Strange Relationships - Cover

Strange Relationships

Copyright© 2006 by Thinking Horndog

Chapter 20: Sharon Visits Armand at Home

Erotica Sex Story: Chapter 20: Sharon Visits Armand at Home - Second Best, Book II. If you haven't read Second Best, you'll probably survive -- but it will give you something to do, after... Strange Relationships was a finalist for the Silver Clitoride Award for April 2006.

Caution: This Erotica Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Ma/Fa   mt/ft   Fa/Fa   ft/ft   Ma/Ma   mt/mt   Mult   Teenagers   Consensual   Romantic   NonConsensual   Reluctant   Rape   Mind Control   BiSexual   Heterosexual   DomSub   MaleDom   Spanking   Rough   Humiliation   Torture   Gang Bang   Group Sex   Interracial   White Couple   Black Couple   Black Female   Black Male   White Male   White Female   First   Safe Sex   Oral Sex   Anal Sex   Masturbation   Sex Toys   Water Sports   Enema   Exhibitionism   Voyeurism   BBW   Slow  

Jorge rang the bell at eleven-thirty on the dot. Sharon let him hand her into the limo and settled back to shake as the car moved smoothly through the traffic. What was Armand up to? Nora seemed to think he had some master plan -- no doubt with some reason, although she apparently wasn't at liberty to share... Sharon had NO idea, but things had been escalating steadily since the previous weekend, so there was no telling... Nora's introduction to sex had somehow upset the equilibrium they had maintained since the divorce; now Armand seemed to feel it was time to change all of the rules they lived by, for reasons known only to him...

The house was... imposing. Sharon recognized it as a place she'd seen peripherally on a number of occasions during fundraising visits in this neighborhood. Armand had probably gotten a chuckle out of being so close by, but undetected. As for Sharon, she didn't NEED to find Armand -- he always managed to find HER, so the situation had never come up. She'd assumed that he lived in a high-rise in the city, and left it at that. Now she realized that a number of things that she'd taken for granted or ignored might come back to bite her. For one thing, Armand lived a LOT closer than she'd ever assumed, and she wasn't sure what that meant exactly, but it certainly promoted a sense of unease...

A spare black woman in an only mildly abbreviated grey maid's frock greeted her at the door and took her wrap, then led her to what was undoubtedly Armand's study. It was nice -- wood, bookcases, heavy furniture, lamps working to dispel the gloom of a rainy day through the windows... Armand turned to the woman as she seated Sharon in a leather chair opposite him and announced, "Tell Velma she may serve." He was finishing up an abstract of the previous night's activities at the distaff Wilson residence, so he looked up at his ex-spouse, "What do you think of young Mr. Adams?"

"He's okay, I guess. I'm not sure my opinion is really relevant," Sharon replied.

"I gather that he stayed the night last night."

"Mmmm, yes. I wasn't consulted, and was somewhat surprised, but at this point, I can't see where it makes anything any worse..." Obviously, Armand's spies had been busy...

"True. I merely wanted a second opinion. Mr. Adams doesn't have much in the way of a home, and I'd prefer that Nora be comfortable when she enjoys her lover, so they're undoubtedly better off... And the state of their relationship?"

Sharon fiddled with her fingers. Armand was being reasonably low- key, understated. It was unusual; normally, he had a bone to pick or something visibly up his sleeve... "About the same, I guess. It appears to be serious."

Armand shrugged. "They might be, or they might just think they are. At this point, it makes no difference -- it's valuable experience either way."

Sharon was rather amazed at that announcement, but she held her peace. The maid appeared at the door and announced, "Lunch is served, Sir."

Armand rose and waved Sharon before him; Sharon gingerly followed the maid to the dining room, where she was seated before a nice bit of broiled tilapia and asparagus with Hollandaise sauce. "Would you like tea, or something alcoholic?" Armand asked.

"Such as?" Tea was a staple, but Sharon thought some fortification might yet be necessary.

"A white wine -- perhaps a pinot grigio?"

"That would be fine."

Armand nodded at the maid, "Have Inez open a bottle." The woman nodded and left. "You're waiting for something," he observed.

"I'm waiting for the other shoe to drop," Sharon replied. "And I'm waiting to see some of the things I'm told occur here."

"Ah." Armand steepled his fingers. "I'm sure Nora didn't exaggerate, but I didn't see any reason to make you too uncomfortable. On the other hand, there is no reason to paper over what has become normal activity..." He hit an intercom button. "Jason, would you join us?"

