit, but it was pretty dry down there, still. Could he afford to shift things to her opening for a bit to see if she was getting damp, or would that kill it for her? "How's that?"

"Oooohhh, God!" It was GREAT! Erin was excited like she hadn't been in a long time! This was a LOT better than masturbation!

"Well, let me know if you want anything..." Randall went back to the nipple he was working, slowly upping the pressure. He began gently chewing...

"Oh! Oh! OHH!" Erin thrashed.

"You okay?" Randall, withdrew his lips and teeth, worried.

"Uh HUH! Great!" Erin grabbed his head and urged him back into place. The nursing and teething at her nipples was causing intense flashes of sensation in her tender nubs that rippled outward to enhance Randall's efforts at her clit.

Encouraged, Randall used further abuse of Erin's nipple as cover while he checked for moisture at her opening. Finding a bit, he worked his middle finger into her vagina, searching for more. Erin was the soul of cooperation, bending her knees and spreading her legs until they were flat on the bed. "Oooohhhh! Nice!" Her hand wanted his giant cock, but the way he was oriented, she couldn't reach it.

Randall worked some of Erin's juices back up her slot to ease the friction at her clitoris, which brought an even more intense reaction. Could he find a way to work both ends at once? Yeah. His thumb could ride her clitoris while his middle finger plumbed her channel. That worked, although he had to pay close attention so as not to just use one point of contact to support the other. Good thing, too -- she seemed pretty tight...

Erin was amazed -- where did he come up with these things? Randall supplied one wild sensation after another... She lay there, motionless, cataloguing the sensations...

... Which bothered Randall no end! Erin was moaning occasionally, and making the odd exclamation, but in the main, she was just breathing hoarsely through her nose. How excited WAS she? When should he move on? Well, her vaginal opening had dilated a bit, at least... Randall extracted his middle finger and replaced it with his ring finger, moistening it for a few seconds before working them both in. Erin moaned, "Oooooohhhh..." Well, THAT seemed okay. Three fingers shouldn't be required; he'd give her a couple of minutes of this and just go for it...

TWO FINGERS! That was SOOOO GOOD! Erin lay there, clenching and unclenching her fists, her face a rictus. God! She might even cum! Better hold still, so as not to joggle Randall's elbow...

Randall raised up to check on his play partner. From the look on her face, either she was loving it, or she was hating it -- but which wasn't clear... "How does that feel?"

"G-good! REAL good!" Erin got out.

Relieved, Randall asked, "Should I go on?"

"Uh huh."

Randall had had the foresight to fish the rubbers out of his pants and toss them on the bed; now he snatched one and tried to figure out how he was going to put it on while keeping her going. "Here, open this, will ya?"

Erin, glassy-eyed, snatched the rubber and started to work at the cover. Randall got up on his knees and reached across Erin to get at her left breast, ignored until now, twisting and tugging the nipple in an effort to keep her going while bringing his erection to her to mount the prophylactic on. This worked fine for Erin; the fingers weren't teeth, but were capable of considerable pressure, and she could finally get at that cock...

Either Erin was clumsy, or rubbers weren't fun -- or both! Randall gritted his teeth and hoped he wouldn't lose his erection while Erin rolled the damned thing on. Darla Jean and Peggy had spoiled him; neither of them had bothered with one, even though Darla Jean was unprotected. Well, maybe it would keep him from ejaculating too fast...

Erin didn't like the change in texture -- you couldn't jack a cock properly when it wore one. But she wasn't on birth control, soo... "Okay!"

Randall slid between Erin's splayed legs and began attempting insertion -- which wasn't easy, since Erin only got so wet. Mildly damp was more descriptive, and lubricated or not, a condom isn't any too slippery. But he made headway, and inch at a time; in a bit, back out to spread lubrication, in a bit more... Finally, after a minute and a half or so of abortive short-stroke activity, he was seated.

Erin was amazed that she took it all! She felt very full. Thus far, however, irritation of her membranes vied with pleasure; things weren't any too amazing. Maybe she should stick to little dicks? But soon Randall started moving with more authority, and she started loosening up; things went from marginal to very, very good in about ten seconds! Unfortunately, they hung there...

Randall set up a nice steady stroke and awaited results. The rubber attenuated things to the point that an immediate orgasm wasn't in the cards, so he shifted gears, testing his control -- a little higher, a little lower, faster, slower, long stroke, short stroke... Fairly quickly, it became apparent that no matter what he did, Erin was just going to lie there breathing funny and moaning periodically. Nothing seemed to impress her...

The source of this story is Storiesonline

To read the complete story you need to be logged in:
Log In or
Register for a Free account (Why register?)

Get No-Registration Temporary Access*

* Allows you 3 stories to read in 24 hours.

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.