Triplet X Love Times 2 - Book 3 - The Pleasures of Camping - Cover

Triplet X Love Times 2 - Book 3 - The Pleasures of Camping

Copyright© 2006 by DoubleDxxx

Chapter 8: Wood Nymphs

Erotica Sex Story: Chapter 8: Wood Nymphs - Follow a sexually charged Anderson family on their combination tour and family camping trip where sex follows them to every stop not to mention a mystery stalker that has made the youngest daughter the target of terror.

Caution: This Erotica Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Ma/Fa   mt/ft   Ma/ft   mt/Fa   Fa/Fa   ft/ft   Fa/ft   Ma/Ma   Ma/mt   mt/mt   Mult   Teenagers   Consensual   BiSexual   Incest   DomSub   Spanking   Light Bond   Gang Bang   Group Sex   Orgy   Safe Sex   Oral Sex   Anal Sex   Food  

"CUMMMMINNNG! Ahh, oh-oh-oh," Jenny tried to take control of her body a little and she was trying to get her toy to ease up a little on her pussy; as usual, however, her slave was finding it very difficult to separate her mouth from Jenny's overflowing love cup.

The other 3 female couples: Ana and Katrina, Lana and Debbie, and Hannah and Laura, as well as the one male couple, Ron and Robert, all started following Jenny's lead.

As she finally started coming down from her sexual high for a moment, and she finally managed to get her slave to sit on her lap for awhile while Jenny played with Sandy's tits, Jenny said, "God, I hate you two so much! I want to fuck you to death until you fill my mouth with some of those rare juices."

They were sitting in the Recreation Room and they had just watched three movies (actually two movies and one video clip): 'The Mistress of Pain and the Loving Cousins', 'The Master's New Look and his Pet's Special Gift' and 'A Rare Gusher' (all homemade, which, considering they were sitting in one of the largest library of professional movies any of them had ever been in, seemed strange).

"Yeah, well you wouldn't believe what my brothers and I did for two hours straight after we first watched 'A Rare Gusher'," Ron said smiling.

"Let me guess, you busted into the girls' room and each grabbed a sister and fucked them non-stop trying to get them to ejaculate for you," Jenny said smiling.

"How did you guess," Lana said as Debbie continued drinking her juices from her kneeling position between her legs.

"Because that's what she wants to do," Hannah said bringing her head up from Laura's twat for a second to answer.

"God, it is exciting," Sandra said, "I promised my master I'll dedicate my life to trying to get her to ejaculate for me."

"Yeah," Jenny said kissing Sandra's neck a few times, "Just remember you can't live with your tongue in my pussy." Sandra actually dropped her head sadly when Jenny said this and she added, "But I promise you a good breakfast, lunch and dinner as well as a midnight snack every day for the rest of our lives together."

Sandra raised her head and smiling happily turned around to face her master and lock lips with her. "Thank you so much Master," she said as she continued kissing her, "I love you so much."

Watching them Katrina said (moaning every now and then as Ana refused in any way to give up sucking her amazing clit) "Wow Ron, I can't believe that you missed the presence of a true submissive in your house."

"Who said I missed it; I admit I wasn't the very first to recognize Sandra for what she was, but by her second night at home I had confirmed the suspicions."

"Wait a minute," Jenny said, "you're saying that not only you, but someone else knew about my Sandy and neither of you wanted to claim her?"

Ron saw Sandra look sadly to the floor on hearing this and said quickly, "It's not that we didn't want to claim her, it's that we couldn't; I learned at the beginning of last year with two additional pets I picked up (Louise and Marilyn) that one slave at a time per master" (he looked directly at Jenny as he said this, as if trying to pass on some wise old advise to the rookie master), "is the best way to go for both to be truly happy. As to the first person to discover Sandy, well she's actually only around once a month, but she passed her suspicions on to my slave while Hannah helped prepare that DVD we just watched. I'm sure everyone noticed Sandra's joy as the Mistress whipped her butt."

"It was beautiful," Sandra said excitedly and looking at Hannah with true love said, "if you ever see the Mistress again will you tell her that I'll never forget that she is truly the first one to show me what I truly am, and that I will never stop loving her for that as long as I live?"

"I'll be sure to tell her," Hannah said smiling.

"Hey," Lana said suddenly, "are we slowing down?"

