The Book - Cover

The Book

Copyright© 2006 by Clark Hanson

Chapter 3

Erotica Sex Story: Chapter 3 - The librarian lusts after her naive vicar's wife assistant and to speed up the seduction, has her proofread some erotica. She finds however, she has released a tiger.

Caution: This Erotica Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Ma/Fa   Fa/Fa   Fa/ft   Consensual   BiSexual   Incest   Mother   Daughter   Anal Sex   Masturbation   Water Sports   Exhibitionism  

Following the phone conversation with Diane, Alice went to her wardrobe and extracted a black dress she had not worn for some time. She tried it on and decided that it needed to be a snugger fit if it was to suit her new found exhibitionist streak. The dress was actually, quite demure, a full bodice up to a short 'v' neck and a straight skirt to her knees. The feature that interested Alice was the full-length zip fastener that worked from either end in the front from the neck to a short split in the front hem of the skirt.

Alice assessed what was needed to alter the dress to what she wanted. Removing the dress, she went back down stairs and after assuring that Edwin did not mind if she did some sewing, got out her kit and proceeded to work her magic on the dress.

The following morning, she was beside herself with excitement to the point were, over breakfast, Edwin actually commented on her bubbly mood. She assured him that she just felt good and that the library job had given her an alternative focus for her life that she had been missing. Edwin seemed to accept that and he disappeared into his study. She went to their bedroom to get ready.

She pulled on a pair of white hold-up stockings. These had a deep lacy band around the top and like those the previous day, came within a lick of her freshly shaven pussy lips. She had found the shoes she had bought with the dress, black patent court shoes with fairly high heels. She slipped them on and looked at her image in the mirror. She liked what the shoes did to her legs and for that matter, her backside. Since her experiences of the day before, her ass now a definite sexual aspect.

She put on the dress and as in the book, spent some time making sure each tit was positioned correctly in the bodice. One of the modifications she had done was to tighten the bodice across her boobs slightly to give an enhanced décolletage, especially if the zip was lowered. The downside was that, because of her excitement, her distended nipples were fairly obvious. She knew that the dress would never be able to be worn with underwear, it would look tatty.

As it was raining, she wore her raincoat and some boots for the walk to work. To a certain extent she was relieved as she met a few of Edwin's groupies going about their Monday morning shopping. Ostensibly, she appeared to them her usual serene self, but to Alice the swan analogy applied; underneath as well as nearly naked, she was a seething caldron of emotion.

She arrived at the library to find Diane already inside fussing over the mail. She had chosen to wear a light two-piece suit with which there did not appear to be a blouse or top under the fairly loose fitting jacket. They greeted each other as usual as Alice passed her on her way to the cloakroom to get rid of her rain gear. Once she was ready, shoes on and dress nervously smoothed down, she checked herself in the mirror, took a deep breath and went out to join her friend.

Diane turned to face the approaching Alice. "Is it cold or are you pleased to see me?" Diane asked smiling, her eyes fixed on the protrusions caused by Alice's nipples.

"Most definitely the latter" Alice replied walking straight up to her friend. "Can you pop into the office with me for a mo' and I will show you just how pleased." Without waiting for her response, Alice took Diane's hand and led her into the little room behind the front desk. Once inside with the door shut they automatically moved into each other's embrace and Alice experienced her first kiss with one of her own sex. The soft contact with Diane's lips and body were totally different to that she felt with Edwin, her only other lover. Diane's tongue probed at Alice's lips that quickly yielded in response. The feel of Diane's tongue fencing with her own, her ample bosom pressing into her own and her hands needing her bottom cheeks induced a long guttural moan, stifled by the mouth inducing it.

They broke apart, both looking a little flushed. "Well" Diane broke the spell, "unless we want make the front page of the tabloids tomorrow, I think we ought to back off and get our jobs done. My God, Alice, you are one hot fucking woman!"

"You are, of course, quite right and I'll take that as a compliment." Alice went to the small vanity mirror and checked her appearance. "That was my first girl to girl kiss, but I don't think it will be my last."

"Neither my darling do I" Diane moved behind her and looking over Alice's shoulder, also checked she looked OK. Their eyes held each other in the mirror and for a moment, nothing needed to be said. Then Diane continued. "Lets come back here together after we close this afternoon."

"What's wrong with lunch time?"

Diane pointed to the windows. "No blinds! That playing field will be full of adolescents even in this weather.

"Oh fuck!

"Alice, you're language, but yes, oh fuck!

"If you can, I can! Now instead we will have a ploughman's at The Bull, my treat." As Diane was about to suggest a Dutch treat, she was cut off with Alice's lips gently pressing against her own. "I will not brook any argument Diane, my treat!"

"OK my dear, then get that lovely ass in gear and open the doors, 10 o'clock is past. We are late, but this time I will forgive you."

