Triplet X Love Times 2 - Book 3 - The Pleasures of Camping - Cover

Triplet X Love Times 2 - Book 3 - The Pleasures of Camping

Copyright© 2006 by DoubleDxxx

Chapter 9: The Backyard Project

Erotica Sex Story: Chapter 9: The Backyard Project - Follow a sexually charged Anderson family on their combination tour and family camping trip where sex follows them to every stop not to mention a mystery stalker that has made the youngest daughter the target of terror.

Caution: This Erotica Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Ma/Fa   mt/ft   Ma/ft   mt/Fa   Fa/Fa   ft/ft   Fa/ft   Ma/Ma   Ma/mt   mt/mt   Mult   Teenagers   Consensual   BiSexual   Incest   DomSub   Spanking   Light Bond   Gang Bang   Group Sex   Orgy   Safe Sex   Oral Sex   Anal Sex   Food  

Dr. Lewis walked up to the front door of the Anderson house and just stood there a few minutes. He had just gotten off the web with Lana and Katrina and they had had a very satisfying chat together. In the end most of the other, if not all of the other females, on the trip had come into, or maybe the proper phrase is 'CUM in', the tour buses Recreation room. He had left them preparing to watch some movies Ron had just brought in with that red-headed cousin of theirs. The point was though that they had all once more encouraged him to spend the time the construction crew would be working in his house here. Strangely enough though, the exact same construction company (there weren't many in Riverdale) would be working here too. The difference was that where they would be working throughout the interior as well as the exterior of his house, they'd only be working outside this house.

Finally knocking (Lana had actually left him a set of keys before they left, but he didn't feel too comfortable using them yet) he waited and wondered if Pietro or Amy would be wearing clothes when they answered the door. Making a quick analysis he decided they will both be wearing clothes to answer the door, but if it is Amy, she'll strip the minute he got in, whereas Pietro may well keep his clothes on for as long as he was there.

The door opened and Amy smiled at him. The doctor had actually never really seen her, he'd met her, yes, especially that day he had breakfast there, but he had never really taken an opportunity to look at her. He didn't want to piss of Lana, especially while nearing PMS mode. He looked deep in her eyes and two words instantly popped into the sexologist's head, 'SEX STARVED' and it's only been a day since the Andersons left.

"Dr. Lewis, welcome. I just talked to Stan and Laura and they said I should be expecting you this morning. Have you eaten something?"

Dr. Lewis studied Amy's clothes for a few seconds and almost laughed out loud, he was able to control himself though and keep his cold stern look, his cock was having a little difficulty keeping calm too. He had no doubt he'd be constantly fucking this gorgeous red-head while he stayed here, but he would not let any female have mental and emotional control over him. It was a lesson he had demonstrated to his Lana on the first day of the previous school year.

"Yes Ms. Bradson, I had a little something on my way over. Is that a nurse's uniform you're wearing?"

"Please, call me Amy," Amy smiled mischievously at the doctor as she said this. "And yes, this is my volunteer nurse's uniform. I heard the bell and I couldn't just come answer in my birthday suit without being sure who it was so I grabbed the first thing in my closet and threw it on."

Dr. Lewis threw another look at her 'volunteer nurse's uniform' and giggled within; the suit was around 2 sizes too small for her, her boobs (and beautiful boobs they were) kept popping out of the extra-low cut top, the uniforms skirt did not even reach the bottom of her pubic area (a lovely bald pubic area) so her dripping pussy was always in view.

"Let me help you with that," she said bending over.

The doctor got an incredible view of her perfect ass as she bent down and his cock must have grown to full size as for a second it believed that beautiful mouth was heading straight for it, but then she grabbed the suitcase Dr. Lewis had dropped by his side and standing slowly she said, "You'll be in the boys' room. Please follow me."

"This woman is an expert tease," Dr. Lewis thought, "if I don't fight for control I'll be in bed with her the moment we enter the boys' room."

Amy was walking slowly in front of him making sure that as they climbed the steps he had a very clear view at every second of her winking cunt as it opened and closed with every step she took.

Dr. Lewis looked back at the trail of cunt juice that had been left and when he turned to look forward again his face crashed right into the moist pink beauty that was Amy's pussy.

"Oh, I'm sorry doctor, just picking something up from the steps; I shouldn't have stopped so suddenly."

"That's okay Amy, it's really my fault, I should have been looking forward at all times." As she was still bent down right in front of his face, Dr. Lewis appeared to be talking directly to Amy's open pussy. A few more drops of cunt juice leaked out and fell right into the Doctor's mouth. As he tasted the drops of Amy juice in his mouth the doctor almost went wild with desire and wanted to bury his tongue right then and there in Amy's so obviously needy cunt. But he was able to resist saying to himself, "No, the first time will be on my terms. I have to lay down the law. Not to mention, I have to talk to Lana and Katy and get their okay first. I know they won't mind but since this will obviously be a daily and probably even more than once daily thing while they're away, I should have they're official blessing."

As they finally reached the boys' room Amy put the suitcase down by the bed and she suddenly sat down right on the edge of the bed spreading her legs wide open and lying back with her eyes closed.

"I can't believe how tired I suddenly feel," she said. She stayed lying down as if resting, but she was obviously waiting for something. When after a few minutes what she most desired hadn't CUM she finally opened her eyes and raised her head to see what the doctor was doing.

"Dr. Lewis, what are you doing," she said when she spotted him sitting on the desk chair which he had rolled to right in front of Amy's open and hungry pussy. He was pumping his 10 inches of extra thick meat rapidly and Amy stared at it with a lust beyond what she'd ever felt before.

