Strange Relationships - Cover

Strange Relationships

Copyright© 2006 by Thinking Horndog

Chapter 10: Armand Mixes in the Hernandez's Affairs

Erotica Sex Story: Chapter 10: Armand Mixes in the Hernandez's Affairs - Second Best, Book II. If you haven't read Second Best, you'll probably survive -- but it will give you something to do, after... Strange Relationships was a finalist for the Silver Clitoride Award for April 2006.

Caution: This Erotica Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Ma/Fa   mt/ft   Fa/Fa   ft/ft   Ma/Ma   mt/mt   Mult   Teenagers   Consensual   Romantic   NonConsensual   Reluctant   Rape   Mind Control   BiSexual   Heterosexual   DomSub   MaleDom   Spanking   Rough   Humiliation   Torture   Gang Bang   Group Sex   Interracial   White Couple   Black Couple   Black Female   Black Male   White Male   White Female   First   Safe Sex   Oral Sex   Anal Sex   Masturbation   Sex Toys   Water Sports   Enema   Exhibitionism   Voyeurism   BBW   Slow  

Armand Wilson sat in his home office/study sighing. From the office, things had looked pretty good; business was on track, and Sharon appeared to be handling her new situation well. But in the car on the way home, Armand began getting bad vibes, and when he arrived at his mansion, things were even worse. Everyone on staff was walking around as if on eggshells. It took Armand about twenty minutes' worth of snooping, but the situation resolved itself -- the Hernandez' quarters were an armed camp! Bianca wasn't even there, she was with the Wench -- and not because her presence was required. No, she and the Wench were having 'girl talk'; Armand rolled back the video feed from the Wench's quarters to Bianca's arrival, and discovered that she had fled her own rooms to avoid an ongoing confrontation between her mother and father. So the Wench was acting in loco parentis, soothing her while watching over Bianca's completion of her Algebra homework. Armand replayed the day's catch from the Hernandez' quarters and caught two vituperative exchanges against a background of sullen hostility, one of which had occurred just as Bianca was arriving home from school. Well, this wasn't going to do... Armand tapped his fingers on his mahogany desktop while her pondered methods of alleviating the crisis.

Tapping the intercom, he uttered one word, "Jason..."

"Sir." Jason answered immediately.

"We have a problem among the staff."

"Yes Sir."

"Let's discuss it."

Jason let himself into the study in under ninety seconds. "Sir."

Armand speared him with a look. "I rely upon you to resolve these little difficulties... But you can't this time, can you?" Armand couldn't resist the dig, and Jason understood; to pour salt on a wound of this type was in both their natures.

"No Sir." Jason sucked it up; the only question was, how bad would it get?

"Especially, since you're at the root of it," Armand pressed on, twisting the knife. "Does Raoul know?"

Jason sighed, something highly emotional for him. "I doubt it, Sir -- else he'd have probably tried to kill me by now. And I don't think Inez has made any clear admissions; I think she merely did or said something that confirmed his suspicions."

"She's not being the contrite, dutiful wife, either," Armand observed.

"No Sir." Jason showed his teeth. That Inez was standing up to her worm of a husband amused him no end.

"Got any ideas?" Armand asked.

Jason had a few, but they were... destructive. "No good ones, Sir."

Armand nodded, sighing. "I guess I'll have to take a hand, myself. It is fortunate for you that you are so valuable to me." He eyed Jason while this soaked in. "Since you've been using Inez as your personal slut, I suppose I'd better ask whether you can deal with the implications if I ask Inez to take over Raoul's domestic duties." Armand's regard became a clinical evaluation.

Jason froze. He knew what Armand was talking about; Armand would use Inez periodically, as he did all of the other females on the staff -- it was virtually a condition of employment. Jason was pretty sure he'd even used Velma, the cook, once; the heavy Jamaican woman wasn't terribly appetizing, either, although Jason got a mild kick out of her personality. And her tits were HUGE... Jason shook himself; he was avoiding the question, something you didn't do with Armand. Would it bother him if Armand plowed Inez's ass periodically? No, he decided, not as long as it wasn't serious... "I guess not, Sir. As long as it's for the usual reasons."

Armand nodded, barely avoiding a grin. The slut was important to Jason -- that much was clear, else he'd never have qualified his answer! Jason knew he was in deep shit over this, but refused to disassociate himself from the woman to improve his position in the matter. "I think I can agree to that."

"Sir."

"Send for Raoul. And call Kansas City; see if they have any openings for Raoul's primary vocation..."