A wall speaker emitted, "Sir," and in a moment Jason arrived, carrying a plate, obviously from the kitchen. Sharon and Jason were not strangers, but seldom ran in the same circles; Jason was usually the last person out of Armand's office before he put her through her paces. Occasionally, but not often, he'd been present; Sharon had no idea why he was now.

From Armand's standpoint, there were two reasons: One was logistical, and the other... Inez arrived with the wine, picked up Jason with her eyes, stopped, placed the tray on the sideboard, dumped her blouse, and recovered the wine to present to Armand, blushing furiously.

Sharon found that she was somewhat prepared for this -- after all, Nora had mentioned it. Armand's eyes reflected his amusement, and Jason showed his teeth in that death's head grin of his. Armand approved the wine as if nothing untoward was occurring and Inez poured. "Better?" he asked.

"I don't know about that," Sharon replied, "but it's somewhat similar to the display that you made for our daughter..."

Armand grunted. "Things are somewhat in flux. I'll explain in a moment." Turning to Jason, he directed, "Summon the Wench. Inez, you may remain." Returning his attention to Sharon, he asked, "How much of the internal political situation did Nora relate to you?"

"I heard about this one," Sharon nodded at Inez. "Something about an affair..."

"I'm not sure that's fair to the participants," Armand replied. "Inez's husband was a sort of batman around here, performing certain duties as a butler and occasionally handling outside projects requiring, er, a forceful personality. However, his competence at his inside duties wasn't what it should have been; he was a rather blunt tool, without finer sensibilities. I put up with him for quite some time, but he failed to be adequately sensitive to my needs on a number of occasions before the most recent incident."

"The servants answer to Jason, in the main, though, and he was displeased regularly. When direct efforts to corral Raoul failed, he attempted to motivate Inez to assist in correcting his behavior, using methods that you would be somewhat familiar with."

Sharon spared Inez a glance. Inez was taking this well -- it was the most charitable portrayal of the conditions leading to her current situation that Lord Armand had ever uttered in her presence. "I see."

"Inez is of rather fatalistic temperament; it soon became apparent that she considered the upside of Jason's visits to be worth the downside, and the pair drifted into a situation that Jason never envisioned, I'm sure..." Armand eyed Jason -- being probably the only person on earth who could tell that he was fuming at this revelation -- and smiled minimally. "In any case, abusing Inez failed to bring Raoul to heel despite what I consider to be a serious attempt on her part to make it work. This week, we moved on to using his daughter Bianca as a foil, treating her as a servant to the lowest of mine..."

"Does this involve sex?" Sharon asked, her expression less than pleased.

"No. Not directly, anyway. Although attending the Wench exposes one to more than one's fair share... Still, Bianca's a minor, and not an employee -- we went MORE than far enough..." Armand eyed his ex grimly. "Lusting after adolescents and younger is NOT among my failings, and neither is any taint of incest. I prefer my victims to be of legal age to choose to make a fool of themselves without coercion." He sat back. "In any case, somewhere during the fallout from that action, Raoul suddenly became convinced that Inez was an adulteress, and things rapidly escalated to beyond the point of tolerance. Obviously, the issue had several facets; Jason's actions were somewhat consistent with methods that had worked for him before, but the results weren't. The fact that the whole thing drifted over the line into recreation without some kind of notice, well, wasn't wise. Inez was justifying the whole thing as a valiant effort to support her family, but there was a quality of self-deception to THAT, too. Last but not least, Raoul's misdemeanors more or less set up the situation, and his other lacks allowed it to continue."

"You were aware of this?" Sharon asked.

"Yes. Not at inception, but soon after. To an extent, I'm to blame for allowing it to continue after I discovered it, but considering that fact that household efficiency actually went up, I decided to overlook it. Unfortunately, the situation was inherently unstable..."

"Um. So, what happened?"

"Raoul was done, anyway, so I sent him to a branch office. But he was a wronged party, so I will support his filing for divorce, which Inez will not contend..." Armand's eyes shifted to Inez's, which dropped. "Inez now has the issue of her own and her daughter's support, and therefore works for me -- with all of the attendant vicissitudes, since I am not your average employer. Given her religion, the divorce is a serious punishment, but it isn't adequate, so I have given her to Jason as a slave."

"And she's agreed to this?"

Armand nodded. "Temperamentally, you and she have much in common..." He allowed himself a slight smile.

Sharon grimaced and glanced at Inez, who wouldn't hold her eyes, but nodded. "Jason..." Sharon began.

