Naughty Teachers - Cover

Naughty Teachers

Copyright© 2006 by FamilyMan

Part 2

Erotica Sex Story: Part 2 - A couple of middle school teachers who are swingers, and also have some additional 'fun' from time to time, tell their stories. This is a 4 parts story.

Caution: This Erotica Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Ma/Fa   Ma/ft   mt/Fa   Consensual   BiSexual   Brother   Sister   Swinging   First   Voyeurism  

Special thanks to my Proof Reader, George Davis.

Just like Tina promised, a week after the incident with Paul, the 13 year old boy she had seduced, she told me during dinner:

"Pay special attention to Amanda and Suzy, both are 13 years old and to Lily and Rachel, both 14 year olds. I overheard them talking about 'doing it' with older men, and they all had you as the top candidate."

"Well, after seeing you with Paul and the way it has turned both of us on — I think I'm ready to take the risk. I only hope it will be worth it and that we won't get into trouble."

"Obviously, you need to be careful, but from the conversations I overheard they really seem to have the hots for you. You won't believe what those girls tell each other. You'd think you are listening to 18 year old sluts — when you are actually listening to young teen virgins. They have the idea that a boy their age will only hurt them without taking care of their pleasure, while an experienced man will make their first time really good and memorable."

The next day I was teaching math to the 7th grade and paid special attention to Amanda and Suzy. Both girls share the same desk, they kept smiling at me as they had their skirts pulled high and their legs slightly spread — giving me a good look at their panties. When they noticed me looking they blushed a little, smiled and opened their legs a little more.

Both girls were very cute. Amanda was a brunette with shimmering hair down to her shoulders, small perky tits and a smile that was like the sunshine. Suzy was a bit shorter, more on the plump side, a dirty blonde shade of curly hair, tits a bit heavy for her age and a lovely ever-smiling face.

A soccer tournament for Junior High schools was scheduled for the coming weekend. Being in charge of outdoor activities in our school, I planned the trip — arranging bus transportation, sleeping arrangements, food, insurance etc.

Two days before the trip I came to the soccer practice to give the girls and the boys permission slips that listed all the arrangements, and asked them to take it home and bring it back the next day with their parents' signatures.

While being surrounded by all the boys and the girls of the soccer teams, I felt something soft pressing into my right arm. I looked down and there was Amanda, pressing her firm and yet soft breast into my arm. I looked at her face, and then she blushed and moved away a little.

I noted the incident, deciding not to say or do anything about it. I wanted to see how far she was willing to go, as it was apparent that this was the beginning of the seduction process.

When we arrived at the stadium where the tournament was to be held, and as Tina and I stood there distributing the time schedule for the coming three days, I felt a pair of breasts being pressed into my arm, and again, both belonged to Amanda.

"Amanda, please stay behind for a few minutes. I need to ask you something" I told her.

She turned pink, but nodded and moved aside.

Tina took the other kids and went to their dormitory rooms making sure they were all settled in. I went over to where Amanda was waiting.

"Amanda, I must ask this — are you trying to give me some sort of a message?"

"I... I don't know what you mean."

"Come on, Amanda. I believe that once is an accident, twice is coincidence and three times is obviously deliberate. Problem is that I don't believe in co incidents."

She just stood there, saying nothing, but turning a darker shade of pink by the minute.

"OK, Amanda. Maybe I was wrong. But if you want to tell me something please feel free to tell me. I don't bite beautiful girls."

As I was turning away she spoke up. "Mr. Galloway."

"Yes."

"I... I was trying to... to catch your attention."

"OK, Amanda. I'm all ears."

"I want to... Ohhhh, this is embarrassing!"

I just waited, saying nothing. She looked at my face, and seeing my serious expression she blurted:

"I want to be with you."

"What do you mean, Amanda? You are with me even at this minute."

She lowered her head and whispered: "I want you to make love to me. I want you to be my first..."

I looked surprised. "Why is that, Amanda? After all I'm nearly 20 years older than you. Why not a boy, let's say, 15 years old?"

"God, you are making it very hard for me."

"Of course I am, Amanda. You are asking something that does not make a lot of sense, and it's also something that can land me in jail if I decide to go ahead with it."

