Triplet X Love Times 2 - Book 4 - Sex Camp - Cover

Triplet X Love Times 2 - Book 4 - Sex Camp

Copyright© 2006 by DoubleDxxx

Chapter 15: Toll Bridge

Erotica Sex Story: Chapter 15: Toll Bridge - Follow the Anderson kids to summer camp and the parents on their anniversary Caribbean cruise where everyone enjoys the many pleasing activities offered them on their vacations starting of course with sex.

Caution: This Erotica Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Ma/Fa   mt/ft   Ma/ft   mt/Fa   Fa/Fa   ft/ft   Fa/ft   Ma/Ma   Ma/mt   mt/mt   Mult   Teenagers   Consensual   BiSexual   Incest   DomSub   Spanking   Light Bond   Gang Bang   Group Sex   Orgy   Safe Sex   Oral Sex   Anal Sex   Sex Toys   Doctor/Nurse  

At around 2 in the morning, after several hours of partying in the Riverdale cellar, most of the guest as well as the Riverdale occupants themselves started heading for bed. The Riverdale boys had in fact been able to convince the Navaho boys to visit them, and on finding themselves with their girls for the first time in days had gone fuck crazy for hours before they even said hello to the girls (not that the Navaho girls were looking to talk either).

Only four couples remained past 2 o'clock: Lana/Katrina, Ron/Hannah, John/Debbie and one Navaho couple Trixie and her boyfriend whom she introduced as Pete.

Lana had been having hot uninterrupted sex for hours and Katrina was trying to get her to admit the reason why she hadn't been able to leave her side for all those hours. "Okay, fine," Lana finally said to Katrina, "I confess, the thought of having you snatched away from me does still make me mad."

"And the thought that Nurse Figueroa is snatching up Randy at this moment doesn't right," Katrina said smiling victoriously.

Lana wasn't sure what the best answer was, she knew exactly what Katrina was getting at, but as usual she didn't want to get into the subject; finally she said, "Let's just say that the thought of losing your clit, which is unique and irreplaceable devastates me a bit more." Lana kissed Katrina as she continued to plow her with the extra-large faux cock she had connected to the harness she was currently wearing.

"Would you like to feel some hot cum flowing in one of your holes," someone asked, "that's if your Queen doesn't mind; she's free to stay and continue filling your other holes."

Katrina looked up and saw Pete and Trixie, Pete was a very handsome blond and blue-eyed young man who was, in no doubt, a football player. As Katrina evaluated his size (cock size that is) she said, "Wow, so you two were finally able to pull apart, ehhh?"

"Let's just say we both agreed to end the night with something different," Trixie said smiling. "Those nice Anderson boys over there promised to fill my cunt and ass with their cream while the Anderson girl with them offered to fill my mouth with a gallon of cunt juice (she seems a little overeager to serve me for some reason but I sampled what she's offering and it is delicious)."

As she said this Debbie came over and smiling said, "Well they're ready for you; I just have to see where I'll fit in."

"Why don't you stay with us," Pete said, "I'd actually like to talk to you and your sister a while."

Debbie looked a little puzzled, she wasn't even sure how this guy knew that Katrina and her were sisters, she decided to stay anyway since it would be too crowded on the other side.

In no time, Debbie and Katrina were lying in a 69 across the bunk sucking each others clits (Debbie had actually forgotten what a joy she had always gotten from sucking Katrina's fantastic clit), while Pete was impaling Katrina's ass on one side of the bunk with his nice large cock, and Lana was fucking Debbie's pussy on the other side with the faux cock.

After a while of mutual moaning around each others clits, Debbie released Katrina's clit long enough to say, "So what did you want to talk to us about?"

"Business," Pete said seriously. "You two don't remember me but I was at a fund raiser at the Wilson Estate around 2 1⁄2 to 3 years ago and we met. You probably remember my Mom and Dad; no one forgets them once they meet them; Casey and Carrie."

Katrina stopped sucking Debbie's clit and said, "The Vangraves; you're Peter Vangrave?"

"Just call me Pete, please. I don't like the family name, for some reason it spooks a lot of people."

"Yeah," Debbie said, "we know what you mean, well about that anyway; what do you mean about business though?"

"Well, as much as we might want to hide who we are," Pete said, "there's no denying that we come from families whose business, for generations, has been to make money. We know a good business opportunity when we see one, and this connecting bridge of yours between the boys' and girls' camps is a gold mine. Trixie told me about your wall of glory also, every boy and girl in this camp would pay good money to visit either your wall or this cellar; there are a lot of people that need to make up their cock and cunt fixes."

"Wait a minute," Lana said angrily; she had been quietly listening up to now, feeling almost like she was out of her league, but now she said, "you want us to turn our bunk house into some sort of brothel?"

"No," Pete said calmly, "I want you to return it to what it has always been; the bridge between the boys' and girls' camps. The only difference being that since it belongs to Riverdale now; campers wanting to use the bridge would be expected to pay a toll on either side. Let's say: $10 for a visit to your wall, $15 for a pre-arranged visit to your wall with someone in particular, $20 for a visit down here with anyone available, and $30 dollars for a pre-arranged visit down here with someone in particular; payable as I said, on both sides of the bridge."

"OHPF has a mission to bring safe sex awareness to all and keep people clean," Lana said disgustedly, "we're not about to turn this into a haven for one night stands with strangers!"