"Yes, Jason." Armand sounded almost jovial. "Jason precipitated a situation with serious, long-term effects, and on the surface of things, it appears that things are going all his way..."

"They're not?"

"No. You see, Inez, is pregnant... and devoutly Catholic."

"Oh, my!" Sharon's gaze shifted to the majordomo, who looked distinctly uncomfortable for the first time in her experience.

"Yes," Armand continued, "I have forbidden him to interfere with the pregnancy. He will experience fatherhood, a nice, long-term implication of his little peccadillo. Who knows? Perhaps, in the process, Inez will domesticate him somewhat?" This little dig had Jason on the edge of his seat, visibly tense, gnashing his teeth; Sharon was amazed. "Of course, he continues to punish her daily for her idiocy over birth control by whatever means comes to hand -- you for instance. Inez is easily embarrassed, so..." He waved at the heavy Mexican woman's exposure.

"I see. This DOES appear to be a bit complicated..." Sharon was acutely aware that Armand could be diabolical, but she'd assumed that the scope was somewhat limited. "Um, back to something you said... Household efficiency went up?"

Watching Jason out of the corner of his eye, Armand addressed the question, "Jason and I are very similar in our methods of dealing with things, although Jason tends to be more direct. This fosters a certain extremism in his disciplinary efforts among the staff. Since his exposure to Inez, she has acted as a buffer, absorbing some of Jason's excess energy..."

Jason couldn't even see -- the world before him existed in shades of red. The hand holding his fork had begun to bend it; he was absolutely enraged, humiliated beyond his ability to cope with the situation.

Armand took note of the signs and said mildly, "Inez, I believe that you should offer some type of service to your Master..."

Inez was scared to death! Master had NEVER EVER looked this angry, and he excelled at it! Fearfully, she minced to a position before Jason.

"Jason," Armand admonished, "Control!"

Jason carefully put down his fork. "Come here, Bitch. Kneel." Inez did so. "Now, do what you do so well -- drain my balls..." Sharon might as well not have been there. Armand was, but he was the cause of the situation, anyway, and could care less...

Inez began working at his belt. The woman in the room meant nothing to her beside the necessity to cool Master's anger, even though she hadn't directly fueled it. Where she would normally be embarrassed by Sharon's presence, she just couldn't afford to let it bother her... Jason started running his hands through her hair; he was pulling it, but she knew better than to complain; instead, she bore the hauling and tugging stoically while working steadfastly to extract her Master's suddenly rampant erection. When his fly was open and his belt loose, she started tugging, and Jason used his grip on her hair to raise himself from the chair. Again, she suffered it, eyes watering while she fought his trousers past his knees. Finally, she succeeded, and he settled back onto the chair; that he would use his grip to jam his whole cock down her throat without preparation was a given...

"Armand..." Sharon's embarrassment was pretty serious. Jason wasn't allowing the poor woman much in the way of air, either.

Armand shook his head fractionally. "As you can see, Inez has a few behavioral patterns in common with you, My Dear." He watched for a few moments, then admonished, "Jason..."

"She's fine," Jason grunted. Inez really wasn't capable of speech; Armand's warning was to remind Jason that she needed to breathe occasionally.

Armand and Sharon watched for a moment more, then Armand cleared his throat. "If you'll excuse us for a moment?" He held a hand out to Sharon and led her out into the hall, crossed it, and entered another room and closed the door. "We'll need to go back, and remain in the vicinity. I triggered this, and it will be instructive to Jason in the future, but for now, our presence keeps him from anything excessive. Do you understand?" Sharon nodded, wide-eyed. "Then we'd best go back. Pretend you're being entertained, even if you're not..." He opened the door and led her back into the dining room.

In their absence, Jason had abandoned the blowjob. He'd had Inez stand, ripped the waistband buttons and snaps out of her skirt so it puddled at her feet, and bent her over the table. As Armand and Sharon entered, he began working his cock, dry, into Inez's protesting asshole. When she began to whine, he delivered a numbing slap to her ass and grated, "Don't you make a fucking sound, bitch, until I'm all the way in!"

Inez subsided to the point of merely emitting laboured grunts for the next few moments while Jason seated himself. Sharon seated herself and resumed eating while watching Jason begin to move, setting up a shattering attack on Inez's poor abused anus. The arousal that the attack generated was embarrassing, but it was there, anyway, whether she liked it or not. Inez puffed and panted, her thick black hair waving every which way as she absorbed Jason's anger.

