The Book - Cover

The Book

Copyright© 2006 by Clark Hanson

Chapter 2

Erotica Sex Story: Chapter 2 - The librarian lusts after her naive vicar's wife assistant and to speed up the seduction, has her proofread some erotica. She finds however, she has released a tiger.

Caution: This Erotica Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Ma/Fa   Fa/Fa   Fa/ft   Consensual   BiSexual   Incest   Mother   Daughter   Anal Sex   Masturbation   Water Sports   Exhibitionism  

On the Saturday morning, Alice awoke first arose and went about getting ready for her day. She felt invigorated, alive and fresh. Donning a teeshirt and jeans, she went down to the kitchen to make her coffee and her man's tea — he did not like coffee whereas Alice was almost addicted to it.

As she was preparing to take his up to him, he came through the door and smiled sheepishly at her. "'Morning" he ventured, "sleep well?"

"Like a baby, my love! Like a babe. And you?"

"I cannot remember having such a good night." His smile as he said it told Alice he was at least comfortable with her behaviour of the previous night and was unlikely to give her a 'sermon'. "Come here my darling" he reached out for her and she moved into his arms, "can I kiss the most wonderful woman I know?"

"Oh Sir" she mocked in a country accent, "my father said to stay away from men such as you, I don't know where it will lead."

"Well, if I had the time, straight back into our bed. So if your father will allow it, a kiss please?"

"What Dad doesn't no will not hurt him" and she placed her lips on his and enjoyed his aggression as his tongue roamed her mouth. "Edwin Scott! If you do that again, it will be a race to our bed, now get something to eat." She passed him his tea.

Alice had resolved to go into the town and buy some material. She wanted to try and make some dresses like those described in the book. She found three dress lengths that she liked and took them home. On a whim, but with one eye on her hopes for her new dresses she also bought a couple of pairs of hold up stockings. She spent the rest of the morning sketching ideas.

Edwin returned for lunch, after which he disappeared into his study to prepare for the services the following day. Alice decided to make one of her new dresses and wear it for the morning service. The weather forecast was good, so she wouldn't need a coat. She beavered away the whole afternoon and by the time she had to start preparing dinner, she had it almost complete, save some hand stitching that she would do that evening,

The following morning they went through their usual breakfast ritual. Alice was impatient for him to leave for the church so that she could get ready. In the end, she went to their room to prepare before he left. She was in the shower when she heard him shout he was going and she responded that she would see him at church.

Before Edwin had risen and getting dressed that morning, she had trimmed off all her pubes. Now in the shower, she took her razor and finished the job and shaved her legs. The process mildly triggering off her arousal. Once done she finished her ablutions and dried herself. As she entered the bedroom, she looked again at her image in the mirror. 'Oh yes' she thought, 'that will do nicely.' The smoothness of her mound looked beautiful, at least to her. She sat on the bed and pulled each of a pair of flesh coloured stockings up each leg. It surprised her how long they were, the came within an inch of her crotch.

The dress she had made was in pale green, light cotton. She had designed it to ostensibly cover all her torso. It had short sleeves, a square neck line, but not low enough to exhibit any of her breasts and was knee length. The dress was essentially two sides, a front and back. The sides were the shoulder and sleeve, part of the skirt and without the bodice, would have just covered her nipples in front and her shoulder blades in the back. They fastened together with a buttoned band at the waste. The bodice and the rest of the skirt went over her shoulders like a tunic, the skirt being split to each hip. As a complete dress, she was fully covered as her position in the community prescribed, but all parts of her body could be accessed through the overlapping cloth.

She retrieved a pair of black heeled sandals she had bought for a wedding and not worn since and in just the hose and dress, set off to church. The feeling of vulnerability induced by her lack of underthings, the feeling of fresh air around her naked bald pussy gave her libido a significant boost. Her nipples were soon distended and her labia slick with moisture.

As she approached the churchyard gate, she was pleasantly surprised to see Diane and her husband waiting for her. "We wanted to go in with you, if you don't mind?" Diane looked almost apologetic, but now they were on Alice's turf.

"Oh Diane, you idiot, of course you may. You've known me long enough not to have those sorts of concerns."

"But nobody else knows us and we don't want to set any hares running." Diane said as they walked up the path to the door. "I like your dress Alice" she went on, "where did you get it?"

"I made it yesterday" she responded, pleased with Diane's compliment.

"An unusual design, that yours too?"

"Mm mm" she responded as they entered the church. Alice was wont to sit at the back so that she did not have to rush from the front to join Edwin in meeting his flock. Diane's husband entered the rear pew at Alice's direction, followed by Diane and finally Alice. They said their prayer silently, the sat back to await the start of proceedings. Diane sat such that her hip and thigh were in contact with those of Alice. Alice was still on a high from her walk to church, her mind on the book and the things Carol and Mary had done to each other. She could not wait till Evensong when she would remain at home to get back to it.

'I wonder what these folk would think if they knew their pastor's wife was virtually naked in their midst' she mused. Well not naked, but she felt as if she was. She became aware of the pressure from the contact with Diane. She could feel the heat from Diane's body. Far from being repulsed, on top of her already bubbling arousal, she found the contact exciting and leaned slightly into her. The action did not go unnoticed.

Alice was now considering herself in place of the characters in the book. She suddenly realised what Diane had been up to and was amazed not to be repelled by it. Alice looked at Roy, Diane's husband and saw that he was studying the architecture of the church. She leant over to Diane and whispered in her ear. "I love the book" emphasising 'the', "you made sure I got it didn't you, you bitch. I don't think we can allow it on the selves though."

"Guilty as charged" she whispered back, "I glad you enjoyed it".

"Eddie will be out any minute" Alice said, then leaning in again and whispering, "when we stand, slip your hand under the back flap of my skirt and you will know how much." Before moving away, she ran the tip of her tongue quickly over Diane's earlobe leaving Diane to wonder who was seducing whom.

A few minutes late, Edwin appeared at the vestry door signalling the service to start. He smiled warmly on seeing their friends with his wife. The meagre congregation stood for the processional hymn and Alice felt Diane's hand slip between the folds of her skirt. She also heard her singing falter as it reached her naked buttock. As the hymn progressed, Diane left her hand in place, slowly stroking in a rotary manner. Alice leaned back into the hand, wanting a little more pressure.

The hymn finished, the hand left and they were again seated. Diane leaned in and whispered "You minx, you never let on all this time."

"We'll talk later, this is not the time or place" Alice returned, "but feel free!" She turned and beamed a smile at her friend.

As the service progressed, Diane could not resist the naked posterior of her colleague. Her hand returned almost every time they stood. Alice for her part thoroughly enjoyed the attention. During the final hymn, Diane became bolder and slipped her fingers into the cleft between Alice's cheeks. This time it was Alice's voice that faltered, not once, but twice. The second time was when a finger found her anus and gently probed till it popped inside. Alice by now was out of control, all she wanted was to come.

Unfortunately, the last verse was beginning, but when Diane removed her hand and put the offending finger in her mouth, Alice did orgasm at the pure perversity of the situation. Having to sit down to recover her senses. Roy expressed concern at her sudden "attack", but she assured him all was well and that she must join Edwin at the west door. "Wait here for me" she instructed as she went to join him.

The thrill of standing at the church door next to her preacher husband, bidding good-byes with orgasmic secretions beginning to dampen the tops of her stockings had a profound effect upon Alice. The chill of the dampness accentuated the not unpleasant feel of the breeze under her skirt. She was thankful that the double layer of cotton covering her nipples secreted their distension.

To read this story you need a Registration + Premier Membership
If you have an account, then please Log In or Register (Why register?)

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.