Triplet X Love Times 2 - Book 3 - The Pleasures of Camping - Cover

Triplet X Love Times 2 - Book 3 - The Pleasures of Camping

Copyright© 2006 by DoubleDxxx

Chapter 23: A Close Shave

Erotica Sex Story: Chapter 23: A Close Shave - Follow a sexually charged Anderson family on their combination tour and family camping trip where sex follows them to every stop not to mention a mystery stalker that has made the youngest daughter the target of terror.

Caution: This Erotica Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Ma/Fa   mt/ft   Ma/ft   mt/Fa   Fa/Fa   ft/ft   Fa/ft   Ma/Ma   Ma/mt   mt/mt   Mult   Teenagers   Consensual   BiSexual   Incest   DomSub   Spanking   Light Bond   Gang Bang   Group Sex   Orgy   Safe Sex   Oral Sex   Anal Sex   Food  

"How much longer before the final stop," Lana asked as Ron came into the BED room after his recent driving shift.

Ron looked at Lana lost in a daze again as her beloved clit pumped in and out of her cunt once more and he rolled his eyes.

"Why does it feel like you get more satisfaction from that little thing than from my rod? You know, me and my brothers are up to 81/2 inches now and we still have a long way to go before we're our full sizes."

"My clit is not 'a small thing'," Lana said angrily, "it's a beautiful large super-swollen thing that is connected to hot juicy lips that keep massaging into mine as they pass tons of cunt juice directly from my Katy's cunt to mine!"

"OWW!" Katrina screamed as Ron suddenly plunged his cock into her ass. "Hey watch it; I like it rough, but I also like to know when it's—CUMMMMING—oh that felt good."

"Sorry 'Wild Kat'," Ron said, "but your Queen's detailed description of your activities made me want to stuff that somewhere fast and you butt hole was right there winking at me."

As he continued pumping Katrina's ass with a steady rhythm he said, "By the way 'Queen' we should be at the resort in two hours. It's basically another fresh water lake resort. Fishing, swimming and fucking are the main choice of activities."

"Maybe we can have one last boat race," Katrina said, "we can race for control of the final fuckabration; that should be something special, right 'Queen'?"

"Celebrating the end of a successful tour and project," Lana said, "you bet it should be special."

"Maybe we should start it early, like tonight," Ron suggested smiling. "We can invite DP and her sisters to join us again."

"The very last fuckabration will just be family," Lana said strongly, so if you want to do the sisters, it's going to have to be tonight. I can't be there though; I have a movie date to keep."

"You have a what," Ron said suddenly.

"A movie date, with a friend, I promised we'd watch some DVDs and tonight will be my last chance to keep that promise because, NO WAY AM I MISSING TOMORROW'S FUCKABRATION!"

Trying not to sound too concerned Ron said, "And who is this movie date with?"

"Shai, I promised her the other night we'd finish our Disney Marathon before the end of the tour."

"Oh," Ron said sounding a bit relieved and especially since he was relieving himself in Katrina's butt. "I think I'll get something to eat," he said heading for the kitchen, "I left you a nice treat to munch on in the 'Wild Kat's' butt," he said to Lana.

As Katrina repositioned herself so that she was squatting with her butt over Lana's mouth she said, "You know, we should do something special to commemorate our final fuckabration, something different."

Lana stopped eating her butt a second to ask, "what do you have in mind?"

"I don't know yet," Katrina admitted, "but something will come to me."

Lana went back to work on cleaning out Katrina's butt and as she did she massaged Katrina's cunt, clit and pubic area. She smiled as she felt the hairy jungle realizing hers must feel exactly the same since none of them had really had much of an opportunity to trim lately. An even bigger smile suddenly came to her lips even as her tongue continued working deep in Katrina's ass, "I'll tell all the girls my idea after finishing my snack," she thought to herself.


"So Trixie and DP are watching the memorabilia table," Katrina told Lana as they entered the big tent with Hannah, Ana, Jenny, Sandy, Debbie and Melissa.

"Did you hang up the 'Do Not Disturb' button," Lana asked as Ana zipped up the tent.

"Yeah, so what's up, what's in the bag," Ana asked curiously.

"Well Katy and I were just thinking that we should all do something special in preparation and honor of tomorrow's final fuckabration," Lana said.

"And what were you thinking we should do," Hannah asked.

Reaching in the bag Lana started to pull out and distribute special 'for extra sensitive skin' fine blade disposable razors, as she handed one to each of the girls and they realized what they were for they all smiled.

