Strange Relationships - Cover

Strange Relationships

Copyright© 2006 by Thinking Horndog

Chapter 15: The Party at Mary's and Some Lessons in Control

Erotica Sex Story: Chapter 15: The Party at Mary's and Some Lessons in Control - Second Best, Book II. If you haven't read Second Best, you'll probably survive -- but it will give you something to do, after... Strange Relationships was a finalist for the Silver Clitoride Award for April 2006.

Caution: This Erotica Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Ma/Fa   mt/ft   Fa/Fa   ft/ft   Ma/Ma   mt/mt   Mult   Teenagers   Consensual   Romantic   NonConsensual   Reluctant   Rape   Mind Control   BiSexual   Heterosexual   DomSub   MaleDom   Spanking   Rough   Humiliation   Torture   Gang Bang   Group Sex   Interracial   White Couple   Black Couple   Black Female   Black Male   White Male   White Female   First   Safe Sex   Oral Sex   Anal Sex   Masturbation   Sex Toys   Water Sports   Enema   Exhibitionism   Voyeurism   BBW   Slow  

The guys showed up at seven-thirty, Teddy having picked up Stick at school; going to Stick's neighborhood after dark wasn't a really bright idea for someone as unprepossessing as Teddy. Mary met then at the door in as little as she could get away with -- in this case, a black, baby-doll nightie with lace bra cups, the remainder of which was flowing and opaque -- as far as it went, which wasn't far below her pudenda. "Hello, Boys..." Both boys recognized and chuckled at the Mae West imitation. Even Teddy seemed at ease as he entered the door. "Everything set?" she asked. Teddy nodded. "Let's get comfy, then." Mary waved at the couch area, where there was a large spread on the coffee table -- no real meal, per se, but plenty of snack foods and cold cuts to get everyone through a looooong night. "Soda? Or beer?"

"Beer," Stick replied positively.

"Me, too," Teddy piped up. "One, anyway."

Mary turned to the refrigerator, collecting a Diet Coke for herself and a Bud for Teddy. Stick relieved her of asking him about brands by leaning in and taking a look, using a hand on her ass as a brace point. Coming up with a Michelob, he grinned, "Guess I'd better take it easy." The beer supply WAS pretty thin, if both of them developed real thirsts. Well, there were other things...

"So, what are we gonna do?" Teddy contrived not to be nervous- sounding from his seat on the far end of the couch.

"Let's jus' relax and eat a bit an' talk, first," Stick suggested, settling onto the near side, as Mary took her chair. Tonight, she didn't jump out with any seriously gaping exposure; both of the boys knew what was up there, and they had other things to work out. "We got all night. Right?" His eyes gathered nods from them both.

Mary liked the 'take charge' attitude Stick was exuding. Playing the spider in 'The Spider and the Fly' was annoying, after a while; if Stick was gonna run things tonight it'd be a welcome break. "Want some music then?" Then she realized that this might be a problem of differing tastes. "ZRQ?" This was the local Top Forties station, which would be varietal.

"Yeh, but keep it down so we can hear one another. They're gonna do that heavy rap thing about nine, so we'll probably have to switch it, then." Stick liked rap, but it got on the nerves, after a while. The shit was on all the time at home, and after a while, it either drove you nuts or to drugs to kill the headache. Stick had a theory about rap and drug abuse...

Teddy was somewhat surprised. He considered rap and hip-hop tedious, but could handle it in reasonable doses; he'd assumed that Stick was going to be into it. Stick's announcement indicated either that he wasn't, or he was being nice, one or the other.

Mary just turned on the stereo without any further evaluation than a sigh of relief. One good thing about putting on music: Her mother was even less likely to bother her if she heard the stereo running, as she hated just about everything out there these days. She'd also probably assume she was alone... Mary spent a lot of time alone in her room; her parents' activities -- or lack of them -- just didn't hold her attention. They were used to it.

