Strange Relationships - Cover

Strange Relationships

Copyright© 2006 by Thinking Horndog

Chapter 18: Late Night at Mary's

Erotica Sex Story: Chapter 18: Late Night at Mary's - Second Best, Book II. If you haven't read Second Best, you'll probably survive -- but it will give you something to do, after... Strange Relationships was a finalist for the Silver Clitoride Award for April 2006.

Caution: This Erotica Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Ma/Fa   mt/ft   Fa/Fa   ft/ft   Ma/Ma   mt/mt   Mult   Teenagers   Consensual   Romantic   NonConsensual   Reluctant   Rape   Mind Control   BiSexual   Heterosexual   DomSub   MaleDom   Spanking   Rough   Humiliation   Torture   Gang Bang   Group Sex   Interracial   White Couple   Black Couple   Black Female   Black Male   White Male   White Female   First   Safe Sex   Oral Sex   Anal Sex   Masturbation   Sex Toys   Water Sports   Enema   Exhibitionism   Voyeurism   BBW   Slow  

Stick was lounging around, beginning to have serious thoughts about an earlier fantasy. The gay flick had ended with the first bottom circling around and sandwiching the black guy so that he shuttled back and forth between the dude he was pokin' and the one that was pokin' him. I was decent, but it was a little close to home, especially after Ted had stuck his finger up Stick's ass and made him shoot... No, Stick felt the need to get back on top of things, and an idea he'd had a bit ago just wouldn't go away... "Hey, uh, Mary -- you got any baby wipes?"

"No, Hon, why? Ain't been any babies around here since I was one... What kind of flick do you want to see now?" Mary had her OWN axe to grind; the boys had gotten two apiece, now, at least -- and she'd been doing without, except for some clit-banging...

"Put on one a' those equal opportunity flicks, like last time..." Stick directed.

"Oh, bi-sex?"

"Yeah, that." Stick wasn't getting wrapped around the axle by terms. "Too bad about the baby wipes..."

"What's this about baby wipes, Hon?" Mary asked.

Stick's glance flicked quickly between the other two, "I was thinkin' 'bout another comparison..."

Mary chuckled. "Booty call!" She flicked a glance at Teddy.

"Yeh..." Stick admitted.

Teddy's eyebrows wet up. It was an interesting idea... Too bad... His ass had been sore for a couple of days this week, but he remembered last weekend's act with a certain fondness...

"Hmmm. I've got some feminine wipes that might do a better job, if Teddy can get around the word..." Mary announced

"Uhhh, okay..." Teddy was dubious.

"There's something else we can do to prepare. Give us a few minutes, Hon," She bussed Stick on the lips. "Beer in the fridge. C'mon, Teddy." She took the boy's hand and led him off toward the bathroom, leaving Stick wondering vaguely what she was about -- but Mary always had shit in hand, so Stick refused to worry. He settled back on the couch to watch the bi-sex flick, slowly pulling on his meat. No way he was gonna waste the next one, beating off -- it might be his last tonight...

In the bathroom, Mary settled Teddy on the covered toilet and began rummaging in the linen closet. "What're we up to?" Teddy asked.

Mary turned, holding a couple of small boxes, "If you're going to do a lot of gay sex," she announced, " you're gonna have to get used to getting clean, first; your boyfriends aren't gonna get all excited about having shitty dicks! Not to mention the possibility that you'll have to clean up by mouth, after..." Handing Teddy one box, she opened the other, extracting a small bottle of fluid and a curiously pointed cap. "Open yours," she directed. "I'll do you and you can do me..."

"What IS this?" Teddy inquired again while shredding the box.

"Enemas, Hon. Disposable enemas." Teddy's eyes popped. "It's all right; they won't hurt you. Mother thinks they cure just about anything -- that's why I have some here..."

"I dunno..." Teddy looked nervous.

"Hon, this is THE way to make sure you have room in there for Stick's meat! It's GOT to be a gay thing, even though it doesn't get much press... Now stand up and lean over on the side of the tub, and spread your legs..."

Teddy was NOT happy, but the whole thing sort of made sense... Besides, his mother had done this a couple of times to him, too. "All right," he sighed, positioning himself.

Mary set up the applicator and lubed it with a little K-Y from the medicine cabinet, then gently inserted it. "Okay, here we go!" She started squeezing, collapsing the bottle.

