Naughty Teachers - Cover

Naughty Teachers

Copyright© 2006 by FamilyMan

Part 4

Erotica Sex Story: Part 4 - A couple of middle school teachers who are swingers, and also have some additional 'fun' from time to time, tell their stories. This is a 4 parts story.

Caution: This Erotica Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Ma/Fa   Ma/ft   mt/Fa   Consensual   BiSexual   Brother   Sister   Swinging   First   Voyeurism  

One of my readers wanted a story about sex with twins - this is the result of that request.

Special thanks to my Proof Reader, George Davis

Everything remained quiet and normal. Tina and I abstained from school students, and we remained very good friends with Grace and Don, and, of course, our special friendship with Amanda. Oh, we kept our word and had no more sex with Amanda. She had her boyfriend with whom she was very happy. But when we went on picnics, trips or other family functions with the Johnson's — Amanda was there with us and sometimes even brought Bobby with her. She kept talking freely about everything and asking for advice from time to time. I think she even told Bobby about our past together, as he had the same attitude towards all of us.

One weekend in the middle of the summer holidays, Grace announced that she has invited friends to the picnic we planned together. These were supposed to be a Mrs. Bando and her twin kids. The name did not ring any bells with either Tina or with me so we didn't give it any further thought.

When we all met at the picnic ground I was a bit distraught. Mrs. Bando turned out to be Suzy's mother, and we just learned that Suzy had a twin brother — Tim. The kids were now 14, going on 15. Grace saw my displeasure and calmed me down. "You'll see that everything will be just fine. Don't worry and enjoy the picnic."

"You should have warned us," I said. "You know what went on with Suzy at the beginning of last year."

Introductions were made and conversation started to flow. We noticed that Suzy's mother gave us some curious looks during the day.

We learned that Suzy's mother was a lawyer at one of the large law firms in town, was divorced 5 years and was raising the two kids on her own. Suzy was studying at our school while Tim was away at some pre-military school. Later in the conversation it also became clear that Teresa (Suzy's mother) had been at one time one of Don's lovers, something Grace was a partner to, but of course the children knew nothing about.

While Amanda, Suzy and Tim were having fun in the nearby stream, we adults were having a discussion while laying on blankets in the shade.

Teresa suddenly brought my tension to a peak when she said:

"John, I heard that you had some argument with Suzy at the beginning of the year."

I sat up, and looked questioningly at Grace and Don. Then Grace 'volunteered':

"John, Teresa has been a very good friend of ours for many years. After thinking about it a lot — we told her everything about our life, and that included you. She knows we are all swingers, she knows about our very special friendship and she knows about Amanda. She learned about your encounter with Suzy from Suzy herself after asking her about you."

I was mad as hell, and I'm sure it showed on my face. I simply got up and started walking around the park, away from our friends and even my wife. After walking for half an hour I found a vendor and bought a pack of cigarettes — something I haven't done for 6 years. I was in rage, and I was scared. The friends I trusted not to say a word to anyone — told everything about us, and to a lawyer too.

I kept walking for another hour, smoking 5 cigarettes, and still not relaxing. Getting back to where they all were I called Tina aside and said I wanted to go home. She decided to stay just there to hear what the real damage is, and then come home with Grace and Don. I just said my goodbyes and started walking away.

Don caught up with me before I reached the car. "Why are you so upset? We trust Teresa with our own secrets too. She used to be my lover a long time ago and we are still friends."

"Don, at this moment I only feel that our trust was betrayed, but at my present state of mind I'd better not say more. Maybe in a week or two I'll be able to speak to you again. Goodbye for now."

I started up my car and drove away.

Shortly after dark Tina arrived home, and Teresa was with her. I saw them on the driveway so I went into the bedroom and lay down. Tina came in and after words did not help — she took my arm and actually dragged me down to the living room where Teresa was waiting.

"John, just shut up and listen!" Tina urged me. "Teresa is in a lot of trouble and needs help. This is why Grace and Don told her about us."

"Right now I don't give a damn!" I said aloud. "We trusted close friends with our most deep secrets and they decided without asking us — to tell someone else who just happens to be an officer of the law. I think we should start looking for new jobs somewhere else and leave this town in a hurry!"

Teresa came over and took my arm.

