Triplet X Love Times 2 - Book 3 - The Pleasures of Camping - Cover

Triplet X Love Times 2 - Book 3 - The Pleasures of Camping

Copyright© 2006 by DoubleDxxx

Chapter 3: Triplet X Love Times 2 on Tour

Erotica Sex Story: Chapter 3: Triplet X Love Times 2 on Tour - Follow a sexually charged Anderson family on their combination tour and family camping trip where sex follows them to every stop not to mention a mystery stalker that has made the youngest daughter the target of terror.

Caution: This Erotica Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Ma/Fa   mt/ft   Ma/ft   mt/Fa   Fa/Fa   ft/ft   Fa/ft   Ma/Ma   Ma/mt   mt/mt   Mult   Teenagers   Consensual   BiSexual   Incest   DomSub   Spanking   Light Bond   Gang Bang   Group Sex   Orgy   Safe Sex   Oral Sex   Anal Sex   Food  

"What an incredible dream," Harry Irving thought as he began to wake up. "I must have cum around 10 times or more, and I don't even believe in domination or rough sex. But man, that woman was exciting. I can still feel her mouth sucking away at my cock; I can still smell my lovely Sandy's hot red cunt (just like her mother's) from when that Mistress woman had her sit on my face so I could suck her clean."

Harry felt something moist on his face as he began to feel a pumping motion above him. Fighting his way back to total consciousness he was finally able to open his eyes, only to find his vision blocked by a young red-haired cunt just begging to be relieved of its morning juices. A little above it there was something moving in and out into the hole just beyond this sweet pussy. It was obvious his daughter loved anals (a true member of the Anderson-Irving lot); he knew this because every time his son pumped his cock in her ass, she took it out joyously on Harry's cock, which Harry now realized was in his daughter's mouth.

"I'm sorry Gloria," he thought, "but she's my daughter too, and she's in my world now!"

He began licking and sucking at her juicy, leaky pussy happy to be able to think, "My children are back with me."


In the next room, Jenny was sitting on her mother's mouth, occasionally bending over to suck Susan's clit and lick the juices off Lenny's cock as it traveled in and out of Susan's twat.

"When she rode me while she had me on that rack it felt amazing, with the rest of my body immobilized it felt like my cock was the only thing that had any feeling left at all, and was she making it feel some incredible things with those pussy muscles of hers. Then she had me sucking myself out of her after I came, I didn't think I would like that, but my juices mixed with her juices tasted fantastic, not to mention she had Uncle Harry fucking Mom's ass while Mom rode me."

"Mom really looked happy, I could see her from the wall I was chained to. She especially liked it when the Mistress had Robert fucking her ass, Uncle Harry fucking her pussy, you fucking her tits all while Sandra sat on her face and I sucked Mom's clit. Susan gave a muffled scream as she came again, more from the memory of the previous night's events than from her children's early morning 'exercises'.


Stan and Laura came to the smaller kitchen table to have breakfast with the adults that morning only to find Susan and Harry both naked. Amy was at the stove in her usual birthday suit and Pietro was carrying a tray into the dining room, he too was in the buff.

Casting an eye toward the dining room, Stan and Laura saw all the kids there eating happily and, thankfully, not a bit of clothes anywhere. Giving a sigh, Stan and Laura dropped their clothes right there and sat to eat.

"So," Harry said to Laura, "who was that masked woman?"

Stan's eyes popped a little as he realized the cause of everyone's sudden sexual liberality. "Have a nice dream last night, ehh?"

"It seems to have been a linked dream in that case," Susan said in a questioning voice.

"Well take my advice," Laura said, "if you enjoyed the dream and want any hope of ever experiencing one like it again, ask no questions."

"Got you Sis," Harry said smiling, "sorry I asked."

They heard the front door open and after a few minutes Debbie, Katrina and Jason walked past them (hardly noticing the adults) and into the dining room.

"What's that," Lana said angrily, studying the Wilson kids' clothes.

"You know, this is getting a bit confusing," Debbie said as she noticed for the first time that everyone was back to 'Anderson family normal mode'. "Maybe you should start hanging a sign on the door that says, 'Clothes required' or 'Not required' today depending on the situation." She and the rest of the Wilsons then stripped right there.