Teddy grunted against the feeling of uncomfortable fullness and urgency as the cool liquid entered his bowels. Almost immediately, he began to cramp. "Hey, how are BOTH of us supposed to use the toilet?" he complained.

Mary's answer was matter-of-fact. "You're SUPPOSED to retain it for a bit, Hon. You hold yours while you do me, and then you can go first. But we SHOULD hold off for a few minutes..." She handed him the K-Y. "Here, do me." She turned and presented her ample posterior. While he gingerly inserted the tip and began to squeeze, she continued. "You need to learn to do this by yourself so that when you play gay sex games you're nice and clean. It's not that bad; you get used to it. Mother's been prescribing these things forever... I think she enjoys giving them."

"The cramps suck," Teddy grunted.

"Well, yeah, but they go away," Mary agreed. The cool flood in her bowels wasn't any picnic, either, but Teddy was being a baby. "Suck it up!"

"Awright." Teddy wasn't getting much sympathy, so he shut up. It didn't change the cramping or the bloating or the urgency, but even HE recognized that whining wasn't going to improve things. "Now what?"

"Now we go run around the block a couple of times," Mary grinned.

"Yeah, right! Go ahead, I'm right behind you..." Teddy returned, getting in the spirit of the thing. Both of them were bent over from the cramping, wheezing from the abdominal pains shooting through them, but experience allowed Mary to handle it better.

Mary settled on the edge of the tub. "Okay, go ahead."

Teddy grimaced. "It'd be better if I waited?"

"Yeah. Just a couple of minutes."

"Five." Teddy glanced at his watch.

"Five it is."

Teddy settled beside her. "We oughta make Stick do this..."

"Maybe someday, Hon. But if you're planning on sticking that plug of yours in Stick's ass, you're gonna have a looooooong wait, I'm afraid. Stick's not anxious to do that kind of thing in general, and it goes double for that fat monster between YOUR legs! Did you notice how he nearly freaked at your finger?"

"Is that fair?"

"Honey, homosexual sex isn't necessarily equal opportunity. Stick is what they call a 'top', I think; he doesn't have the mindset to get any fun out of having things done to him. You, on the other hand, are a 'bottom', and get something out of giving it up. Am I right?"

Teddy thought about it. "Yeah, I guess..."

Mary was sympathetic. "Your situation is complicated by that cock of yours. Nobody's EVER going to be ready to take THAT, cold; you need two other guys and a small pony to go first, to open things up for you!" The pair shared a chuckle. "Stick's not naturally inclined to go sharing his ass; that's gonna take a LOT of warm-up. As it is, I have to browbeat him into giving you a little head! Let's break him to THAT, first; ass can come later..."

"Is this gonna happen?"

"You and Stick? Well, it's more up to you than Stick, I think. As long as you still feel like you're benefiting from the relationship, Stick can be chivvied to hold up his end..."

"If I have help," Teddy grunted flatly. "What about us?"

"I don't think we have a problem. But it's the way I told you it was earlier this evening; Stick's running things. It's us against him, and for THIS fight, you're one of the girls!" Mary chuckled.

Teddy let it pass. "What about this 'comparison' thing?"

"Aside from a chance to fuck us both in the ass?" Mary shook her head, smiling ruefully. "Why should there be anything more to it? If YOU had a chance to do that, would YOU pass it up?"

"Huh. Guess not..." Teddy squirmed uncomfortably.

Mary caught it and nodded at the toilet. "Let's finish up."

"Okay." Teddy gingerly settled himself, and the noises and the smell began. He colored, "Sorry."

"Par for the course," Mary waved it off. "I'll be just as bad. I'd leave, but if I let go before you're finished..."

Teddy nodded. Cleanup in the bathroom would be a LOT easier... Listening to Teddy voiding made everything that much more urgent for Mary, ratcheting up the discomfort level markedly. Teddy divined this from her expression and started wiping up. "I might not be done, but I can let you get started, at least..."

Mary sighed relief. "Next time, we go one at a time."

"There'll be a next time?" Teddy asked, surprised. Mary just eyed him, and he thought about it. "Yeah, I guess maybe there will..." He kept his head down as he hopped up.

