Strange Relationships - Cover

Strange Relationships

Copyright© 2006 by Thinking Horndog

Chapter 9: The Amazing Teddy

Erotica Sex Story: Chapter 9: The Amazing Teddy - Second Best, Book II. If you haven't read Second Best, you'll probably survive -- but it will give you something to do, after... Strange Relationships was a finalist for the Silver Clitoride Award for April 2006.

Caution: This Erotica Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Ma/Fa   mt/ft   Fa/Fa   ft/ft   Ma/Ma   mt/mt   Mult   Teenagers   Consensual   Romantic   NonConsensual   Reluctant   Rape   Mind Control   BiSexual   Heterosexual   DomSub   MaleDom   Spanking   Rough   Humiliation   Torture   Gang Bang   Group Sex   Interracial   White Couple   Black Couple   Black Female   Black Male   White Male   White Female   First   Safe Sex   Oral Sex   Anal Sex   Masturbation   Sex Toys   Water Sports   Enema   Exhibitionism   Voyeurism   BBW   Slow  

As Nate, Stick and Draper separated in the parking lot, their prime subject of conversation lounged on the steps awaiting her diminutive date. Mary deliberately made herself visible in the vicinity of the main entrance in order to avoid giving Teddy an excuse to assume the evening was off. But Teddy came right up to her without any obvious reluctance, even though the initial subject of conversation was a bit embarrassing. "Hi, Mary."

"Hi, Teddy." Mary turned toward the parking lot, and Teddy fell in beside her. "So, what's on at the movies?"

"I don't know. I got to thinking. Maybe we, uh, don't have to go out. What did you and Stick do?"

If it had been Stick, she'd have probably pretended to be indignant over the idea that she wasn't good enough to be seen in public with him, even if she let him off the hook immediately thereafter -- but it wasn't; Teddy had been actively nervous about going to her place, so this represented a step in the right direction. "Well, we did homework, and I cooked him a burger. We watched some videos, and well, you know what else..."

"Yeah," Teddy knew. What made it all right was the fact that it was certainly on the list of tonight's activities -- that and the fact that everyone, Teddy included, wanted it that way. If Teddy had thought that he was horny BEFORE she and Stick had introduced him to real sex, it was NOTHING to the itch that had built over the last three days! "Okay. We can do something like that, I guess. No need to go anywhere. It's a school night." That would be another issue; Teddy's mother was as over-protective as they come; staying late on a school night would set off all kinds of alarms in HER head...

"Okay. Pizza? I'm an awful cook..." Mary stood by the door while Teddy popped the locks on his aging Corolla.

Teddy did so and the pair settled into the seats, then he turned to her, "I could help..."

"Best not. Your stock isn't so high with Mom right now; best we keep a low profile." Irma hadn't been thrilled to find Mary in bed with TWO boys on Sunday morning, and there had been a looooong 'discussion' following their departure. Stick wasn't even on the tote board as far as Irma Nally was concerned; obviously, the boy was just using Mary for sex... And Teddy's somewhat privileged position had eroded considerably.

"Well, I could. I DO, at home."

Mary was forcibly reminded of a remark Stick had made the previous night about employing Teddy as a domestic to keep suspicions down, and it caused her to smile, "Some other time. If you're really good at it, it might be a drawing card..."

Teddy gave her a somewhat bemused glance, and put the car in motion for the short drive. "Pizza's okay, I guess. What do you have for homework?"

"Not a lot tonight. Some Chemistry," Mary related.

"I did mine. It's not much. All I've got left is an essay; I spell-checked it, but if you could read through it for homonyms..." Any idiot knew enough to run a spell-check; nowadays, being unable to tell the difference between 'herd' and 'heard' was the kind of thing that could get you marked down on a paper...

"Cool. I'm pretty good at that. Why don't I order it right away, then, and it will be there when we're done?"

"All right. What do you like on it?"

"Oh, I dunno. The kitchen sink, as long as it's really Italian -- no pineapple for me!" Mary averred.

"Anchovies?" Teddy eyed her.

