Blackmail and Other Dirty Words - Cover

Blackmail and Other Dirty Words

Copyright© 2006 by John Darkscar

Chapter 42

Erotica Sex Story: Chapter 42 - A bit of blackmail and revenge doesn't go exactly as expected.

Caution: This Erotica Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Ma/Fa   Blackmail   Slow  

Of course, my dramatic exit was spoiled by the fact that I didn't know what Sherry wanted to wear, or where to find it. Thus, I had to turn around and get the information.

Once armed with that, I headed back to Sherry's house and went inside. I took a quick look around, and picked up some breakfast dishes and gave them a quick wash in the sink so as not to attract vermin. Sherry didn't need to be washing dishes. The rest of the house was in good order, so I went to the bedroom to pick up clothes.

Going through the dresser drawers as instructed, it was only a task of a few minutes to pick out a sweat suit, a bra (one I'd bought) and panties (ditto), along with some white cotton socks, and placing them in a bag I found in the kitchen. I also tossed in a hairbrush. Picking up Sherry's coat completed my mission, and I returned to the hospital.

When I arrived, Sherry had received her discharge papers and a script for pain meds. I handed her her clothes and pulled the privacy curtain around her bed.

I could hear her taking stuff out of the bag.

"Why John, how thoughtful of you to put in a hairbrush. I'm sure my hair is a sight!"

"Not too bad at all Sherry, but I figured you'd want to brush it out. I replied.

"Thank you so much!"

"You're most welcome!"

A few minutes later, the curtain was pushed back, and Sherry came out. All things considered, she looked pretty good. She was going to have some vivid bruises on her face for a while, but her eye wasn't swollen shut, and and what few abrasions she had had cleaned up well.

I smiled. "You look good Sherry. You all ready to go home?"

She smiled back, winced and said "Sure am. Lets stop and get this script filled, and go by my place to pick up some things for the next day or two, then I'm in your hands..." She gave me a wink with the non-sore side of her face.

I spotted Dr. Okabi on the other side of the nurse's station and gave him a wave. He waved back and walked over and met us as we got to the exit.

"Merry Christmas, Mr. Firefighter Darkscar and Mrs. Lewis! Please come right back in if you have any problems, otherwise I hope you have a nice relaxing couple of days."

"Merry Christmas to you, too Dr. Okabi!" I said as I shook his hand.

"Merry Christmas, and thanks for taking such good care of me, and leaving me in such capable hands!", said Sherry.

Dr. Okabi grinned widely, his white teeth flashing against his dark face. "I have every confidence that you'll be well-looked after, Mrs. Lewis. I got good reports about Mr. Darkscar here when he was my patient."

With they he turned and walked away. Sherry was blushing a bit as we walked out.

"What on earth do you think he meant by all that, John?"

"I have no idea, but he's one very sharp fellow. Don't let the "Mr. Firefighter Darkscar schtick fool you!"

"I feel like he could see just how happy I will be staying with you – strange, isn't it?"

"Perhaps, but he won't say anything, anyhow, who could he say it to?"

"I suppose you're right. I'm probably just a bit over sensitive."

"Perhaps- anyhow, it doesn't matter. The truck's right over here."

We crossed the street in from of the hospital and got to my truck. I unlocked the passenger door for Sherry and helped her into the truck.

"Thank you John- you're such a gentleman."

"You're most welcome, Sherry- I had a 'good raisin'" as we say."

"You surely did." Sherry replied with a smile.

I went around the truck, unlocked my door and climbed in.

"So Sherry, were you able to find out anything about Jerry's condition?"

Sherry gave a bit of a half smile. "Why yes, indeed I did. Jerry is in stable condition pending surgery. He will definitely lose one testicle, and possibly both. One is smashed, and the other is fractured, they may be able to save part of it. They will operate tomorrow morning most likely, once some the swelling is gone." Sherry went on rather grimly " I can't say I'm one bit sorry after what he did to me!"

"Ah, about that, Sherry..."

"John would you mind waiting just a bit longer? I want to tell you this when we're not doing anything else."

I glanced over at her. "Of course Hon. It's your story to tell in your own time"

"I promise it won't be long, John."

"OK, sweetheart."

I backed the truck out of the parking space and headed home. Sherry leaned back and dozed a bit. The reaction and pain meds were hitting her. I took it easy on the ride home, but had to awaken Sherry when we got to the pharmacy. We got out and went inside. The place was nearly empty- unusual, as this was a bit of a gathering place for the community.

Sherry handed the script over and said that she'd wait. We took seats and sat in companionable silence for the few minutes it took to dispense the meds.

"Next stop- home" I said as we got back in the truck.

"Yes! Home for the next few days anyhow. Then I'll have to make some decisions."

"Home as long as you wish to stay, Sherry. I agree though, you'll have to make some decisions. I don't think Jerry's going to be anywhere but the hospital or jail for at least a week or ten days- perhaps longer. Come Monday- I'll get a referral from my attorney and you can get the ball rolling on filing for divorce and getting your name in all the accounts so that you can pay bills."

The source of this story is Storiesonline

To read the complete story you need to be logged in:
Log In or
Register for a Free account (Why register?)

Get No-Registration Temporary Access*

* Allows you 3 stories to read in 24 hours.

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.