Triplet X Love Times 2 - Book 3 - The Pleasures of Camping - Cover

Triplet X Love Times 2 - Book 3 - The Pleasures of Camping

Copyright© 2006 by DoubleDxxx

Chapter 5: The Parent Trap

Erotica Sex Story: Chapter 5: The Parent Trap - Follow a sexually charged Anderson family on their combination tour and family camping trip where sex follows them to every stop not to mention a mystery stalker that has made the youngest daughter the target of terror.

Caution: This Erotica Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Ma/Fa   mt/ft   Ma/ft   mt/Fa   Fa/Fa   ft/ft   Fa/ft   Ma/Ma   Ma/mt   mt/mt   Mult   Teenagers   Consensual   BiSexual   Incest   DomSub   Spanking   Light Bond   Gang Bang   Group Sex   Orgy   Safe Sex   Oral Sex   Anal Sex   Food  

During the next two days the six Anderson kids were working strongly day and night towards one goal, get their commercial drivers licenses.

During these days Stan and Laura were finishing up all preparations at work; Laura was especially spending long hours with Annie Styles and Harry Fuller, making sure the summer interns would be able to handle any delicate situation they were presented with. She learned pretty quickly though that, being part of Lana's OHPF club, the interns were already experts in pretty much anything they had to do, she therefore continued teaching them anyway and just called it a review.

The Wilsons kids had not shown their faces since the presentation of the tour mobile claiming to be in full charge of the tour (they had given themselves the official titles of tour coordinators).

So with everyone away doing something else, it left the guests in the house to tend for themselves, luckily, they were getting along just fine.


"Can I stay with you," Sandra asked Jenny as she was about to go into her room. "My brother is sucking off your mom again and he refuses to share her. She tastes so much like Mom; Robert never wants to take his tongue out of her. He knows I love her taste too but he can get so greedy sometimes, he was like that with Mom too."

"He sure has been spending a lot of time with her. But the extra attention makes her happy. Since the Andersons can't give it at the moment, I'm really glad you and your brother are here to help supply it."

As they walked in Sandra took a good look at Amy's room, she actually had not stopped in here yet. "Wow are those yours or Amy's?" She was looking at the wall lined with just about every size and type of vibrator and dildo ever invented.

"They're Amy's; I guess sharing the bed with Pietro she's had no need for them because she hasn't come in once to use any."

"Well Pietro does have a pretty nice large cock," Sandra said smiling. "Who needs a false cock when you have a large warm-blooded real one with an endless supply of cum right next to you?" Sandra went over and studied one of the harnesses on the wall closely; it had a 12 inch by 3 inch cock on either side as well as a clit stimulator for the wearer on the inside. "Do you think anyone can really fit this in them?"

"Want to find out," Jenny asked smiling a little mischievously.

"Only if I'm the one wearing it," Sandra said smiling back as she grabbed it from the wall. She also grabbed several other dildos of various sizes and increasing widths as well. "If necessary we'll work our way up to it," she said spreading the different dildos on the bed.

"This is so cool," Jenny said hugging Sandra and giving her a long and passionate kiss. "I love my brother and I love his cock—"

"Oh I definitely love that too," Sandra said giggling.

"—but I always wanted a sister," Jenny continued, "I'm so jealous of Lana, Ana, and Hannah. They've gotten to grow up with an endless supply of cunt juice to fill their mouths whenever they wanted it."

"Talking about filling one's mouth with cunt juice," Sandra said, "Maybe that's where we should really start; getting our pussies nice and slick by getting our juices to really flow."

"I like the way you think cousin," Jenny said pushing Sandra on the bed and sticking her tongue in her hole.

Sandra instantly had Jenny climb over on her so she could get Jenny's pussy just as ready.

Since they had both been their respective Mom's number one cunt suckers for years, they both found each other to be equally skilled and incredibly talented in the art of cunningulus. Neither of the two wanted to let the other out of her pussy ever. Finally though, after they had both had their third orgasm, Jenny pulled her tongue out of Sandra and said, "I'm pretty sure we're ready to start trying some of those dildos now." Sandra in no way seemed willing to surrender Jenny's pussy; Jenny finally had to force herself off Sandra and turning lay on her rubbing her boobs into Sandra's. Sandra had a sad look in her eyes.

"You know," Jenny said softly, "everyone that has ever sucked both me and Mom say that it is amazing how we taste so exactly alike. If it's true that Mom tastes like your Mom wouldn't that mean that—"

Before she could finish Sandra grabbed her and pulled her down locking lips with her for a while as they continued rubbing their bodies, boobs and cunts in particular, together.

After a while Sandra finally released Jenny and said, "Let's try it now. I don't know about you, but I don't think I'll need to work myself up to the big one after all. Just help me on with it, slowly."

Jenny grabbed the harness and positioning the inner faux cock at Sandra's opening pushed slowly into her red-haired pussy. Sandra, however, was right; after three cums, she could have easily gotten and entire salami into her wet and oily cunt. Much sooner than she could have expected, Jenny had the inner side of the harness against Sandra's pubic area and, making sure the clit stimulator made constant contact with Sandra's clit, she tied it tightly around Sandra's body.

"Oh my God, this feel fantastic," Sandra said, "Lana fucked me with something like this the other day but it feels incredibly different being the one on this side of it."

