Blackmail and Other Dirty Words - Cover

Blackmail and Other Dirty Words

Copyright© 2006 by John Darkscar

Chapter 21

Erotica Sex Story: Chapter 21 - A bit of blackmail and revenge doesn't go exactly as expected.

Caution: This Erotica Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Ma/Fa   Blackmail   Slow  

I awakened the next morning at my usual 6:30-ish time. My head was not aching, and I had no signs of a hangover besides a taste in my mouth rather like I imagined stewed sweatsocks might taste.

A quick shower and a session with my toothbrush took care of the outer man.

I dressed and went down to the breakfast buffet where I proceeded to demolish a couple of plates of my favorite breakfast foods. The inner man sated, I relaxed with a cup of coffee while I read the local paper.

Finally, about 8:30 am, I decided I'd stalled about as long as was reasonable, so I went back to the room, packed up and checked out. Thirty minutes later, I was home.

I unpacked, tossed the used clothing in the hamper and got ready to head in to the office. There wasn't any hurry, as I'd told Marian that I probably wouldn't be in until noon, so I decided I'd check on Sherry.

More to protect Sherry if someone checked incoming calls, than for concealment, I got the Tracphone out of the safe, popped the battery in it and hit "redial".

The phone rang twice before I heard "Hello".

"Hi Sherry. How're you this fine morning?"

"John! Hi there! I'm doing fine, how about you?"

"Fine here as well. I just wanted to check on you to make sure you're OK."

"Oh, yeah nothing happened. Jerry came home, I had dinner ready, we ate, he watched TV while I did some needlepoint, and we went to bed."

"I'm glad Sherry. You had a bit of a glow about you when you left yesterday, and I was concerned."

"I know you were John, and I really appreciate it.

"Well, I'm the one responsible for it sweetie. I'd feel awful if something happened to you!"

"I'm being careful John. Anyhow, I'm not sure Jerry cares much about me anyhow."

"Maybe not, but don't count on it! You can never tell what someone will do."

"I'll keep being careful- I promise!"

"Good!"

"John ... I have to tell you something else. Last night I woke up in the middle of the night so excited I was afraid Jerry would hear my heart racing. I don't remember exactly what I dreamt, but I know it had to do with yesterday." Sherry's voice was a little shaky. "I had to get up and sit in the living room for a while before I could go back to sleep."

"I'm flattered Sherry. I'd like to say I dreamt of you, but I slept so hard I have no idea what I dreamt of."

"I'm embarrassed to say this, but all I have to do is think about yesterday and I get excited all over again."

I could almost see Sherry blushing. I was starting to get excited myself. I had to reach down and adjust my swelling cock in my pants.

"I have to say that I'm starting to get a bit excited myself, Sherry. My pants are getting a bit tight in front, if you know what I mean."

"Oh John, I wish you hadn't said that! You're just making things worse."

"Hmmm Sherry ... I wish I could come over there and help you out, but that would be a seriously BAD idea."

"I know, I know! But this is driving me crazy."

I grinned- maybe this could turn out to be fun. "Tell me, Sherry, what are you wearing?"

"What? Why are you asking that?"

I walked into the bathroom and kicked off my shoes. "Just tell me. You'll see soon enough."

"Well, I'm wearing a nightgown and robe. And slippers."

"Anything under the gown?" I took off my slacks and underwear.

"Ummm, no..."

I could almost see the flustered expression on her face.

"OK Sherry, I want you to take off your robe."

"John..."

"Just do it Sherry."

"All right ... OK, It's off. Now what?"

"Are your nipples hard? Can you see them poking through the gown?"

"Yes, dammit and you're not helping!"

"We'll see if this helps ... I want you to cup your breasts and play with your nipples. Just like I did the other day. I've taken off my clothes and I'm touching my cock for you. I want you to picture that in your mind's eye."

"Ohhh ... yes, that feels good."

"Yeah- just like that Sherry! Make them nice and hard for me. My cock is all hard for you." I was stroking myself slowly.

"I see it! Touch it for me John."

"I'm stroking myself Sherry. Now, take off your gown. I want you to be naked for me."

"All right ... It's off. Can you see how hard my nipples are?"

"Oh yes Sherry. That's so sexy! I love watching you. Now, sit down someplace and spread your legs wide open for me. I want to see your most secret places." My cock gave a twitch as I pictured Sherry tossing her gown aside, sitting down and opening herself up for me.

"Ok, I'm on the floor, with my legs apart and my knees drawn up. I'm all open for you!"

"Yes, Sherry- just like that! Now I want you to stroke yourself, I'm sure you're all hot and wet and ready to be touched." I was totally aroused now.

"Ohmigod John. I'm so excited- I'm twitching. My fingers are running up and down, just like you did for me! I'm so wet! I've never felt like this when I touched myself before."

"Oh Sherry, yes- make yourself feel good. Play with yourself. Imagine I'm standing between your legs watching you. I'm so excited that my cock's dripping. It won't be long until I cum. I'm going to cum all over you." Stroking faster now.

"Ugh ... uh ... ohhhhhhhgodohgodogod ... I can't stand it. I want to see you! I wish you were really here!"

The source of this story is Storiesonline

To read the complete story you need to be logged in:
Log In or
Register for a Free account (Why register?)

Get No-Registration Temporary Access*

* Allows you 3 stories to read in 24 hours.

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.