"Sir." Jason ducked his head and got out of there. He couldn't remember ever being in this deep with Armand before; he wondered when the other shoe would drop. Certainly, Armand planned to punish him; HE would in Armand's situation... He keyed his phone, "Raoul, the Boss wants to see you. In his office."

Raoul all but snarled; his anger at his wife overflowed everywhere, and Jason was a prime irritant, anyway. "Yes, Sir."

Jason's voice was frigid. "I think I'd get my temper under control first, if I were you."

Raoul came up short. "Yessir."

Jason didn't even respond; he hung up on Raoul and called Kansas City.


Raoul presented himself to his employer: "You sent for me, Sir?"

Armand eyed him with mild distaste. "Raoul, while you are adequate at what we will term your primary duties, we seem to be continuously attempting to tune your more decorative daily activities, to the point that my patience is wearing thin. Now, on top of that, there is this uproar that you have brought to my home. I'm displeased; I expect things to run smoothly around here, without loud altercations. What, exactly, is the problem?"

Raoul scowled. "My wife, she is unfaithful."

Armand eyed him. "You have proof of this?"

"I know! In here!" His face a study in righteous anger, Raoul pounded his chest with a fist.

"Not exactly evidence good enough to use in divorce court," Armand observed blandly. "Besides, I'm well aware that you avail yourself of some of the female staff on occasion..."

Raoul waved this off. "I am the man! Beside, the worthless puta has not been performing her duties as a wife, preferring to act as a whore for others while denying ME my rights as a husband!"

"Ah." Armand eyed the pompous little man for a bit, barely managing to throttle his amusement at this display of machismo. "It occurs to me that perhaps it would be better if the pair of you were separated..."

"We cannot divorce," Raoul insisted. "We are Catholic."

Armand let this pass; he knew better, but in Mexico... "Still, perhaps if you were elsewhere for a bit, things might improve. I am unable to envision your maintaining your current position here, but perhaps I can find another post for you in my organization -- or perhaps you would prefer that I seek out a colleague with similar needs? Inez and Bianca may remain here, for the moment..."

Mild suspicion flickered across the back of Raoul's consciousness. Was Mr. Wilson fucking Inez? Nah. He did better, daily... "Thank you, Sir." Obviously, Raoul had stepped over the line, and there was no going back -- again. Too bad, too -- this had been good, generally, while it lasted. If Mr. Wilson could find him something elsewhere, he could start again -- without that puta of a wife of his... "I would prefer to stay in your organization, Sir, but if that is impossible, I would be glad of your help in placing me elsewhere..."

Armand nodded, stone-faced. "Excellent. In the meantime, I don't think you should return to your quarters. I will send someone to collect your things. Obviously, you have strong feelings in this matter, and I want no blood drawn. Speak to Jason; he will assign you bachelor quarters until you can be reassigned." Armand turned away, dismissing the small man.

"Sir." Raoul wasn't pleased; the whore had lost him his job, and he'd intended to get even with the bitch! Now, that pleasure would be denied him. Still, Mr. Wilson was probably correct -- he might kill the worthless cunt, which would be a further embarrassment to his employer...

Jason was on the phone to the company representative in Kansas City. Competition was fierce there for various resources, and several competitors had offices in the city; as a result, espionage and corporate sabotage went on regularly. It was one of the few places in Armand's organization that rated its own squad of hired thugs. "Jacobson? It's Jason Kemp."

Jacobson was NOT the name of the man on the other end of the phone -- or at least, not the one he started out with. But then, Kemp wasn't Jason's last name, either. "Hello, Sir. What can I do for you?"

"I have a hunk of hired muscle here that can't keep his true nature from showing. As a result, we can't keep him around the corporate headquarters any longer. Do you have any openings for a blunt instrument? A VERY blunt instrument?" Jason queried.

Jacobson frowned at his phone. Shit! While he didn't, really, he knew that this 'request' was more of a demand; obviously, the troublemaker needed a new address. "Well, a new face might come in handy -- most of us know one another... What's he look like?"

"Mexican. About five feet eight. Slick, greasy looking. He's quite the artist with a knife, though..."

"Not too imposing. I don't suppose he's any too smart..."

"Nope. Like I said, he's a VERY blunt instrument. He requires supervision, if you don't want him to fuck up on you."

Shit. Jacobson was NOT thrilled. "Hmmph. Is this temporary?"

"No. If he fails to work out for you, we're going to have to cut him loose. You're his last stop," Jason related.

