Grey Eyes
Chapter 5

Copyright© 2006 by Catherine Capulet

Erotica Sex Story: Chapter 5 - 6 years ago Luke ran away from the woman he loved, thinking it would protect her. Now she's come to find him, and is still in love with him but engaged to a football star. Will Luke tell Moria that he loves her and risk ruining the life Moria built without him or will he take the chance and hope for the best between them? read and find out.

Caution: This Erotica Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Ma/Fa   Teenagers   Consensual   Romantic   Heterosexual   Cheating   School  

"Hey Sweetheart!" Hank's voice echoed in Moria's head, bounced around a coupled of times then fell out the other side, remembering that she should act normal so he never figured out what she's up to she responded.

"Hey Honey... how are you?" Moria said trying to keep her voice as normal as possible, trying to mask the tears she had just wiped away.

"I'm good, had another hard day of practice... first game is in two weeks, Coach seems to remind us constantly." He said cheerfully, making Moria smile. She was beginning to feel like she was bipolar, she was one person with Luke and another with Hank. "Are you alright sweetie? You're awfully quiet, I thought for sure you'd run me over with stories about Green Bay and the conference, you'd think all you philosophy professors would gather in Madison or Milwaukee."

"Yeah I'm fine Hank, I'm just really tired it was an interesting day... I got in a long winded debate with a local philo and we had a very heated discussion over my paradox analysis in that last article I published. You know the one." Moria said, she knew he had no clue about what paper she was talking about, he never could fully grasp philosophy, and this was normally troubling subject matter between them. She heard him pause on the other side of the phone... Hank was trying to remember what she was talking about.

"That's great honey... I'm glad you found someone who agrees with you." Hank said happily.

"Hank... he disagreed with me and we left the conversation unfinished." Moria retorted somewhat exasperated, this always happened when she talked about philosophy, Hank's brain turned off.

"Oh... sorry Moria, you know I try to understand for you, but I just can't." he said pathetically to her, She smiled again, at least he tried.

"I know big guy... don't worry about me honey... I'll be home in a week." She chuckled through the phone at him. She hoped a week was all this was going to take to clear this little mess up. Then she could drive back to Colorado Springs and continue on with her life while her husband played for the Broncos.

"How's your mom doing?" Hank asked trying to avoid the subject of his time away from her.

"Hank... I saw her two days ago... She and Michigan and Dad and Fritz the new puppy are fine. You talked to me last night remember... when I got into town."

"Yeah I know baby, but you could have talked to her on the phone." Hank whined, Moria snorted.

"Mmmk... well I'm tired Big Guy and I want to sleep." She yawned to him.

"Alright, have fun my little Aristotle," he chuckled through the phone. "Sweet Dreams."

"Night Hank."

The line went dead. Moria quickly hung up the phone and rushed out into the hallway after Luke. She saw him a little ways down the hall, his knees pulled up to his chest, his face hidden by his hands, as he sat against the wall. Moria had seen him like this before, and he looked just as lost then as he did now.


The word about Alex Kim's death spread through the school like wild fire. He had never even seen the car coming, the driver was drunk... at least he died instantly, at least, that's what was said. Especially after the loud speaker had come on in the middle of their English class and asked for a moment of silence for Alex. When the speaker cut off, Luke was nowhere to be seen. Moria felt horrible and she'd only just met the guy four months ago. But it must have been killing Luke, Alex was his best friend.

"Mr. Tate... May I please be excused, I have to use the restroom." Moria smiled up at her somewhat young English teacher, who quailed beneath her smoldering gaze, she knew she could get him to do whatever she wanted. Mr. Tate nodded quickly and Moria fled as calmly as possible from the room, he knew she wouldn't be back after Luke had left so suddenly.

 
There is more of this chapter...

To read this story you need a Registration + Premier Membership
If you have an account, then please Log In or Register (Why register?)

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.