Triplet X Love Times 2 - Book 3 - The Pleasures of Camping - Cover

Triplet X Love Times 2 - Book 3 - The Pleasures of Camping

Copyright© 2006 by DoubleDxxx

Chapter 6: Patty's Goodbye

Erotica Sex Story: Chapter 6: Patty's Goodbye - Follow a sexually charged Anderson family on their combination tour and family camping trip where sex follows them to every stop not to mention a mystery stalker that has made the youngest daughter the target of terror.

Caution: This Erotica Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Ma/Fa   mt/ft   Ma/ft   mt/Fa   Fa/Fa   ft/ft   Fa/ft   Ma/Ma   Ma/mt   mt/mt   Mult   Teenagers   Consensual   BiSexual   Incest   DomSub   Spanking   Light Bond   Gang Bang   Group Sex   Orgy   Safe Sex   Oral Sex   Anal Sex   Food  

"Does anybody know where Harry and Susan are this morning," Stan asked as he looked over all the kids having breakfast in the dining room.

"Dad," Ron said, "we told you yesterday at dinner that they were going out together."

"You mentioned dinner and a movie," Stan said suspiciously, "it's now breakfast time."

"Well obviously they've extended their date," Ron said a little annoyed, "I heard they both had the day off today and I guess they needed a special escape from the hassles of these last few days. Don't be surprised if you don't see them all day long."

Stan looked at him again and said, "Just out of curiosity, why are you the only one talking to me and everyone else is gulping down their food like they're terrorized I might ask them a question?"

Just then Laura came in with a letter in her hand. "Honey look at this, it's a letter from City Hall addressed to 'The Anderson Family'; it just arrived by special delivery."

Stan took the envelope and opening it read the letter, with a puzzled look said, "It's from the Mayor!"

"The Mayor," Lana said surprised, "What does she say?"

Stan read the letter aloud saying, "Dear Anderson Family; Speaking for the community of Riverdale, I want to congratulate you on being selected this years number one family. This honor has been bestowed on your family in recognition of 'Triplet X Love Times 2' amazing work this past year in bringing 'safe sex' awareness to the community. We may never truly know how many of our children truly owe them their lives. As you will be leaving on your camping trip in three days for a month-and-a-half and on returning will instantly be leaving again (the kids to summer camp and the parents on their Caribbean get-away) we would be pleased if the entire family were present this Saturday at noon at City Hall Plaza to receive a special plaque of achievement. Other invited quests include Dr. Randolph Lewis and Prof. Patricia Clark faculty advisors of the OHPF club. We would appreciate if Ms. Lana Anderson, president of OHPF, were to accept the plaque in the family's name and at the same time say a few words. We would also be honored if Triplet X Love Times 2 would perform 2 or 3 songs after the presentation; they could consider it a rehearsal for their tour. Thank you greatly, Catherine Montgomery, Mayor of Riverdale."

Everybody, even the visiting cousins seemed shocked, proud and confused at once. No one knew what to say, but finally Lana said, "Oh my, I need to prepare a speech!"

"How does she know so much about us," Ron asked puzzled, "I mean to know that we're the newest celebrities in town, or to know all the public work Lana and OHPF have been doing towards 'safe sex' awareness is one thing, but to know that we're about to leave on a combination camping trip and tour (something we ourselves didn't know until a few days ago) and to know our exact plans when we get back..."

"I didn't read the P.S.," Stan said nervously, "Mostly because coming from an official letter from City Hall it's a bit scary."

"What does it say Dad," Ana asked.

"P.S. Please wear clothes to the ceremony," Stan sounded worried as he said this and looked around the table of naked teens.

"Okay that is too weird," Don said, "who exactly is this Mayor Montgomery anyway; I'd never even heard of her?"

"Could the letter be a hoax," Ron asked.

"Well that was my suspicion the first time I read it," Stan said, "but all these seals and stamps on it seem pretty real and too authentic to be a hoax."

"Do we know any kids by the name of Montgomery," John said suddenly, "that part where she mentions 'our children' sounds very first person to me."

"Of course," Lana said, "she must be the parent of one of our members that would certainly explain a lot in that letter. Though none of the OHPF have ever mentioned being children of the Mayor."

Hannah had pulled out her PC cell phone and was busy at its screen. "Well she seems very highly respected," she said suddenly, "she's been mayor now for four years and a half, she's just starting her second term, and oh—" Hannah suddenly froze.

"What is it," John asked, "did you find something on the web to tell us how she knows so much about us?"

Hannah nodded her head looking somewhat sick.

"Well Honey," Ron said a little strongly, "tell us what it is!"

"Catherine Montgomery isn't her name, not her full name anyway; it's her maiden name. She used her maiden name to run and take office because she didn't want her husband's well-known name influencing voters. It says here that her husband is one of the richest and most powerful men in the world, he's nicknamed 'the man who owns the world' because he's owner of one of the most successful real estate businesses in the world."

"Wait a second," Lana said gulping, "real estate?"

John, who was a little white at the moment said, "Umm, what exactly is this super rich guy's name?"

"Charles Wilson, making the good mayor's full name Catherine Montgomery Wilson," Hannah said a little scared.

"Oh my," Laura said, just as three people stepped in from outside.

"Hi," Debbie said smiling and going over to John. "Honey," she said on noticing John's face, "Why do you look so nervous?"

