Triplet X Love Times 2 - Book 3 - The Pleasures of Camping - Cover

Triplet X Love Times 2 - Book 3 - The Pleasures of Camping

Copyright© 2006 by DoubleDxxx

Chapter 22: Conceiving a Plan to Reconcile

Erotica Sex Story: Chapter 22: Conceiving a Plan to Reconcile - Follow a sexually charged Anderson family on their combination tour and family camping trip where sex follows them to every stop not to mention a mystery stalker that has made the youngest daughter the target of terror.

Caution: This Erotica Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Ma/Fa   mt/ft   Ma/ft   mt/Fa   Fa/Fa   ft/ft   Fa/ft   Ma/Ma   Ma/mt   mt/mt   Mult   Teenagers   Consensual   BiSexual   Incest   DomSub   Spanking   Light Bond   Gang Bang   Group Sex   Orgy   Safe Sex   Oral Sex   Anal Sex   Food  

As Hannah worked to update some data on her laptop, Debbie came in and sat beside her, they were in the back of section one and the only other two people were Stan (who was driving) and Lenny who was handling the backup driving duties. Being at the front they couldn't hear any of the girls' conversation.

"Debbie, you look horrid, you're not still depressed right, I mean I guarantee you and John will be fine by the time we leave the next resort."

"But I can tell he's still mad at me. Even if he smiles at me he looks angry. I need to show him that he is truly my one and only love, I need to do something big to prove my love and devotion."

"Wow," Hannah said, "if you find anything like that let me know, I know my Master, and I'm pretty sure he already forgave me a long time ago, if he was ever really mad, but with this constant mixing up of my characters maybe I should do something big too, while I'm just myself I mean, to prove my devotion to him."

"Actually I was hoping you'd give me an idea. I mean you're the genius and you do sort of have a way of getting people to give you what you want, most of the time without even asking for it directly."

"Are you trying to say that I'm manipulative," Hannah said annoyed.

"Not at all," Debbie said quickly, then smiling added, "Melissa though thinks it was great how you manipulated Ron into giving you permission to play with the dogs the other day with that 'oh dear I shouldn't be here' act."

"I'll have to talk to her about that," Hannah said a little angrily then more calmly added, "as for acts of true devotion, well most people consider sleeping together to be that, but that really doesn't work with any of us does it?"

"I don't think it works even if we get married with them," Debbie said a bit sadly. "I mean getting married is supposed to mean that you're just each others and nobody else's, but I doubt we'll ever change how we live."

"Would you want to," Hannah said smiling.

"Well no," Debbie said smiling back, "but still it would be a lot easier to figure out what makes you a special couple that will last forever."

Hannah noticed Stan slow down the bus and come to a stop long enough for Lenny to change places with him and take over the actual driving.

"I'm off duty," Hannah heard Stan say over his shoulder as he walked toward them; "I'll send John out to back you up."

As Stan reached them Hannah said, "Dad, can I ask you something?"

"Why sure Hannah anything at all."

"What makes you and Mom a couple that will last forever?"

Stan found the question a little difficult to understand and said, "What do you mean Honey?"

"I mean you tell each other you love one another, but you tell that to other people right? You fuck each other passionately, but you do that with a lot of people also; so besides a piece of paper that says you and Mom are married, what really makes you a ''til death do you part' couple?"

Stan wondered about this a few minutes and was unsure what the answer was himself, but then, looking at Hannah he said, "You; you and your sisters and your brothers; and one day Laura and I will add more truly sealing the family forever."

He gave her a smile and kept on going.

Debbie was thinking about what Stan meant and finally said, "I don't get it, how do you and the others declare their devotion?"

Hannah gave her and 'oh please' look and rolled her eyes. "He said that when you can not only love each other, but you can love each others children, and conceive children of your own, that's the ultimate proof of your love."

"Wow," Debbie said, "he said all that and I missed it, I must be going deaf." But then she started thinking about what Hannah said and suddenly and excitedly said, "That's it, that's how I'll prove I love John, I'm going to have his baby!"