Everybody just chilled for a few minutes, tearing up the snack tray while the boys swigged beer. Stick was a LOT better at it, finishing his Mick and going back for another while Teddy's Bud moved a lot more slowly -- but Stick slowed down, too, during round two. Discussion wandered; songs, sports, TV, the antics of their friends... "What do you think of Nate and Nora?" Mary inquired.

"Well, from Nate's end, it's about fuckin' perfect," Stick replied. "Not sure what Nora's gettin'."

"I'm beginning to guess," Mary tittered, looking pointedly at Stick's crotch. "Seriously, though, I think she sees Nate as a project. If she files the rough edges off him, he'll be well worth having."

"Nate ain't gonna particularly want to hear that," Stick opined.

"Well, maybe not, but he's not complaining about her tools..." Mary grinned and fluttered the skirt of her nightie, flashing her bare pussy. Both boys chuckled. "Besides, there's a joker in the deck; did you know Nora's Daddy is rich?"

Stick shrugged. "Nate said sumpthin' but lookin' at Nora, I don' see it..."

"No, you don't; that was deliberate, apparently. But Daddy has megabucks, not just an extra nickel or two, and he's as weird as feet on a fish. But he likes what Nate represents, if not Nate in person..."

"You're losin' me..." Stick mumbled.

"I hear that Nora's Daddy came up on the poor side of his family. He had rich cousins who probably treated him like shit, but he turned into a tough bastard. Uncle died, and left his fortune to Nora's Daddy over his own sons, 'cause money had made 'em worthless..."

"An' this affects Nate -- how?"

"Nora's Daddy knows ALL ABOUT Nate's Mama, and how he's handling it..."

"You're dreamin'!"

"Well, if I understand Nora's Daddy, he won't be just handing anything over, but Nate COULD have an open door to the good things in life in his future..."

"I'll believe it when I see it," Stick grunted.

"That's a pretty good attitude. I bet it's Nate's, too -- which can only help him."

"Yeh, I see that..."

Mary eyed him. "I figure you have the sense not to start him having unrealistic expectations..."

"Yeh. He'll be better off if he takes things in bite-size chunks an' don't get greedy," Stick nodded, thinking.

"Exactly," Mary returned. "A thousand things could change. Nate's in good shape as long as he and Nora are doing well, but how many couples do you see last until marriage? And how many of THEM last? If Daddy sees him as sponging off Nora, he'll be gone, and it might be ugly."

"Yeah?"

"Nora's Daddy is megabucks rich, and all that comes with it. Go to the grocery store and look around the meat counter. If it's got Nora's last name on it..."

"Shit! Okay..."

"Well, he's got everything a rich guy has, then add... eccentric. He's into kink and stuff... You can be sure that if he wants Nate gone, he's got people to do it for him."

"Nora's pretty risky, then..." Stick hazarded.

"Well, she is and she isn't. Like a lot of things, there's risk and there's benefit. They're doing fine, for now. Nate's already outlasted prediction, which says that he's showing some sense. It's his call." Mary grinned. "At least YOU don't have those worries!"

"Huh! No. I figger that even with this crib, your folks ain't rich an' crazy..."

"You'd be right," Mary chuckled. "Neither are Teddy's." Teddy nodded agreement, chewing his sandwich.

"There's other shit, I guess..."

"Well, yeah," Mary sighed. "My folks aren't thrilled about either of you, right now, but Teddy has the edge, for what are probably the usual reasons..."

"Like he ain't black," Stick grunted.

"That'd be big," Mary agreed, "although they won't admit it because it isn't politically correct. Mom thinks you're taking advantage of me, both of you. Once again, Stick, you've got more to gain. And since the whole thing's impossible to disprove, short of -- gee, I don't even know if marriage would make a case! -- I don't see a quick end to it. On the flip side, if I settle on one of you, the rumblings will die down, and they'll roll over, eventually -- even for YOU, Stick; they're not THAT hard-headed -- but as long as I'm dating you both, there are gonna be shit-storms..."