"What does it look like I'm doing? I'm relieving a little tension someone left my cock with."

"But why—why don't—why not—well you know what I'm trying to say!"

"I'm not going to fuck you yet Amy."

Amy looked seriously disappointed, "but I'm safe," she said, "I have my documentation!"

"I know Amy, I did the test myself, remember? The truth is that your mouth, pussy and ass are all beautiful and I can't wait to be pumping my cock into them all, but I have to talk to with my 'Queen' and my 'Wild Kat' first. I know they won't mind, but since we want to build a triangle of trust it should be discussed first as you see these 10 inches of mine that I'm pumping," he got up and started pumping right over her; she was going crazy because she could smell the pre-cum and she was so hungry, Pietro had left very early on some errand that day and had not given her a little breakfast, "once I get the okay, this warm hard piece of meat of mine will be pumping in you two or three times a day."

"But I'm hungry now," Amy said almost begging.

"I'm aware of that, that's why you're going to open your mouth and wait patiently and I'll give you a good sample of what to expect on a daily basis. Now, Nurse Bradson, open wide and say 'Ahh!'"

Amy opened her mouth and Dr. Lewis started cumming and cumming and cumming right into Amy's mouth, every now and then she would have to close her mouth and swallow she would then end up with a face full of cum which, when the Doctor had finally finished cumming, she pushed into her mouth and sucked wildly. Her eyes showing she was in heaven.

"Are you feeling better Amy? Did your medicine help a little," the doctor asked.

"A little," Amy said smiling, "but you better get that permission slip to examine me completely fast, or I'll just go to another doctor, understand!"

"Absolutely," and helping Amy up he suddenly squeezed her hand while with the other hand he suddenly pulled her clit triggering and unbelievable (for such minor contact) orgasm in Amy from which she was still recovering when she stepped out.

After completely settling into the boys' room Dr. Lewis took a quick shower and changed into his work suit, the STD clinic wasn't opening that day until 11 and he had wanted to take advantage of the free morning to become familiar with the Anderson house, now however, he truly had to leave and he told Amy, whom he stopped to say goodbye to in the kitchen, "I have to leave for work now," he bent over and gave her a warm kiss, "I don't know what time I'll be out tonight so don't wait up for me, Lana left me some keys so I'll let myself in." Leaning over he gave her another kiss and said, "Love you dear."

Amy smiled at him and said, "Love you too honey, bye now."

As he walked out she had to laugh and she definitely felt a lot better than she had just been feeling. Even though the doctor had given her the two things she was most craving (a mouthful of hot cum and an incredible orgasm) she had been feeling a little depressed about not having been able to get him to break all reserves and just fuck her silly, she felt it meant she was losing it. However, there was something about this 'I'm your loving husband on my way to work, you're my beautiful wife staying to tend to the home' manner with which the doctor was leaving that made her feel not only that she still had it, but that she definitely had him.

"I guess Lana is right," Amy thought, "there is no one better to have sex with (or even not to have sex with) than a professional sexologist."

She suddenly called behind him saying, "Honey, call me if you think you might make it for dinner!"

"I'll do that dear," he called back from the door which he opened to find a very beautiful young brown haired woman in construction clothes about to knock.

"Mr. Anderson," the woman said questionably.

"No, I'm sorry; the Anderson family is on vacation. You must be in charge of the backyard project," he noticed the name tag over her very full and lovely right boob which read 'Project Manager — Lisa Wise'.

"Oh," she said; Dr. Lewis noticed the sad look in her face that told him she had very much been looking forward to dealing with the Andersons in person.

Just then Amy came out having heard the conversation and saw Lisa at the door. Feeling it best not to draw any attention, if in fact any more needed to be drawn, to the fact that Amy was for some reason still in her nurse's costume, Dr. Lewis simply said, "Amy this is Lisa Wise, she is in charge of the backyard project," to Lisa, who looked startled by the fact the doctor knew her name, he said, "Amy will be supervising the project for the family." Then as a sort of explanation as well as to satisfy his curiosity he said, "I notice that your name is Wise," he said this looking straight at her name tag and she suddenly smiled, "I was wondering, are you in any way related to Martha and Henry Wise?"

"They're my brother and sister," Lisa said in a 'do you know them' tone.

"They were both former students of mine, and they are part of the OHPF club of which I am faculty advisor. My name is Dr. Lewis by the way."

"So you're the famous Dr. Lewis everyone talks about," Lisa said smiling and holding out her hand, "you know, your teachings have not only my whole household, but my entire work crew, at least two others of which are also related to OHPF members taking regular STD tests. Every one of us is One Hundred Per—" suddenly stopping what she was about to say she finished lamely, "all of us are negative."

"I'm glad to hear that," Dr. Lewis said smiling inside, quite sure that this entire crew she mentioned had brought their documentation with them in hopes of finding an Anderson boy or girl to show it to. "Good day now," having said that he stepped out leaving Lisa in Amy's hungry hands.

Once alone with her Amy said, "come in please; we can discuss how it will go better from in here."

Now that her eyes weren't on the delicious doctor, Lisa took a good look at the scrumptious red-headed 'naughty nurse' bombshell before her. She studied her tits that had popped out of her uniform long and hard before letting her gaze travel down and study her completely exposed beautiful bald cunt.

To read this story you need a Registration + Premier Membership
If you have an account, then please Log In or Register (Why register?)

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.