Strange Relationships - Cover

Strange Relationships

Copyright© 2006 by Thinking Horndog

Chapter 2A: The Way Things REALLY Were...

Erotica Sex Story: Chapter 2A: The Way Things REALLY Were... - Second Best, Book II. If you haven't read Second Best, you'll probably survive -- but it will give you something to do, after... Strange Relationships was a finalist for the Silver Clitoride Award for April 2006.

Caution: This Erotica Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Ma/Fa   mt/ft   Fa/Fa   ft/ft   Ma/Ma   mt/mt   Mult   Teenagers   Consensual   Romantic   NonConsensual   Reluctant   Rape   Mind Control   BiSexual   Heterosexual   DomSub   MaleDom   Spanking   Rough   Humiliation   Torture   Gang Bang   Group Sex   Interracial   White Couple   Black Couple   Black Female   Black Male   White Male   White Female   First   Safe Sex   Oral Sex   Anal Sex   Masturbation   Sex Toys   Water Sports   Enema   Exhibitionism   Voyeurism   BBW   Slow  

A prim, proper Sharon Wilson met her daughter, followed somewhat diffidently by the black boy, Nate, as she arrived home from school. She eyed the boy warily, but the fact was that there was nothing really awful about him -- he was tall, reasonably good looking, and seemed to have some vestigial manners. Nate returned the regard, wondering when Mama was going to say something, but said nothing -- Nate had determined that his ghetto- black arrogance and the 'rap' that went with it put him at a disadvantage where Nora was concerned, so he'd shelved it -- that meant playing it cool with Mama, rather than going on the offensive and accusing her of being a prejudiced bitch right off.

Nora detected this standoff immediately -- but she also detected "live and let live" vibes from both of them, so she let it alone for the moment, other than rubbing Nate's hard back after she collected Cokes for the pair and waved him into a chair at the kitchen table. Nate absorbed the approval; sooner or later, he was gonna have to let Nora know who was boss in this relationship, but there wasn't any hurry...

Nate Adams was a tall, thin, rangy product of the local 'projects'. His mother spent most of her time either high on drugs or looking for someone to sleep with to earn more; Nate was an accidental byproduct of that lifestyle, and although she loved him, he was 'old enough to take care of himself' -- not a priority in her life. Nate was high-strung; when he came into his own sexually at about thirteen, life had become nearly unbearable -- he needed pussy constantly, and had it not at all. This stress prompted him to play the bad-ass, dragging his friends 'Stick' Williams and Draper Travis into one hairy situation after another, some of which they didn't escape cleanly. In an effort to attract women, Nate had -- well, 'perfected' is not the right word -- employed a 'rap' -- a constant stream of oily talk designed to impress them and attract their attention. It did that, but not in a helpful way; Nate's attention tended to wander while his tongue was wagging, and something offensive would pop out -- as a result, women avoided him like the plague. He'd managed to secure a date for the Prom the previous Saturday based solely on the fact that the girl involved wanted desperately to go and had no other options -- then his 'rap' had gotten him slapped in the middle of the dance floor. Divine intervention, in the form of one Dina Nellis, a local female firebrand with a penchant for matchmaking, had brought him Nora -- and Nora was a dream come true! Nate was an ass man, and Nora had more than her share; it was soft and cushy and Nate could run his hands over it all day. And Nora was white, which was a dream come true for his suffering ego. But at about 2:30 on Sunday morning, Nora had taken him beyond such shallow measures by opening herself to him, and Nate learned what was REALLY important: Nora was pliant, and sweet, was tolerant of his flashy temper to the point of forcing him to control it, and saw enough potential in Nate despite his issues to offer him her virginity. There was no going back; Nate was totally hooked.

So Mama was okay as long as she didn't provoke open warfare; since she didn't seem inclined to, Nate merely kept an eye on her. Besides, she wasn't the dangerous one; Nora's dad had made himself VERY visible as a threat on Sunday afternoon by sending a goon the size of a house to conduct a quiet conversation with him. The good news was that the conversation was relatively cordial; Nora's Papa COULD be a very powerful enemy, but for the moment he was not. And Nate had excellent reasons for keeping things on track that had nothing to do with any threat from her father...

Sharon seated herself and after a quick glance at Nate asked, "So, how did it go?"

