The Book - Cover

The Book

Copyright© 2006 by Clark Hanson

Chapter 1

Erotica Sex Story: Chapter 1 - The librarian lusts after her naive vicar's wife assistant and to speed up the seduction, has her proofread some erotica. She finds however, she has released a tiger.

Caution: This Erotica Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Ma/Fa   Fa/Fa   Fa/ft   Consensual   BiSexual   Incest   Mother   Daughter   Anal Sex   Masturbation   Water Sports   Exhibitionism  

Alice Scott was the 35 years old wife of the vicar of St. Aden's, a parish on the edge of a northern English market town. Her husband, Edwin was 40 years old and in the early years of their ten-year marriage, he had excited her with his near heretical approach to his work. He came from a long line of clerics and as he matured, was metamorphosing into the archetypal country vicar. Gone had his enthusiasm for the unconventional mould-breaking pastoral care - which had not gone down well with the church hierarchy — that had probably scuppered his potential for promotion. He had retreated into the conventional ways of administering to the parish; he was just going through the motions.

Alice on the other hand was still fired with that initial excitement and was getting increasingly frustrated at Edwin's lack of fire. This had begun to affect their enjoyment of the private parts of the marriage. Poor Edwin was loosing his libido and Alice was finding that hers was getting stronger. She was a faithful partner to her man and had never even thought of, never mind looked at another man. She was however, aware that something was missing from her life, particularly her sex life. She knew that something had to be done.

What she did was what many intelligent women had done in her situation, she looked for a distraction and she found it at the local library. They had wanted an assistant librarian to fill in for the incumbent's maternity leave. She had a degree in English Literature and walked straight into the job. Edwin was not comfortable with the situation, he had got used to her always being at home and found the vicarage uncomfortable in her absence. The extra income on top of his meagre stipend helped their stretched finances and he was somewhat mollified after a few weeks into the job.

The distraction worked. Their home life if not their love life became more comfortable. The widening of Alice's social circle outside of the claustrophobic world of the church's close knit community had given her extra energy. She was again enjoying the simple act of living. They would have animated discussions about their respective days over dinner each evening. The worries that Alice had had about their love life had for the while at least been relegated to the deeper recesses of her mind. This being helped by Edwin's positive responses to her occasional requests for lovemaking. But it was she initiating the act, he was becoming almost timid toward her.

Over the weeks at the library, Alice became friendly with the head librarian, Diane. Diane was a tall statuesque brunette. She always dressed to work in expensive business two-piece suits, sometimes with trousers, usually a skirt always knee length. Her hair was always in a bun or French pleat ("its more practical for work") and she invariably wore heels — very high (to Alice) heels. Alice was in awe of this imposing woman. She could not afford to dress so well, usually coming to work in blouse and jeans or slacks, occasionally a skirt.

What Alice was not yet aware of was that Diane, although married to a Doctor who practised in the next town was decidedly bisexual. Moreover, she was strongly attracted to Alice, who in her naivety had not picked up on the subtle seduction that Diane was attempting. Diane was a hedonist and the possibility of making love to a vicar's wife was acting like an aphrodisiac.

Diane slowly worked her charm on Alice like a cat stalking its prey. They started having lunch once a week at the local pub. On these days Diane would wear a shorter skirt than usual and her blouse would invariably exhibit more cleavage than usual. She would sit so that Alice was able to see her legs and was constantly opening and closing them, trying to attract Alice's attention.

Alice, blissfully unaware of the trap she was drifting into, enjoyed the company of this entrancing woman. She arranged for Diane and her doctor husband to have dinner with Edwin and her at the vicarage. Alice enjoyed cooking and could be quite inventive with her menus. The evening was a splendid success with the four of them becoming firm friends.

One of the jobs that had to be done at the library was to read through and pass books for general readership. The library management delegated this to the branches to spread the load. The few books considered unsuitable, usually because of sexual content, were referred back for a committee decision. About five or six books had been sent to Diane for this purpose and one was by an author that Diane particularly enjoyed reading. It was lesbian erotica and Diane saw the chance of accelerating her seduction of Alice. She scanned the book and was sure it would stimulate what she knew to be a sexy, but frustrated woman. She slip it between two of the others and as they left work on the Friday evening she asked Alice to read them over the following week and let know if she had a problem with them.

Alice had taken the books without a second glance. She had performed this task for Diane before and now and then, she could enjoy the odd gem amongst what to her was mainly dross. That night while Edwin was attending a confirmation class. She read the first book and within thirty minutes had become bored with the poor plot. She quickly scanned the rest of the book and not finding any contravening material, leaned over to exchange the book for that which Diane had laid as bait.

