Triplet X Love Times 2 - Book 4 - Sex Camp - Cover

Triplet X Love Times 2 - Book 4 - Sex Camp

Copyright© 2006 by DoubleDxxx

Chapter 21: Families Cumming Together

Erotica Sex Story: Chapter 21: Families Cumming Together - Follow the Anderson kids to summer camp and the parents on their anniversary Caribbean cruise where everyone enjoys the many pleasing activities offered them on their vacations starting of course with sex.

Caution: This Erotica Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Ma/Fa   mt/ft   Ma/ft   mt/Fa   Fa/Fa   ft/ft   Fa/ft   Ma/Ma   Ma/mt   mt/mt   Mult   Teenagers   Consensual   BiSexual   Incest   DomSub   Spanking   Light Bond   Gang Bang   Group Sex   Orgy   Safe Sex   Oral Sex   Anal Sex   Sex Toys   Doctor/Nurse  

The morning after the party Lana awoke to a familiar feeling and thought, "Oh Honey, I love you family pet, but it's Saturday, let me sleep." As the heat and moistness between her legs increased greatly between her legs and the aroma of an open inviting pussy continued to flow down to her nose (as well as a few drops of cunt juice) Lana couldn't fight her lust to have her tongue plunging in and out of that beautiful bald pussy anymore and her eyes finally shot open. She found herself, as expected, looking straight up into a very damp, very bald and very exciting pussy, but surprisingly, it didn't belong to the family's bitch Honey, it belong to her personal Wild Kat and suddenly rejuvenated, Lana grabbed her pet around the hips and lowered her to her mouth to drink. Katrina instantly realized her true love was now awake and started plunging her tongue deeper, harder and faster into Lana's cunt looking to claim some early morning juices.

As they sucked each other off Lana truly realized how happy she had been throughout the night as she awoke from time to time to find Katy sleeping wrapped around her body; once or twice she had had to suck her Katy off right then and there so excited did it get her to find Katy in bed with her. This is the way it should always be for the rest of their lives.

When they had finally both cum and spent a very long time drinking up each others offerings, Katy turned around to lock lips with Lana and once more say, "I love you, you're the only one for me."

Lana noticed that as she said this Katrina still had a sort of tearful and maybe guilty look in her eye. Lana decided that the best thing for their continuing relationship would be to get Katrina to tell her instantly what had happened to make her feel so guilty.

"If you really love me," Lana said, "then I want you to tell me every last thing that happened last night between you and Jeanette. If you truly love me you won't leave out a single detail, and I promise you right now that no matter what I won't be angry, upset or in any way disappointed with you, remember, it was my fault you were with her in the first place."

Katrina looked a little nervous as she nodded her head and recounted the first part of the session where her and Jeanette sucked each other to multiple mutual cums, guiltily she said, "she tasted so good I started to let that wonderful taste get to me," as she said this she actually shed a tear.

"Oh baby, that's nothing bad, didn't I tell you in the infirmary that I in no way wanted my revelation of my true feelings for you make you forget what you were supposed to do with a juicy inviting cunt; I hope you savored every drop, and from the way you describe it, I'm going to have to get a good taste of that girl too."

"I'm not finished," Katrina said suddenly a little scared at the thought of her Queen hooking up with someone like Jeanette. Katrina then described how Jeanette had declared her love for her and how she had begged Katrina to fuck her with her clit. "She said it with so much love in her eyes that I was both amused and a little flattered, I should have stopped things right there, but we did have a deal so I decided to give her what she wanted, it's not like I wasn't dying to fuck someone (anyone) also."

"She told you she loves you," Lana said in an amused voice but in the back of her head making a mental note to remind Jeanette that her session with Katrina was supposed to be something casual.

"And then after we fucked to a few more orgasms, that's when it really went crazy," Katrina said now a little scared, her Queen might be acting amused, but she saw the anger and wrath in her eyes. Katrina described the whole scat session without leaving anything out including, shamefully, how turned on and excited it made her to know Jeanette loved her so much that she would eat her shit and drink her piss.

Lana now had a very sour look in her eyes as she said, "So Jeanette is a coprophiliac as well as an urophiliac; and she was trying to use her sex fetishes to take you away from me!"

"Queen," Katrina said nervously, "remember your promise about not getting angry, upset or disappointed."

