Blackmail and Other Dirty Words - Cover

Blackmail and Other Dirty Words

Copyright© 2006 by John Darkscar

Chapter 44

Erotica Sex Story: Chapter 44 - A bit of blackmail and revenge doesn't go exactly as expected.

Caution: This Erotica Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Ma/Fa   Blackmail   Slow  

There weren’t very many dishes and it didn’t take long to wash and dry them. We didn’t say much, but we didn’t need to. It was good just sharing space.

When we were done, we went back to the living room and sat on the couch. Sherry leaned her head on my shoulder and I put my arm around her, and we just sat there for a while, saying very little. Finally Sherry gave a huge yawn. “John, this is so nice I hate to stop, but I didn’t sleep much last night, and I think the pain medicine is making me even sleepier. I think I need a nap.”

“OK hon. I’m not surprised. Do you want to nap here on the couch or in one of the beds?”

“I think here on the couch would be fine.”

“I ought to go do some quick shopping, since I don’t have a lot of food here, and I also need to pick up a couple other things. Do you think you’ll be OK here alone for a couple of hours?”

“I think so, John. If I wake up before you get back I can go put those clothes in the dryer. I know Jerry’s not going to be able to do anything for a good while...”

“If you’re sure. I don’t mind staying. Oh that reminds me, I’m invited to Dave and Rita’s for Christmas dinner. I need to call and get you invited, too.”

“Sherry looked concerned. “John I’m not sure I ought to...”

“I interrupted her. “Of course you ought to. You’ve made your peace with Dave, he’s good people, and you’ll have a good time. Please, trust me on this Sherry.”

“Well ... if you’re sure...”

“It will be fine. Just let me call Dave and explain. I won’t tell him anything but that Jerry snapped and beat you up, and that I put him in the hospital and that you’re staying here until you get your feet back under you, OK?”

Sherry looked uncertain but rallied and said “OK, I guess. I do trust you John. It’s just that I really don’t know them and don’t want to insert myself...”

I smiled at her. “I understand Sherry. It will be fine. It’s Christmas after all- time for new beginnings and open doors.”

“I suppose.”

“Let me call right now.” I took out my phone and hit Dave’s number on the speed dial. It rang a couple of times before Dave picked up. “This is Dave...” I put the phone on speaker so Sherry could hear.

“Dave, John here. I have an unexpected guest that will be staying here with me for a while. I need to make sure it’s OK to bring them for Christmas dinner day after tomorrow.”

“I’m sure it will be, John. We have plenty of food. Is it someone I know?”

“Yes, it is. It’s Sherry Lewis- Jerry beat her up this morning. Chuck Farmer and I were out front when it went down, and I punted Jerry’s balls about 65 yards down the field. He’s in the hospital awaiting surgery. She has some bruises and scrapes, but she’s OK. Her doctor wanted her to stay overnight, but released her because I promised to keep an eye on her. She’ll be staying here until she gets her feet under her again.”

“That fucking Jerry! I always thought he was wrapped too tight! Glad to hear she’s OK! She showed a lot of guts and poise when she came in the store. Of course she’s welcome here! Tell her that Rita and I will be honored to have her at our house!”

The source of this story is Storiesonline

To read the complete story you need to be logged in:
Log In or
Register for a Free account (Why register?)

Get No-Registration Temporary Access*

* Allows you 3 stories to read in 24 hours.

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.