A light bulb went on in Jacobson's brain. This guy sounded disposable... "Awright, send him along -- I'll find entertainment for him. If he doesn't work out, I'll cut him loose. What does he know?"

"Hmmmm. Quite a bit, actually. He could be an embarrassment in the hands of a competitor..." THAT was a complication Jason hadn't thought about. The little bastard was generally loyal, though...

"Well, if I can't use him locally, I can put him in contact with some people south of the border." Jacobson had a couple of ideas already; if he sent Raoul south, he'd probably be DOA. But the Boss Man didn't want to know that...

"Fine. I'll make the arrangements." Jason hung up to find Raoul had entered the room behind him. He covered his surprise well, but Raoul sensed it, anyway, and was secretly pleased. He hated this prick with a passion; too bad he couldn't knife him on the way out... "We have people in Kansas City," Jason related, scratching notes on a pad. "This man, Jacobson, will collect you when you get there and put you to work. This is your last chance, here. Don't fuck it up."

Raoul somehow managed to keep from losing his temper totally; the temptation to tell that supercilious bastard Jason what he thought of him was intense. Instead, he gritted his teeth and grunted, "Mr. Wilson said to have you assign me other quarters, and have someone collect my stuff."

Jason eyed the pompous little bastard. Yeah, that was a good idea; else he'd be tempted to use his toad-sticker on Inez. Murderous rage accompanied that thought, but Jason's face never changed. "Fine. There are a couple of rooms in the south wing -- have Boris assign you a room there. Pack your stuff when you get it, though -- you'll depart in the morning. Oh, and remember that you are not to touch the Wench."

Raoul nodded, his eyes hard. At least he'd never have to deal with Jason again -- THAT was a plus! Jason nodded his head in dismissal, and Raoul quit his presence, much to the relief of both individuals, headed for the south wing.

Jason called Boris on the intercom, "I'm sending you Raoul to quarter for the night. Lock him in if you have to -- we're concerned that he'll do something stupid to Inez. On second thought, best not, I guess, but put a yard boy on him until he departs tomorrow morning. Pete, maybe. Have him get some boxes and go down to Raoul's quarters, first, and collect his stuff. Got it?"

"Da. Yes, Sir. It will be as you say," Boris replied, and Jason signed off.


"Inez."

The voice on the intercom was one that filled her with fear and dread. Mister Armand! Was their time in the Wilson Hacienda at an end? Had Raoul finally ruined things totally? "Mister Armand?"

"Please see me in my office as soon as possible," Armand directed.

"Si -- Yes, Sir. Right away." Inez was out of her chair like a shot. Armand, watching her on video, was amazed at her alacrity. On the way up the stairs and down the hallway to Armand's office, Inez composed her plea for mercy and employment while braiding her thick black locks between two hair bands, one at the top, and one at the tip. By the time she arrived outside Armand's door, she had the braid pinned in a spiral bun. She composed herself, straightened her housedress, and knocked.

"Enter!" Armand looked up from his monitors and again examined the woman who was at the heart of the current uproar. In a plain, unflattering housedress, with her hair in a bun, Inez looked plain, severe, and somewhat dumpy. The dress was deliberately drab, no doubt; Armand had seen the woman nude while Jason used and abused her, and knew that while she was no fox, there was a certain draw to her. She was apparently about thirty-five, had heavy breasts that the dress was unable to hide fully, wide hips, and a stocky waist. Armand's first thoughts on the matter had been surprise that Inez was in any demand at all, but upon sober reflection, Sharon wasn't any major visual draw, either... "Sit." Inez did so, in an armless upholstered chair placed there for the purpose. "You and your husband are disturbing my home. Why?"

"Raoul is..."

"Is the problem Raoul? He claims that you have been unfaithful..."

Mister Armand's eyes bored into Inez, paralyzing her throat. It took a moment, but she stammered out, "I have been abused and raped, many times... But I have not been unfaithful."

Armand raised an eyebrow. "Really?" This was her justification, then... "Why did you not come to me about this?"

"I..." Why HADN'T she? Because... The thought flitted past, and she examined it, then hid from it. "I... thought perhaps... it was..."

"Allowed?" Armand answered for her. "Expected? Certainly, many women have had things done to them that they were reluctant to do within these walls -- but YOU are neither an employee nor a guest. No, I think you are avoiding the issue..."

"There would be trouble..." How long could she dance around while Mister Armand shredded her excuses with those eyes?

