Raped Six Times - Cover

Raped Six Times

Copyright© 2006 by Linda Jean

Chapter 1

Erotica Sex Story: Chapter 1 - this story is about a woman who gets into acting and ends up being used. At first she fights it but her body changes her mind. She never asked to be raped, however once the deed was done, they kept going back for more. It was not too long before she welcomed the rapes

Caution: This Erotica Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Ma/Fa   Rape   Fiction  

This is the story of a young actress, a woman just starting out in the movie business whose agent got her a part in a movie with a 6 a.m. call. Linda showed up an hour before the time she was set to be there. She wanted to make a good impression on the director.

She was also going to be making her first movie, according to her agent. Linda had seen many of Mr. Harris' movies and she wanted to really do a good job. She knew that if she did, it would mean more acting jobs in other movies.

Linda's husband, Peter, is an accountant in a large L.A. firm and he shared in Linda's excitement, knowing this could be her big break. The script she was sent had her as the first victim of a serial rapist. She had four pages of lines and she had them down pat.

Linda was also full of questions because the script painted a rather graphic scene for her. The script she was sent simply said at the top, "Unnamed script" Her agent said that Hollywood does that sometimes so no one finds out what movie is being made and helps with the secrecy.

The bad guy was simply given the name of Jake, and the rapist was described as a big black man who got off on forcing women to submit to him. The main star of the film was a female detective whose job it became to catch him before he could rape again.

They called Linda in to makeup. While she was sitting in the chair, one of Mr. Harris' assistants came over to meet her and answer any questions. She also went over Linda's lines.

The assistant asked Linda if she had any questions. Linda started off by saying, "I have never had a sex scene in anything before this. How do I, I mean, how will we do it, you know, without really doing it?"

The woman said, "Oh, you're not in any sex scene, honey. It is a simple rape sequence. Ron is going to pick you up at a the bar, drug you and take you back to your apartment where you fall asleep. You wake up with him entering you. That is when you go nuts trying to fight him off."

Linda interrupted her and asked, "Who is Ron? I thought Jake was raping me?"

The assistant gave her a look and said, "Ron Patterson -- he is the bad guy in the film. Didn't you read the script we sent over?"

Linda felt a little foolish. She had read it, but all the script said was the name Jake and First Victim (yet to be named) She had no idea who the bad guy was. The name Ron Patterson sure as hell did not ring any bells.

Linda said, "Yeah, I read it. I didn't know the actor playing Jake was Ron Patterson. I'm new to all this. How is he going to rape me without, you know, actually doing it?"

The woman said, "Honey, that is what acting is all about. We know what to do, what camera angle to get to make something that is fake look real. Right before the rape they will put a cover over your privates and Ron, I mean, Jake will put on a sling cover on his front. It is like a glove so nothing will be touching anything. Don't worry, we do this all the time. Now get in there and get your dress on."

They had been walking and talking, so when the assistant said to get into wardrobe Linda was already at the trailer door. Stepping into wardrobe, a woman walked up and asked her if she was Victim Number One. It threw her for a moment because she almost forgot that her character did not have a name yet.

She said, "Yes, I am. When do they give me a name?"

The woman said, "I don't know, honey, it's just my job to get you dressed for your scene."

They put her in a very sexy evening dress. The script mentioned that Jake would pick his victims from high-class parties, drug them and take them back to their homes where he would rape them while filming his act on a video camera to keep for his personal collection. In the story that is how he gets caught and convicted.

After she was dressed, Linda looked in the mirror and wished that her husband was there to see how beautiful they had made her look. She felt lovely and sophisticated. Linda walked out to the set, where everyone seemed busy doing all kinds of things. People were working the lights, all kinds of people were just standing around, and everyone was waiting.

Linda walked up to the lady who had escorted her to wardrobe and asked, "Where should I stand?"

The assistant yelled over to another person and asked, "Where do you want Victim Number One at?"

The man pointed to a table, but another man yelled out, "No, I want her at the bar, getting a drink, when Ron comes in. He'll walk over to her and listen to the music. When she turns around, he drops the pill in, and when she finishes the drink, he takes her on the dance floor and out the door."

The lady asked, "Do we have a name for her yet?"

He didn't say anything.

The lady looked at Linda. "You got a name, honey, you want to be called?"

I looked at her and all I could think of was Rose, so I told her and she said, "No, can't use Rose; we have a Rose. How about Audrey? That'd work." Then, yelling out to the same man, she asked, "How's Audrey work? Want to call Victim One Audrey?"

The man looked up and nodded his head, and the woman said, "OK, honey, Audrey it is. I'll let the scriptwriter know we have a name. Now, go stand at the bar and when the director says 'action, ' act like you are listening to the music and just drinking your drink."

I walked over to an empty stool (the only one) and stood next to it. After all she did say to stand. I waited for a long time and finally someone yelled out, "Quiet on the set! Everybody ready!"

"We are playing a tech disco song, make it 'Locomotion.' Everybody make it look like you are having fun, but no one say one word except Jake and... what's her name?"

A woman yelled out, "Audrey."

The man said, "OK, Audrey, you ready?"

He did not wait for an answer, just started giving directions. He said, "When Jake takes you on the dance floor, just follow him. This is a quick scene. I don't want to be here all fucking day."

"OK, everyone, ready, ACTION!"

I stood there and I expected to hear music. I picked up the glass in front of me and sipped it, it was tea. I looked in the mirror and everyone looked like they were dancing and talking but even with all the movement going on, there was not one sound. The bartender was walking up to people and it looked like he was asking them what they wanted and he began mixing drinks. The only sound I could hear was the sounds the glasses made when he mixed the fake drinks.

I was lost in what I was seeing when I realized that the guy playing Jake had walked up next to me. He said, "Hi, doll, are you using this stool?" My line was, "No, it's empty, sit down," and then I heard someone yell, "CUT!"

"Where's my fucking sound? I can't hear a goddamn word she is saying. Do it again and make sure I get her voice. Ready, now, ACTION!"

It all started over again and this time when I said my line, Jake sat down and asked if he could buy me another drink. I responded with my line, "I'm drinking screwdrivers." Jake motioned with his hand for another drink and right away it was there. I was to turn and look at the dancing and while my back was turned to Jake he was to drop a pill into my drink.

I moved a little like I was enjoying the music keeping a beat going in my head that seemed to match what everyone else in the room was doing. Jake handed me my drink and asked me to hold his stool a minute while he made a call. I picked up my drink and said I would.

He left and as he walked, the camera followed him. A person tapped me on my shoulder, and I turned to be handed an empty glass. A few moments went by and Jake was back. He walked up to me and asked me to dance.

I knew that this part was going to be difficult for me because I am not a good dancer even when music is playing. We went out and the cameras were so close I was afraid we were going to hit them. Needless to say, I was not doing well and Jake's next line asked, "Are you all right, honey? You look out of it." I knew my next line, "Yeah, I need to go home." Jake stopped dancing and walked me to the door. We walked out and the director yelled, "CUT!"

"Great. Now get over to the set four and let's get this shot this morning."

We did not have to walk far, maybe four or five feet, where they had a set-up like a small apartment. I was supposed to be barely able to walk, according to the script. When the director yelled action, Jake opened the door and with me draped around him he brought me in and dropped me on the bed.

I was to lay there while he undressed me and laid me down under the covers. According to the script I was given, they wanted an R rating, so the only things that could be shown were my breasts.

The source of this story is Storiesonline

To read the complete story you need to be logged in:
Log In or
Register for a Free account (Why register?)

Get No-Registration Temporary Access*

* Allows you 3 stories to read in 24 hours.

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.