Armand chuckled to himself; he knew the signs. Undoubtedly, they'd become more pronounced when Inez turned the corner. What to do about it was less clear; perhaps it was best to ignore it and let Sharon stew in her own juices, since things had so much exceeded his simple plans for this meeting...

Jason swatted Inez on the ass. "Up on your arms, Slut! I want to see those fat titties swinging!" Inez obliged, and the anticipated motion began immediately, adding a semi-hypnotic component to the display. In a few moments, Armand recognized that Inez had turned the corner -- instead of merely absorbing Jason's thrusts, she began backing into them. Sharon, absently munching asparagus, was right behind him in recognition of the Mexican woman's state, and was therefore unsurprised when she began to moan, "OooooOooh... Huh... Aiy... Aiy... Aiy..." Jason started swatting her ass at that point, but it didn't seem to matter; in fact, it appeared to add to things...

Suddenly the Wench bustled in, apologizing, "Sorry, Master, I was locked in and had to wait for Sir... Mistress!!" She hurried over and curtsied before Armand, but then circled the table and knelt beside Sharon, who eyed her in surprise.

Armand, however, nodded approval; this was the woman's function, and she'd executed it correctly. "Why were you locked up?"

The Wench shrugged. "Sir felt it necessary to remind me of my estate..."

Sharon gazed at her, puzzled. "Why did you kneel before ME?"

"I have told you this -- it is my function to minister to the needs of guests. Do you have any needs? I see that you have entertainment..." She spared Jason and Inez a wry glance. "Are you aroused? Should I... help?"

"Uhhhh, no..." Sharon was embarrassed nearly to death by the query. She WAS aroused, but, well... this just wasn't the place or the time -- or maybe even the person...

Armand was smiling thinly. The Wench's initial reaction to Sharon had given him a twinge, but it was more or less correct, so he let it lie.

Inez provided a further distraction at that moment by wailing, "Ooooohhhh, Dios Mio!!! Aiiiieeeeee!!!!!" and throwing herself back at Jason, her eyes rolling up.

Armand commented mildly, "Responsive, isn't she?" Jason nodded tightly. Anger had largely faded, leaving him with the drive to pour his spunk in the slut's ass. Funny, how that happened... Her sphincter was going nuts; Jason backed off until it was squeezing the base of his glans and it did as he intended, bringing him those last few millimeters. He punched in deep, and roared, "Now take it, you chunky slut! Take my cum!"

Armand sighed, eyeing Sharon. "We've actually exceeded things a bit; this isn't the normal luncheon entertainment. In fact, I don't remember ever actually having sex in the dining room..."

Jason glanced up at Sharon, "Sorry..." He wasn't really -- both of them knew it. He was just obeying the forms... Sharon nodded, doing the same. Inez, much closer due to her position draped over the table, could finally afford embarrassment, so she bought a case. The two women passed a look in which Inez detected a certain amount of understanding and forgiveness. Jason backed off and popped Inez on the ass. "Up off the table, Slut. Drooling on the tablecloth isn't hygienic." He looked down at his cock; obviously, Inez hadn't been prepared for anal sex. "Let's go out into the hall for a minute..."

Inez lurched up vacantly and turned toward the door under Jason's hands. Sharon watched them out; obviously, they didn't go far. There were male murmurs, female murmurs, and the sound of a slap. Sharon put two and two together...

... And got the right answer. As soon as they were in the hall, Jason observed, "You were a mess in there -- clean me up!"

Inez glanced down. "Dios Mio! No!" That was the wrong thing to say; it earned her a roundhouse slap that brought her to her knees. She was still seeing stars when the shitty mess passed her lips. After that, it didn't seem to matter; it was awful, repugnant, and at some point she was going to vomit, but choice wasn't an issue. Especially messy were the hairs at the root of Master's cock; there, the excrement seemed to be mixed with something... a natural lubricant? She sucked and licked, somehow dealing with the mess...

Jason suffered her attentions until it appeared that she was done, then pushed her away roughly and pulled up his trousers. Sticking his head back in the dining room door, he said, "If you'll excuse us, Sir, Inez needs to clean up..."

Armand waved, intent on ignoring the whole thing. Jason ordered, "Go get your skirt, and hide your mouth -- you're a mess. Go clean up and wash that toilet below your nose, then come back to me... Never mind, I'll go with you." He snapped his fingers and pointed, and Inez ran in to collect her skirt, covering her mouth. Jason grinned; in reality, there were no external signs of her recent activity, but she'd be embarrassed, and that was the point of the exercise. He followed her back to her quarters, watching her naked ass sway. Dammit! Did she have to be so... desirable?