"Oh right," Lana said feigning a smile, "so what happened in the end, if you were enjoying yourself, why did you look so upset last night, and why did you feel like you never wanted to be with another new person again?"

"She asked me to marry her," Katrina said suddenly looking depressed, "and in the heat of the moment, in the middle of all the passion," Katrina now started to cry, "I said yes." Lana was now looking at her very shocked and Katrina couldn't tell what else she was looking her over with: disgust, anger, pain, hate; one thing was sure to Katrina, it wasn't with love. "It was only in the heat of the moment and as soon as the words came out of my mouth and I realized what I had said, I turned on the cold shower, told Jeanette our time together was up and left her crying in the shower room after I told her I never wanted to see her again." Trying to decipher Lana's looks Katrina said sadly, "You hate me don't you?"

Lana suddenly remembered her promise and said smiling as she pulled Katrina on to her, "Hey I made a promise and like I said, it was my fault you were with her, so kiss me and give me an incredible good fucking now with my number one clit on earth." Katrina gave her a joyous smile and positioned her clit at the opening of Lana's twat (which by the way had finally completely sealed leaving no signs of her horse riding adventure) to start fucking. As Lana enjoyed Katrina's clit plunging in and out of her she kissed her passionately as Katrina lifted a hand to massage one of Lana's boobs and as Lana then massaged Katrina's neck and petted her hair she thought, "don't worry my little Wild Kat, I keep my promise to you, I am in no way angry, upset or disappointed with you, I only love you to death," she thought this with true love in her eyes, but then, a shadow of wrath and hate momentarily replaced it as the Orgasm Queen thought, "now Jeanette is a whole other story."


On the Aphrodite's Pleasure Pam had been awoken in a similar way to Lana that morning, only it was the tongue of the Mayor of Riverdale that was plunging in and out of her recently deflowered pussy.

"Oh Cathy," Pam said as she finally fought her way to complete consciousness, "God that feels so good." She looked down between her legs as Cathy devoured her young pussy with gusto. "Thanks for still letting me spend the night with you two, even after what happened yesterday." She looked to her side and saw Charley masturbating obviously amused by his wife's hunt for some early morning juices.

"Love you can live in our bed for the rest of our lives," Charley said leaning over and kissing her, "and if our kids disown us we may just need to find some kids to fill our bed."

Smiling at him Pam said, "I'm sure your kids are over it by now," then casting another look at his fully erect cock she said, "how about letting me get a morning snack?"

He crawled up the bed and kneeling just above her head said, "Open wide baby, suck that milk bottle right in."

Almost laughing Pam opened wide and let Charley's cock right in as she instantly started sucking it passionately.

"As for our kids," Charley then said, "I don't know if they will be ready to forgive us as easily as you think. We gave you, Jeff and your cousins something they've been asking us for years to give them; it may not be instantly acceptable to them that the situation, being isolated on a boat that is, had a lot to do with our decision to connect with you. Especially after it turned out that we weren't as isolated as we believed."

Pam let his cock drop out a minute to say, "So what are you going to say to them," and quickly sucked Charley's cock back in.

"About the only thing we can do is promise them that we'll find a way to make things a little different when we get back."

Excited Pam once more released Charley's cock saying, "You mean you're going to promise to fuck them!"

"Girl do you mind finishing what you are doing and stop interrupting," Charley said annoyed at her second pause when he was near cumming.

Giggling Pam said, "Oh sorry," and biting his cock head she sucked strongly as he started to cum in her mouth at the same time Pam herself started to cum strongly giving Cathy a flood of morning juices.

As he started to come back to his senses while Pam continued sucking his quickly softening cock back to life Charley said, "As to promising the kids we'll fuck them, I don't know if we'll go that far, but we can at least promise to share some nice drinks with them like you said the other day. The thing is to show them whatever we promise, we won't be afraid any more to go through with it, no matter what."

Pam sucked Charley's cock back into a state of readiness and finally said, "so how do you plan to demonstrate that to them?"

Charley got off Pam and allowed Cathy to take his place feeding Pam, he in the meantime went to Pam's beautiful twat and after sucking some juices still in it, he got up and stuck his cock right in it, as he pumped he said to Pam, "to demonstrate that we are not afraid anymore, I guess we'll have to fuck a barely legal if legal at all girl right in front of them at today's meeting." Smiling he then said, "Any idea where we can find a girl that fills our requirements on this boat?"