The morning passed quickly because they were quite busy. This surprised them somewhat, because Monday was not one of their busy days, especially in inclement weather. The constant activity neutering any chance of hanky-panky which Alice was certainly up for if she could get a chance. The weather had moderated just before they closed for lunch. Before leaving Alice had checked the playing field and sure enough, dozens of the little sods were milling around under their window. They slipped their cots over their shoulders and left for lunch.

The walked across to the pub arm-in-arm, their neighbouring breasts pressing against each other. As they walked, Alice told Diane that she loved the contact between them and hoped that she did not mind too much. Diane assured her she was also touchy-feely, but to be careful not to attract unwanted eyes.

They entered an almost deserted bar, "It's the weather!" grumbled Bernard, the landlord. Alice ordered their meals and succumbed to Diane's pressure and allowed her to by two glasses of wine. Bernard told her that she had just missed Edwin, he had been in to organise the Baines' funeral wake. They found a window table and sat opposite each other, each wanting to see as much of the other as they could.

Alice made as if she could not get into her seat and released the lower zip a few inches. This allowed her to open her legs a little more for her friend's eyes. Diane in turn commented on how warm it was in the window and undid all but one of her jacket buttons. Both sets of eyes were focused on the charms on display when they heard Bernard approaching. Diane held her jacket and Alice closed her legs before he could arrive. Once departed, they relaxed and Alice lowered the top zip to be level with her nipples.

"You are a gorgeous looking and intelligent woman Alice, it seems ironic that you should be living in this sort of environment." Diane continued by asking, "you obviously have a rebellious streak, do you never want to break out?"

"Ironically, no!" Alice said emphatically. "Eddie is a gem and I love him dearly." She went on to tell Diane of their meeting and his rebellious streak. "I think I'm beginning to find it again" she smiled at her memory of their recent lovemaking. "And now that I have you, for the moment that is enough for me." Alice pondered why she had added that.

"That implies movement or growth?" Diane raised an eyebrow.

"Oh the latter and I hope you will help me."

Diane smiled, "I am going to enjoy this" she chuckled, "but how far do you want to go?"

Alice instinctively knew that this woman would be a solid friend, even if not a lover, and consequently also knew she would not get hurt. "As far as you want to take me!"

They devoured their lunch and sat finishing their wine. Diane could not seem to take her eyes of Alice's cleavage. "God, those tits of yours look fabulous" she said, "I can't wait to get my mouth on them."

"Ditto" responded Alice gazing at Diane's naked tits. Her jacket had gaped as she had leant forward to place her empty glass on the table. Alice finished her wine and as they re-adjusted their dress whispered, "I can't wait to see you naked."

They returned to the library as they left, arm-in-arm, if anything, gripping each other tighter. They went into the cloakroom come toilet and shed their coats. Alice took hold of Diane's face in her hands and without saying a word, lightly kissed her lips. It was just a peck, but the contact was searing for both women. Alice was about to open the door to attend to whoever had entered the library when Diane put her hand over hers on the door handle to stop her. Alice looked at her questioningly and saw the dampness of approaching tears. "Alice, I never intended this to happen, but I think I'm falling in love with you."

"Diane, my darling woman" Alice smiled at her and confidently continued, "I am already in love with you. I can't wait to consummate it, but not until you want to"

Diane did not know whether to laugh or cry. "You are a bitch aren't you, you've turned the tables on me. All I have wanted to do since you started here is get into your nickers and now all I want to do is make love to you."

"Well you are not getting in to them today" Alice said turning the door handle, "I'm not in any." She opened the door and passed through it to attend to what was now a queue waiting at the desk.

The queue had been dispersed by the time Diane had composed herself and returned to the desk. Alice was sorting out the returned books in preparation of returning them to the shelves. Diane picked up a couple she had apparently missed and went over to give them to her. "That makes two of us as hussies darling" she whispered, "you missed these."

"No I didn't, look at them."

Diane saw that they were lesbian stories, in fact they were by the same author as the book and she had read them. "Ah" she murmured, "do you want to read these, I can recommend them .2 The curiosity got the better of her, " Who returned them?"

"Are you getting predatory already, you've got me to bed first." Alice couldn't blame her because of her own reaction when she realised what the books were and who had returned them. "The college girl in the "Women's Interests" section. I know her, she was in my Sunday school class a couple of years ago."

"Don't worry lover" Diane whispered placing the books back on the desk, "but if I've read you right, there is more than a glimmer of interest in your eyes."

"Guilty!" Alice laughed, loud enough for the nearer patrons to turn and see what had amused her. "I'm going that way, I'll check her out for us." With that parting shot she gave the trolley a shove to propel it toward the stacks. Diane had to stay to attend a borrower who had just approached the desk.

To read this story you need a Registration + Premier Membership
If you have an account, then please Log In or Register (Why register?)

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.