Stick shrugged. "Only you can fix that..." He glanced at Teddy, who shrugged, too.

"No... We all know it's not that simple. There are the other issues..."

"Me an' Ted?" Stick glanced again at Teddy. "Not sure that's an issue 'less you dump BOTH of us..." Ted was a helluva cocksucker, and he had a pretty good ass, but he couldn't MARRY the little bastard...

"It's the 'not sure' part that keeps us where we are, Stick. You're not sure. Teddy's not sure. I'M not sure..." Mary shook her head. "I can't commit to one of you and put the other on the street for fear I'll make the wrong choice and pass up something beautiful with the other. The fact that you're so damned different makes it harder, not easier."

"Shit got serious," Stick grunted.

Teddy piped up, "She's right. I thought I was... queer. Now, I'm not so sure any more. Girls are... pretty nice. But..."

Stick nodded. Pussy lived up to its advance billing, but it wasn't that available. Under normal conditions, Teddy was. If Mary dropped 'em both, would he start 'seeing' Teddy? Stick just didn't fucking know...

"There's something else out there," Mary added. "I've already noticed it developing. We have a pecking order..."

"Huh?" "Whazzat?"

Mary smiled crookedly. "Well, Teddy's a 'Mama's Boy'..."

"Hey!" Teddy erupted.

Mary plodded on, "Sorry, Baby, but you know it as well as I do. We can work around it, but it's just as easy for me to mother you. But I've learned that I like to be able to give up control..." She eyed Stick pointedly.

Stick grunted. "Izzat so? Well, we can work around THAT, too..."

"If we want to," Mary agreed. "But is there good reason to want to?" She flicked her eyes to Teddy.

"So Stick is Top Dog? That's how I do the math..." This didn't sit well...

"That's where things are headed, I think," Mary agreed, "Although I think we're a bit more equal. Think about it, Teddy -- if we continue the way we are, do you WANT to run things?"

Outrage ran head-on into his gut reaction to the idea of leadership and responsibility -- and got run over. "Uh, no," he replied, favoring Stick with a nervous glance.

Stick turned his eye on Mary, who murmured, "Don't look at me! I've already abdicated! I'm the lead from behind type!"

The idea of running shit was just fucking strange to Stick. "Well, I dunno. Sounds pretty fucked up to me -- your folks will shit! This is down the road, anyway -- it ain't got shit to do with tonight..."

"No, not directly," Mary agreed. "I think we're all pretty clear on what's up tonight. I'm going to be sitting out the first round or two, anyway." She hopped up. "You guys wanna see a gay flick? No girls? Might be educational..."

Stick was all set to say 'no', but Mary was right, damn her! Teddy was looking to him and not opening his mouth, which gave Stick HIS vote. "Aww, I guess."

Mary went to the entertainment center and dug through her unaccountably vast collection of porn. Even giving Randall three or four tapes hadn't REALLY bled out anything; she had descent stuff in all varieties. Gay WAS limited, for fairly obvious reasons, but she'd collected a bit a while back with this particular audience in mind -- or Teddy's half of it, anyway. She pushed past the 900 number advertising to the title sequence and went back to her chair.

The boys settled back to see the flick. Stick noticed one thing, right off -- the mindset appeared to be no-nonsense. The focus was so clear as to be grainy, and there weren't a whole lot of romantic games. The thing opened in a gym, with one guy eyeing another's 'package' while spotting him for bench presses. The second guy finished his exercising, got naked in the locker room and went off to the sauna, where he settled in and started beating his meat. This went on long enough to see that he was enjoying it, but not long enough to get boring before the second guy entered the sauna and with not much in the way of a pause, took over the meat handling.