"Oh-", Pam moaned as she started to shake and felt her mouth filled with cunt juice while her pussy was filled with cum.


"You know Pet," Ron said in a half-amused, half-annoyed tone, "you are not supposed to be on this side of the bunk house," as Hannah appeared about to get up. Ron pulled her tightly on him adding, "But as long as you're here, we may as well enjoy some morning drinks and exercises." He pushed his cock deep in her cunt and after pushing his cock deep in her kissed her ardently. After finally releasing her lips he said, "So what activities do the girls have today. You won't be in the stable all day again today will you?"

Hannah's eyes smiled at her Master and sitting up to ride him in a cowgirl position she said, "We have our first boating lesson today; have you worked with Mr. Jeffries yet?"

"Yeah we were with him Thursday: careful with him, he seemed like a dull, clean cut, nothing on his mind but teaching instructor with us, but I was fucking Trixie yesterday and she told me that he fucked every single one of the Navaho, Apache, Sioux and Cherokee girls at their first boating lessons.

Hannah's eyes flashed with excitement and a lot of bliss (from feeling Ron's cock pumping in and out of her pussy) as she asked, "Did Trixie mention if he was big."

Ron shot her an annoyed look but then smiling at his Erotic Psycho said, "I believe she compared it to the oar of the boat she was rowing."

"God I can't wait," Hannah said fully squeezing Ron's cock with all her vaginal muscles at full strength.

"Whoa girl," Ron said having been momentarily dazed by Hannah's attack on his cock, "keep attacking my cock like that and your pussy may rip it out and leave it permanently inside of it."

Hannah shot Ron a mischievously evil, 'would that really be a bad thing' look, and Ron quickly said, "Which I order you never to do!" He then pulled her flat on him and turning with her assumed the top position and pumping deep and hard said, "My cock with never pump you this hard and," he suddenly started pumping extra fast and with painful plunges, "this painfully if it is not attached to me."

"Oh Master yes, yesss, cum for me Master!" Hannah said moaning painfully and erotically.

Ron leaned down and biting one of her tits hard said, "No Slave, you cum for me!" and Hannah gave a small happy yell as she started to cum and cum, Ron then allowed himself to cum fully in her twat.

As they both came down a bit from their sex highs Hannah said between kisses with Ron, "So what about you guys, what do you do today?"

"We're with Patty today," smiling he added, "I promised Ana last night that all the guys would leave Patty well filled in both ends for her. We all meet after that in the tour mobile for that family conference and she wants a special treat."

"Well she better be willing to share," Hannah said defiantly.

"I'm sure she will," smiling once more at his Psycho he asked amused, "so when do you fuck the horse."

Giggling Hannah kissed him again and then said seriously, "Soon and I want you there to help."


"He said I wouldn't believe what is happening in Maria's life," Sallie asked Stan and Laura confused. "He didn't give any clue as to what that meant?"

"No," Stan said, "He didn't talk about anything except setting up the conference."

"They didn't even let us ask how things worked out with the girls and that Rita Mars," Laura said, "at least Ana can't have killed her, yet, I'm sure they would have told us immediately if Ana were in federal prison right now."

Harry and Susan walked into the galley searching for some of Lisa's banana pancakes and sausages (she had requested, make that commanded, all passengers to sample them, as well as her immediately). "Okay," Lisa Harry said pointing to his cock, "here's my sausage just like you requested now let us get some of yours."

Lisa walked over to him and said, "Deposit it in the box please, this is suppose to be a fair trade, In giving you my bananas and sausages I am loosing a lot of fun I can have with them, so, give me some fun!"

Harry smiled and started pumping Lisa for several minutes until she felt a little satisfied and said, "Okay, I guess that was worth one banana and one sausage," turning to Susan she said, "and do you have something to trade for the bananas and sausages I've used in your breakfast?"

Susan smiled and dropping to her knees at Lisa's pussy started pumping her tongue in and out furiously for several minutes, suddenly moving up and biting Lisa's clit to get her to start flowing as she locked her mouth around Lisa's cunt and drunk some early morning juices.

"Hey," Laura said to Lisa with mock anger, "you didn't offer me any morning juices?"

"Sure I did Laura," Lisa said pointing to the table, "We have orange, apple and grape."