Mary's release was, if anything, noisier and more embarrassing, given the additional time the enema had to work. Teddy sat there, stoically, while she got through it; he wasn't quite certain he was finished... Mary pointed out a washrag on the towel bar, out of her reach. "Could you wet that? Toilet paper just isn't going to do it..." Teddy nodded and hopped up, wishing he'd thought of it. Mary's look of relief as she applied it reinforced his issues with the slight stickiness he was feeling; he'd use it, after...

Mary got up. "Ready?"

"Uhhh, not quite."

"Well, it's best to be sure. Being able to push makes it easier, you know..." At Teddy's quizzical glance, she amplified, "If you push, you open up. It's kind of backwards, but it works..."

Teddy shrugged and made a new effort to purge, but things had settled down, apparently. "Can you give me the rag?"

"Let me wash it properly." Mary ran it under steaming water until its appearance had improved markedly. "Here, try this."

Teddy gave himself a thorough wipe and rose to clean the rag himself. "That IS better than paper..."

"Yeah," Mary replied absently, "you have to deal with the liquid mess..." She collected the K-Y. "Ready?"

"Yeah." Teddy followed her out.

Stick looked up as they circled the couch, "Ya'll okay?"

"Yeah," Mary agreed. "You might have to give us a bit to get back in the mood, though..."

Stick frowned. "What'd you do?"

"Enemas," Mary said flatly.

Stick blinked. "Really? Shit..."

"NO shit!" Teddy insisted, to a general chuckle. Stick let them both settle in, wondering what he should be doing to make things better. Mary had a chest, so when he wrapped an arm around her he could get at one of her nipples. Teddy's nips had a little pooch to them, sorta like an eleven year old girl, but they weren't even out there for a boy, and there was no telling whether they were sensitive... Stick's, for instance, weren't known for being a source of fun; they hurt -- that seemed to be the only thing you were gonna get out of them. If Teddy's were like that, it'd be a big waste of time messing with 'em. Kissing... Stick was comfortable with kissing Mary, but UNcomfortable with the idea of kissing Teddy... With Teddy, Stick's options seemed to be limited to playing with his meat... Even THAT wasn't something he did lightly, but shit, look what the little guy was doing for HIM... Stick reached down and began toying with Teddy's member, which was only beginning to show something in a solid core under the stimulation of the video -- nowhere NEAR full size. Stick tried to divide his attention between Mary's right nipple and Teddy's meat, but it was hard -- concentration on either one seemed to leave him ignoring the other. And of course it left NO attention for HIS pleasure...

But the other two BOTH noticed his flagging erection and took action to sustain it, Teddy jacking him while Mary leaned down and took the head in her mouth. Pretty soon, all three of them were roaring along, watching two boys work alternately on a skinny redhead and each other. At this point, on-screen, the girl had her hands full, squatting over one of the males who was working his tongue in her snatch while she masturbated him and simultaneously allowed the other the use of her mouth. A shift of position gave her less to do; the blowjob recipient settled facing her and began working himself onto the other male's cock, so she shifted to kissing and masturbating him while he raised and lowered himself on the other's upright erection.

Stick decided that this was as good a time as any... "Awright, why don't you two circle around an' lean on the couch, an' we'll get this show on the road..." Neither Teddy nor Mary showed much in the way of reluctance. Mary surfaced the K-Y and the feminine wipes from the end table as she circled around and handed them to Stick before she settled over the couch back.

Stick suddenly realized that he needed time to get organized; he was gonna be playing stink-finger games with both hands, so everything needed to be open and ready... "Ya'll back it off a bit so you can diddle, an' spread 'em while I get my shit together..." he dragged a straight chair from the kitchen area to put things on and opened up the box of wipes and the K-Y so he could get at them, then turned his attention on the pair before him.

Objectively, Teddy had the nicer ass; it was round and compact, and while it didn't look particularly female, it didn't look particularly male, either. Mary's, by comparison, was square and blocky -- not to mention a good deal larger -- and showing some cellulite dimples. But that was a pussy below there, while Teddy sported a pair of fat, heavy balls... Stick could see her fingers working as she rubbed her clit. Teddy's balls jounced around a bit, but Stick couldn't actually see him jerking off... Stick moved forward and put a hand on each ass, giving them a good feel -- okay, Teddy's FELT nicer, too! But it was all relative, and nothing to get excited about... Both took it well, too, waiting for him to get serious.