Both of the boys were uncomfortable at this point, nursing sensitive hard-ons -- but neither had made a move! Mary was somewhat exasperated; this was the second time they'd been here with gay sex on their minds, then turned homophobic when it became time to do something about it! "Boys! Why ARE you acting so stupid? Teddy, slide over and work on Stick's fly, and I'll undo yours..." Mary circled around, pushed the coffee table back out of the way and knelt in front of Teddy, tuning his position next to Stick and working his zipper. Then she undid his Nikes and Stick's Adidas with one hand while jacking Teddy with the other. "I swear," she grumbled, "You two need a woman to get you started!"

Teddy had done as he was told, without prompting; Stick's jeans were open and he was relaxed against the couch back while Teddy's hand massaged his meat. This was good shit, once you got past the embarrassment. Mary collected his hand and put it on Teddy's prick and he took over for her while she tugged Teddy out of his jeans, then came for his. As he raised himself, one-handed, the cock sucking started on screen, the guy who'd been jacking the other kneeling between his legs and going to town on his cock.

Having gotten the boys beyond most of their physical and mental encumbrances, Mary again got out of the way, settling on a chair arm and watching the two sex shows, live and on video. Mary discovered she could appreciate gay sex for what it was -- a sex act -- without getting wrapped around the axle over the nature of the cast. Horny, she slid a hand under her nightie and began working her clit.

Stick figured he had Teddy's cock going pretty good; it wasn't the longest thing, but that gave him an opportunity to kinda wrap his hand around the head at the top of the stroke. Teddy was doing some serious groaning, so he must be doing something right...

If Teddy wasn't in Heaven, he was right next door! The way things were going, he was going to shoot in the air and hit the ceiling in a second... Stick's cock was long and hard and silky in his hand, and the action on the screen was getting hotter and hotter...

Mary got up and came around back of the couch to take a look. "That's... kind of different, Stick. Teddy seems to like it, too..."

"Yeh," Stick grinned.

Teddy was clearly hovering on the edge, and Stick wasn't going to do anything about it at this point. Mary nodded at Teddy and murmured, "Mind if I..."

"Uh, yeh, sure..."

Mary circled around front and pushed back the coffee table so she could wedge herself in front of Teddy. Stick gave it one more stroke and pulled his hand out.

Teddy had just a moment of unhappiness when Stick's hand departed before Mary's warm wet mouth descended over his glans. "Oh, Lordy! JEEEZZUUUUUSSSSS!!!!" Teddy stiffened and his eyes rolled up as his balls let go. His hands settled in Mary's locks, pinning her, and he pulsed out seed at a furious rate.

When it was over, Mary licked her lips and chuckled, "Couldn't let it go to waste..." Teddy nodded, glassy-eyed, while Mary took over masturbating Stick, something Teddy was momentarily too weak to do.

Stick chuckled. Maybe one day, when he was comfortable about all this, sucking cock wouldn't give him the heebie-jeebies, but for now, he had to nerve himself a bit. If Mary wanted to take the first load... Mary's hand felt different on his cock, too -- maybe it was the angle. Yeh. It WAS the angle -- and that thing she was doing with her thumb on the underside of the head... Stick returned his attention to the flick. "Hey, what's he doin?"

Teddy rolled up from his collapsed position and Mary turned around to look. On screen, the suckee was sprawled boneless on the bench with his legs splayed, obviously enjoying the sucker's work, which at this point wasn't limited to his mouth. A close-up showed the finger he had working in the other guy's ass...

"Prostate massage," Mary opined. "There's a gland in there that controls how hard your dick gets. You can get at it from inside your ass -- it's on the front side. Great way to add a little something to a blowjob; it's also why guys are one up on gals when it comes to getting anal sex."

"Uh huh." Stick's eyes were getting glassy. Teddy noticed, and reminded everybody that this was a gay outing by leaning over and taking in Stick's glans, which Mary surrendered immediately, sitting back to watch. Stick hauled on Teddy's shoulders to make him join Mary on the floor; Mary moved over to accommodate, but didn't leave. At this point, Stick was the only one still watching the video; Teddy was hard at work (and doing wonderfully), and Mary was watching closely while quelling the urge to fondle Stick's balls. On screen, the suckee was obviously into his final stages, both hands guiding the sucker's head while he hunched up in urgency. Stick buried his hands in Teddy's curls, but he was doing fine -- no need to drive him. The shot of the suckee painting the face of the sucker ALMOST brought Stick along with him, but he managed somehow to maintain control. But then Teddy started playing with his balls...