"Whoa girl, get pregnant, that's a little extreme don't you think," Hannah said worriedly.

"Well that's exactly what we were looking for isn't it," Debbie said, "the ultimate and extreme proof that we love our guys more than the other six or seven girls they're fucking on a daily basis, without counting the few hundred a day that will be offering themselves regularly to them once TXLT2 really hits the big time."

Hannah was considering a good counter argument when Ron came in and gave them both a suspicious 'now what are you two talking about' stare.

"I thought John was on this shift," Debbie said.

"He's in the middle of fucking Katrina and he didn't want to just stop. His cock is in Katrina's mouth right now and he's afraid if he tries to pull out before feeding her she'll bite it off. I just finished a very long and exhausting session with the 'Queen' myself (I think we might have broken some of our records) and I promised Sugar to spend just as long and as uninterrupted a visit to her sugar pot later so I traded this shift with John." He noticed the bitter look hiding behind his pets exterior smile as he talked and looking at her directly said smiling, "Remember once we get to the resort I'm no one else but yours for 3 whole days, I have to leave some people well satisfied."

Hannah gave a true smile, and watched as he walked to sit by Lenny. Once he was out of range she whispered to Debbie, "then again there aren't many things I can offer him that my exact triplet sisters can't offer him too." She then smiled and gave Debbie a 'let's do it' wink.


"I'm glad to see you are definitely looking more yourself." Dr. Lewis said to Lana as Katrina came in and giving Lana a deep kiss shared the mouthful of cum she had just gotten from John with her.

When they finished sharing the drink and broke off the kiss Lana pulled Katrina on to her lap and hugging her back said, "Well I had a few people devising plans to bring me back to myself."

"Really," Dr. Lewis said, "and how is Ron? Are you still having constant private sessions with 'the Master'?"

"Why Randy," Lana said amused, "are you jealous?"

"Never dear," Dr. Lewis said smiling and pulled someone into the picture with him and stuck his cock straight up her cunt as he sat her on his lap.

"Some people might feel threatened by the kind of relationship you and Ron share, but I know you just want to over compensate a bit when together, to make up for the fact that your two individual dark sides are hell bent on killing each other." He smiled as he wrapped his hand around the woman on his lap and started squeezing her boobs.

Katrina was watching the scene angrily and Lana was looking a little hurt at how much Dr. Lewis seemed to be enjoying the stranger's presence.

Feeling he'd played with the girls sentiments enough, Dr. Lewis said, "By the way, where are my manners, do you two know Lisa? She's Martha Wise's sister. She's been managing that backyard project since you left and has become a sort of honorary member of the family. Amy and her have become very close friends, and though neither will ever admit it, probably as close friends as you two." He gave the girls a wink and they both smiled understanding what he was saying. "She's here because she wanted to leave a message for your parents. Go ahead Lisa talk to them."

"Hi," Lisa said excitedly, "Wow 'the Queen' and 'the Wild Kat', I've heard so much about you two from Martha! Can I get a good look at that incredible clit she keeps ranting about?"

Katrina and Lana both frowned a little and Lana said, "I think I have to talk to Martha about what she's allowed to discuss with non-OHPF members."

"I don't think that's the message you wanted to leave, Lisa," Dr. Lewis said sternly.

"Oh," Lisa said suddenly coming to her senses after momentarily cumming out of them, "oh right, I'm sorry, I just wanted you to tell your folks that everything is pretty much complete. We just have a few final decorative additions to make, but the project is in all natures of the word complete."

"I take it those final decorative additions will be put in slowly until the day before you all return," Dr. Lewis said slyly, "Lisa needs a justifiable reason to continue passing by every day to visit Amy."

The girls saw Lisa turn a little red.

"Hey," Lana said angrily, "you're not embarrassed are you? Because that is the one thing no person is allowed to be in our home, embarrassed about sex or love!"