"True, as far as it goes. That is why you did not tell your husband; we'd have come to this, or worse, long ago. But it does NOT explain why you did not come to ME..." At the last moment, Armand substituted 'ME' for 'Jason or myself'; total ignorance was something he didn't want to project.

"It wasn't anything I couldn't handle..."

This was the wrong thing to say; Mister Armand's smile became totally carnivorous. "Don't you think it is time that you admitted the truth? That you enjoy Jason's use and abuse as much as he enjoys dealing it out?" Inez's eyes popped. "Oh, yes, I'm aware, and have been for some time. But it wasn't immediate, and if you had come to me, I'd have put a stop to it. But you didn't, did you? Why? Because you really didn't want it to stop!"

"I... I..."

"Inez, I KNOW! I know probably better than Jason does! I have seen you, in the throes of orgasm, while Jason abuses you! Come here!"

Inez got up on shaky legs, and came around Armand's desk, to see the monitor imbedded in the desktop. Armand flicked switches, and the Hernandez' sitting room appeared on the monitor.

"Nothing that goes on in this house escapes me, Inez. Nothing -- at least, not for very long. And you and Jason can be very entertaining. Now, tell me again about the rapes?"

"It... It IS rape, Mister Armand! I NEVER ASK Mister Jason to come to me -- to beat me, to use me..." Inez was thoroughly flustered. "I am a good catholic woman!"

Armand got up and walked to a cabinet. Digging on a shelf, he collected a DVD and fed it into a player, and began fast-forwarding it. On the screen, Inez appeared, and began knitting with comical speed. In a moment, Jason appeared, and began waving his arms, obviously ranting. A riding crop appeared in his hand. He closed on Inez and grabbed her by the hair, pulling her head back. In a moment, he shoved the whip between her teeth, and began unbuttoning her housedress. Things continued rapidly -- mere moments later, Inez was sucking his cock, while he mauled her fat breasts through the open dress. Inez watched in awe as Armand fast- forwarded through Jason pulling her out of the chair, stripping her, and wailing on her ass with the crop while she swallowed his cock. Then he jerked her up and threw her over the back of the chair and began pounding furiously, the speed magnified at three to one. Armand kept going until Inez's head came up, then he slowed the playback to normal and the sound came on. Inez, paralyzed, watched her face on the screen -- it was a mask of lust. In a moment her video image wailed, "Aaaaaiiiieeeeee!!! Chingar! Fuck! Fuck! Fuck! FUCK MEEEEEEEE!!" Her eyes rolled up and she began throwing herself back against Jason, whose hard grin showed every tooth in his head, practically.

Inez looked up to find Mister Armand gazing at her sardonically. "You were saying? Want to see some more? Your husband has no evidence, at this point -- but if he sees THAT..."

Inez covered her face with her hands. Well, she knew it, deep down, but she could always pretend, until now... "Does Mister Jason know?"

Armand grinned. "That you're a slut? Obviously. That he's been recorded playing with his favorite toy? No. He knows that there are cameras, certainly. Every time he visits you, he shuts them off in the servant's wing. But I planned for this, long ago. I think that this should be our little secret, don't you?"

"Si." Such was her level of stress that Inez reverted to her native language.

"What do you think I should do about all of this?" Armand queried. "What did you hope for, when you came through that door?"

"I..." Certainly all of her hopes were dashed. "I had hoped..." Could she come out with it, after this? She looked up, eyes pleading. "I had hoped... to be... a... maid..."

"Sit." For what had to be the first time, Mister Armand touched her, pushing her back toward the chair, his hand in the small of her back. He seated himself in his chair and gazed at her over his bridged fingers. "I have several options, here. I can put you all out, and call the INS. I can take your husband's part, and provide him with the materials required to ruin you in a divorce, which leaves several options in dispensing with you. I can take yours, against your husband -- again leaving me with several options in dealing with either or both of you. Or I can just stay out of it, and let the two of you deal with it in whatever manner you end up using."

Inez fairly quaked. The simpler, more sensible solutions all appeared to leave Inez -- and possibly Bianca -- in grave danger, on the street, or deported.

Armand paused for a bit, then continued. "The fifty thousand foot view, however, leaves out a few things. It makes no sense to support Raoul as opposed to you, since his tenure in my house would be short, in any case. If I dump you all out, there exists the possibility that it could backfire on me, unless I have you all dealt with permanently." Armand grimaced in distaste, which was possibly scarier than his poker face; it said he COULD have them all killed, and had an appreciation of the issues. Inez's fear knew no bounds -- Jason didn't scare her like this, especially now. She had the tools and the experience to deal with his violence. Mister Armand, she had no handle on.