"Melissa and Hannah, you two are the only ones familiar with the complete process, so lead us novices," Lana said as she pulled out a large can of shaving cream.

Hannah took the can and she and Melissa sat in the front of the tent facing the other girls. Hannah then spread some cream all over her pubic and cunt area and passed the can to Melissa who did the same. The can was then passed around to all the other girls. Hannah and Melissa then demonstrated how to quickly and easily shave all of the pubic hair before reaching the split; they then demonstrated how to more slowly and cautiously shave off all hair on and around the split and the pussy lips themselves.

When all girls had followed Hannah and Melissa's lead, Lana passed around two hand towels to each of the girls, one moist to clean away the lingering hair and shaving cream, and one totally dry to finish drying off. When ready, they all ran their hands over, under and in their new hairless pussies to feel how smooth they were.

"Okay," Melissa said, "now it's time for the final test, watch and we'll demonstrate." Hannah and Melissa then got in a '69' and started sucking each others bald pussy.

The other girls laughed and pairing off instantly followed Hannah and Melissa's lead. When all tests were cumming to an end everyone agreed it was perfect and Lana said, "The boys are going to go crazy at tonight's fuckfest."


"Shai, you look so sad," Lana said as Shai arrived that evening with her sisters, "what's wrong honey?"

"It's nothing, really," she said, "thanks for asking my sisters to bring me."

"Did you think I'd forgotten our movie date, what do you want to watch first?"

"How about Mary Poppins, it's one of my favorites."

"Mine too," Lana said happily as they walked through section one.

In the Recreation room Lana said to Shai, "Sit here and wait a few moments; I have to go in and do something quick with all the girls." To DP and her sisters she said, "Why don't you stay here with her for now, you can come in as soon as we finish, it won't take long."

She quickly went into the BED room where she found the rest of the girls; all of them, like her, were topless but wearing shorts. The boys were all looking at them expectantly.

"So you're ready to give us this surprise," Ron said, "You've had us crazy since we got back from fishing with your 'I've got a secret' faces not to mention worried about why you're all in clothes." Looking at their tits he then corrected himself saying, "Well why you have our favorite part of you hidden anyway."

"Okay," Lana said, "guys I want you to line up and kneel, we're going to march by each of you and give you a close-up of our surprise. As we pass take a nice long taste test from bottom to top, only one taste for now, when all of you have tasted all of us then I'll go in and get DP, Trixie and the others so you can start the party. Remember, I won't be with you tonight but I'm all yours after tomorrow."

When they were all kneeling, side by side, Lana addressed the girls saying, "Okay girls; butts to them and down with the shorts. You know how we practiced it."

The girls lined up in front of the boys, asses to them, and with enough room between the groups for someone to easily walk. Hannah, Ana, and Lana were in the far left, followed by: Jenny, Sandy, Debbie, Katrina and Melissa, in that order.

The guys were starting to hate this teasing and looked like they wanted to just jump up and take the girl in front of them, bend her over and stick their cock deep in their cunt.

Finally Hannah, followed by the other girls, made a left face and started marching forward a bit eventually making a u-turn so they were marching back toward the boys and Hannah stopped right in front of Ron, who was in the far left (followed by John, Don, Lenny, Robert and Jason). Signaling a right face, all the girls turned and Hannah's bald pussy ended up in her Master's face, he saw nothing new or unusual (since Hannah had been shaving for months), he, however, followed orders and took a very long taste from the bottom to the top of his Honey's cunt and the entire split. The only difference he noticed from the last time he fucked her was that she was definitely smoother and easier to lick. He hadn't wanted to upset her by telling her last time, but since she hadn't shaved in a while she was starting to develop some stubble and it was a little rough on the tongue. He suddenly opened his eyes wide as he realized she must have shaved, and suddenly had a suspicion as he smiled a little lustfully that she wasn't the only one; when Hannah stepped to the side to land in front of John and Ana ended up in front of Ron, his suspicions were confirmed.

"So it looks like the Anderson girls are finally exact triplets again," Ron thought as he enjoyed the taste of another totally bald pussy. When Lana stepped in front of him as the girls continued moving over, he broke the rules a little and not only licked her bald twat, but took a minute to tongue fuck her new hairless cunt. She gave him an annoyed look and he returned it with a 'well you're not going to be here for the rest of the night smile, she then smiled back without saying a word.

When all the boys had gotten a taste of each of the girls Lana said, "So how do you like it?"