"It does make sense!" she exclaimed. "A few of my girlfriends had their first time with boys, and most of them were only hurt. A boy does not know how to give girls pleasure and he is only interested in sticking his thing in the girl and shooting his stuff. They don't care about the girl's feelings at all. I decided that I want my first time to be with someone experienced who will give me pleasure and make my first time something special and memorable. I like you and trust you, so I want you to be my first."

"I'm very flattered that you chose me, an old man, for your first time. But you must know that I can't go ahead with this. If I agreed and you told someone about it — even your best and closest friend — I'll end up in jail for many years and will not be allowed to teach ever again. Also, I don't understand why you have to start having sex at your age. I think starting at 16 is much more acceptable."

"Please! I won't tell anyone! I want it bad! Most of my friends are not virgins anymore and I really want it."

"Amanda, sweet, the fact that others have "done it" is no reason. You should only do it when you want it for yourself and then with someone you really care about. Doing it because others have done it is like a challenge game, and when sex becomes a game it's not really as good as having it with someone you love or care for."

She almost started crying. "Please! All this talk is distracting me. I want to do it because I'm horny and I want it with you because I like you a lot."

"OK. Let me think about it for a few days and I'll let you know my decision."

She looked disappointed. "I was hoping we would do it while being here, away from home."

" Even if I decided right now to go ahead with this it won't be here.

You want your first time good and memorable. Here — it may only happen in the back seat of a car or in the bus. Good and special things can only be in special surroundings. Give me time to think about it, OK?"

At night, Tina and I had dinner in a small restaurant and I told her everything. She just smiled: "Didn't I tell you?"

"Yes, you did. But she is such a sweet girl that I really want to plan this — place, atmosphere and all. I really want to give her the best I know."

"You are so sweet sometimes," She commented. "I thought you just wanted to fuck a young girl."

"Well, that is what it will come to eventually, but the way she asked and the way she explained her wishes — I feel I need to make it really special and memorable for her. Something to tell her granddaughter about."

"OK, my love. We'll set it up at our home, with candles and soft music. But one thing must be clear — I'm going to be behind the mirror and watch it. You're making me wet just thinking about what you are going to do with her."

When we made love that night I asked Tina:

"How do you want it tonight? Hard and fast or slow and easy, the way I'm going to do with Amanda?"

"Tonight my name is Amanda."

We did it slow and easy. Stimulating every part of her body to the utmost, touching, caressing, kissing and licking. By the time I entered her body she had four orgasms, and then two more while fucking. When the love making ended we were both satisfied and exhausted.

"How come we stopped doing it like this years ago? This was the best as far as I can remember!"

"If you remember we usually talked dirty or told each other about our times with others, and when we get so hot we would go straight for the fucking part, neglecting the foreplay. I agree with you that we should do it more this way too."

We only took third place in the tournament, but everyone had fun. A few days later in school, I caught Amanda at lunch break and took her aside.

"I've decided to let you have your wish, Amanda. Are you free on Saturday?"

"Yes."

"Here is my home address. Please come over around 11:00am, and be sure to bring your math books with you. Your reason for coming to my house will be that you are having some problems with math, and that I had asked you to come to my house as it is the only free time I have. We'll actually solve a few math problems so that you'll have proof. Tell your parents you'll be over until dinner time and will have lunch at my place. Encourage them to call me to verify this story."

"What about your wife?"

"Don't worry about my wife. I've invited you to my home knowing this will be OK."

Her parents called me Friday afternoon and verified her coming for tutoring, having lunch with me and that I'll drive her home before dinner time."

Her mother drove her to our house Saturday at 11:00, right on time. I went out to say hello to her mother, just to further put things at ease. She looked familiar, but I couldn't place her face. We've probably met at a school function of some sort. Being a teacher, you meet so many parents.

Amanda came in and we started solving math problems for a full hour. Then I served us a light lunch after which I excused myself for a few minutes. I went into the bedroom, lit the candles Tina and I had prepared, turned on the music and turned off the lights.

"Before going into the bedroom let's agree on one important rule. If at any time I do something that hurts you, makes you uncomfortable or you feel it's disagreeable — you tell me immediately and I'll stop. If at any time you change your mind and want to stop the whole thing — tell me and I'll stop immediately. Do you agree to that?"