Mary stifled disappointment at Teddy's action, but this WAS a boys' outing... Stick's eyes got round, which made him look like Buckwheat, the kid on the old 'Little Rascals' serials she used to watch on cable (Mary chuckled to herself -- better keep THAT piece of stereotyping to herself... ), and began to grunt urgently, ropy muscles straining against each other while his cock surged in Teddy's mouth. Mary watched the pulse on the underside of Stick's cock with every shot...

Teddy was taking it all. One thing had become certain when he'd wrapped his mouth around Stick's cock -- it belonged there. Teddy just enjoyed this, and it wasn't going away. Pussy was different; girls (well, Mary, at least... ) were wonderful, and pussy was just incredible to fuck and a lot of fun to suck -- but this brought its own joy, too, and Teddy couldn't see giving up either one for the other. There was this sense of accomplishment when Stick hunched up and spunk started poring out of him... With girls, you couldn't always tell -- oh, maybe you KNEW she got it, but the exact moment wasn't clear. With a guy, you knew EXACTLY when he came, because that was EXACTLY when he started to shoot...

Stick released Teddy's head and settled back, gasping; Supermouth had done it again... Fucking was one thing, but if he was gonna get sucked... Stick suddenly realized that maybe he wasn't being fair, here, and the germ of an idea began to grow, but for now... "Come up here, you two!" Stick moved to more or less the center of the couch, with Teddy settling on his left and Mary on his right. He wrapped his arms around each -- okay, Teddy was a guy, but, hey...

This was good with Teddy, and ALMOST as good with Mary, but she was feeling some urgency, so she put her right foot on the seat, splaying herself so she could get at her itchy clit. Stick's position was poor, but he knew what she was doing; Teddy could (and did) get a better look by draping himself across Stick's lap. Stick made shift to rub Teddy's back while Teddy learned about female masturbation from an expert.

An avid audience merely added to Mary's arousal. She spread her puffy outer lips with one hand to display her stubby pink clit as it peeked out from under its hood under the attentions of her other hand. She altered attacks on the nub with forays along the pink channel between there and her vaginal opening to collect more moisture to work with and to attend to the sensitive areas there.

Stick, dividing his attention between the video and the rather poor view he was afforded of Mary's efforts, noticed that Mary was pinking up nicely, a flush extending itself from her face into the contents of her nightie; undoubtedly, it ran right down to her tits... Since she was in close, leaning on him, he had the access if he worked it right... The angle wasn't any too good while he was trying to get into the nightie top, but once past the constriction caused by the fact that he didn't have two elbows, collecting a nipple wasn't hard. Mary moaned while he worked it, turning to suck on his neck.

Mary was developing a serious wiggle, and everybody ELSE had had help getting off... Teddy extended a finger and took over operations at Mary's vaginal opening, leaving her to get the most out of teasing her clit. THAT took no time at all; Mary began to seriously hunch and jitter almost immediately, and in a very few seconds, moaned, "OoooOOOOOOHH, GAAAAAAWWWWDDD!!!! and virtually stood on the couch, pivoting on the foot grounded there and the one on the floor to drive herself against Teddy's finger while she pulsed and shuddered. In a moment, she collapsed back against Stick's shoulder and ruffled Teddy's brown curls, sighing. Teddy eyed her grinning, making a production of licking the finger before resuming HIS position leaning against Stick's left side.

On screen, the video had moved on a bit. The original recipient was now reciprocating, giving the other guy head while he stood, spraddle- legged, and taking advantage of the slight squat to work a finger into HIS ass. In a moment, he added a finger, and the standing guy's erection, which had been somewhat lank, stiffened noticeably. "Howcum they're so limp? I ain't limp when I get head..."