"Yeah," Katrina said going over and sitting on Lana's lap as usual, "you all look way tense and worse of all your cocks and boobs are all down."

"I'll tell you," Jason said going over and kissing Don, "the way you guys are all looking at us you'd think you'd never met us before."

"John, what's wrong," Debbie said when he wouldn't stop looking at her with a 'who the hell are you' look.

"Umm Debbie," Stan said, "We've just received an interesting letter; we've been trying to decipher its meaning."

"A letter," Debbie said a little nervously.

"A letter from whom," Jason said a little scared.

"It's from the Mayor of Riverdale," John said looking directly into Debbie's eyes.

"Damn that bitch," Katrina said angrily, "I told her to leave you all alone!"

"So you know the Mayor," Lana said pinching Katrina's clit rather tightly.

"What," Katrina said suddenly realizing what she had just said, "I-I may be familiar with her, it's a small town really," she said lamely.

"Oh shut up Katrina," Debbie said angrily, "they know; it's over," she started to cry.

"Debbie, what's wrong," John said suddenly coming out of the trance that the initial shock of finding out his girlfriend was the daughter of the Mayor and one of the richest men in the world had him in. "What do you mean it's over; are you saying you're leaving me?"

It was Debbie that was now wearing a shocked look, "Aren't you dumping me?"

"I told you Debbie, they're not like everyone else," Katrina said, and then to everyone else explained, "Most people find it a little hard to be around us when they find out the truth. I don't know why, we're the same as we always are."

"It has to do with a fear of power," Ron said, "remember how nervous I was when I ended up with my Dad's boss' daughter and his best friend's daughter as my slaves."

"Well that was different," Debbie said, "Louise's dad could have easily had your father fired if you upset his daughter."

"And your mom can't easily have us run out of town if I upset you," John asked with a nervous smile.

"Mom and Dad can't do anything to you," Katrina said, "they're under our control; you have nothing to worry from them." She turned and sat around to face Lana and give her a kiss, "I promise you that!"

"Mom and Dad are very public figures," Jason said, "what their kids do or say can easily affect their careers and they know it."

"We sort of have a deal with them," Debbie said, "they allow us to have normal childhoods in a normal school and in return we behave like model kids in public."

"Why did she send you a letter anyway," Jason asked, now sitting on Don's lap.

After giving the details of the letter Katrina said, "Well, I guess that was a bit cool of her, but she should have warned us about it."

"And why would she do that," Lana asked, Katrina hadn't stopped kissing her and rubbing her cunt into Lana's for a while.

"Because she knows that the three of us belong to your family, and anything that affects our owners affects us," Katrina said kissing her again.

Debbie smiled into John's face and kissed him too. Even with his cock pumping in her twat as it had for the last few minutes he still looked a little worried and she asked, "What are you thinking about?"

John kissed her and said, "Actually I was thinking if I don't hurry up and make you cum I might be late to that driving test later," and with that he kissed her again and started to pump a little harder and faster.


"What time do you think it is," Susan asked as Harry's cock pumped into her ass several times, "not that it really matters, but I was wondering how much alone time we still have left?"

"It's 12 o'clock; the kids set the time on the DVD. As to how much alone time we have left, didn't we agree we have the rest our lives together in which to find more alone time?"

"Have we really been fucking for 16 hours," Susan said blissfully.

"Well, not counting the several times that a few of those orgasms knocked us completely out for a while. But yeah, that's about right."

Susan was lying on top of Harry as his cock worked non-stop in her butt hole. She leaned down and kissing him said, "I've really loved being with you like this, I feel so happy and relaxed when I'm around you.'

"Does that mean you are definitely saying yes to my offer," Harry said smiling.

"For now I think my plan is still the safest; we rent rather than buy a roomy house (but with the option to buy) we move in together and try being a family for a year. If it totally works out, and I have no doubt it will, next year at this time we have the official wedding."

"I still don't see why we have to wait," Harry said.

"Harry, we are both still in the middle of complicated legal hassles. Completely merging our lives before they are over and done with could mean merging those legal problems and their consequences should one of us lose our case."

"That may be true," he said, "but I'm willing to face any consequences to have you as my wife right now."

Susan smiled and said, "Well at the moment I am, who needs a piece of paper to say that," she then smiled a little mischievously and said, "Isn't it time to draw another of those position cards the kids left us?"

Smiling Harry reached under his pillow and pulled out the deck of cards with couples in various sexual positions on top and drew a card, "Spooning," he read and showed Susan a picture of a woman with a man spooned against her body, his cock deep in her pussy and his hand resting around her body on her tits.

"You know what," Susan said suddenly, "we should really get some sleep and that looks like a perfect position to rest comfortably in." She got off and they quickly assumed the position together; just lying comfortably listening to the waves outside.


"So why are you so crazy with anals," Jenny asked as she took a turn wearing the harness Sandra had worn the previous day. Sandra had insisted that Jenny give it to her in her ass and Jenny had had much doubt about being able to get the 12 inch by 3 inch faux cock past Sandra's little rosebud. However, after a long episode of tonguing, fingering and graduated dildo use, they had finally gotten the hole large enough to try to get the head of the faux cock through.

To read this story you need a Registration + Premier Membership
If you have an account, then please Log In or Register (Why register?)

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.