"Uuhh, maybe we can get them on the side..."

"No, it's okay, I was just testing you." The remark left Mary wondering what for, but Teddy's intent had merely been to see if he could press her. Since he could... "That sounds good to me."

The car pulled up before the Nally home, and the pair got out, going up the stairs to Mary's private entrance. Mary's 'bedroom' was a converted mother-in-law apartment over the garage, and had a staircase to an outside entrance on the second floor. Mary proved as nimble climbing the stair on this date as she had Saturday night, despite her somewhat ponderous bulk. Teddy, following her up, eyed the jiggle and sway, realizing that he'd learned to appreciate it. Mary wore skirts habitually, for a number of reasons, including the fact that they masked a few things and that they allowed a flow of air to her nether parts, which were always a heat sink, situated between her heavy thighs as they were. Mary ran without panties whenever her menstrual cycle and other revelations like gym class allowed; exposure really wasn't an issue, with her thighs, and besides, if a guy caught her, so what? Similarly, she tended to wear thigh-highs, or even a garter belt when forced to wear stockings, but tried to time such things so that they wouldn't be detected and cause comment. Nora knew -- but then, Nora knew everything... The panty line on her jean skirt was plainly visible under the stress of the climb; today had been a gym day; both of them were wondering separately when they would come off. Mary, who was soaked, decided immediately wasn't soon enough; as soon as they were in the door, she announced, "I've got to pee; settle in there at the table, and make yourself at home. I'll be right back and we can order the pizza."

"What about beer?" Teddy asked.

"Ummm, you're going home, and it's a school night. If your mom detects alcohol on your breath, I'd go on the public enemies list," Mary replied. "Better not."

"Okay." Teddy was a little glum; he'd looked forward to a little liquid courage. But Mary was right; after last weekend, his mother would be looking for that. He hit the refrigerator for a coke, pleased that non-diet drinks were available.

Mary hit the bathroom, settling on the toilet to pee quickly and merely sliding her panties off her legs and leaving them in the floor, kicking them toward the hamper. A slightly more careful wipe than usual, and she was up and out, collecting the telephone and the menu for the local pizza delivery joint.

Teddy had his stuff out and was proofreading his essay. "Hey, I thought I was doing that!" Mary reproved. Teddy shrugged and passed it over. Mary made the call, then fished out her Chemistry, and Teddy looked it over while she proofread.

Time passed quickly, and pizza delivery found them just finishing up. Teddy packed his stuff while Mary got the box and snatched more cokes from the refrigerator. As Mary came back in, he hopped up and announced, "Now I've got to pee..."

Mary organized the pizza and drinks on the coffee table, then started going through her videos. What should she spring on Teddy? A bi flick? No bi action tonight... Blacks on Blondes wouldn't be relevant... Shrugging, she settled on an amateurs video that she remembered being hot.

Meanwhile, Teddy hit the bathroom. Due to its location against the far wall, the laundry hamper met his eye immediately -- or, rather, the pair of panties heaped against it... Teddy lifted the seat, unzipped, and proceeded to take care of business, but his eyes kept drifting back... Finishing, he tucked and zipped, but stopped before flushing, as that would indicate completion pretty clearly. He listened for Mary, and heard the soundtrack of a video start; she must be busy... He knelt and collected the panties.

They were damp; Teddy experienced an instant hard-on. Cautiously, he lifted them to his nose. The aroma was unmistakable, and it made his erection diamond hard; it was a smell for which he had only one referent -- Mary's pussy. This was fresh, which meant... Teddy's head turned toward the bathroom door. Mary had shucked out of them when she came home! Teddy dropped the panties; no need to bother with them -- better was to be had! He flushed the toilet and carefully washed his hands, but Teddy was a young man in a hurry -- he was going to get laid! Again!

Mary had her back to him, video controller in her hand as she fast- forwarded through the ads at the beginning of what was obviously a porn flick. Great! Apparently, they weren't going to take a hundred years getting through the preliminaries! He plopped on the couch, working to hide his erection by pulling a plate from the table and getting two slices of pizza from the box. Mary came and sat next to him, looking nonchalant, and did the same.