Nora took a sip of her Coke and gathered her thoughts. "Umm, okay, I guess. I have a prescription for the Pill and some other things to tide us over..." She waved vaguely at the bag she'd brought in with her.

Sharon and Nate both started a reach for the bag, but Nate checked himself. Sharon pawed through a collection of prophylactics and some foam dispensers to a sample case for some pills. While she read the label for the item, she pushed the bag back toward Nate, letting him know with an eye- flick that he was welcome to it. "What are these?" she asked.

"Morning after pills, Mom. The doctor provided them, but didn't recommend them -- he said they're uncomfortable to take..." Nora flicked a glance at Nate, who absorbed this with a nod. Well, it was insurance, if something else didn't work... He resumed pawing at the rubbers, noticing that some large sized ones had been included.

Nora eyed her mother for a moment, and added, "I think more interesting was the conversation with the doctor -- and the ones with Daddy's chauffer and Daddy."

Sharon assumed a guarded expression and flicked a glance that it didn't take telepathy to decipher to 'Can't we keep this in the family?'

Nora detected it and quashed it, responding with, "Mom, did you know that Daddy sent a man to visit Nate yesterday?"

Sharon, quelled, directed a glance at Nate, who amplified, "Dude was the size of a house, an' he looked like it'd take a sledgehammer to get his attention. But he was cool, an' when Nora's ol' man showed up on the phone, he was, too. Still, I got the picture..."

"Armand threatened you?" Sharon queried.

"Nah. Not like that. He jus' let me know he could roll over me like a steamroller if I pissed him off. That dude he sent coulda bounced me like a basketball, but he was polite as pie." He directed a look at Nora. "Where I come from, trouble's easy to find, but jus' as simple to stay away from. Your ol' man don't want me to do nothin' I wasn't gonna do anyway, so I ain't worried. He whacks me, I figure I'll have earned it beforehand." It was time to get back on track, so... "What did the doc say?"

Nora turned her eyes on her mother. "He told me that he examines a lot of women for my father. He told me that my father is kind of hard on women -- including Mom." Sharon dropped her eyes. "He also indicated that he can be hard on men -- but I guess Daddy has a staff for that. That's what the chauffer told me."

"What's he do? Wear 'em out?" Nate was puzzled. "How?"

"He's into S and M, apparently," Nora returned. "He can be pretty abusive." Nora's eyes returned to her mother. "But mostly it's about dominance and control. He likes to break people -- own them."

"Shit." Nate added this to his situation assessment. "So if I piss him off, he might send a couple of guys around to break me open like a shotgun? I could end up somebody's bitch?"

Sharon glanced up. "If he wanted to make it personal, you'd be HIS... bitch. I saw that, once..." She looked away, shuddered.

"Jeezus..." Nate managed a bit of a pallor for a moment, greying a bit before visibly shaking the whole thing off. "Okay. So?"

"So I left the doctor with a lot of questions," Nora resumed. "I asked the chauffer -- Jorge -- a couple, and he hedged -- until Daddy called him and told him to cooperate fully. I even talked to Daddy for a bit in the car."

"This is big, I guess," Nate opined, "But I'm not sure why..."

Nora again swung her eyes to her mother. "I figure that Daddy has decided that I am old enough to deal with 'full disclosure'," she hypothesized. "Until now, he's basically ignored me, and Mom's kept some things secret." Sharon cringed. "I guess he's decided I'm an adult." She mused for a moment, then: "So, Mom, how bad is it? Doctor Beckman says that if the perversion has a name, Daddy's probably tried it -- and that he's probably invented a couple." Sharon glanced at Nate, but Nora wasn't having any. "Nate's an interested party, Mom. Spill."

"It's embarrassing," Sharon began, haltingly. "Your father and I weren't so much married as I was his sex slave. He fooled your grandparents into thinking he was a wonderful husband, but I was... property. And I was basically his sole toy. It was exhausting. By the time I was pregnant with you, I was at my wit's end." Sharon shuddered, remembering an incident when she, in the grip of morning sickness, was required to choke on Armand's cock. She vomited, and all he did was wait it out and redirect her to his cock. Then, when she'd finished the job, he'd merely arisen and walked out, leaving her to clean up the mess and wash the soiled bedding... "Then your great-uncle died, and Armand's sphere of influence expanded. He discovered he could have other toys, and that and the fact that I just couldn't keep up while pregnant led him to ease up on me and look elsewhere..."