Stick decided to start with Mary -- after all, he'd HAD Teddy's ass... He went and got the K-Y and, dribbling a bit on his finger, started playing with the rubbery ring of Mary's asshole. Mary moaned a little and hunkered down; her fingers were just flying on her clit... Stick worked on opening her up, getting one, then two fingers in, while dribbling K-Y into the opening as best he could. The shit was a pain in the ass about going where it wasn't needed, though, and pretty soon Mary's whole ass was slippery, it seemed like.

Stick thought about getting some paper towels and wiping up, but that seemed wasteful; instead, he began to work on Teddy, giving him equal time. Teddy was a lot more nervous than Mary, all clenched up; it took Stick a while to get to the two-finger point. But he took it easy and Teddy didn't complain, other than grunting a bit.

Mary had made a serious effort to be receptive, and was just getting into Stick's fingerings when they went away. She looked to her left, where Teddy, red-faced, was leaning on one elbow so he could tug that fire plug of a cock of his with his other hand and enduring Stick's assault on his ass. It was kind of fun to watch; Teddy was obviously having issues with the penetration, but dealing with it, and Stick was taking it easy and not going nuts, just as he had with her. Once Stick got one finger in, he got this look on his face and shifted the way he was working his finger. Teddy reacted visibly and was suddenly a lot more cooperative; at Mary's quizzical glance, Stick muttered, "I remembered that massage thing..."

Teddy had been having an unaccountably large amount of problems with the invasion -- he was tense, and worried about after-effects of the enema, and was having trouble unclenching. But Stick started rubbing his insides differently with his finger and suddenly it was urgent that he get more... Clenching became a whole lot less important and he opened right up. Stick's mutter about the prostate massage penetrated, explaining why he suddenly really wanted something in there...

Having gotten results from Teddy, Stick stepped between Teddy and Mary and again started working her anus, leaving his left hand in Teddy's ass. Stick had been very deliberate about only working Teddy with his left and only working Mary with his right so that he could reach this point, and it paid dividends almost immediately...

Mary liked anal sex. Some people loved it, and some people hated it; Mary found herself solidly in the former group. She was able to cum from anal stimulation, alone; her ass was sensitive, and, approached properly, provided the kind of pleasure that could augment an orgasm or even grant her one. A little clit work to play off it, and she was gone... This time was no exception; she'd been fooling with her clit for a couple of minutes, and Stick was lubing well and taking things easy, so about a minute after he restarted working his fingers in and out of her, her knees began to shake. "Uuuuuuuuhhhhhh..."

Teddy glanced over at Mary, who was red faced and glassy-eyed. She seemed to be seriously getting ready to get off, and SHE didn't have any glands in there to play with! It didn't seem like Teddy needed any excuse to enjoy himself...

Stick was shifting his glance between his play partners. Teddy was relaxed, presenting his ass a bit to Stick's fingers, and Mary seemed to be getting seriously heated... Abruptly, Mary's legs were quivering and her head snapped up, "AAAAAAAAAHHHHHHH, GODDDDDDDD!!!!!" Her asshole started pulsing around Stick's finger, gripping and squeezing, and Stick chuckled in amazement -- that was a cum, all right! The things her asshole was doing to his fingers were something else!

Mary wasn't sure how she got there, but suddenly she let go in a major way! She remembered wailing something as orgasm took her, but not what; the waves crashed over her and she trembled and shook, sliding forward to lean hard on the couch back to take the load off of weak knees. Floating there, her post-orgasmic tendency to babble produced, "Ooh, Baby, even your fingers are good! You can have my ass any time!"

Teddy was trying to decide whether to be put off by the competition or not; Mary's little post-orgasmic utterance had set off alarm bells. But the good news was that Stick had basically stopped working her ass while she recovered, which meant more fun for him...

Stick handled things better one at a time; having two asses at his command meant that he had to shift his attention back and forth, leaving the other hand to work it's asshole on automatic while he concentrated on one. It worked, but he tended to believe that he wasn't doing the best job either place. Now, he re-evaluated his early plan to take Mary first -- was that a good idea, right after she'd cum? Stick flat didn't know, but it was a good time to spend some attention on Teddy... He started pressing on that area in him where the gland was, and Teddy started snorting. "Don't... Make me cum..." Teddy pled. Stick backed off -- he'd do Mary after all.

The source of this story is Storiesonline

To read the complete story you need to be logged in:
Log In or
Register for a Free account (Why register?)

Get No-Registration Temporary Access*

* Allows you 3 stories to read in 24 hours.

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.