"Oh I hope so," Debbie said raising her head once more from Lana's twat. "It's been almost 24 hours since our last rest stop. Without my motion sickness pills," she threw Katrina an angry and hateful look, "which so mysteriously vanished, I've had to use a non-stop flow of cum and cunt juice to keep me from getting sick."

"Well," Laura said smiling, "I guess it's lucky you're making the trip with this family. I'm sure no one has denied you a drink."

Debbie smiled and said, "No, no one has denied it, but a few were starting to complain that I've already drained them out of a weeks worth of fluids."

Just then a message came over the buses intercom system: "We'll be pulling into the first resort in fifteen minutes," John (who was currently driving) said, "Everyone should start getting into some proper clothes now."

"Oh no," Robert said, really upset, leaning over and kissing Ron's neck a few times as he continued to pump his ass.

"What's wrong brother, aren't you excited about reaching our first destination," Sandra questioned.

"Well yeah," Robert said smiling, but then added sadly looking at Ron in front of him, "but it means I'll have to pull my cock out of your ass," he hugged Ron tightly as if not wanting to let go of him ever, "and he is not ready to be let out yet!"

"I'll tell you what," Ron said turning around so they were facing each other, "just keep pumping until you cum then two of the girls can clean us up,"

"I'LL DO IT," screamed Katrina, Jenny and Hannah all at once.

"See," Ron said, "how long can it take to put on a pair of shorts and a t-shirt anyway," he leaned over and locking lips with Robert began sucking his tongue fiercely as Robert continued pumping.

Lana, who had gotten up with the other females when the announcement was made, walked over to Katrina and kissing her whispered, "Oh yeah, red is his color."


"It's even more packed than they expected," Debbie was telling everyone in the Recreation Room of the tour mobile, "They've actually had to start turning some customers away for the next two days. But our parking has been reserved for a while; they say they know you are the reason for all the last minute additions."

As official tour coordinators the Wilson kids had insisted on going in first and talking to the resort's owners.

Jason now got up and said, "They've reserved a table at the very entrance for us to put the stuff we want to sell as well as all those info tracks you brought Lana."

"Great," Lana said, "I'll get the stuff now."

"You don't do anything," Katrina said angrily. "Remember, you're one of the stars, you don't do anything but: perform, get waited on hand and foot, and supply me with an endless supply of Lana juice as my salary for taking care of that part! UNDERSTAND!"

"Wow," Lana said looking deep into Katrina's eyes, "I almost feel like I should say, 'yes Master', but I got you."

Debbie continued, "Now we've divided the tour coordination duties into four: Vehicle, Location, Memorabilia and Stage. I'm in charge of location so I'll be the one dealing directly with all the resort owners and bringing you all the information on where you'll be parked, where to set up the table—"

"—where the bathroom and showers are," Ron said questionably.

Debbie smiled and said, "yeah that too. Stan, I'm placing you in charge of the vehicle duties, your team will be in charge of keeping the tour mobile up and running; besides driving that includes keeping it gassed and when we get to these resorts emptying the waste section and refilling the water containers."

"My team," Stan questioned a little amused with Debbie's sudden 'I'm in charge' attitude.

"Yes, Laura, John and Hannah are on your team, and since my job as location coordinator is pretty simple, I'll be available to help your team also. Now, like Katrina said, the group members shouldn't do much to strain or over-exert themselves, but they should be available to help if necessary."

"Jenny, Sandy Lana and Ana," Katrina said, "you four are with me at the memorabilia table. There should be at least one person at the table at all times and we're in charge of keeping it well stocked."

Jason then said, "Lenny, Robert Ron and of course Don you four are on my team, we're in charge of setting up the equipment, making sure everything on the stage is in working order, and keeping the show going."

"So are there any questions," Debbie asked.

Ana raised her hand and when Debbie called on her to speak asked, "When do we pitch our tents and start roasting marshmallows over an open fire while telling ghost stories?"

"Right after every single one of you pays me for my efforts as location coordinator," Debbie said very seriously as she started stripping, "Come on, you can all pay me in the BED room, the sooner I am overflowing with cum in every single hole, the sooner you can get to those marshmallows."

Everybody looked at her and starting to shrug they all stripped and John said, "Come on, let's follow the leader."