"So he found something better an' divorced you?" Nate guessed.

Sharon frowned, her face a study in remembrance. "Well, he divorced me. I'm not so sure about the other thing, though. Nora didn't know it until recently, but I wasn't totally... let go. When Armand calls, I go to visit him -- and he always reminds me I'm still his."

"What do you know about other women?" Nora asked. "What else is he into?"

Sharon smiled ruefully. "I always go to his office. You'd think that would be a neutral place, but it isn't. Every time I go, he's got a woman stashed somewhere. Only a couple have lasted more than two visits." She wouldn't look at the others, but stumbled doggedly on, "When a woman is new, he usually rapes me in her presence -- something demeaning -- my throat, or..." Sharon wriggled in her chair; the others got the idea. "It's an object lesson to them." She looked up, oddly defiant. "When they're on their way out, he rapes THEM in front of ME!" She actually smiled. "I've seen -- dozens -- come and go, every size and shape and color..."

"But YOU remain," Nora noted. "Mom, it's not QUITE rape, is it?"

"Of COURSE it is!" Sharon argued vehemently. "I -- he -- it's..."

"You don't fight much, do you?" Nora asked gently.

"I CAN'T!" Sharon wailed. "He's too..." She waved her arms; adequate description failed her.

"You go back..." Nora pressed.

"I HAVE to!" Sharon whined. "He'd just come and get me! Besides, there was you to think about..."

"Would he?" Nora countered. One look at her mother said there was no doubt in her mind. "You know, Mom, that says something about HIM..."

"Erk?" This brought Sharon up short, momentarily, but she dismissed it; she'd been down this road of justifications a million times before, and it had deep ruts...

On the other hand, Armand Wilson, watching the exchange live on hidden camera from his media room, blinked, and began thinking furiously. Once again, his daughter had provided a new insight... Unlike Sharon, who emotionally couldn't afford to, Armand processed this piece of data, and started drawing conclusions...

In the distaff Wilson's kitchen, Nora pulled her mother out of her funk with a new announcement: "Daddy has invited me to dinner, at his house."

"What? When?" Sharon, again brought up short, flailed a bit. All sorts of vague spectres flitted across her consciousness -- she'd never been to Armand's manse, but that didn't keep her from visualizing it as a den of iniquity.

"Thursday." Nora watched her mother begin to nerve herself up for the episode, and quashed it. "Daddy asked me to come alone."

Sharon's first flash of instinct was horror, but the whole thing settled back to unease relatively quickly. Armand's capacity for extreme behavior was a given, but Sharon instinctively decided that Nora was safe from direct participation in her father's darker pursuits. Logic would not have provided her that certainty, but she KNEW Armand; if he'd had a direct sexual interest in his daughter, it would have manifested itself before now. "Why?"

"I think he wants to clear the air, and give me a chance to decide what I think of him," Nora replied.

"Why alone?" Sharon asked the question, but Nate was all ears.

"I think that Daddy feels that a trip to his house would be so distracting for you that we couldn't accomplish anything," Nora said carefully. "It's not the same issue of being lured into his den for me as it is for you. Who knows? After I come back and report that the place is just four walls, and the screams from the dungeon aren't too loud, maybe you'll be able to handle it better..." She grinned.

Humor warred with worry in Sharon's expression. "He'll merely have gagged the poor wretches..."

Nora cackled, then gathered herself in. "Really, Mom, is he that bad?"

"I don't know. Maybe. Certainly, he deals out the abuse. There may well BE a dungeon there. On the other hand, most of his victims go there of their own accord..." Sharon was too pensive, but Nate caught Nora's expression; obviously, Sharon wasn't including herself in Armand's list of willing victims -- and Nora was beginning to suspect that she should be...

"Well, Daddy says I'll be back before bedtime, so the dungeon tour is probably out," Nora commented lightly.