"John, I understand your panic, but believe me; there is no reason for it. I need help and I discussed my problem with Grace and Don. After much thought they suggested that you are the only one they knew who can help me."

Tina made a stiff drink and brought it to me.

"Just listen to her, John. I wouldn't have brought her home if I didn't think it was justified."

I led the women out to the patio where I lit yet another cigarette before sitting down.

"All right. I'm not sure I'm in the right mood, but let's hear it."

Teresa started talking and it was evident that it was hard for her.

"In the last few weeks, several of my acquaintances came and told me that Suzy was coming on to them and very clearly asking them to have sex with her. It seems that in all cases she has told the men that she wanted an adult to break her cherry. Last week I picked up enough courage to confront her with the rumors. She claimed that many of her friends who had their first experience with boys her age were just hurt. This I can believe as I remember my own first time which was really bad. After my first time it took two years until I tried sex for the second time. If secrets are needed to win your trust — this second time was with my father, and the period I used to have sex with him was the best sex in my entire life. No one knows about it but me, and now you, as my father passed away about 7 years ago. Had my mother found out — the third world war would have looked like a children's play ground."

"Anyway, during my conversation with Suzy she told me about her confrontation with you. I perfectly understand your reaction to her aggressive approach, and I told her so."

She was very quiet for a few minutes, and then lit a cigarette of her own.

"Being very good friends with Grace and Don for a number of years, I asked them for advice. I don't want Suzy to become a slut. She is not yet 15! I didn't understand why Grace and Don were so hesitant answering me, but only after making me promise a million times to keep it a secret - they told me about what you did with Amanda. They even brought in Amanda and asked her to tell me about that day. You should have seen how angry Amanda became, accusing them of breaking your trust. She was actually crying from being afraid that you'll get hurt in some way. She of course knew about Suzy's attempt with you, but as she had broken the friendship with Suzy, (only then I understood why this happened) she had not known about Suzy's other attempts to have sex with adults. Only after I told her what I had told her parents she agreed to speak about you. I must say that I've never heard such praise before, and her description of how you made love to her reminded me so well of my father that I started to cry."

Again we were quiet for a while. My anger was gone. It was very touching how a mother wanted her daughter to have sex with a total stranger just in order to have the girl's first time good and memorable.

Then, she looked straight at me, and said one word only.

"Please!"

I looked at Tina. What crossed my mind was that we used to have sex for our pleasure, so when has it become something for helping others.

Tina must have read my thoughts.

"This is special, John. This is a cry for help. Even the lecture you gave Amanda may help prevent Suzy from becoming a slut. I'm for it." And then, with a wink and a smirk she added: "and you'd like to have another experience with a young girl anyway."

This brought us all to laughing. Tina had this way of breaking tensions, and that was just one of the reasons why I loved her so much. So, I went over to her and kissed her softly.

"It's nice to see a couple so much in love after years of being married." Teresa commented. "My ex has had enough of me after a few years together and took off with a younger woman."

"I'll do it," I said, "but I'm not sure about the approach. It's not like having an appointment with the dentist — come at a certain time and let's make love. It must begin with the right mood, with the right state of mind. What do you girls suggest?"

Tina was the first to speak. "Let's have another picnic two weeks from now. In the meantime we should ask Amanda to share her experience with Suzy. Now Suzy is not really after it because she is horny — it's more like a principle. She wants an experience with an adult just in order to prove something. On this picnic let's try to talk to her as friends, like the way we spoke and still speak to Amanda. Then we'll just follow whatever happens."

"This sounds like a good start," Teresa said. "But I have another problem for which I need some advice also. Please don't take it as impertinence on my part. You see, Suzy and Tim, like many twins, are really close to each other. Even now while Tim is away they have long phone conversations at least twice a week, and as far as I know they have no secrets from each other. Just the other day Tim tried to talk to me about Suzy's problem. He also feels that he does not want his sister to become a slut because he loves her very much and looks at her like some goddess on a pedestal. I'm afraid though, that after he hears about the way we solve Suzy's problem, he will feel left out. I think I have to find a woman for him who will teach him about sex the way you are going to teach Suzy."

Not knowing the boy the way we knew Suzy, we asked a few questions about him. He was a very normal boy, who was sent away to the pre-military school just because of some pranks he had pulled at the local school and some lousy teacher who could not handle him. Tim was a handsome boy, who likes having fun, participates on his school's athletics teams, and like all teenagers — was horny most of the time. He was very open with both his sister and his mother, so he shared his feelings with them, including the fact that he was so horny.