"Then consider it an opportunity to further your mission," Pete said smiling, "there's always a way to make money and do good at the same time."

"I don't follow you," Lana said confused.

"Well," Pete said thinking, "what if besides the payment any person hoping to enter your bunk house had to present a free, easy to get ticket, what do you think the campers here would do?"

"Well I for one would go get that easy to get ticket," Katrina said smiling.

"I guess my clit answered the question," Lana said still confused, "but I still don't see what it has to do with OHPF's mission."

"Well," Pete said with an air of someone explaining that one plus one equals two, "what if the required ticket for entering is an updated STD test result proving them safe to enter your bunk house?"

Lana's eyes suddenly flashed with understanding as she finally caught on, but then said, "It won't work, all the campers here are minors and need permission for a doctor to perform something like a blood test."

"But all the campers have permission for the camp doctor to treat them," Debbie said excitedly, "it's a requirement of the application."

"That's right," Katrina said, "Queen, Randy has permission to test every kid on this camp!"

"All they would need," Pete said smiling as he started to cum in Katrina's ass, "is a good reason to go and get tested."

Lana smiled as she drilled Debbie's cunt hard and Debbie began to scream as she came.


"Explain to us again how you got permission to test everyone that wants to be tested here at camp," John said perplexed.

"Trixie went with me to Director Green and to Randy," Lana said, updating her bunk mates on the green light for OHPF's latest project; the offering of free STD tests like the ones used during their tour to all the campers who wanted it.

"I take it you didn't mention the added incentive we're providing the campers to go get tested," Ron said smiling.

"Damn," Lana said mocking anger, "I knew I forgot to mention something; anyway John already checked and the network we were using with Aunt Joyce is still operational. I contacted Aunt Joyce and let her know what we were planning and she gave us her blessing to continue using it. She also talked to a friend of hers at the local hospital and put Randy in direct contact with him; he's the superintendent of the hematology department, he's sworn all the supplies and aid we need to quickly test all that want to be tested."

"And how will the other campers learn of the extra incentive for getting tested," Katrina asked smiling.

"The Navahos are handling that, they're giving the other bunk houses on both sides of the camp a special flyer with the service prices and special requirement; they're also handing out forms like the ones we used on the tour for quick data gathering."

"And what do the Navahos expect to get out of all this," John asked.

"Besides 30% of what we actually make, they want regular free access to our wall and cellar," Debbie said.

Continuing her update Lana said, "The testing starts tomorrow and will be offered for three days; by the first party on Friday we're hoping to have everyone tested and everyone knowing who is safe to fully join up with; any questions?"

"I have a question," Rita said looking a little serious.

"What is it Rita," Lana asked.

"Has any program been developed or even considered for those that test positive?"

The question caught Lana a bit off guard and she suddenly realized that she didn't have the faintest idea what to do with those that were STD positive. "I guess I'll talk to them," Lana said weakly.

"Why don't you make that my department," Rita said, "have Dr. Lewis give those that test positive my name and I'll talk to them individually and I'll try to set up a group meeting on Sunday's while we're here to explain how life is going on for me," as she said this she pulled Maria to her side and kissing her added, "and how it will continue to go on for them too."

"Fantastic," Lana said smiling, "Like you say, that's your department!"


During the rest of the day the Navahos (boys and girls) worked to deliver the news to every bunk house on their individual sides and take them several notices and forms. The first notice was a memo from Director Green herself which read:

"Dear Campers,

The Sun View Hill Summer Camp is proud to announce, in cooperation with Triplet X Love Times 2 and the OHPF club of Riverdale, a safe sex awareness program to be held for 3 days starting tomorrow.

At the core of the program is the offer of free STD tests to all campers willing to participate. We hope all of you will find your safety and the safety of those you claim to love important enough to participate.

Director Amelia Green"

As well as the above announcement, all bunk houses also received the following notice and were ordered to keep it hidden from all authorities.

"Has segregation got you down? Are you finding yourself in need of companionship of the opposite sex? Riverdale has what you need, just CUM and enjoy our services! Open from 9am to 9pm.

SERVICES AND PRICES
Wall of Glory
Any Cock/Cunt - $10.00 for MO*
****Pre-arranged Specific Cock/Cunt $15.00 for MO*
Close Encounters
Anyone Available - $20.00/hr.
Pre-arranged Specific Meeting - $30.00/hr.
*MO — Male Orgasm
*For specific pre-arranged meetings see Pete and Trixie (Navahos)
IMPORTANT NOTE: BESIDES PAYMENT ANYONE WISHING TO ENTER THE RIVERDALE BUNK HOUSE MUST HAVE AN UPDATED STD TEST RESULT
"

The final papers delivered to the different bunk houses were the blank data forms to be filled out before reaching the infirmary to make the test process go quicker.


Later that morning Lana discussed the upcoming tests with Dr. Lewis in the infirmary. "So you gave each bunk house a specific time to be here," Lana asked Randy.

"When it became obvious that, for some reason," he threw Lana and Katrina suspicious looks, "pretty much everyone plans to get tested, I decided a better system was needed for organizing the testing than having long lines of first come, first serve testees waiting on either side of the building for the next three days."

To read this story you need a Registration + Premier Membership
If you have an account, then please Log In or Register (Why register?)

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.