"Think you're ready to use it the way it's supposed to be used?"

"You bet! Quick, lie down on the bed with your legs up and try to open wide." Sandra directed the tip of the faux cock to Jenny's hole and started applying pressure, every time she did, her clit stimulator would rub hard against her clit and make her squeal happily. As she got more use to the sensations, she gave a stronger push at Jenny's hole and finally penetrated it bringing the head of the faux cock past Jenny's inner lips. Jenny gave a small scream and, worried, Sandra stopped and said, "Are you alright, do you want me to pull out?"

"NEVER," Jenny said, "Please just fuck me and never stop fucking me!"

Sandra smiled and started moving in again, still slowly though, wanting Jenny to completely adapt to the size. Even when her red pubic hairs and Jenny's blond ones were kissing she still proceeded very slowly in and out at first.

Jenny couldn't stand the slow teasing fuck anymore and finally screamed, "REALLY FUCK ME ALREADY WILL YOU!"

Sandra laughed and pushed all the way in hard then began to rapidly thrust in and out, in and out, faster, harder really loving the sensations in her own pussy and driving both herself and Jenny wild.

"Now that looks like fun," someone said from the door.

Without stopping her fucking of Jenny, Sandra turned her head and said, "Hi Lenny, yeah, it is way fun!"

"I know a way to make it even more fun," he said smiling.

"Well what are you waiting for," Sandra said, "do it!"

Lenny walked up behind her, as she returned her full attention to Jenny, and rammed his cock hard and fast into Sandra's anal loving ass. She screamed and rammed her faux cock just as furiously into Jenny. Both Sandra and Jenny gave screams as they came together.

"Wow," someone else said, "hey how about letting me in on the fun!" Robert ran to the bed and squeezed himself under Jenny and positioned his cock at her ass. In mere seconds he was pumping his cock in and out of her.

They continued in this 'fuck' chain for another 20 minutes in which the girls came again and after they nearly passed out, the boys decided to give their sisters a rest and both came in the asses they were fucking.

They then lay exhausted in bed.

"So," Sandra finally said to Robert, "I can't believe you finally released Susan."

"Where is Mom," Jenny asked.

"She said she had to take a bath, a long bath she said."

"Wow," Jenny said, "you must really have tired her out, how many times did you make her cum?"

"She lost count," Robert admitted, "and I was too busy drinking her up to keep score. I have to tell you I love your Mom's cunt juice, if I could have her every day I'd be in heaven. Not that I would ever find anyone to replace Mom, you know, but I know Mom would want me and Sandra to be happy."

"Susan's juices are magnificent," Sandra said, "and Robert, you know Jenny tastes just like her?"

"Really," Robert said, throwing Jenny a sideways glance. "I'll have to sample you later, when I have enough strength to move again."

"Well, I think your Dad tastes pretty divine also," Jenny said suddenly, "and God I love how he fucks me, but I love his cum most of all."

"It does taste great," Sandra said, "I'd never tasted it before this week of course, but now I make him give me a good mouthful when I wake up and one when we go to bed. And he knows he has to fuck me at least twice a day. One of those times has to be an anal, God I love it in the ass."

"Too bad you can't stay with us forever," Lenny said, "I'd never take my cock out of your ass. It's beautiful and I love the control you have over your anal muscles."

"Is that a promise," Sandra said smiling.

"Well you'd have to let me fuck that beautiful red-haired cunt of yours just as much."

"That's a deal," Sandra said.

"If only it could really be," Robert said finally getting enough strength to pull Jenny onto him and bury his face in her cunt, she also mustered up the strength to swallow and suck at his semi-erect penis. Sandra noticed some of Robert's cum leaking out of Jenny's ass and leaning over started to lick and suck at her ass. Deciding he didn't want to be left out, Lenny kneeled behind Sandra and started deeply sucking both her cunt and her ass (cleaning his own seed out of it). After both girls had cum yet again and begged for a break, Robert said, "Wouldn't it be great if our parents decided to get married, or at least agreed to live together." He said this in an 'I'm allowed to dream, right?' tone, but suddenly a very mischievous grin came to his face, one that started spreading immediately to the other kids.


"But Uncle Harry and Aunt Susan already get together," Lana said, "constantly."

"Yeah," Ana said, "they really seem to like each other."

"I think they make each other very happy," Hannah said throwing Ron, who was sitting across from her in the studio a happy smile.

"But we don't want them just to get together to have casual sex and make each other happy for a few orgasms," Sandra said desperately.

"Yeah," Jenny agreed, "we want them together, together. Understand!"

The six Andersons threw their cousins a curious 'what are you talking about' look and Robert said, "Look, Sandy and I really, really like Susan, Jenny and Lenny really, really like Dad, the four of us really, really like each other, we don't want to have to separate when all this is over, we want to be a real family, like you guys."

"Like you said," Lenny added, "Dad and Susan really make each other happy, they should stay together, you know 'til death do them part and all that crap. But sometimes adults can be slow to see the obvious."

"So what you want is some help to get your parents to realize that they should get married," Ron said. "Have the four of you considered just going up to them and saying, hey you two really get along, the four of us really get along, what say we stay together and rebuild our lives as a family."

To read this story you need a Registration + Premier Membership
If you have an account, then please Log In or Register (Why register?)

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.