Triplet X Love Times 2 - Book 3 - The Pleasures of Camping - Cover

Triplet X Love Times 2 - Book 3 - The Pleasures of Camping

Copyright© 2006 by DoubleDxxx

Chapter 7: On the Road at Last

Erotica Sex Story: Chapter 7: On the Road at Last - Follow a sexually charged Anderson family on their combination tour and family camping trip where sex follows them to every stop not to mention a mystery stalker that has made the youngest daughter the target of terror.

Caution: This Erotica Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Ma/Fa   mt/ft   Ma/ft   mt/Fa   Fa/Fa   ft/ft   Fa/ft   Ma/Ma   Ma/mt   mt/mt   Mult   Teenagers   Consensual   BiSexual   Incest   DomSub   Spanking   Light Bond   Gang Bang   Group Sex   Orgy   Safe Sex   Oral Sex   Anal Sex   Food  

Stan was concerned again the next day when not only Harry and Susan but all of their kids as well, were missing. Ana also was absent from the breakfast table but at least he knew where she was; Ana had taken her costume (the more g-rated version one) to Patty's house and would be going directly to the ceremony with her later on. But, as to where all his guests were, he had no idea.

"Look Dad," Ron said, "trust me, they're okay; Robert emailed me last night that everything was perfect."

"He emailed you," Stan said surprised, "how exactly did he email you?"

"Ana left me her phone to lend them. Ana wanted absolutely no disturbances during her last night with Patty so she wouldn't need it."

"Are you going to tell me what you kids have up your sleeves," then smiling he added as he looked over the bodies of his five naked kids "if you had any sleeves that is."

"They should be back within the hour," Ron said, "you'll find out then."

Sighing and a little mad about the secrecy Stan said, "And don't you think your pet should be sitting in a chair rather than on your cock while she eats breakfast. Didn't you spend most of last night rewarding her for passing her test!?!"

"That's sort of why I'm avoiding hard chairs at the moment," Hannah said smiling.

"I had to spend most of the night licking and sucking her ass cheeks and butt hole just so she could sit on a soft surface today," Lana said angrily.

"By the way," Ron said to her smiling, "thanks for that I owe you an extra special private fuck session later; just you and me."

"Really," Lana said suddenly smiling, "it's a deal, though it has to be tonight, I have a big threesome planned for after the ceremony with Randy and Katy. I especially want to be with Randy since his 10 inches will be away from my cunt for more than a month when we leave."

They heard the front door and a little later the Wilson kids entered the dining room, "Great," Katrina said, "we haven't missed breakfast. We were worried we had and we were all pretty hungry. With all of you studying and preparing for those tests yesterday, we haven't had a decent meal in days." She went straight to Lana and dropping between her legs started to eat. Debbie and Jason didn't even say anything, they just walked over to John and Don respectively and dropping to their knees started feasting also.

Realizing there was no way he'd get the kids' attentions back before they had all completed breakfast, Stan went back to the kitchen table to eat with Laura.

Just then they heard the front door again and in a few minutes they were joined by Harry and Susan at the kitchen table as their kids went on to the dining room.

"You two look happy," Laura said, "when you didn't show up for two nights we were worried one of our kids might have you in chains."

"Then again," Stan added smiling, "that would probably have them very happy also."

"Well," Susan said, "no one had us in chains; we were locked in a bomb shelter with no way of escaping for 24 hours. We then decided to spend another complete night there with the kids, mine and Harry's kids," then looking at Harry and smiling she said, "Our kids!"

Laura and Stan looked at them questionably and Susan held out her hand to give them a good view of what was on it.

Stan's eyes popped, "Susan, you're wearing a wedding ring!"

"I have one too," Harry said holding out his hand.

"Are the two of you—" Laura couldn't quite say it.

Susan however answered anyway, "Officially no, we don't have any paperwork, but we made a deal to merge our families and if everything works out, next summer you and Stan will be our best man and maid-of-honor."

Laura shot up and running over to Susan gave her an incredible congratulations kiss saying, "Susan, Harry, this is fantastic, I'm so happy for the two of you!"

"So where did you get the rings," Stan asked, still a bit in shock.

"There's a jewelry store in the mall we passed walking back from the beach, the owner was just opening up when we passed and we decided we may not have the paperwork to show we're husband and wife now, but there was no need not to have the symbols." Harry kissed Susan passionately and added, "Because that's what Susan is now, my wife, whether the law says so or not."

"And the kids are all okay with this arrangement," Laura asked a bit concerned.

"Who do you thing arranged to have us kidnapped together with a bunch of 'The Parent Trap' movies in the first place," Harry said.

"Really," Stan said smiling, "sounds definitely like one of Ron's plans."

"Oh yes," Susan said, "he was definitely the mastermind; I have to remember to thank him later."