The nonchalance was faked; Mary was seriously worried that Teddy would freak out during this stage and decide it was time to leave in a rush -- and she didn't really know how she was going to keep it from happening. Little did she know...

Mary's first inkling of Teddy's true state was when he picked up a paper towel and wiped his hands, then picked up a second and laid it over her left leg -- and didn't remove his hand. He began (rather awkwardly) to eat left-handed, pretending that this was perfectly normal...

A good forty percent of his attention, however, was on that hand, which was just below the hem of Mary's skirt. A lot depended upon what Mary did about it... The other sixty percent was split between the pizza and the video, which was just getting underway. The longer it continued, however, the more of the available balance of his attention shifted to it, leaving short shrift for the pizza...

Mary spent several moments eyeing the hand before she realized that ignoring it was the proper reaction and shifted her visible attention to the video. She, however, was busy FEELING the hand, and wondering if/when Teddy would get brave and move it. In a bit, she needed the napkin; with a bit of trepidation, she reached down and snatched it out from under Teddy's hand. Teddy contrived to ignore this; the hand didn't move.

The nice thing about amateur flicks was that the couples weren't Superdick or Supercunt. In this flick, the girl was a little oily in the face and somewhat chunky, and she had a big mole on the outside of her right breast. The guy looked a little nerdy, and wasn't showing any fourteen-inch dick, either; in fact, he looked kind of average, maybe six inches. But the girl knelt up, pulled back her thin brown hair, and proceeded to make like a Hoover on his dick, going at it like she was killing rats while he stuck his hairy legs out straight and groaned, leaning back and rolling his head around; clearly, she knew her business.

Teddy leaned forward and managed to collect a second piece of pizza, left handed, then leaned back -- and his right hand slid three inches under Mary's skirt. It wasn't the slickest effort Mary had ever seen, but it telegraphed Teddy's intentions pretty clearly. Mary grinned into her bite of pizza and slid forward, spreading her legs -- ostensibly to collect her Diet Coke -- and Teddy found his hand deep in enemy territory, a warm, damp, slightly furry place... In a moment, Mary settled back, slouching against the couch backrest without moving her hips or legs, and things got even damper as the rotation of her torso exposed her pudenda.

Despite the content, which wasn't bad and was much more realistic than most pornographic fare, both of them stopped doing anything more than pretending to watch the goings-on in the video. The fact that Nerdy Guy had both hands in his girlfriend's hair, driving his cock down her willing throat was lost on them both. Teddy was slowly sliding his pinky between Mary's inner lips, feeling for her clit, and Mary was tracking his progress, millimeter by millimeter. Mary was thrilled to death; Teddy was showing uncommon valor, for Teddy. Certainly, he COULD have just gone digging with his middle finger, and she'd have spread and let him in -- but that wouldn't have been Teddy. No, best not to rush it; let him cover ground at the rate that was comfortable for him, so he didn't get spooked. In a moment, he grazed her clitoris, anyway, and she sucked in a quiet gasp, but did nothing; Teddy froze for a full minute before essaying another contact, but he resumed his efforts when nothing untoward happened. Soon, he was skinning the hood of her clitoris with his pinky, something she let him do three or four times without visible reaction before she let go a bubbling sigh and let her left leg drift outward until it touched his.

Once the initial trepidation at her movement was over with, Teddy recognized success and his confidence level shot up. He slowly shifted his grip until he could apply his first three fingers to her slit and picked up the tempo until his middle finger was sweeping around the base of her nub in circles while he eyed her sidelong for a reaction.

He got it. Mary, still pretending to watch the video, began to slowly undulate on the couch, and moaned softly. After a minute or so, her breathing had obviously quickened, and she was starting to pink up. That's when she gave him the heart attack by reaching out and burrowing her hand under his shirt to rub his back. Teddy froze, but Mary clapped her knees together while continuing to rub his back, trapping the hand, while he rode out the panic; a gently moaned "Please..." got him past the fear and he resumed his ministrations; Mary moaned softly and resumed undulating and Teddy moved on to exultation.