The boys just looked at each other and without a word they each leapt at a girl and lying down pulled the girl on a sitting position on their faces and really started digging in. With only six boys and eight girls, Lana and Melissa were left without tongues in their cunts, but Lana wasn't going to stay anyway; Melissa however instantly found something to do with her once more clean shaven pussy and straddling Lenny's cock she drove it deep inside herself.

"I guess that means they like it," Lana said giggling, "I'll go send in some more cunts to keep the rest of these cocks warm."

Going back into the Recreation room Lana told DP and the other girls, "They're ready for you, just go in and grab a cock."

Trixie, Evita and Jackie laughed and rushed in, DP however was looking over Lana's now totally naked body and she said, "Promise me you won't let her get naked and you won't let her have sex with you."

"DP, I don't think what you're doing to your sister is fair, it's not her fault she's sick," Lana said angrily.

"Just promise me please," DP said.

Lana nodded with a bit of resentment and said, "I promise, but you should try to join with her, she is your sister and she needs the show of love right now."

Once DP left Lana went to the computer and on finding the location of Mary Poppins went to the specific berth and pulled out the movie, turning back toward Shai she found the girl stripping.

"Shai, I just made your sister a promise," Lana said upset.

"You promised her you wouldn't let me get naked," Shai stripped down to some see though panties and said, "I'm not naked." She then gave Lana a sweet smile.

Lana had to smile too and she went and popped the movie in the DVD.

"Can I sit on your lap like last time," Shai asked, "please?"

Lana smiled at her, she had reservations about letting an almost totally naked 'non-child' she wasn't allowed to touch sexually sit on her totally naked lap with her head on Lana's totally naked breasts (breasts which even with clothes had ended up in the girl's mouth last time), however, Lana couldn't help liking this kid for some reason, and she resented the way DP was treating Shai as though she were a leper; Lana therefore nodded her consent and as the movie began they sat in front of the big screen to watch it. Lana was very aware that every now and then Shai would suddenly develop an itch in her inner thigh and that scratching it her hand would always drop just a bit too far and 'accidentally' scratch Lana's leaking cunt instead and that Shai would always need to suck her finger after that, but she let Shai have her way, the truth is she was developing quite and itch in that area herself, and she didn't mind getting it momentarily scratched from time to time. She hugged Shai tight and let her rest her head on Lana's boobs and every now and then stick out her tongue give them a quick lick. Lana began remembering again that though she loved her sisters, she had always wanted a little sister she could help guide through life.


"RON YOU HAVE A CALL! RON YOU HAVE A CALL! RON YOU HAVE A CALL!"

"Damn It Ron, answer that already," John said angrily, "it's breaking my concentration!" John tried to return his full attention to the doggy style fucking he was giving Debbie's new bald cunt. None of the guys had touched any other part of the seven clean-shaven twat girls except for their beautiful pussies (which they had either fucked or sucked to erotic soreness). For anals and blow jobs they'd turned to DP and her sisters.

Annoyed, and not really wanting to stop sucking Katrina's smooth twat, not to mention that incredible clit (he was actually starting to realize why the 'Queen' was so infactuated by it), he went over to a sleeping berth where they had all put their phones (If it weren't for the personalized ring tone messages they'd have no way of knowing who's was ringing."

"Hello," Ron said a little bitterly as he picked up the phone and opened it, "Oh hi Dad; listen whatever it is can't it—WHAT, WHERE—Okay, we'll be right there. Don't try anything by yourself and just stay with Mom and Aunt Joyce until we get there."

By the time he hung up and turned around, everyone else had stopped fucking and was looking at him questionably.

"Guys get some shorts and a t-shirt on fast; Dad saw him, taking pictures by the campsite. Girls, just stay here and enjoy a girls' night until we get back."

"We want to help," Ana said angrily.

"You can help by staying in here, near 'the Queen' without tipping her off to what's happening, I'll leave the door open, I want one couple near it at all times able to watch what's happening next door. Ana, have your cell phone ready at all moments and let us know at once if you feel anyone enter the bus."

As he passed by the Recreation room Ron cast an eye toward the screen and saw a bunch of chimney sweepers dancing on a roof; smiling, he looked over at the seat where Lana had obviously not been able to take much of the movie and was sleeping, he noticed Shai sucking happily at Lana's tit while watching the movie, he also noticed her full hand pumping between her legs and Ron was sure it wasn't in her own pussy. Shai noticed him watching her and threw him a strange look that for some reason made him feel nervous.