Looking at the choices dully Laura said, "That juice Susan just got seems way more exciting; promise me you'll save me some for lunch."

"It'll be waiting for you," Lisa said smiling.

As Harry and Susan finally sat at the table Susan said seriously to Laura, "So are you excited about that meeting later?"

"I actually can't wait," Laura said, "I want to tell the kids about the babies though they probably know by now. I noticed John and Ron throwing me some strange looks yesterday so I'm sure they at least suspect it. My obstetrician is my daughter's unofficial boyfriend after all."

"I doubt Dr. Lewis would mention anything," Stan said.

"I can't wait for the meeting either," Susan suddenly said, "I think the kids will go wild when I tell them that the wedding is definitely on."

Noticing the worried look in Sallie's eyes Harry asked, "What's wrong Sallie; Pietro didn't feed you this morning, because if he didn't, you're free to snack on me."

"Oh he fed me and Betty," Sallie said, "He always makes sure to have enough for me and Betty and even always has an extra load left over for Amy. I just can't stop wondering what might be going on in Maria's life that I wouldn't believe, I hope she's okay."

"I have to try to use that IM thing to get in contact with Henry and Martha," Lisa said, "I just gave them a quick call before shipping off to say goodbye and didn't have much time to explain what was really happening."

"I actually have to get in contact with the office later," Stan said, "I'm supposed to contact them daily, but since things are a little slow at the moment since the new fiscal year is just starting, I haven't talked to Maggie for 4 days."

"I do have to get an update from Annie Styles and Harry Fuller as well," Laura said, "even though I'm not there I am still listed as their internship advisors and need to keep in constant touch with them."

"Fine, so we'll contact the office later," Stan said to Laura, "we can talk to them together."

"Can you do me a favor when you do and upload mine and Susan's applications to Maggie? She can pass them to Mr. Carson."

"Sure and welcome to the company you two," Stan said smiling.

"You should have the kids' applications for High School ready as well," Laura said, "With Principal Green's sister and her secret love at Summer Camp with the kids, as well as two of the school officials, someone there should be able to forward them quickly to the proper personnel immediately."

"That's a good idea," Susan said, "and with Mr. Wilson here, the house is definitely already ours. I guess we're really all set."

"Almost," someone said from the door. Turning they saw Cathy, Charley, and Pam entering, quickly followed by the rest of 'Pam's Pleasure' (the name of Pam, Jeff and her cousin's garage band). Lisa quickly stopped all the cocks and demanded their sausage trade-ins.

Mayor Montgomery and Pam however went straight to the table and Cathy presented Susan and Harry with several papers which they looked over shocked.

"A marriage certificate and legal adoption papers for Jenny and Lenny," Susan asked wide eyed, and then noticing the date on them she said, "they're all dated for almost a month from now. But we'll still be here on the boat."

Confused Harry said, "Can we even get those out here?"

Smiling Cathy said, "The Mayor of the city you'll be residing in has the right to give them to you anywhere. She also has the right to legally marry you anywhere."

Taking the papers to look them over Laura said, "Susan the date on them is the date of mine and Stan's anniversary," excitedly she said, "oh please tell me your going to accept it!"

"But what about the kids, they should be present at the wedding," Susan said.

"They can be present," Charley said smiling, "we'll fix the sun deck up that day for a beautiful wedding at sea with everything including a lovely wedding cake provided by the daughter of Riverdale's award winning baker," he gave a nod to Lisa and added, "we should be able to pick up everything we need including your dress, Harry's tuxedo and the decorations at any of those Caribbean stops we'll be making."

Confused Susan said, "But what do you mean the kids can be there?"

"I think I know what he means," Stan said smiling, "we can have one of those giant screens on the sun deck that day and cybercast the wedding, it'll be as if they're right there, just like later today when we talk to them."

"In a year," Cathy said, "if everything is still going as fabulous as I know it will with you two, you can renew your vows if you want at a real church ceremony."

Susan threw Harry a questioning, 'what do you think' stare and smiling Harry said, "I think it sounds beautiful, to be able to be married out here at sea, and I very much doubt the kids will regret not being able to physically be here."

Susan smiled and kissing him said, "I guess all we have to do is get permission from Josie and Henry to break our nudity contract for an hour or two while we have the wedding."