Mary was hamming it up a bit. Oh, sure, the fingering was good, and she'd get there, eventually -- but if she'd been concerned over maintaining her virtue, Teddy wouldn't have had a chance. Fortunately, it wasn't a concern; Mary settled back and presented her pussy for Teddy's ministrations, wondering when and how he would up the ante.

Teddy was wondering about the mechanics of it, too. The surreptitious route he'd used to get this far was fine, but he was poorly positioned for follow-up; sitting on her left with his right hand buried in her crotch wasn't a prime way to bring another hand to bear, for instance. Teddy examined and discarded several scenarios before settling upon one to try; he turned and openly regarded her. Mary glanced at him, licking her lips, and he decided it was okay to proceed, so he dropped any pretense of watching the video and turned to bring his left hand to bear, sliding it up her thigh to replace the right in her moist channel. The right moved on to the fleshy rolls of her side and back, and Teddy bored in for a kiss.

This was okay with Mary; Teddy was a good kisser. But she was getting clammy from all the excitement, something that wasn't going to improve her desirability, so she lurched up and snatched her blouse over her head, "Lemme get out of this..."

Aside from the temperature change, the exposure was problematic, she realized -- basically, she'd exposed several unappetizing rolls without providing a visible benefit -- so the sports bra followed. Okay, her tits weren't pretty, but they WERE tits, and Teddy seemed to like her nipples...

This worked; Teddy immediately leaned in and collected one, abusing it with his tongue and teeth. Mary had flattish, nursing bottle-shaped nipples that maybe weren't much to look at, but Teddy knew that they craved attention and he was happy to give it. Previous experience had shown that Mary's nipples were a powerful erogenous zone, and besides, they were fun!

Teddy's action moved Mary from largely faking it to a full start; lips and teeth on one end of the connection between her clit and her nipples, and whirling fingers on the other brought an urgency that caused her to REALLY undulate and a wash of dampness in her tunnel. Teddy shifted again, sliding a finger into her depths while taking over clitoral stimulation with a thumb; after a few moments, Mary gasped out, "More fingers -- you're BIG!" and reached into his lap, fumbling at his fly.

Teddy was finally ready for active cooperation; he didn't let her move shake him. Instead, he leaned in, switching to her right nipple, facilitating her use of two hands to fight with his fly. Mary groaned at the fresh stimulation and got frantic about getting access, succeeding mere moments before Teddy made up his mind to back off and strip out himself. The trap door of his briefs provided another obstacle, but it wasn't insurmountable; Mary went in over the waistband.

Mary's soft hand on his cock was VERY nice, but being jerked off wasn't what Teddy was angling for. Fortunately, the same was true of Mary; she leaned over, pushing him off her breast to get the angle required to absorb his glans. The huge mushroom tip of Teddy's cock, almost the diameter of a soda can, was fully extended beyond his foreskin, bluish- purple and tightly stretched. Mary had been amazed by the thing the first time she saw it. Teddy's length wasn't anything to write home about, maybe a bit over five and a half inches, but that mushroom head was half of it! Mary's first experience with it had been reminiscent of being done with a bathroom plunger; Stick had asserted that if Beulah Tyrone (who was known for having a big, sloppy pussy, to match the rest of her attributes) ever got a hold of Teddy, she'd never turn him loose! Sucking the beast was relatively easy, though; the fat glans and the sensitive area behind it's flange were the places that demanded attention, and if you could get beyond them, there wasn't that much to absorb. Mary started laving the underside of the tip, and Teddy started desperately looking for ways to continue his attack on her as a way of distracting himself enough to last more than a few seconds. "Uuhhhh! Let's do sixty-nine!"

The source of this story is Storiesonline

To read the complete story you need to be logged in:
Log In or
Register for a Free account (Why register?)

Get No-Registration Temporary Access*

* Allows you 3 stories to read in 24 hours.

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.