"Ron," John said annoyed, "what are you waiting for, come on, we get this guy tonight!"

"Where is he Dad," John asked, "did he notice you had seen him?"

The boys tried to act casual as they walked back to the big tent with Stan.

"I don't think he knows, I had to go real fast and couldn't wait to reach the rest rooms so I went behind the big tree to the left; it was while there that I caught him watching the tents from behind the next tree, he had his back to me and as soon as I spotted the camera and recognized him I ducked around the tree I was at and came back here."

"That means he may still be there," Ron said, "Hey guys, remember that little joke the girls pulled on us at the second resort; how they were able to cut us off by slowly surrounding us and eventually made us run exactly where they wanted us too by making it the only way left to run?"

"Yeah," Lenny said smiling, "You've got to admit it was a cool plan."

"Yeah," Ron said, "it was, wasn't it?"


Someone watched closely as one of the Anderson boys stepped out and turned left. Around two minutes later, another came out, this one went toward the right. He continued watching curiously for the next 15 to 20 minutes as every two or three minutes another of the boys that had just arrived stepped out and headed in a slightly different direction. Finally the father came out again; he hadn't gotten enough pictures of the kid's parents, which is why he was watching the adults in the kid's life closely this night.

"What a perfect front view shot," he thought as Stan walked directly towards him.

"Directly to me," he thought, "Oh dear," and he turned to run quickly, only to see Lenny walking directly to him from behind. "Oh no," he thought as he turned right only to see Robert quickly approaching, turning quickly he saw Don approaching from one angle and Jason from another. "Oh good God," he thought as the five very angry looking males closed in on him. "Only one way left," he thought and turning ran and headed in the direction of a giant oak tree hoping to use it for cover; as he reached the tree an Anderson boy popped out from behind the tree on the right, the stranger quickly veered left only to have another one jump out at him, he suddenly felt his arm grabbed from behind and something put on his wrist, as he turned to investigate he felt his other arm grabbed and something slipped on that wrist too.

He tried to run again but found he couldn't move; he was in chains and he tried desperately to pull free.

"Please don't harm those chains," Ron said calmly, "they're my 'Pet's' favorite chains, and she'll be very angry if you break them. And when she gets angry, I tend to get angry, and you don't want me any angrier THAN I ALREADY AM!" Ron looked deep in the strangers eyes with a look that made the stranger want to take a leak right then and there, and in fact, he did.


Lana felt herself cumming again and she could still feel her breast being gloriously attacked. She was also hearing some very loud singing though, "what do they mean 'a spoonful of Sugar', a spoonful of Ana's exquisite juices is never enough medicine; she needed a gallon at least."

Suddenly shaking back to life she looked down and saw Shai sucking her breast and felt her cunt being pumped over and over again, and worst of all, to her utmost horror, the movie was near the beginning again.

"Didn't we see this part already," Lana said.

Taking her mouth off Lana's breast Shai said, "I let it restart."

"You know Shai, I made a promise to your sister; letting you sit on my lap semi-nude may not break that promise, not even letting you 'accidentally' give me a scratch now and then, but letting you suck my boobs and finger fuck me definitely crosses into the zone of breaking that promise," Lana was trying to sound more disappointed than mad.

Shai stopped fucking Lana and bringing her fingers to her mouth began sucking. "You really taste majestic, is that why they call you 'Queen'?" Shai saw Lana wasn't smiling at the compliment and she turned to an 'I'm so sad and unloved' approach. "I'm sorry Lana, but it had been so long since I was allowed to be near someone in that way; and you felt so soft and smooth, DP always shaved, so she felt like that too, she use to shave me too, but now she won't even do that." She looked like she was about to cry and Lana felt sorry for her, she just couldn't understand DP's attitude towards Shai.

"Hey don't worry," Lana said, "I'm here with you."

"Lana, can you do me a favor," Shai asked sadly.

"You can ask me anything outside of breaking my promise to your sister, well breaking it any farther that is."

"Will you shave me like my sister use to do for me please?"

Lana looked at Shai's sad face and after barely giving it a thought said, "Sure, as a matter a fact, I have everything we need right here." Indicating to Shai that she should let her up, she went to the corner where the girls had dropped a bag of leftover products when they first returned from shaving. Lana pulled out a razor and the can of shaving cream as well as some towels; on turning she found Shai lying in the center of the Recreation room with her panties down around her ankles.

To read this story you need a Registration + Premier Membership
If you have an account, then please Log In or Register (Why register?)

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.