She had come across lesbian literature carrying out this task before, but those books had been romance novels not erotica. This as she was to find out, was a whole different ball game. The first couple of chapters were innocuous enough, establishing the theme and introducing some of the characters. However, the way this was written was different and Alice found herself being drawn in to the story in the way that any good writing does.

It concerned the wife of a diplomat who was being sent to Washington. Apart from the skill of the author, the parallels of the diplomat and wife's relationship with her own marriage soon had her enthralled. Once settled in the American capital, the wife's frustrations begin to surface, her husband is either a workaholic or he has a mistress. Either way up, he is never to be seen at home. At an embassy party she meets a high-ranking lady Senator who recognises the lady's problem and successfully attempts a seduction. Alice is only half into the seduction scene when she realises what she is reading and puts the book down. 'That is for the banned box' she mused as she got up to make herself a drink. Her lunches in the pub have given her a taste for dry white whine and she now kept a bottle in the fridge.

As she stood in the kitchen pouring the wine into a glass, she realised that her panties were soaked. 'Oh my God' she thought, 'I'm aroused! It can't be the book, can it?' She walked back into the lounge and stood by her chair staring at the book. It looked so innocuous led there with its plain cover, just like the first couple of chapters. But that seduction and the foul language were something that she had never come across before. Most of the "foul" words she had never — in her sheltered life — seen or heard before.

She slowly sat down and sipped her drink, all the while her eyes never left the book. She was about to pick up the third book when the phone rang. It was Edwin telling her that a parishioner had died and that he should go and visit his widow before coming home. She returned to her seat and picked up the third book, opened it and started to read. She read the first sentence three times before she realised she was rerunning the seduction scene in her mind.

She returned to the offending book, found the seduction scene and started reading again. "Tit, arse, pussy, clit, cunt, fuck" the dirty words jumped of the page at her and boosted the arousal she was already feeling. The things that the Senator was doing to the diplomat's consenting wife were so wicked, but excited her no end. The thought crossed her mind that there was more to sex than Edwin had been able to manage. Her own "pussy" was now burning with need, she could resist the urge to touch herself no longer.

At a convenient break in the activities in the book, she put it down stood and removed her sodden panties. The strong musky aroma that was released further stimulated her. She sat down again and thumbed through the book to the next hot tract. Mary the Senator and Carol the wife are again in bed, but this time Mary has a dildo with which to ravish the willing Carol. Later, the roles are reversed and Carol has her chance to return the favour. The author's lurid description of the "fucking" soon had Alice with her skirt round her waist and her fingers massaging her clitoris.

The frustration of years of inadequate sex boiled over and she orgasmed. Never before had she experience anything like this. This was mind-blowingly good. She wanted this again. She picked up the book and her discarded nickers and went to their bedroom, undressed and went for a shower. As the spray cascaded down over her body, she tried to analyse why masturbating; an activity she had always been taught to consider degenerate and moreover, stimulated by a lesbian story, had given her more pleasure than she had ever managed to achieve in bed with her husband. She left the shower stall without an answer.

She dried herself and returned to the bedroom. As she walked to the wardrobe, she caught sight of her naked form in the full-length door mirror. She stopped and studied the image. She was 5' 9" tall, with short black wavy hair. Still childless, her bosom — 'tits' she thought — was a reasonable 38B and still quite firm, it had not suffered the ravages of nursing. She weighed them in her hands, her nipples sprang to attention. 'Now why have I never noticed that before?' she gripped each between finger and thumb and gasped at the shock waves that radiated through her body.

Her tummy was slightly rounded and her bum — 'ass' she thought' — nice and firm. Her hands wandered over her body as if to confirm her appraisal. She enjoyed the feel of the contact, it felt so erotic. 'Now' she thought as she looked down at her groin, 'what if I shaved that lot off?' The black hair over her vagina did not cover a big area, but it was thick. She still shaved her armpits much to her mother's disgust, but to Alice it had started as a small token of teenage rebellion. 'I wonder what my pussy, no my cunt would look like bald. I like that word — cunt — there's something so earthy about it rather like fuck.' She still had that rebellious streak.

As she mused, her hands continued caressing her lower body. She could now recognise the approaching arousal that had surprised her before. Her fingers traced her labia, her soft touch increasing the heat that was building up within her. Her lips had become dry so she ran her tongue over them. The sight of her reflection performing such an apparently insignificant act added even further to the heat. 'I am going to sleep naked tonight' she decided, 'that will give Edwin a shock. If it gets him going all the better, ' then aloud "because I want to fuck!"

To read this story you need a Registration + Premier Membership
If you have an account, then please Log In or Register (Why register?)

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.