Mary leaned up and kissed him. "You don't do this a dozen times to get it right for the video, either, Hon."

"Mebbe," Stick grunted, "but to ME, that's part of 'gettin' it right'..."

Mary chuckled and leaned over to offer Teddy a kiss. Stick wasn't sure he was ready to go THERE, but Teddy was getting another stiffie, so he reached down to encourage it. Teddy liked this flick; there was no doubt of it, and, well, it wasn't hurting Stick to watch it, either, he admitted to himself. The blowjob had turned into a mouth-fuck; the standing guy had the other by the head and was shoving it deep, moving urgently. Obviously, THIS wouldn't last long...

It didn't; the guy backed off so you could see three or four squirts go into the other's open mouth. But he continued to squat on the sucker's fingers, so obviously, he was being milked in more than one way. In a moment, the sucker stood, wrapping his arm around his partner's neck to bring his head down to work on his somewhat resurrected erection, but it was obvious that he had other things on his mind; he leaned over and re-inserted his fingers in the other's rectum, more or less using the grip to drive him onto his cock. 'One thing about gay flicks, ' Stick reflected to himself, 'They ain't no nonsense!' If you didn't count moans and groans, there was almost no dialog, and the action was non-stop. Teddy was getting seriously hard again...

Teddy was more than hard; he'd divined what was next, and couldn't wait -- and Stick had developed this action on his cock head while he jerked him off that was positively maddening...

The expected action started; Mary picked it up out of the corner of her eye while she leaned across to once more take oral possession of Teddy's cock. Teddy groaned under the dual assault as Mary's mouth closed over his glans and the standing male took advantage of his finger action to circle around and begin inserting his saliva-wetted erection into the bent guy's ass. The bent gay's (he HAD to be gay, right?) face turned red, but he spread his feet more and squatted a bit, leaning on the bench with one hand while starting to pull on his own cock with his other. The other guy took his time, slowly working his cock into the resisting sphincter, adding spit for lube at one point. When he was fully seated, he began working it slowly, in and out, using short strokes to start. The action shifted to the play of expression on the recipient's face, which started out clearly uncomfortable, but eased noticeably after a bit and was replaced with that look of intensity that Teddy recognized as someone chasing an orgasm; obviously, the ass action wasn't interfering with the pleasure generated by his hand work on his cock. Teddy moaned; between the video and Mary's lips, Teddy was racing toward another cum despite the recent ball-draining; he was getting SOOO much stimulation...

Stick's focus was more on the other end; obviously, the standing fucker had loosened the other guy up, because he was starting to long-stroke that ass... Stick remembered his recent run-in with Teddy's ass, which had been pretty decent, all in all... He was rubbing Mary's broad back while she leaned across him to service Teddy, but he was getting a bit of stimulation from her side rubbing up and down against him as her mouth rose and fell on Teddy's pecker. He got wedged in a crease, sorta, just below her left tit... The fabric of her nightie was smooth and slick, and soon wet with pre-cum. Unconsciously, he urged her a bit tighter to himself while continuing the back rub.

Mary grinned to herself as she worked Teddy's fat glans; it was a lot of fun to suck, being quite different than most. She'd detected the wet spot, too, along her left tit -- maybe her rolls of fat had some use after all...

On the screen, the men were hard at it, the standing one pounding away in the bent one's ass while the bent one tugged on his erection, his face showing various grimaces related to the action on both his cock and his ass. The light changed; the camera panned to show the door opening and another male -- a black guy -- standing there with a towel wrapped around his waist. The black guy stood there a second, obviously surprised, then shrugged and entered the sauna and dropped the towel. Coming around in front of the engaged pair, he pumped an already rising erection a couple of times and fed it to the bent gay, who had nowhere to go, anyway. The trio shifted positions a bit, the now sandwiched gay turning and moving both hands to the black man's hips for support as the black cupped his hand behind his head to control penetration for the blowjob.

