Triplet X Love Times 2 - Book 3 - The Pleasures of Camping - Cover

Triplet X Love Times 2 - Book 3 - The Pleasures of Camping

Copyright© 2006 by DoubleDxxx

Chapter 21: A Queen and a Master for Debbie

Erotica Sex Story: Chapter 21: A Queen and a Master for Debbie - Follow a sexually charged Anderson family on their combination tour and family camping trip where sex follows them to every stop not to mention a mystery stalker that has made the youngest daughter the target of terror.

Caution: This Erotica Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Ma/Fa   mt/ft   Ma/ft   mt/Fa   Fa/Fa   ft/ft   Fa/ft   Ma/Ma   Ma/mt   mt/mt   Mult   Teenagers   Consensual   BiSexual   Incest   DomSub   Spanking   Light Bond   Gang Bang   Group Sex   Orgy   Safe Sex   Oral Sex   Anal Sex   Food  

Lana slowly began to return to the waking world from the long tired sleep she'd fallen into. She felt someone sitting on her lap, and there was a mouth sucking happily and contently at one of her boobs. As she fully returned to her senses she took a minute to see who was there and suddenly remembered what had tired her so much she had fallen asleep.

Leaning down she gave the girl, who was actually sleeping (though that mouth was very much awake), a light kiss and looking at the screen she saw that "The Wizard of Oz" was almost finished, it was the last of 5 DVDs of kids favorites she had put in the continuous DVD player. She wondered how many Shai had actually watched before falling asleep. She herself had only made it through half of the second movie, "Willy Wonka and the Chocolate Factory."

She thought she should disconnect Shai from her boob (she was starting to get really hot and she was still determined to keep that ban on sex) and take her to a real bed, but she was sure that the BED room was not the place for any child (or temporary Asexual) to be right now.

"Do you think they are still fucking her?" She heard someone ask as she felt the mouth leave her boob on its own.

Surprised Lana looked down and saw Shai wide awake observing her. "Shai," Lana said smiling, "what are you talking about?"

"My sister, do you think everyone is still fucking and sucking her?"

"Shai what do you know about that," Lana said curiously.

"Everything, I'd been taking care of my sister's leak since I was around 9. But now that I'm ill she won't let me do it anymore."

"Ill," Lana said a little worried as the term 'non-child' popped into her head, "we thought you were just going through some normal girl moments, what exactly do you have?"

"Epilepsy, don't worry you can't catch it, I had an accident and hit my head, the pills make me sick sometimes."

Confused Lana asked, "Why won't your sister let you help her anymore?"

"As well as drinking her juices she knows I love sucking her clit and her boobs, she's afraid if I have a seizure while working on them I'll bite them off. Thanks for letting me suck your tit all night long."

"Well as I remember my blouse was closed when I fell a sleep so I didn't exactly let you suck it." Smiling she added, "I guess it's lucky I'm not missing any nipples this morning." She had been trying to make a joke but she instantly saw that Shai did not find it funny, "Oh, I'm sorry, I was just kidding."

"Does that mean you'll let me suck you some more, maybe in other places?"

"Well I don't really let anyone touch me unless they first show proof they're safe."

"Well what about all those people in that town we were just in?"

"Well we sort of had Hannah break into their clinic's medical records, things like that aren't hard for her. She found that the town is pretty much a 'CleanTown'. You're right though, we shouldn't have assumed that everyone we fucked was still one hundred percent fuckable and the first thing we'll do when we get to the resort is update everybody's documents. If you want we'll do yours and when the results come back you can suck me all you want, that sound okay?"

"Not really," Shai said sadly, "With all the tests for my illness I've sort of developed a phobia towards medical tests."

Hugging the child tightly Lana said, "Well we'll see what we can do, if nothing else we can definitely watch some more movies together."

As Lana finished closing up her blouse the door of the Bed room opened and DP stepped out totally naked, seeing that Lana was once more hugging Shai she said worriedly, "What are you two doing?"

"We were watching movies, what were you doing?"

Looking at Lana for confirmation DP asked, "Is that true?"

"Yes," Lana said a little annoyed, "of everyone in this room, who is the only one without clothes?"

"I just wanted to make sure you know—"

"—that your sister is sick, yeah I know, she told me."

DP looked at her sister suspiciously but just then the others started flooding out of the BED room also.