Armand sat there, drawing things out. He could smell the Hispanic woman's fear, and it was impossible that he not milk it for his enjoyment. Finally, he continued, "Letting the pair of you continue to abuse one another extends the uproar in my house, and risks your life, at least; I imagine that if Raoul goes overboard, there will be two murders for me to deal with, and I would lose the services of Jason, whom I consider a valuable asset."

Inez nodded dumbly. Raoul was such a fool; when he got going, killing her was an option for him, if she didn't protect herself adequately. The second half of Mister Armand's assumption also made sense; Mister Jason would undoubtedly avenge her, at least. God knew how much he hated Raoul.

"Sooo, let's see, what does that leave?" Armand's expression left no doubt that he was toying with her. He leaned forward. "I have already taken certain actions. Tomorrow, I will send your husband to Kansas City, to work for my branch office there. If he succeeds, fine; if he fails, he will leave my organization. I have directed Jason to see to it that the pair of you are kept apart until his departure, and that someone be sent to collect his belongings." Armand leaned back, glowering. "But that leaves me saddled with you and your daughter. And without anyone to perform the services that Raoul provided, however poorly, in this house." Armand tapped his desktop for several seconds. "This maid thing -- were you serious?"

Inez's heart leaped! "Oh, yes! Yes Sir! I cook, sometimes, you know! I can do the other things, too! The silver, the china, the supplies -- I can do these things!" She wanted to lunge out of her chair, run about, kneel, beg -- anything!

"And Bianca? Scratch that..." Inez's blank flash of fear was the only impetus for the query -- it served its purpose in the instant it was uttered. Still, it was time to reel in his prey... "As an employee, you will no longer merit the protections that I provide dependents -- even though you did not take advantage of them. You must answer to Jason -- and to me..." Armand waited.

Inez knew caution. What was Mister Armand saying, exactly? She ALREADY answered to Mister Jason, after a fashion; certainly, having legitimate authority over her might lead him to excess, but THAT was a challenge that she felt up to. No, that wasn't it, exactly. Mister Armand was obviously waiting for her to see something else...

Then it hit her; Mister Armand had both beaten and had sex with Consuelo regularly. He had sex with the Wench, too, and EVERYBODY knew that he abused the puta something terrible! Velma even admitted that he'd had her, too, sexually, during a conspiratorial moment. Leticia, too -- ALL of the female staff had felt his hand and his cock! One would have to have been blind not to notice this; in fact, Inez knew that at least two of the staff had entered this house as the puta had, looking to become Mister Armand's woman.

Inez's expression indicated her arrival; Armand's eyes hooded, and he sat back. "I see that you begin to understand. Ultimately, I control everything that goes on in this house. Jason is my right hand, but I can and do take a hand whenever I feel it is necessary with the discipline of the staff. In addition, I feel it necessary that they understand that I hold dominion over them in an intensely personal way, and I reinforce that understanding on a regular basis, especially among the female staff. Am I being clear?"

"Yes, Sir... You will..." Mister Armand was using big words, but the upshot was that he would use her, just as Mister Jason did!

Armand left no doubt. "I will use you, if, when and however I please. And I will punish your transgressions, physically." He leaned forward, and engaged her with his hypnotic stare. "One of the reasons that I showed you the video was to make it clear to you that your portrait of yourself as a 'good Catholic woman' was self-delusion, a falsehood. You are a slut, a wanton who enjoys being used violently. If I offer you this job, you will be MY slut, as well as Jason's. I have discussed this with him, since he is an interested party -- he is in agreement with me that whatever your status with him, you will service MY needs in the same manner as the other women in this house. Do you understand?"

Inez nodded dumbly. 'Dios mio, Mister Armand is going to make ME a puta, too!' flickered through her brain.

Armand rubbed his face, largely to wipe off an impending smile. Inez was an open book; she was simple, fatalistic, and her face hid nothing. No wonder Raoul KNEW she was fucking around, once he got around to looking for it! Hazing her would be a lot of fun... "Because Jason has an interest in you, I will be watching you closely to ensure that you toe the line with the others; on the other hand, you can thank Jason for the fact that I am making this offer in the first place; I value Jason, and I see this as a unique opportunity to see to his needs." He chuckled. "I can't imagine how this could get any MORE complicated..." Armand stopped dead. The expression on Inez's open face said SHE could... Armand tilted his head, re-engaging Inez's eyes. "Suddenly, I think you want to tell me something. Something important..."