"Are you SURE you're okay, Mistress?" the Wench asked. She smelled excitement...

"I'm... fine, thank you." Sharon was wet, and undoubtedly her skirt would show it when she rose, but SHE wasn't going to have sex in the dining room... Turning to Armand, she asked, "What REALLY happened here?"

Armand shrugged. "Jason is excitable, although he normally uses an iron will to control it. It became apparent that I was delving under his skin while describing the incident with Inez -- something that seldom occurs -- so I succumbed to the temptation to seriously rub it in, which brought his temper to the point that an outburst was not only imminent, it was required. The aftermath..." Armand shrugged again. "I will revisit this with him on multiple occasions in the future, as it was an unforgivable breach. I apologize for it, as it was NOT my intent to bring a circus to lunch." He mused a moment. "This whole thing has been the most noise and uproar that has ever occurred here, my entertainment of countless toys notwithstanding. It's amazing how the whole thing has gotten out of hand... Perhaps, since the dining room is no longer a safe haven, we should retire to the study again..." Sharon nodded, and the pair rose. Armand collected the Wench with his eyes and the trio exited the dining room. Moments later, they were in the study, in their starting positions, with the Wench kneeling next to Sharon's chair. Armand sat for a moment, then directed, "Retrieve the wine and the glasses from the dining room."

Both women started, but Sharon checked her motion while the Wench shot out the door. Armand waited while Sharon composed herself and asked, "How many guests has she served?"

Armand smiled thinly. "Just yourself and Nora. No one has accessed her 'advanced functions'. She's rather new, after all..."

"There have been countless others. Why did you keep her?"

"I had an attack of conscience. I was certain that I had destroyed her."

"She claims otherwise."

"I'm beginning to believe her." Armand chuckled. "She's unique in her pursuit of perfect service. I find it somewhat amazing."

"I'm surprised you never trained anyone for it," Sharon rejoined.

"Besides you?" Armand chuckled. "I'm sure you're aware that I value the battle of wills more than the fruits of the actual conquest. I never got around to such." Sharon nodded, subdued. What was she here for? What on Earth was he up to?

The Wench returned with a tray, carefully handing out the glasses and refilling them, then setting the tray on a sideboard and resuming her position. Armand waited out the interruption, then began, "I imagine you're wondering..."

"Yes."

"All right. Nora has absorbed her patterns of upright conduct from you, and apparently most of them took. Now it's time for her to absorb a bit of reality. I propose to move her here so that she can observe the real world in action."

"You're going to contest custody, at this late date?" Sharon nerved herself for a fight.

"I don't see that as necessary," Armand replied blandly. "The conditions that dictated our separation have elapsed. Therefore, I think it best that both of you return home."

"Home? Neither of us has been here more than once! That's not MY definition of 'home'! Armand, we're NOT married any more!" Sharon was nonplussed. The NERVE of the man! But then again, this WAS Armand... "Our home is across town."

"Your home is where I consider it best that you be," Armand contended. "That applies to YOU even more than it does to Nora, as she will undoubtedly be making her own way at some point. YOUR place is with ME!"

"Armand, we're NOT married..."

"You intend to deny that we have a relationship?" Armand countered.

"Uuh, we don't HAVE to..."

"Who do you think controls that?"

Sharon glared at her ex-husband furiously. Okay, she knew the answer to that question, but she was damned if she'd admit it verbally!

"As for your home, how much of a haven do you think it is? I might as well live there -- I know more about what goes on there than YOU do!"

"You do not!" Sharon screeched.

"Don't I?" Armand got up and went to a cabinet, where literally hundreds of DVDs were racked. "Let's look at, say, Tuesday afternoon, shall we?" He popped the DVD into a deck in a wall unit and a large screen on the wall came to life. Sharon recognized the screen menuing system and got a chill -- this didn't mean... ?

It did. Sharon was treated to a number of quick flashes of scenes in virtually every room in her house as Armand settled upon a timeframe -- in her bedroom. She watched herself settle on her bed, then Armand began fast-forwarding until her hand sneaked into the crotch of her culottes. One thing was VERY clear -- there had been no requirement to open the shades to get Armand's people to see what she was doing! There were three different views in her bedroom alone, and NONE of them came through a window! "Oh... My... God..." Armand slowed things down to 2:1 while Sharon's hands crawled all over her chest and crotch, unseating her bra and tossing her culottes across the room, shredding her panties so she could stick three fingers in her pulsing vaginal opening... Resolution was incredible -- she actually saw the fluids splash out when she ejaculated...