Three hours later Ana and Lana found themselves I charge of the memorabilia table; Katrina, Jenny and Sandy had all gone to restock the supplies. In the first three hours they had completely sold out everything they had set out and only a few stacks of the info tracts remained including one special tract written by Lana Anderson entitled, 'Safe Sex is a Joke'.

"Lana, what do you mean by, 'Safe Sex is a Joke'," a tall brunette woman asked.

"How did you know I was Lana?"

"I figured those individual letters on your tops are there for a reason," the woman said smiling.

Lana looked at her shocked and said, "You're not a sexologist are you?"

The woman was now the one looking surprised and said, "Well I did minor in it at medical school, but my specialty is Infectious Diseases, STDs in particular. So what does it mean," she repeated holding up the tracts front page. "I mean I plan to read it but I'd be interested in having a summary from the author herself."

"It deals with the beauty of true sex and how if you truly want to enjoy it, no mere condom can ever protect you. Being a doctor you know that STD infections, HIV and AIDS especially, can be gotten through a simple exchange of body fluids. For a mere condom to protect you, you'd have to do nothing during sex but have the guy drill you slowly, probably only in missionary, to guarantee it doesn't get so hot and intense (which sex should always be by the way) that the condom ends up breaking. As for the other beauties of sex: cunningulus, analingulus, a little exchange of golden juices now and then, those are definitely out; what are you going to do, put a condom on your tongue? Even sucking a beautiful boob is a risk because what if the girl lactates (something a lot of girls would love to do during sex); you know of course that the infection can be passed through breast milk. Hell, who can truly say that it isn't found in our spit and in our sweat, they're bodily fluids also. What we can't exchange spit anymore? Anyway, what it comes down to is that true beautiful sex is always a risk and as someone asked me at the beginning of this past school year, have you ever heard of a 'safe risk'?"

The woman had been listening intently to Lana's explanation and now smiling said, "But you have a solution for sex lovers like yourself to stay safe don't you?"

"The solution is pretty simple, test yourself regularly and don't have sex with anyone that doesn't have documented proof that they're safe. Once you're with a person you know is truly safe, not only can you freely participate (without the need of a condom even) in every single sexual position, maneuver and kinky idea ever invented (not to mention that you can invent yourself) but you can truly enjoy it knowing you have no worries of contamination."

"That sounds pretty logical and straight-forward," the woman said, "hell, a giant group of totally clean people could even form a club or something making a pack to be faithful only to other club members and it would guarantee them all the sex they wanted and all the protection they ever needed."

Lana smiled at the woman and said, "What is your name doctor?"

"Joyce Livingston and I'm very happy to meet you; both of you," she said, suddenly realizing that Ana had been very attentive also and she had not once said a word to greet her. "Will you be offering free STD testing during this tour? It's actually a very simple thing to test for all STDs: a simple blood test, a quick delivery to a hematology lab, and a computer to email those wishing to be tested their results is all you'd need."

Speaking for the first time Ana said, "Well, we'd have the computer, but as well as the connection to a hematology lab, the test tubes and the needles a person would need for something like that, I think we'd also need a licensed doctor don't you?"

"Well I'm a licensed doctor," Joyce said, "one with two months vacation time due her because she never wants to take a vacation from helping people. My co-workers pretty much kidnapped me to bring me to this resort. I'd be honored to help with your awareness campaign by providing the blood tests. Samples could be kept fresh and sent to the nearest hospital where they'd actually be tested by the hematologist; results would then be listed for us to quickly email those tested."

"List the results where," Ana said suspiciously.

"On a medical network that could be set up in a few minutes and which we would be able to access from any computer with internet capabilities," Joyce said smiling.

Lana was listening attentively and smiling said, "You've done this many times before haven't you?"

"Yes, but I've never had the backing and promotion of an awesome rock group to help stimulate interest before."


After much discussion with the Anderson Tribe about the last minute plans, plans which both John and Hannah insisted begin with a full confirmation of Dr. Joyce Livingston's identity, they all accepted the use of the tour mobile (the first section only) for the blood tests. John and Hannah, after having confirmed that Dr. Livingston was not only real, but very well known and respected in her field, volunteered to help her with the data work necessary to keep track of those tested.

"Dr. Livingston I presume," John said when she first came aboard the bus.

To read this story you need a Registration + Premier Membership
If you have an account, then please Log In or Register (Why register?)

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.