"Obviously, you accepted his invitation, so I'll stay out of it," Sharon replied. "I don't know what he's up to, and that bothers me -- but I don't think you're in any serious danger from your father. Not that he ISN'T dangerous!" A warning look accompanied this. "If Armand has limits, I'm unaware of them. He was carnivorous before he obtained money and power, and it hasn't slowed him down any, that I can see. What he did with Nate is one of his more subtle manipulations. He can be a lot more direct. But he seems to have set a different level for his dealings with you..." Sharon's voice trailed off. God knew what the man was up to. If this was a trap, it was pretty subtle...

"Time will tell," Nora murmured. Collecting the bag, she rose, "C'mon, Honey..." She took Nate's hand and began leading him out of the room. Nate eyed Sharon sidelong as he rose.

"Homework!" Sharon admonished in a vain attempt to sidetrack the pair from Nora's intended activity. Nate watched her, waiting for a second sally, but Sharon merely threw up her hands. The couple reached the stair and Nate turned his attention to the hypnotic sway of the wide, sweet ass before him.


Nate stood in the center of Nora's room, surveying it while she closed the door behind them. It wasn't terribly frilly -- for which Nate was somewhat grateful; he didn't think Nora was the 'little princess' type, which he probably would have been unable to stomach. The place was still light-years above his digs, but then, almost anywhere was...

Nora slid into his arms and they shared a short but deep kiss before Nate pulled back and murmured, "Maybe we oughta get the crap out of the way..."

Nora's pout made HER priorities clear, but she conceded, "Okay, you go get the books and stuff, and I'll start up my computer." Nate nodded and nipped at her neck before turning to the door; the knowledge that they were going to have sex made having it in the next fifteen minutes less urgent -- not that he wasn't EXTREMELY ready... Nate boiled down the stairs and collected his and Nora's books from the car and returned, collecting an approving nod from Sharon as he hit the stair. Maybe Mama wasn't going to be a pain in the ass after all...

They worked for ninety minutes, either seated before Nora's computer (which was a luxury to Nate, who had to use school machines or handwrite everything) or draped across Nora's bed, side by side, with books and papers scattered around them. Nate was continuously prey to the distraction of Nora's soft ass; once she discovered that Nate really considered it to be a drawing card, she began to enjoy the attention he imparted to it without embarrassment.

Finally, after an hour and a half, Nora rolled up on one elbow and announced, "I'm done."

Nate grinned. "So am I."

"I kind of figured that when I started getting both hands..." Nora started tossing books on the floor only really showing proper regard for the homework sheets she had just finished. Nate took the hint and started stuffing his things back in his backpack. As he finished, Nora rolled over to him and offered an embrace, which Nate gingerly settled into...

... And quickly got lost in. Nora tended to be levelheaded during Nate's short dealings with her, gently controlling things with small comments backed by the huge carrot she dangled. But when the time came to deliver that carrot, suddenly she was a soft, squirming creature whose primary drive seemed to be an eagerness to please. The idea that he might be some super-stud didn't occur to him -- after all, he hadn't been actually HAVING sex any longer than she had -- but he found it totally amazing that once she got going, NORA would escalate things! It was Nora who somehow magically got him out of his shirt while they were kissing. It was Nora who likewise divested herself of her blouse and bra, and gently shifted his lips from hers to a distended nipple. And it was Nora who, crooning softly, wrapped warm fingers around his cock, rolling her thumb over the sensitive head. "God, I love the feel of that thing!" she moaned. "We'll have to do the rubber thing -- or I can suck it..." Nora offered.

'Huh! Like I'm gonna settle for a blowjob!' Nate thought to himself. Aloud, he remarked, "We got bigger rubbers..."

That was all Nora needed to hear; she went scrabbling for the bag of goodies collected at the doctor's office. Collecting it, she rolled onto her back and Nate commenced his first aggressive move of the evening, going to work on the fastenings of her pants. The pair didn't stand on ceremony; Nate wrestled down Nora's pants and panties as one unit, exposing an already open and damp set of heavy inner lips below the sparse brown wisps decorating her pubic mound. As soon as she was free, Nora rose up and pushed Nate over to onto his back to do the same for him, but Nate altered the program a bit, "Swing around here so I can play with that ass, Baby!"

The source of this story is Storiesonline

To read the complete story you need to be logged in:
Log In or
Register for a Free account (Why register?)

Get No-Registration Temporary Access*

* Allows you 3 stories to read in 24 hours.

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.