She kissed the back of Katrina's neck and parted her legs to give Lisa a good look Katrina's clit and cunt right before grabbing her favorite clit and jacking it off like a baby penis, making it grow even larger and stiffer.

"God that's beautiful," Lisa said and started cumming once more from the sight as well as Dr. Lewis' 10 inch cock continuously pumping her pussy."

"I'm going to have to leave you girls, I have an important meeting today and it's no where near here. I have to check if Patty is ready."

"I'm ready Randy; just give me a few minutes to talk to Sugar okay?"

"Patty are you listening in?" Dr. Lewis said disapprovingly.

"We just signed in now," another voice said, "we heard you saying goodbye and just waited to ask Lana to please get us Ana and Lissa."

"Hi Dolly," Lana said, "Good to hear you. Okay Randy, bye Love you, and bye Lisa it was good to finally meet 'the Ever-Cumming Empress'."

"Meet who?" Lisa said a little confused.

"Oh," Lana was feeling like she'd put her foot in her mouth.

"She said it has been great to meet someone as ever-cumming as you've been throughout the whole conversation," Katrina said smiling, "you're an empress."

"Oh," Lisa said smiling, "thank you, both of you, and goodbye."

As the screen went blank to be quickly replaced by a picture of Dolly riding a large faux cock on a harness Patty was wearing Lana smiled and said, "I thought you told Randy you were ready?"

"Well," Patty said, "I'm wearing a blouse and shoes, how long can it take to slip on a skirt?"

"So where are the two of you going," Lana asked.

"I asked Randy to go with me to Sun View Hill Summer Camp to get some information. I can't bear to be separated from my Sugar for another month and a half while you are all up there so I want to find out what I can do to go with her."

"You want to go to summer camp," Katrina said laughing, "Patty I know you're pretty young for a teacher, and that you are actually a child at heart, but I still think you're too old to apply for a spot at camp."

"Not as a faculty worker," Patty said smiling, "Volunteer if necessary."

"Patty that's a great idea," Lana said, "as long as he's going you should get Randy to apply also. He needs a vacation from the hospital after all that's happened, and he'll never just accept the idea of a vacation, but working at summer camp would at least give him some sort of escape from all that."

"I'll see, but don't mention any of this to Sugar okay; I don't want to get her hopes up if it doesn't work out."

As Dolly started cumming Lana said, "Okay Patty we'll just go get Ana and Melissa and tell them you've cum.

Katrina and Lana giggled as they ran into the Recreation room to deliver the message.


"The Roller Coaster," Melissa said excitedly.

"No, the Death Drop," Lana countered.

"I think the Torture Turner is the place to start!" Hannah said strongly with her eyes flashing.

"Yeah, you would," Ana said smiling, "but I don't think a ride is the best place for you to start cumming."

"Well what do you think we should start with," Debbie asked.

Ana looked at the Merry-go-Round and said, "Why don't we just start with the old and reliable and build up to the new and risky later, we do have three days here you know."

"You guys are pretty quiet," Lana said as all the girls looked at the group of guys, "don't you have any suggestions?"

"Hey," Don said, "We made a deal and we stick to it. Total control of all fuckfest and fuckabration activities while at this resort in exchange for total control of all other activities; So for now, 'Queen', you girls' wish is our command; just don't tire yourselves out too much, because tonight, we rule."

"I can't believe we get to spend pretty much every minute at this resort together without having to worry about a single task." Katrina said still unbelieving.

"Well," Ron said, "With DP and her sisters offering to help the adults with everything, it does give us a bit of a vacation."

"And how did you get them to agree to that, again," Jenny asked suspiciously.

"I just offered them another set of front row tickets to the concert as well as to the fuckabration afterwards," he said smiling.

"Really," Lana said, "well it's too bad you and John will miss that then, since the two of you belong to only one girl each while here."

To read this story you need a Registration + Premier Membership
If you have an account, then please Log In or Register (Why register?)

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.