Tina looked at me with raised eyebrows. I thought for a minute and then nodded. In for a penny, in for a dollar. The risks would be the same.

"Bring them both to the picnic and we'll just let it roll and see what happens." Tina said.

Teresa was surprised. "Do you mean that you would take on Tim too?"

"Well, I understand you've heard all about us from Grace and Don, so why are you so surprised? John and I share everything, so if he has Suzy and I have Tim it's just our way of sharing. But they must know that it's a one time thing. We'll do it differently than what we did with Amanda. On the picnic we'll try to tell them about what we think is a healthy sex life and then, when we see that the time is right, we'll bring them here and do the rest."

Two days later Amanda called us. "Mom and Teresa want me to tell Suzy about the day you taught me about sex. You know that I denied it all the time and never told Suzy about it. I don't know what to do now."

Tina was the one to answer. "Amanda, we really appreciate the fact that you are keeping our secret. Teresa asked us to teach Suzy and Tim about sex and we agreed, but in order to get them in the right mood we think they should hear about us. So you are free to tell them everything, unless you are not comfortable with it. As for revealing something you denied all the time — just explain the value of trust among friends and the reasons why this had to be kept a secret."

The day of the picnic arrived, and it turned out that Grace and Don could not come because of some urgent family business. We picked up Amanda and then met Teresa, Suzy and Tim at the picnic grounds.

We gathered the kids around us and started the 'pep talk'.

"Well, Suzy, it seems that you'll get what you wanted after all."

"I'm sorry about the way I talked to you last year. It only caused me to suffer more and lose my best friend for nearly a year. It also caused me to behave in a way that shamed my mother, and thinking about it — shamed me too. Bottom line, it gave me a bad reputation among Mom's friends."

"I hope you understand that Amanda denied everything because we demanded her to. We are at great risk for our freedom and even for our ability to teach."

"Yes, I can see it clearly now. Amanda told me about your lecture to her regarding the way to live with sex. What she conveyed to me is very valuable and I learned a lot from it."

At this point I started my lecture again, stressing points that seemed more important to me after hearing about her behavior. But then I remembered that we have more audience.

"Tim, how do you feel about all this? We heard that you care a lot about your sister so we wouldn't want anything to happen that would be in the way."

"I'm a little confused. I've never heard such an open conversation about sex, so on one hand I've learned a lot but on the other hand I am embarrassed. But if it will keep Suzy the way I love her and not become a slut as she was trying to become — it is worth everything. Up to now all I heard is about how a girl should behave, and I hope you have something for boys too."

That was Tina's place to come into the conversation.

"I can give you some advice, but you should understand that part of it contradicts what society expects from a boy. For instance, according to society, or more precisely — male society — the more girls or women a guy has sex with — he is more of a 'man' or a 'stud'. In my opinion, what John told Suzy about girls applies to boys too. If you get used to having sex with many partners, it will affect you when you'll want to settle down with one girl or woman. One girl or woman will not be enough for you and you'll go sleeping around, and this will affect your relationship with your chosen one. The affect will hardly ever be good unless you'll accept the same behavior from your woman and openly agree about the ways to do it without hurting each other. As we told Suzy, there aren't many couples with this kind of ability."

"Always treat a girl with respect. Don't even try to have sex on a first date. The first date will show her your attitude and may affect the continuation of the relationship. Go slow, and even later on, expect a 'NO' and respect it. Probably on the next date you'll be able to move a bit ahead. But always remember — do not use force on a girl. A 'NO' is a 'NO'; 'STOP' is 'STOP' even if it frustrates you. A girl who sees that you listen to her will move forward with you at her own pace. The stories about girls who mean 'go ahead' while saying 'no' are mainly just stories, invented by men who use force."

Teresa was listening to the whole conversation looking awed.

"I couldn't have spoken with them so openly even if I'd wanted to. What you gave them in two hours is a lesson for life. I can only hope they remember it all."

Tina answered with a smile: "For us, such a lecture is mixing our hobbies with our profession. We TEACH what we like most, and in a way that can be used for a lifetime."

The kids had many questions, and we tried to answer them all. When the questions became more about techniques of making love we told them to wait for the 'doing it' lesson.