"You know," Katrina said, "I don't think we've really been introduced."

Ana gave a gasp and said, "That's right, we're so sorry!"

Going over and hugging the Wilsons, she took the job of introducing, "Listen everyone, this is Debbie and she's John's number one pussy," Debbie gave a small bow and walked over to John were, after kissing him, kneeled and sucked in his cock as he continued eating breakfast. "This wild girl is Katrina (we call her the Wild Kat) and she and Lana—" Ana stumbled for words to describe Lana and Katrina's relationship and not really finding any said, "Well Lana and her are more than friends. I can't call them lesbian lovers because they're both way too cock crazy for a true lesbian like myself to call them that." A little annoyed at the introduction, Katrina stuck her index finger furiously up Ana's pussy and started pumping a few times while bending over and sucking Ana's boob and nipple into her mouth. Ana gave a small moan as Katrina gently bit her nipple, then, pulling her finger out of Ana's cunt she stood erect and brought the finger to her mouth and sucked, at the same time going over to sit on Lana's lap. "Then again," Ana continued blissfully, "whatever they are, they're both welcome to my body whenever they want." Jason gave a small cough to remind Ana she had not finished with the introductions and Ana said startled, "Oh, and yeah, this is Jason, and even though they think we don't know, he and Don have been pretty serious for over half-a-year now."

Don and Jason both looked at her with a mixture of anger and relief; anger that she would just blurt out their secret like that, and relief that they didn't have to hide it anymore. "So how did you know," Don said signaling Jason that it was okay to come to him.

"Harry Fuller was getting a little tired of waiting for you to tell us yourselves and he confessed that all those so called dates you went on with him were really secret meetings with Jason. I don't know why you couldn't just admit it, I mean you were supposed to be out with a guy anyway."

"I'm the one that wasn't quite ready to come out," Jason admitted. "I didn't want the news out before my graduation this year."

"I agreed with him that Junior High School is a crappy place to come out," Don said. Jason now leaned over and gave him a passionate full mouth kiss.

"Hey," Sandra said smiling, "isn't introduction a two way street?"

"Oh yeah," Ana agreed embarrassed. "Wilsons, those are the Irvings, Robert and Sandra, the red-headed ones, he's 16 and she's 15; and these are fellow Andersons, Jenny and Lenny and they are both 17."

"Welcome to Riverdale everyone," Katrina said then added to Lana, "they are all safe right? I know I should have asked yesterday before sucking one of them off but—well you know."

"Well, luckily for you they are all safe, but never let your emotions control your actions again," Lana exhorted. "After you're sure, you can lose all the control you want." Seeing that the guests were all looking a little confused Lana explained, "We're all part of a club that is deeply into 'safe sex' and staying clean. We're not supposed to hook up with anyone that doesn't have documented evidence that they are safe."

"Well," Lenny said smiling at Katrina, "I have my documents so you don't have to worry about sucking my cock whenever you want."

Katrina smiled at him and dropping to her knees between his legs took his cock in her mouth.

"Well," Jason said, "since both my sisters seem to have their mouths occupied at the moment, I guess I'll ask the question we came to ask, is it still on?"

Don, who had Jason sitting on his lap now stopped kissing his neck long enough to ask, "What do mean Jace?"

"The camping trip next week, are we still going?"

"Actually," Stan said coming into the dining room, "I want to talk to you all about that in the family room when everyone finishes eating breakfast." Noticing a lot of sad looks, Stan added, "But to answer your question Jason, yes, for now no plans have changed as to the trip itself."

Everyone quickly looked up smiling again. "Great," Jason said happily and suddenly dropped to his knees in front of Don's cock and suctioned it into his mouth.


An hour later everyone in the Anderson house gathered once more in the family room for a meeting. With 13 kids, 4 parents and 2 servants, the room was a little crowded (to say the least); to attempt to more easily accommodate everybody, everyone simply sat somebody else on their lap. Besides the expected pairings of John and Debbie, Ron and Hannah, and Lana and Katrina, the other pairings included: Harry and Susan (who seemed to be getting along very well), Lenny and Sandra, Jenny and Ana, Don and Jason, Robert and Laura and at the very end Pietro and Amy.

To read this story you need a Registration + Premier Membership
If you have an account, then please Log In or Register (Why register?)

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.