"Of course. You see? You are already making it special — no BOY would say what you just said."

I took her hand and showed her into the bedroom.

"Wow! So beautiful!"

"Of course, sweet. You asked for <special> - you'll have <special>."

She started to open her shirt buttons and I stopped her.

"Slow down, Honey. Let me take the lead. We have most of the day and can do things slowly."

I stood behind her back and started softly kissing her neck, nibbling her ears and licking her cheeks. My hands, in the meantime, caressed her arms very lightly. She leaned back putting her head against my shoulder, closing her eyes and letting out a contented sigh. My hands continued caressing her arms, and then moving on — over her cloths — to her waist, her tummy and slowly up to her breasts. I caressed the underside of her perky little breasts and moved just one finger lightly around her nipples. Her body shuddered and she sighed again.

Next, I turned her around, and started to shower her face with feather light kisses, starting on her forehead and moving to her eyes and her cheeks — and then I started kissing those wonderful young lips. After a few light kisses on her still closed lips, I flicked my tongue along her lips. She gasped and then opened her lips a bit and pushed her tongue out to meet mine. I noticed that she was not breathing and whispered in her ear: "Breath through your nose, honey, or you'll suffocate."

We went on kissing for the next 10 minutes or so, our breath becoming shorter and heavier. Amanda started moving her pelvis against my hardening cock, her eyes closed and gasping for breath.

Now I started opening her shirt buttons, kissing every piece of skin that was revealed. I took her shirt off and kissed her shoulders, her back and the top of her breasts above her bra. She wore a lacy white bra that was soon discarded. Finally seeing her bare breasts, the breasts of a young teen, it was with a great difficulty to stop myself from devouring the girl. She had small breasts, the size of peaches, with small pink nipples that were pointing upwards. Restraining myself from grabbing the tender buds, I caressed the underside of her breasts, then the top and only then, very lightly, I started moving my fingers around and around her nipples. I felt her nipples hardening and then leaned over and licked her nipple. She gasped, her breath becoming labored, and I took her nipple in my mouth and started sucking on it. I opened my mouth wide and took almost the whole breast, sucking hard on it. When I moved to her other breast it took only one minute until she tensed up, stopped moving and omitted "Ohhhh!" She had her first orgasm for the day.

I hugged her and waited until her body relaxed. Then I laid her on the bed and started taking off the rest of her cloths. After pulling off her short skirt I just stood and feasted my eyes on the young body in front of my eyes, clad only in white bikini panties. I caressed those beautifully shaped legs with my fingertips, and then followed with my lips. Continuing to her feet I started sucking her toes, switching between her feet and keeping her guessing. She was whimpering, eyes closed, her pelvis moving up and down uncontrollably. I started pulling off her panties, and she lifted her ass off the bed to help me. When she looked in my eyes all I could see was acceptance, trust and... lust.

I lay down beside her and started caressing the inside of her thighs, very lightly at first with just my fingertips, moving in circles that became larger all the time. The first time I lightly touched her pussy she gasped. My finger moved along her slit and both the outer lips. Pushing gently between her lips, I found her soaking wet, her juices flowing out and down towards her ass crack.

Pressing my finger into her outer labia I found her vagina and slowly pushed my finger into her. She was very tight — but her wetness helped and my finger easily slid in a short distance till I met her hymen. I started moving my finger in and out while moving my thumb on her clit. She gasped and the movements of her pelvis became higher and higher, with her moaning and grunting. I now leaned over and touched her clit with my tongue. She was actually jumping off the bed, uttering sounds I can't even describe. I clamped my mouth down on her clit and sucked hard while my tongue was moving back and forth.

"Oh, God, Oh God, OHHHH GOOODDD!!!" She wailed, her body going into spasms, lifting up and freezing in mid air. Her face scrunched, her eyes tightly closed, her breath coming in short gasps — her cumming was a sight to see and I enjoyed this sight tremendously.

It took a while until she calmed down some, and then:

To read this story you need a Registration + Premier Membership
If you have an account, then please Log In or Register (Why register?)

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.