Triplet X Love Times 2 - Book 4 - Sex Camp - Cover

Triplet X Love Times 2 - Book 4 - Sex Camp

Copyright© 2006 by DoubleDxxx

Chapter 3: Aphrodite's Pleasure

Erotica Sex Story: Chapter 3: Aphrodite's Pleasure - Follow the Anderson kids to summer camp and the parents on their anniversary Caribbean cruise where everyone enjoys the many pleasing activities offered them on their vacations starting of course with sex.

Caution: This Erotica Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Ma/Fa   mt/ft   Ma/ft   mt/Fa   Fa/Fa   ft/ft   Fa/ft   Ma/Ma   Ma/mt   mt/mt   Mult   Teenagers   Consensual   BiSexual   Incest   DomSub   Spanking   Light Bond   Gang Bang   Group Sex   Orgy   Safe Sex   Oral Sex   Anal Sex   Sex Toys   Doctor/Nurse  

In the Family room of the Anderson house Laura sat on Stan's lap as she had a serious conversation, Harry and Susan were sitting next to them. The four of them were still trying to recover from some powerful orgasms they'd just had, so talking seriously was a little difficult.

"Girls the two of you have to tell us what's wrong," Laura said worriedly.

"Mom, there's nothing wrong," Lana said fuming.

"Then why do you sound like it's that time of the month when know I that time is a month away since you just got over it?"

"Mom, she's right," Ana said also as if she wanted to bite someone. "It's just that Honey keeps trying to bite us, I think she needs a rabies vaccination."

"Honey," Laura said shocked, "what happened there to trigger Honey?"

"We ran into a different kind of bitch and our family pet wanted to eat her," Lana said furiously, "not that I blame her!"

"Lana! Okay, I want you two to tell me now what's going on. The fact that the two of you are in there alone pleasuring each other, or maybe a better phrase is trying to calm one another down, when Dr. Lewis, Katrina and Patty are all present is enough to let me know something's up."

"Come on girls," Stan said, "tell us what's wrong, you don't want us to leave for our trip worried do you?"

"I'm sorry Mom, Dad; you really don't have to worry," Ana said, "You just popped in at a bad time. Lana and I sort of isolated ourselves here in the Recreation room a while to get over something." Laura gave her an inquisitive look and Ana decided to just come clean. "Mom, she's here, on our bus!" Ana said this with pure hate in her eyes.

Knowing that only one person on earth could have this kind of effect on Ana, Laura said, "She's there, but how did she get there?"

"Josh smuggled her in, I'm not really mad at him. She's supposed to be here as part of the deal we made with the camp, he knew her presence would probably upset us so he tried to keep everyone calm by hiding her identity until we reached the camp," Ana explained.

"Unfortunately," Lana said, "that meant the shock of finding her in one of our rest rooms was a bit more explosive than if we'd already known she was here."

Laura looked worriedly at Ana and said, "Ana what have you done with Rita?"

"Who's Rita," Susan asked from Harry's lap.

"It's a long story Susan," Stan said, "We'll fill you in later."

Lana smiled as she remembered finding Ana sitting on Rita and said, "Ana tried to flatten Rita like a bug."

"Oh Ana, that is not you," Laura said, "You have to get over it, have you tried simply talking to her?"

"Mom, that girl almost destroyed Patty! Not to mention me, since at the time Principal Green was talking about anything from probation to expulsion for me!"

"Not to mention closing down OHPF," Lana said angrily as she now remembered that interview with the Principal, "all the good the club has done was almost ended before it really started!"

"Girls, you have to try and focus on all the good that eventually came out of that experience and try to push the bad thoughts of what might have happened out of the way," Laura said anxiously.

"The good," Ana said frantically, "what good?"

"Well start with Principal Green's joy with her china dolls and work forward from there: Patty's job security and the fact that the two of you never have to worry about anything like that again, that includes Dr. Lewis," she said looking specifically at Lana, "OHPF's permanent non-reviewable status and the freedom that has truly given the club to truly work with their message on school grounds these last three months; and a lot more," Laura said lovingly.

Both Lana and Ana looked calmer (and for once it wasn't because of the vibrators humming on every part of their body: nipple vibrators, vaginal egg vibrators, thunder bead anal vibrators and clit clamp vibrators).

"Maybe, you're right Mom," Lana said, "we promise to think about that a while, don't we Ana."

Ana wasn't as promising as Lana, but she finally nodded and said, "I'll think about it, if she's going to share a bunk house with us I guess I'll at least have to tolerate her presence if I want to enjoy camp."

"Good," Laura said smiling, "now get all your brothers bring Honey, maybe I can get Hannah to pop out long enough to say goodbye."

"Don't forget your cousins," Susan said, "Harry and I want to say goodbye too."

"I'll get them," Lana said going over to the door of the BED room, "I'll tell Aaron to take over the driving for a little while so that Lenny can join us too. By the Way, Mom, Dad it's good of you to cum and say goodbye, you too Aunt Susan and Uncle Harry, keep cumming okay."


"Lisa," Stan said, "thanks for dropping all of us off here at the docks." He looked at her kissing Amy who was sitting on her lap. At the same time he threw a glance at Betty and Sallie who were each sitting on one of Pietro's legs licking his cheeks and alternating control of his lips and tongue. Finally he threw a glance at Jackie who was driving and he said, "Though we really didn't need you to bother three other employees to join you in the drive."

"Oh it's no bother to me," Jackie said from behind the wheel, "As for those three, they would have been bothered if they didn't get a chance to say goodbye."

As they pulled into the harbor and found the correct dock, everyone got out and Laura said, "Stan this isn't Henry and Josie's yacht this is a—"

"—one hundred foot cruise vessel with an incredible sun deck, 16 cabins, 4 full baths and even a diving deck for deep sea exploration. There will be more to do this year, and since this cruise will be for a month-and-a-half rather than two weeks, I'd say that's lucky."

"Josie!" Laura screamed as she turned and greeted the red-headed woman that had just spoken to them, hugging her and giving her a kiss.

"Henry," Stan said going over to the man standing next to Josie and giving him a hug.

"Welcome to the Maiden Voyage of Aphrodite's Pleasure, I trust you'll find it enjoyable. By the way," he added smiling, "I trust everyone read the fine print in the contract right?"

Stan smiled back and said, "This boat is amazing, you didn't tell us that you had a new one."

"Actually I didn't until yesterday, but the old owners offered me an incredible deal on it and I couldn't resist. Josie take everyone aboard and show them their cabins, I'll wait and see if the crew arrives."

"Crew," Stan said puzzled.

"A bigger boat, a longer time at see and more passengers requires more help. I have a new first mate and a new cook."

Stan looked seriously at him and said, "Are you telling me I won't wake up to Josie's banana pancakes and sausages on this voyage?"

"Don't worry Stan," Josie said as she led everybody aboard, I'll make some especially for you as long as you supply me with a lot of special cream."

As everyone boarded Henry's cell phone rang and Lisa, Sallie and Betty (on their way back to the van) stopped as they heard him say angrily, "What do you mean you and your wife can't make it! I need a crew!"


As Josie passed a few cabins on the lower deck she said, "The last four doors are the bathrooms, except for cabin #1 and cabin #7 all other cabins are free to use. I'll let you all know when you can come to the galley for that boring pre-shipping off talk and some more formal introductions."

To read this story you need a Registration + Premier Membership
If you have an account, then please Log In or Register (Why register?)

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.