"Oh I already talked to Mom and Dad," Pam said, "they say as long as you come back every now and then to celebrate some anniversaries you have their blessing, especially if you let Dad perform the wedding; as Captain of this ship he has the legal right to do it."

"By the way," Pam said, "Tell TXLT2 and the Loving Cousins that though they should provide a song or two at the wedding, 'Pam's Pleasure' will be in charge of the music at this party."

"Talking about Pam's Pleasure," Lisa suddenly said cutting in, "you and the Mayor have not presented me with your trade-ins yet, so which is your pleasure?" As she said this she pointed to her pussy overflowing with Mark's cum and her ass just as full as of Larry's; giggling Pam bent down and dove into her pussy while Cathy dropped behind her and dove into her ass.


"Okay," Mr. Jeffries said as he got the girls to the creek and pointed out twelve single person row boats, "I'm not one to beat around the bush so here's the deal. You will all get in a boat now, you will all row to the opposite side of the creek and you will all then turn your boats around and row back here as quickly as possible."

"Hey," Hannah said a little disappointed, "I heard none of the others girls' bunk houses had to row until after you fu—introduced yourself properly," Hannah turned a little red.

"Well Honey, here's the thing all the other girls' bunk houses only had six girls and I could get the formal introductions with all of them done in two hours, since your bunk house has twelve girls though, six of you will have to wait until next time to truly have a close encounter with this," he suddenly dropped his pants and the girls stared in awe at a 12 inch by 2 1⁄2 inch fully erect cock, "You meet him in the order you arrive," Mr. Jeffries said smiling wickedly.

All at once the girls turned and ran to the boats actually pushing some of the others out of the way to be able to grab a boat and quickly start rowing across the creek and back.

"Out of my way Toy," Dominatrix shouted to her red toy as Sandy rowed as hard as she could in front of her. "Move the boat over and block Melissa!"

"Hey," Melissa screamed angrily, "that's not fair!"

"Sorry Love," Dolly said pulling past Melissa's boat, "all's fair in sex and war!"

The Anderson sisters by the way were far in the lead with The Wilson girls Le-Ann, Maria and Rita trotting unenthusiastically in the rear.

"I can't believe you're not in first place sister," Debbie said to Katrina. "A cock like that instructor has must be full of your favorite snack."

"I'm sort of re-thinking how many strangers I want in me, I have a true soul mate and love now, do I really actually need anyone else," not believing what she herself had just said she suddenly added, "anyway I don't see you in a rush to win either."

"Since when have I been in a rush to have anyone's cock in me but John's?"

"Well get out of the way then if you don't want to win," someone screamed from behind them, because we do want to win and your blocking our way!"

Katrina and Debbie looked back at Le-Ann and Maria (it had been Maria that had spoken) and said, "Why are you in a rush?"

Maria looked back at Rita and blowing her a kiss said, "Because I may have a soul mate that I love and will never trade for anyone else, but that doesn't let me forget what I can do with a rod like Mr. Jeffries!" She suddenly sped up and rushed right between Debbie and Katrina's boat.

Katrina suddenly shot Debbie a wicked look as Maria's statement suddenly fueled a powerful lust in her cunt, and she suddenly screamed, "By Sis, you don't know what you're missing," and sped past her trying to catch up with Maria to pass her.

Thinking about both Maria's and Katrina's statements Debbie suddenly felt a burning in her own twat and speeding up screamed, "Hey, I'm not stupid, I know what I could do with a rod like that, which is why I'm going to win!"

In the end Dominatrix, Melissa, Dolly, Sandy, Maria, and Debbie came in first, in that order. The fact that Hannah, Lana, Ana and Katrina had all had a very-SATISFYING-previous day as well as morning had obviously caught up on them during the return trip and they tired out, Le-Ann and Rita unfortunately had just never been able to catch up to all those ahead of them.

When all the girls got back Mr. Jeffries said, "Well that was a fantastic first boating class," He then looked slyly at the winners and said, "now why don't the winners come right this way and I'll give you all a tour of the boat house, the rest of you are dismissed for the day.

"Well at least we'll have more time to prepare for the family meeting," Ana said to Hannah and Lana.

On hearing this Debbie said, "Hey I want to be in on any preparations for that meeting," looking at Le-Ann she said, "Le-Ann, you can take my spot in the boathouse."