At the ceremony that afternoon, the Anderson family finally got to meet the mother of the kids they'd been fucking for almost a year now. However, the event was pretty well programmed from start to finish and there wasn't very much time for personal conversation. During Triplet X Love Times 2's final song, though, the mayor did lean over and whisper to Stan and Laura, "Your kids are amazing, and I think your relationship with them is wonderful. I often wish I could be allowed to be as close with my kids as you are with yours and with mine for that matter," she added smiling happily.

After the ceremony Lana went with Katrina to Dr. Lewis' house, while Ana drove Patty to the airport; Patty had listed Ana as an official driver of her car and given her the paperwork so she could drive back home after Patty's plane left. Patty's small two passenger car would then remain in the Anderson garage with Stan's small two passenger car over the summer. Being that in two days they would be on the road and without much hope of private moments, several of the others vanished after the ceremony as well. John and Debbie had reserved the bomb shelter for the night; Ron and Hannah kicked Pietro and Amy out of the Mistress' bed chamber for the night; Don totally vanished with Jason, no one knew where at the time; Jenny took advantage of the fact that the boys' room was to be totally empty and dragging Sandra up there (literally) Jenny continued training her new toy; Susan and Harry decided to spend one more night alone together so they had Robert and Lenny take Pietro's room while they took Amy's (they wanted this night together because they would both be leaving the next day to their respective cities to continue their legal battles and might not be back for a week or two).

The only person left alone in the house that night was Ana, who had finally gotten back from the airport. She didn't like the idea of being alone much so using the houses surveillance system she searched for a room in which she might be welcome. After checking all the rooms she made a decision and making a stop at the family room (where she had noticed Pietro and Amy on sofas) she said, "Why are you two in here?"

"The rooms are a bit full," Amy said, "and I don't really like using the studio."

"And I did not want to leave Amy alone," Pietro said, "my cock would be very unhappy if it didn't wake up near her."

"Well why don't you two go to my room, it's going to be empty for the night," Ana said smiling.

"I appreciate that;" Amy said, "out of curiosity, where will you be sleeping?"

"Oh I saw a cuntless room I'm pretty sure I can squeeze into. Have a good night you two." Ana then went down to Pietro's room where she had seen Robert and Lenny kissing and rubbing their cocks together and said, "How would you like some holes to put those big cocks in?" Without a word they made room for her between them and filled her holes from opposite sides.


The next day Dr. Lewis brought Lana and Katrina home early and Lana gave him a tour of the bus.

"Wow," Lana said, "is it just me or does this bus smell like Anderson cream already, before we've even inaugurated it?"

After passing the first two sections and reaching the BED room they found Jason sleeping on top of Don in a 69 position.

"Wow," Katrina said, "have they actually spent all night with their cocks down each others throats?"

"Looks that way," Lana said, "Wake them up and tell them breakfast is about ready, I'll show Randy the last section."

"It looks to me like they've been eating all night," Katrina said giggling, "Do you think they need breakfast?"

"Just do it, come on Randy; look at our kitchen and bathroom."

After showing Dr. Lewis the 'safe sex' awareness mural Lana asked Dr. Lewis to join the family for breakfast, she wanted to introduce the extended family which he had not yet met."

"By the way Lana," Jason said as they walked toward the front door. "It's about time I officially exchange this." He handed Lana his blue OHPF ID bracelet; the blue band signified he would eventually be looking for a serious relationship with a member of the opposite sex.

"I was wondering when you'd turn that in," Lana said smiling, "I have some in my room; I'll get you a green one right now."

"No," Jason said, "not a green one."

Lana looked at him a little surprised and Don looked at him a little pained and said, "he says he's not ready to give up on the possibility of one day finding his true love in a cunt. I guess it is a little early to decide."

"I have however accepted that my true love can easily be a cock and if it is," he said leaning over and kissing Don, "let it be."

Lana smiled and said, "I'll bring you down a red one immediately, and welcome to the truly bi- party."

Lana ran into Jenny and Sandra coming down the stairs and gave them a long and curious look. Sandra's nipples and clit were all very tightly clamped, she was wearing a collar and Jenny was leading her to the breakfast table on a leash; Lana also noticed several impressions of the word 'SPANK' on Sandra's very red and swollen butt cheeks.

Lana looked back up the steps and saw Ron and Hannah descending, Hannah looked like she'd been beaten by an entire gang, she was badly bruised on several parts of her body and as well as having her nipples clamped, her tits were badly bitten in several parts. Ron also had her on a leash and when Lana noticed impressions of hearts on not only her butt cheeks but also all over her back, she lost it and jumping Ron started to beat him badly.

"How can you treat her like that you scum!" BAM! "Look at her!" BAM! "Look what you've done to her she's—"

"Very happy Lana," Hannah said, "I'm very happy." She said this with a truly joyous smile.

Lana controlled herself a little and said, "I thought you two were supposed to be spending the night as equals in the Mistress' bed chamber, what happened?"

"We were checking to see what everyone was doing," Ron said massaging his face where Lana had struck him, "when we saw Jenny breaking in Sandy; it was an incredible beating and it really turned both of us on."

To read this story you need a Registration + Premier Membership
If you have an account, then please Log In or Register (Why register?)

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.