Triplet X Love Times 2 - Book 3 - The Pleasures of Camping - Cover

Triplet X Love Times 2 - Book 3 - The Pleasures of Camping

Copyright© 2006 by DoubleDxxx

Chapter 4: The Tour Mobile

Erotica Sex Story: Chapter 4: The Tour Mobile - Follow a sexually charged Anderson family on their combination tour and family camping trip where sex follows them to every stop not to mention a mystery stalker that has made the youngest daughter the target of terror.

Caution: This Erotica Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Ma/Fa   mt/ft   Ma/ft   mt/Fa   Fa/Fa   ft/ft   Fa/ft   Ma/Ma   Ma/mt   mt/mt   Mult   Teenagers   Consensual   BiSexual   Incest   DomSub   Spanking   Light Bond   Gang Bang   Group Sex   Orgy   Safe Sex   Oral Sex   Anal Sex   Food  

Lana returned from her private fuck session with Ron later that evening with a big blissful smile on her face, and a very red, well spanked butt. In general, 'the Orgasm Queen' was no submissive, but Lana did have a very deeply buried submissive side that only 'the Master' new how to occasionally tap into. It was possible that Lana's blissful smile was a bit too big because when she walked into her room to find Hannah there alone (Ana had spent most of the afternoon and evening at Patty's) she was greeted with a very sour and hateful look.

"Oh Hannah, this is ridiculous, will you stop looking at me like I'm trying to steal your boyfriend!"

Hannah, realizing the look she must have had tried quickly to change the subject, "so everything is set for the tour?"

"Don't change the subject," Lana said angrily, "it's about time we talked about this—jealousy thing you have toward me and Ron."

"I am not jealous of you and Ron," Hannah said quietly, though her eyes told another story, "I can't be jealous of 'the Orgasm Queen's' relationship with 'the Master of Love' ever." And then with surprising anger added, "And maybe that's what makes me so mad!"

As Hannah gave a few sobs Lana looked at her puzzled and said, "What do you mean you can't be jealous of us? It can't be because you're his perfectly submissive slave, because you were pretty jealous of Louise and Marilyn, and you made them feel the wrath of that jealousy."

Hannah turned her back to Lana and wouldn't talk or even look at her. Lana was starting suddenly to get really worried and upset. If it weren't for the fact that she truly loved her relationship with Ron (mostly because of the way he could bring out her dominant side, which usually wanted to kill him, and that deeply buried submissive side that always seemed to end up on the end of a leash) she might have just promised Hannah right then and there never to be with him again.

Lana was actually opening her mouth to say something of this nature when suddenly remembering something she said instead, quite angrily, "You manipulating little whore; that's what you want isn't it, for me to promise never to be with Ron again! Well I'm sorry sister but I love Ron, and I love my sex life with him, but you have got to grow up and realize that it is nothing like the relationship he has with you. You are his one true love and even if you weren't his beloved pet and slave that wouldn't change! You are his true love when you are just brother and sister in school, you are his true love when you are playing equals in the Mistress' bed chamber, you are his true love when the Mistress is dominating and humiliating him in her torture room and you are his true love when he is having some incredible private fuck sessions with me!"

"How do you know that," Hannah said finally turning and looking at her sister. "He talks about you as much as he does me. You and him even share the same sexual orientation; you think I didn't notice that it was the day you both grabbed your red band ID bracelets that you really started getting close. But like I said, I am not and can not be jealous, and it has nothing to do with being a submissive slave, it deals with the fact that if it weren't for 'the Orgasm Queen's' relationship with my Master, me and him would never have truly discovered each other."

Lana suddenly gave a quick muffled laugh as the memory of Ron on his knees wiping the shit from Hannah's ass with his tongue came back to her. But she then got serious and said, "That's not true Hannah, even if what happened that day hadn't happened, you and Ron would eventually have gotten together, it was destined. If you recall, even Mom and Dad, in the middle of the Caribbean somewhere, knew it had to happen, if anything I just sped up the inevitable."

Smiling for the first time Hannah said, "You know little sister, I've never told you how much I thank you for that day. I love you, you know, you'll always be my first true master."

"Yeah, well I'll believe that the day you get the Mistress to use me as much as everyone else. In the meantime, both my pussy and my ass are full of your Master's powerful seed. Why don't you show me your love by cleaning me up completely?"

Hannah gave Lana a wicked smile and pushing Lana on the bed dug straight into her cunt; sticking her tongue in deep and long Hannah sucked furiously and powerfully, hunting every last drop of her Master's cum. Even after she was sure she'd gotten it all, she didn't stop sucking Lana's twat until she'd made Lana cum (and cum very hard I might add) and had a very nice drink of Lana juice before moving on to the Ron cream in her ass; Hannah took a very long time to clean out Lana's butt, truly enjoying her younger sister's (by 10 minutes) dirty little hole.