Le-Ann smiled and quickly ran to join those going into the boat house.

"Hey, I came in before her," Katrina said angrily at her sister.

"Yeah, but you should be at these preparations too," Debbie said strongly, "now let's go plan."


On the Aphrodite's Pleasure Charley was getting Harry and Stan to help him with the preparations by helping him roll something onto the sun deck. "This is amazing Charley," Stan said, "How big did you say this is?"

"10 feet by 10 feet," Charley answered, "How's that for a big screen TV?"

"And you say this thing actually has an internet channel and doesn't need any connecting to an additional computer?" Harry said unbelieving.

"It's fully satellite controlled," Charley explained, "There's a remote control keyboard that you use with it in the cabinet under the screen."

"God," Stan said smiling as he gave the truly giant screen satellite TV a true examination once it was set up. "It's things like these that can make a guy wish they were rich."

"Believe me," someone said behind the guys, "Being rich is not as fun as some might believe."

The guys turned to see Cathy, Laura, and Susan come up from the galley. They all had folded seats which they arranged around a large king sized bed that had been placed right in the middle of the sun deck, directly in front of where the giant screen had just been placed.

"We should test the connection before the meeting with the kids later," Cathy added quickly, "We haven't used this for a while."

Charley fished in the cabinet under the screen and brought out the keyboard he had mentioned. Turning it on he first tuned into a regular channel to test such things as the picture (fantastically clear), the volume (incredibly loud), and finally the internet connection speed (super-fast does not do it justice).

"Well everything seems to be working so far," Charley said, and then checking the IM programs he said, "These programs however are way outdated we need an update fast."

"Oh Charley," Laura said, "let me help with that, John sent me an email this morning to help make sure we're ready."

Passing Laura the keyboard, she quickly logged on to her email and opening the letter quickly clicked on a link that took her to the Trillion website where she quickly downloaded the new IM program suggested by John. In mere minutes she set up an account under the user name used for family and personal meeting under all three major IM messaging programs.

"It works," Laura said when everything was ready.

Looking it over Stan said, "Hey Maggie's on quick click it."

Clicking the contact they saw Maggie working at her desk. Smiling Stan said, "I'm glad to see you in you're office clothes Maggie."

Maggie smiled and obviously working with her mouse to click several items on the screen finally said, "Stan, Laura hi. How's the trip. Wow nice bed."

Laura and Stan sat on the edge of the table and said, "So how is everything going?"

"Fine boss," Maggie said suddenly letting out a moan and a happy yelp.

Stan gave her a suspicious look and said, "Maggie, you wouldn't happen to be using those vibrators again would you?"

"No boss, of course, I'd never think of it; however you did catch me during my break time, that's why I was online talking to some friends."

"Maggie," Laura said suddenly suspecting something, "who else is on break right now?"

Maggie looked straight down, apparently to between her legs and said, "Annie why don't you come up a minute and say hi to Stan and Laura." As she said this she pushed her chair back to give someone room to climb from under her desk and both Stan and Laura frowned when a totally naked Annie stood up and turned to the camera. Since she was now standing completely the camera was focused directly at her open pussy as she turned.

"Stan and Laura, hi what's happening," Annie asked.

"Umm," Stan said getting suddenly very hard as he looked at the giant screen view of nothing but Annie's open dripping cunt, "Annie, we can't exactly see your face." He suddenly grabbed Laura and pulled her onto his lap allowing his suddenly completely erect cock to slip right up Laura's hot love box and he started to pump slowly.

"Oh sorry Sir," Annie said and she sat on Maggie's lap where Maggie instantly put her arms around her younger sister and started squeezing her boobs with one hand while the other dropped off the camera's view and though it could not be seen, the pumping motion of the arm it was connected to made Stan and Laura suspect where the hand had gone. "Can you see me now," Annie asked.

"Maybe a little too clearly," Laura said disapprovingly.

"Is something wrong, Laura," Annie asked a little upset, "I am on my scheduled break."

"Umm," Stan said again, "Annie has Maggie mentioned a certain office dress code to you?"

"A dress code," Annie said looking surprised, "no Sir, she hasn't mentioned anything."

"Forgive me Sir," Maggie said, "but we never talked about extending the dress code beyond me, did we?"

To read this story you need a Registration + Premier Membership
If you have an account, then please Log In or Register (Why register?)

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.