Later in the day it was decided that on Sunday Teresa will bring Suzy and Tim to our home and leave them with us for the day. We reminded the kids not to talk to anyone about our 'lessons', telling them again about the risks we are taking.

At 11am on Sunday, Suzy and Tim arrived. They were both apprehensive and uptight, so in order to loosen them up we brought them into our living room and started a short porn movie in which an older man was teaching a young teenage girl about sex. After about half an hour Suzy was squirming on her seat and Tim had a nice sized tent in front of him.

I took Suzy's hand and led her into our bedroom, while Tina led Tim into the spare room — the one where you could watch our bedroom through a one-way mirror.

Before starting anything I asked Suzy: "Do you mind if Tina and Tim watch us?"

She thought for a minute and said: "No. I think Tim can learn from watching you, and the thought of him watching even turns me on a little."

A similar conversation was going on in the second room: "Tim, would you like to watch John and Suzy making love?"

"Hell, Yes! It should be better than the movies!"

And so, I started with Suzy, knowing that we were being watched.

Suzy's ROOM

Suzy started undressing and I stopped her.

"Suzy, this is not a competition. The slower we do things — the more we enjoy them. That is also the difference between 'making love' and plain 'fucking'. 'Fucking' is quick — push it in, move a little in and out, ejaculate, say thanks and goodbye. In many such cases the woman does not even get to enjoy it, not to mention having an orgasm. 'Making love' is giving each other pleasure, and the longer it goes on the more pleasure you have, and finally a more intense orgasm. My purpose today is to give you pleasure, without expecting anything from you. You should remember what you like so you can teach your future lovers what turns you on. Just remember — if I do anything you don't like, stop me. And if you change your mind and want to stop it all — tell me and I'll stop. OK?"

I stood behind her and started kissing and nibbling her ears and neck, slowly moving below her ears and on towards the area below her chin. In the meantime I started caressing her arms, and then moving to her waist, her belly and slowly up to her breasts. She did not wear a bra, and I felt her B cup breasts through the shirt material. Her nipples started hardening under my touch.

I turned her slowly around and had her facing me. I kissed her forehead, her eyes, her cheeks and then her lips. Starting with very light kisses on her closed lips, and then flicking my tongue along her lips. She gasped, and I licked her lips again. This time she pushed her tongue out to meet mine. Our tongues were playing 'catch' for a while and our kisses began to be deeper and longer. My hands found and squeezed her young buns and she reacted by pushing her body against mine.

Tim's ROOM

Tim was watching his sister kissing the adult teacher when Tina whispered in his ear: "Do you like what you see?"

"Jeez, he hasn't yet opened one button and look how turned on she is! I would have opened her shirt by now and go for her boobs!"

"That's right. Watch and learn. The slower - the better. Some women like it hard and fast, but that's only 'fucking'. When they want it real good, they want slow 'love making'."

Tim was squeezing his hard on through his pants slowly and leisurely.

"When you want relief — tell me." Tina whispered. "Don't mess up your pants."

Suzy's ROOM

By now I was unbuttoning Suzy's shirt while still kissing her hotly.

When I had her shirt opened I started playing with her beautiful teen breasts. They were small, with small pink nipples pointing upwards. I caressed the underside of her breasts and then moved my hand in circles around her nipples, just not touching them. Her hand moved to the front of my pants, squeezing my cock. When she first felt my length she gasped.

I undressed her slowly until she was totally naked in front of my eyes. I laid her on the bed and just stood looking at her. She was really beautiful.

"Jeez, girl, you are so beautiful." I breathed.

She looked at me with a sheepish smile and blushed.

I lay by her side and started caressing her body. Softly starting with her face, then on to her shoulders, her arms, her belly, and finally to just above her mound.

My hands were then followed by my mouth. I kissed and licked every inch of her body. After kissing her belly I rolled her over and went on kissing and nibbling her right leg, taking my time on the area behind her knees. She reacted by moaning aloud and started gasping for breath. "Ohhh, this is so good... do it more... please."

I kept moving down her leg and then started nibbling and sucking on her toes. One after the other... Then I moved to her left foot and continued... her toes... upwards behind her knee and up to the wonderful tight globe of her ass.

When this story gets more text, you will need to Log In to read it

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.