That did it for Teddy; his legs began to jitter and his eyes rolled up as he whited out. Mary felt his cock head get impossibly larger and more firm and backed off to wrap her lips over the very tip while working the sensitive underside with her tongue in order to have space in her mouth to take the flood. Teddy had big, heavy balls, and he came a LOT -- long hosing squirts that Mary had learned that you prepare for, or else! -- and this time, was no exception, by any means! Teddy held her head in place and panted and groaned as he jetted several times into Mary's waiting mouth before collapsing back again for the second time that evening. Stick ruffled his curls, chuckling, as he settled against Stick's shoulder, exhausted.

But Mary had stopped moving, and Stick had lost a source of stimulation. Stick endured this for a moment, but when Mary pulled up, he grunted, "You ain't done; git down there an' deal with this!" pushing her to the floor. An idea occurred to Stick, and he nudged, Teddy. "You, too, Ted -- I'm gonna get a comparison!" Teddy slid to the floor and knelt up next to Mary, but Stick commanded Mary, "You start -- I've had it from him already!"

Mary shrugged and complied, leaning up and using her tongue on the underside of Stick's long erection. After teasing the sensitive underside for a moment, she slid her lips down over his glans, producing a groan of pleasure, followed by a hiss as she began to bob over it, absorbing about half of his length before retreating to the point where her lips just covered the tip.

Stick took about a dozen of these strokes before grunting, "Okay, switch!" Mary backed off and Teddy moved in to replace her, wrapping his full lips over Stick's glans and sucking him in. The pair had different methods; Mary relied upon tongue action -- which came and went as far as sensation goes -- while Teddy was concerned with suction and making sure he had a tight lip ring around Stick's shaft. There was tongue work, too, but it operated behind that ring and tended to be in that really sensitive area just behind the head of Stick's cock...

Mary watched avidly while Teddy worked; Stick's reactions told her that she wasn't doing as well as her male competitor -- and it WAS a competition, albeit friendly...

Stick took several more than a dozen strokes from Teddy before gasping, "Okay, switch!" This time, when Mary moved in, he began tutoring: "More lip -- keep 'em tight! Tongue is nice, but you gotta concentrate on sensitive spots, like jus' at the base of the head... Aaahhh! Yeah, there..." Mary discovered that a flat tongue swipe there substituted for lip action. Stick let this go on for about a minute, wondering vaguely how in the Hell he was keeping his jizz in his balls, before ordering a rotation: "Okay, Ted's turn..." Teddy went to work and his ability to maintain control allowed Stick to make suggestions to him, too: "Easy, Man! You ain't killin' rats, here! Slower is better! You get goin' too fast and ya can't control me bashin' inta things -- like teeth!" Teddy backed off and soon jizz was starting to boil again in Stick's balls. "Awright," he grunted, "I'm not gonna look ta see, now; ya'll share..." Teddy backed off, allowing Stick to get some control while they got organized.

Mary piped up, "Slide down a little, Honey, so we have more to work with." Stick obliged, parking his ass on the edge of the cushion and slouching back, legs spread wide so the pair could work. He turned his attention deliberately back to the video, so he didn't know which of them started licking his balls (Mary), and which one was gently jacking him while whirling a tongue around the head of his cock (Teddy). What he DID know was that another cum was on the way...

Teddy nudged Mary, motioning at Stick's ass and sticking out his tongue, obviously promoting the idea of a rim job. Mary grinned, but dared Teddy to take the lead with a nod and an evil grin. Teddy shrugged and surrendered the business end of Stick's cock to Mary, who had to raise up as Teddy worked himself underneath to get at Stick's anus.

The source of this story is Storiesonline

To read the complete story you need to be logged in:
Log In or
Register for a Free account (Why register?)

Get No-Registration Temporary Access*

* Allows you 3 stories to read in 24 hours.

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.