"Maybe Lana's right," Hannah thought. "Maybe what I should be doing is asking the Mistress to hook them up every month while absolutely brutalizing the both of them. They might actually get so sick and tired of each other that they would never consider another 'private session' again." Smiling wickedly as she feasted on Lana's ass she decided as she thought to herself, "Very well little sister, you want time with the Mistress, fine, starting next month, or rather next session since I don't know when we'll be back, you are now one of the Mistress' official reserved toys. One of her prized three, enjoy your time with her, I know she will." With that thought, Hannah once more turned Lana around and climbing on top plastered her hairless pussy on Lana's mouth.


"Debbie," John said a little annoyed, "do you three realize that it is 3 o'clock in the morning! What could possibly be so important that you couldn't wait until tomorrow morning to talk to us?"

"I'm sorry honey," she said going over and hugging him, upset that he was upset.

"Listen guys," Katrina said, looking nervously around the studio as if trying to find the best way to say this. The Wilson kids had called the Anderson kids and demanded that they meet them here in the studio immediately. "It's just that it is going to get here in the morning and we thought you should be prepared before you saw it."

"It," Don said inquisitively, looking straight in Jason's eyes, "and just what, pray tell, is it!" He said this last part very angrily.

"Your tour mobile," Debbie said looking in John's eyes and smiling. "We thought you'd get a horrid shock when you opened your door tomorrow morning and just found it parked outside your house."

"Our tour mobile," Lana said suspiciously, "are you telling us that you got us a vehicle for the trip and didn't even consult us?"

"Don't get mad at us," Jason said nervously going over to Don and grabbing his hands, "it was Mom's doing actually."

"Your mother," Ana said surprised, "what has your mother got to do with it?"

"Well," Katrina said, "I think she was a little upset that we seemed extra happy with Dad when we told him that you were happily accepting his tour offer, and she wanted to be involved just as much."

Taking up the story Debbie said, "So she called up a few friends that really owed her favors for ideas and they got her something and fixed it up. They're on the road right now driving it here."

"And it will be parked in front by seven tomorrow," Jason finished, "don't be mad, like I said, we were as surprised as you were when she told us."

"She wasn't even planning to tell us until you had received it," Katrina said, "but I over-heard a message on the answering machine tonight from the guy making the delivery and we finally got her to tell us the truth."

Ron looked suspiciously at the three Wilson kids and said, "Is there something you three have been neglecting to tell us about your parents?"

"What do you mean," Debbie asked looking scared.

"Your father gets us booked at eight resorts, and not just any resorts by the way, I looked them up, they are the eight top resorts in the mountain area; your mother gets us a vehicle that will apparently suit our enormous needs in less than 24 hours."

Lana continuing, also suspiciously, added, "In a year of fucking all of you we have never been invited anywhere near your house or have you had your parents visit us here; and most curious of all, your parents are in no way interested in fucking the three of you themselves even though they are fully aware of your sexual activities and in no way seem to mind it. Maybe I've been around Randy too much this year, but if I were to make an analysis I'd say, there is definitely something we are not being told!"

Katrina walked up to her and hugging her tightly gave her a powerful kiss and then dropping to her knees pulled Lana down with her pushing her back onto the studio floor and lying on her rubbing pussies and tits with her. She then said, "You're right, you've been hanging around Randy way too much." She then began kissing her as she fucked Lana with her clit moving in and out of Lana's twat.

John was still looking suspiciously at Debbie and when he looked like he was about to ask her something she pulled him toward a corner that had been lined with mattresses for some time and pushed him down on them placing her cunt on his mouth and leaning forward to devour his cock.

"That looks like a good idea," Jason said before Don could even think of saying anything. Jason grabbed Don and before he knew what was happening, Don was lying in a 69 with Jason right next to Debbie and John.

"Do you get the feeling someone is trying very hard to avoid an issue," Hannah said to Ana, a big smile on her face.

"Absolutely," Ana said, "so let's get over there and avoid the issues with them." When Ron stretched out his hand to take Hannah's, Ana said, "Oh no you don't, with you and Lana constantly emptying out the honey pot, I never get a drop anymore. I'll handle the pot this time; you can have Ron Jr. scratch a little itch I'm having at the same time." Going over to the mattresses, Ana buried her face in Hannah's twat while Ron speared her from behind and started very strongly scratching her itch, he suddenly realized that since her therapy to remember being bi- he could not remember once truly connecting with her and decided to truly make this rare time with her memorable.


Everyone in the studio was suddenly awakened by the loud honking of a vehicle somewhere nearby. Being that this last sex party had started at 3 in the morning, everyone had just gone to sleep right there after having enough satisfactory cums.

Ron actually felt a little weird as he started to wake up, he knew that there was still a girl on him, and that his cock had remained pumping in and out of her even in his sleep, this was nothing new, and in no way weird, what was weird was to open his eyes and have Ana staring down at him and kiss him in the same way he had many times been kissed by his two favorite (if it was right to have favorites) Anderson girls, Hannah and Lana.

To read this story you need a Registration + Premier Membership
If you have an account, then please Log In or Register (Why register?)

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.