Blackmail and Other Dirty Words - Cover

Blackmail and Other Dirty Words

Copyright© 2006 by John Darkscar

Chapter 14

Erotica Sex Story: Chapter 14 - A bit of blackmail and revenge doesn't go exactly as expected.

Caution: This Erotica Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Ma/Fa   Blackmail   Slow  

I played around on the Internet, killing time until a little before 11 AM. After carrying my luggage out to the truck, I fired it up and headed for Capitol City. About fifteen minutes and a quick stop to pick up a package of condoms (just in case) later, I was parked in the Delaware Avenue parking building and heading for the skyway to the Mariott.

The skyway ended in a vestibule. There was a stairway and elevator there to take you to the lobby level. I took the stairs and strolled across the lobby to the front desk.

The pleasant young lady at the desk was both decorative and efficient, and in a couple of minutes I had my room assignment (1021) and key card in hand.

The elevator delivered me to my floor, and I found my room three doors to the left of the elevator shaft.

The room was nice and spacious, with two double beds, two chairs, and a small desk/table and the usual entertainment center, dresser and bedside tables. I unpacked with the efficiency gained in dozens of business trips. Suit and shirt hanging on the rack, dop kit in bathroom, duffle bag on dresser.

I looked at my watch to find that it was almost 11:30. Time to head for my meeting.

Closing the door behind me, I gave it a shake to make sure it was locked and took the elevator to the lobby.

Partway across the floor, I stopped, slapped my shirt pocket and grimaced. I did a quick check of my other pockets and shook my head. Walking to the desk, I encountered the same young lady I'd seen a few minutes ago.

"Excuse my Ma'am. I just checked in a few minutes ago. I'm heading for a meeting and I seem to have left my key card in my room. Would it be possible to get another one? I'm already running a bit behind, and I don't want to have to run back upstairs", I said with an embarrassed expression.

"Certainly sir. Can you give me your name and room number? I remember you from a few minutes ago, but I have to follow procedures."

"Of course you do. My name is John Darkscar, and my room number is 1021. Here's my ID."

"Thank you Mr. Darkscar. Here is a spare keycard. Have a good meeting and enjoy your stay with us", she said with a smile.

"Thank you Ma'am.

Slipping the card into my shirt pocket with the original one, I left the lobby and walked back through the skyway into the parking building. A short walk and one flight of stairs brought me to the food court. I bought a glass of iced tea and found a seat in front of Mykonos. I had about 10 minutes to wait.

The source of this story is Storiesonline

To read the complete story you need to be logged in:
Log In or
Register for a Free account (Why register?)

Get No-Registration Temporary Access*

* Allows you 3 stories to read in 24 hours.

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.