Inez's stomach went through the floor, leaving a hollow place behind it. Oh, God! He knew! His eyes seemed to glow; Inez knew that she was going to have to tell him. How had he guessed?

Armand waited out the pregnant pause, raising an eyebrow. Finally, Inez lowered her eyes, and whispered, "I am... with child..."

Armand blinked, sat back in his chair. In a moment, his shoulders began to shake, a low rumble issuing from his throat. Inez, watching, wondered for several seconds if he was going to leap up and rip her lungs out; the sound raised the hair on her arms! But it soon became apparent that Armand was laughing. Armand couldn't even sit up in his chair; his lungs were paralyzed from his mirth! This had to be the damnedest situation... "Obviously, the child is Jason's?" Inez nodded, wide-eyed. Armand suffered another paroxysm, tears rolling down his cheeks. "Woman, have you ever heard of birth control?"

"The Pope says..."

"You know, the Wench told your daughter this -- now I'm telling you! The Pope tells you that so another bunch of ignorant Catholic peasants will be born to extend his weakened power base! Do you eat eggs? Are you concerned that they represent chickens that will never be born?" Armand chuckled again. "Now you DO have a problem, because it IS a life! Jason will be..." Armand guffawed. "... Beside himself..." He wiped his eyes. "You'll be lucky if he doesn't beat you until you miscarry!" He sobered. "How long?"

"Ummm, six weeks..." Inez was at a loss -- this was funny?

Well, it was ironic, but that would do. Obviously, this whole thing was well-timed. Six MORE weeks, and it would have fallen apart on its own, and undoubtedly there would have been a bloodbath. "You will tell Jason," he directed. "You will tell him immediately, or you will leave this house immediately. No, scratch that -- Jason is responsible for this mess; I won't allow you to make it easier on either him OR you at the expense of the child's welfare by running. Still, I think you will require shielding from his initial reaction, you little fool. Let me think."

Inez didn't know whether to be happy or horrified. When Mister Armand mentioned leaving, it was instantly the only thing to do -- but then he retracted the demand, insisting that it was the fool's way out. Inez had been fearing Jason's reaction, and Armand crystallized those fears. But she wanted Jason's child; she wanted the hold on her lover that the child represented, too. IF she survived the announcement...

Armand grunted, sat forward. "I don't know why I should help you -- you're SUCH an idiot! What is the benefit to me? I can let Jason or your husband kill you -- Hell, they might actually work together for once! -- and I can take Bianca and train her to sex slavery, starting immediately. By the time she's the Wench's age, she'll be incredible!" Inez's eyes were huge, and her mouth opened and closed like that of an aquarium occupant. "The only way I stand to gain from this is if you accept the maid's position; if you don't, I have no reason to put up with you, and every reason to dispense with you as I dispense with your idiot husband..."

"I want it! Please, please, Mister Armand..." Inez was up out of the chair and around the desk on her knees, trying to wrap her arms around Armand, blubbering. Armand shook his head; she was SO easy to manipulate...

"You understand what ELSE this means? You will divorce your husband, whatever your religious views -- you're a slut, anyway, so you can drop all pretense. I will discuss it with Raoul before he leaves, to ensure that he understands that it is for the best. In fact, I will insist that HE initiate the process -- after all he is the injured party..." Inez's shoulders shook; Mister Armand was being brutal. "I intend to punish you, as no doubt Jason will, too. You will accept whatever punishments we mete out as your due. Do you understand?"

Inez merely nodded her head, her face buried in his lap. Armand couldn't help it -- he was hard. This was what he lived for -- total control! "Fine. Then it's time to discover why Jason values you so much. Since your head is already in my lap, you can suck my cock while I try to figure out how to preserve your foolish life when Jason discovers you are pregnant!"

Inez looked up, crestfallen, but Armand merely returned her gaze. This was a new thing to Inez; she'd been brought up to expect that only her husband could expect to be serviced by her. Jason had changed this, somewhat, but he had always clothed it in something akin to rape. Mister Armand, however, fully expected her to act like a slut...

... And he seemed to divine the reason for her hesitation. "What are you waiting for? We've already determined that you are a slut, so there is no reason for pretense. Get on with it!" Thoroughly humiliated, Inez began working at Armand's zipper.

The source of this story is Storiesonline

To read the complete story you need to be logged in:
Log In or
Register for a Free account (Why register?)

Get No-Registration Temporary Access*

* Allows you 3 stories to read in 24 hours.

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.