Armand chuckled. "I'd thought you were capable of that, but never obtained much in the way of evidence..."

"Y-you PERVERT!" The humiliation was absolutely incredible. Worse was the fact that it went on and on, through her efforts at recovery -- re- making her bed with new linens... The cameras even followed her into the shower!

"AS I said," Armand chuckled. "You only THOUGHT you were living alone..." He began flipping again, and action centered on Nate and Nora -- first, quiet study in her room, then Nora leading Nate into Sharon's bedroom to dig in the toy box. The listened to Nate and Nora's conversation over whether they should do a viewing, then Armand picked up the speed as they settled in and began watching in Nora's room. No wonder they'd fucked like bunnies! And it was all there, on video -- every stroke! Including Nate swatting Nora on the ass and sticking his thumb in her rectum! Ohmigod! Sharon was overcome -- she was angry, humiliated -- and, worse, aroused... "As you can see," Armand pointed out, "Nate is a considerate if inventive lover..."

"I suppose you have their first time on video?" Sharon worked hard at scorn; shock made it hard work.

"Yes. It's a bit poor, mostly infra-red, since the Porter residence isn't properly wired..."

"My God, you're an INCREDIBLE voyeur!"

"The intent was to keep an eye on you. I capture quite a bit of the mundane..." Armand replied. "I couldn't be there, directly, so..." He steepled his fingers. "Didn't you ever wonder why things always managed to appear when they had to?"

"And when things got rough?" Sharon queried, but then answered it herself, "You were manipulating me!"

"You're surprised?"

"I need to leave!"

"As you wish. Wench, get your robe and go with her." The Wench nodded and rose. She was pretty clear on what she was to attempt. "I'll call for Jorge." Armand punched the intercom and directed that the driver meet Sharon at the front door. "As you can see, any freedom you assumed that you had was illusory. You are mine -- you always have been despite fictions of marital status. I am merely directing that you return home."

"Never!"

"If you push me, I will arrange it so that you change your mind..." Armand's threat was smooth, silky.

Sharon knew he would deliver, too, but she could NOT capitulate under these circumstances. "You can try!"

Armand merely nodded, but that was enough; Sharon knew that trouble was on the horizon. As he led her to the door, he murmured, "This isn't going well... The whole visit has been a botch. But I will let you know this: When you return to me, things will not be as they were before Nora's birth; I have other draws on my attention, and I realize that you require time to yourself. In addition, I obviously have a staff, flawed as they are, so the demands on you will be much less..."

"That's all well and good, Armand, but I wouldn't hold my breath -- this visit has been a real eye-opener! At this moment, I'd have to be an utter fool to roll over and accept any of YOUR promises!" They arrived at the door. Sharon was feeling a little proud of herself; Armand hadn't managed to railroad her into ANYTHING, much less sex! The Wench was coming up the hall in her hooded cloak, a BDSM Little Red Riding Hood; they'd be gone in seconds...

Armand, however, was not going to let her go unscathed. He pushed her against the wall, holding her shoulders, and raped her lips. "You WILL come home to me -- this only ensures that you will be wiser when you do it..." He stood back, and nodded to the Wench, who led her to the car. Sharon spent the next few seconds on automatic, while she damned herself for not mustering anything effective in the way of resistance to his surprise attack. Damn him, anyway! He had keys to ALL of her doors... The part of her that wasn't angry with him had enjoyed it and allowed it to feed her arousal -- and her recognition of that fact was embarrassing.

The Wench arranged it such that Sharon preceded her into the car, which gave her a clear shot at the soaking wet patch on the woman's skirt. Yes, she was her Mistress, all right; best to get used to it. If they couldn't be sisters in bondage, they could at least be friends and co- conspirators...

Armand watched the limo pull away, sighing. The visit had been a fuck-up of global proportions -- nothing about the recovery from it was going to be easy. On the other hand, it would CERTAINLY be a challenge...

"The nerve..." Sharon started to blow almost immediately, despite the fact that she was nowhere near safe; pressures were just too high...

The source of this story is Storiesonline

To read the complete story you need to be logged in:
Log In or
Register for a Free account (Why register?)

Get No-Registration Temporary Access*

* Allows you 3 stories to read in 24 hours.

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.