Naughty Teachers - Cover

Naughty Teachers

Copyright© 2006 by FamilyMan

Part 1

Erotica Sex Story: Part 1 - A couple of middle school teachers who are swingers, and also have some additional 'fun' from time to time, tell their stories. This is a 4 parts story.

Caution: This Erotica Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Ma/Fa   Ma/ft   mt/Fa   Consensual   BiSexual   Brother   Sister   Swinging   First   Voyeurism  

Hi. I and my wife have been married for over 6 years now. About a year ago we decided that we wanted to add some more spice to our marriage and joined a swingers club in the next town. With all the fun we also decided that from time to time we'd allow each other to nibble something on the side, as long as we tell each other all the juicy details. Don't be mistaken - we love each other very much, and all our extracurricular activities were based on just that. We trusted each other and knew without a doubt that one time flings would not jeopardize our marriage and our love.

Let me introduce ourselves. I am John Galloway and my wife is Tina, we are both 32 and are both teachers at the local junior high school. My wife is the PE teacher and also the coach of the soccer teams - both boys and girls. Being such, she keeps herself well toned and can easily pass for 22. She is very sexy, and we know she is the inspiration for many boys' wet dreams. I teach Math and I'm also in charge of all outdoor activities in the school. I've heard rumors that some of the 13 to 15 girls fancy me, I'm considered "a hunk" and an "older man worth trying".

Our swinging activities are in the next town for obvious reasons, so we don't run into any parents of the kids we teach. We also did our best to keep our one-time flings as discrete as possible by bringing them home. When we did bring them home, we had a signal for each other - a red strip of fabric intertwined into the living room curtain. It fit well with the curtain color so it did not draw much attention. When we saw the red strip we either stayed out until the "partner" left, or we sneaked in quietly and watched the action from behind a one way mirror we've installed in the bedroom.

Two weeks ago, I came home at about 5:00pm and saw the red strip on the curtain. Tina knew when I was due home so I was certain that whatever she was doing was close to the end, so I sat waiting in my car. True to form, about 10 minutes after arriving I saw the front door open, and to my surprise - a young boy came out, his face red and his breath obviously short and fast. I recognized the boy as a student at our school, a thirteen year old named Paul. He picked up his bike and started walking down the driveway when he saw me in the car. With very obvious fear on his face he jumped on his bike and started pedaling away as if someone was chasing him.

Going inside, I went straight to the bedroom where I found Tina still breathing hard, all covered with globs of cum.

"Tina, for god's sake - a student at our school? This is the biggest risk either of us has ever taken! Those kids tell each other about such things. It excites them so much they can't keep their mouth shut."

"Come on, John, I'm surprised that you don't know these things happen with many teachers. Boys are boys and women are women. No big deal. It's one of those 'little secrets' we all carry. Don't tell me you wouldn't have a fling with a 13 year old girl if you had a chance. AND I'm surprised you haven't gone for one yet. I hear the girls talking at soccer practice; you are quite popular with some of them."

"I heard that too, but I'm not sure it's worth the risk. This could cost us our teaching jobs for life and a very long jail sentence."

"Oh, done carefully it is worth it. The risk adds to the thrill. Now let me tell you how this happened. Most of the fun was seducing the young boy. He is now like soft butter in my hands (apart from his cock)."


Tina's Story

"I always have boys who ogle me. They try peeking into my shirt and under my skirts or they just stare at my ass. They look so cute trying to hide the bulge in front of their shorts or blushing when I stare back at them. You can't imagine what fun it is. I sometimes go with low cut shirts or with a few buttons open. Apart from soccer practice I try to wear the shortest skirts possible. The school principal started to talk to me once about my dress habits, and then stopped. Why should he forbid something he is enjoying too?"

"Anyway, Paul is one of my devoted fans. When I caught him staring at my tits this morning, I whispered in his ear:

"Do you want to see more, Paul?"

"Oh, yes. Can I, Mrs. Galloway?"

"Sure. If you promise not to tell anyone you can come to my home this afternoon and I'll show you a lot more. But you have to promise that no one will ever hear about this."

"I promise! I promise! I won't tell anyone! You are so beautiful! I really want to see more..."

"All right. Come to my home at 3:00pm and you'll see more. Maybe I'll even let you touch me."

"John, you should have seen his excitement. He turned around, stumbled on his own feet and fell over. His face was red like that beacon we have on our curtain and the huge smile never left his face. He arrived here 15 minutes early, hardly breathing. I think he made it with his bike in 5 minutes instead of the usual 15. AND he had the most wonderful tent in his shorts."

I noticed that while Tina was talking she became excited and slowly started fingering herself. She saw where my eyes were and broke into a huge smile. The smile that made me love her even more. All of this talk and her openly fingering herself had the usual effect on me, I pulled out my 7" cock and started stroking it slowly. I wanted to keep it up until the end of her story.

"So, he came in and I gave him a coke, just to calm him down a bit."

"What do you want to see, Paul?"

To read this story you need a Registration + Premier Membership
If you have an account, then please Log In or Register (Why register?)

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.