"Anyone know how far away we are from the next resort," Lana asked.

"I'd say around half-an-hour," Hannah said, "at least that's what Dad just said over the intercom."

Lana gave a surprised look but then thought back to what it was that had actually just woken her up.

"Listen up, everybody," she said, "get ready to update your STD documents when we get in, we really shouldn't have assumed that everyone in that town was still completely clean, so let's not do anything like that again, okay."

"If you mean let's not get in any more traffic accidents, I'm with you 100% 'Queen'," Ron said, "as for anything else, just try to keep my Honey away from another dog."


After getting her blood drawn and being given tickets to 5 of 10 specially reserved front row seats at the concert, DP went with Shai (who was not able to bring herself to be in the same room as the blood tests) to find their sisters. The reserved seat she was given tickets to were apart from the 100 reserved for those tested, these 10 were reserved for family and special friends and up to now had been used by Stan, Laura, Joyce, the cousins and the Wilsons and at the last concert Melissa. With 'the Loving Cousins' now on stage, they could afford to hand some of these tickets out to other friends.

Like the last time they made special tests, Joyce sent the samples to the local hospital with the deliverers that brought the final equipment necessary for the next days mass testing and put a rush on the results.

After that the Anderson-Irving-Wilson party went through the normal routine of setting up camp, preparing the memorabilia table and preparing to enjoy some of the local events. At their camp site several, including TXLT2 minus Lana, Jenny, Sandy and Katrina discussed the possibilities.

"Let's go rafting," Don said after checking a menu of possible activities. "There can be up to three people on a raft."

"That river looks a little rough to do anything like that on it," Ana said watching the river rush by.

"Don't let it fool you," Ron said, "it's as tame as Katrina."

Don gulped and said, "Maybe rafting isn't a good idea after all."

"I think it's great," John said, "but we should really do it earlier in the day. Why don't we leave it as the last activity we do here on the day we leave; after all the hassles of tomorrow's blood testing and the concert are over with."

"You mean in case one of us drowns," Hannah said also watching the river rush by.

"Or is injured beyond the capability of performing, ' John said smiling.

"So what do we do in the meantime," Ana said.

"Let's go fishing," John said, "we haven't tried it yet."

Ana and Hannah, as well as Jenny and Sandy, who were listening silently, made a face and Ana said, "Haven't you been fishing at two or three of the resorts we've already gone too?"

"That was for fresh water fish," Ron said casting and eye at the raging river and smiling, "this is something very different."

"Hey," Jenny said suddenly, looking at the activity menu herself, "there's an arcade fair on the other side of the resort. They're supposed to have all sorts of arcade games available, bet I can whip any of you at pinball!"

Now the boys were the ones wearing sour faces and John said disgustedly, "we're not in the great outdoors to play pinball!"

"Fine," Ana said, "then go fishing and we'll go to the arcade. The 'Queen' loves pinball, if anything can tempt her to come out of that tour mobile it'll be that."

"I can't believe she's still denying me a drink," Katrina said sounding almost depressed, "it's been almost 4 days since I last had some good Lana juice flowing down my throat."

"She won't even give us some so we can refill our Anderson Dressing supply," Ana said grimly, "not that it would ever be complete without some Lana golden juice which she also refuses to share."

"I miss my sister," Hannah suddenly said crying.

Ron looked at her surprised and then said to Ana, "I thought she's always the last to start?"

"We're still over a week away, I think she's just sad without the 'Queen' around, the real 'Queen' I mean; I know I am."

Ron pulled Hannah onto his lap and after giving her a kiss just let her sit there embracing him.

"Ron," Katrina said, "can't you do something to get Lana to feed us?"

Ron looked at her a little annoyed and said, "I can probably get us all a ton of Lana regular and golden juice by triggering my hidden pet and ordering her to feed us all, but that doesn't exactly get us Lana back does it!"

Katrina gulped at how angrily Ron spoke to her and fearing he might somehow turn her into a pet she backed slowly away.

After a few minutes of silent thinking Ron said, "You know what we really need to get Lana back fully?"

Recognizing the beginnings of a master plan in the works all those gathered around the campsite listened attentively as the Master outlined a plan.


'Pollyanna', Lana's latest choice of 'activity void' filling movie was coming to an end and as she watched the closing credits the door suddenly burst open and Jason and John came in with Debbie between them each holding one of her hands, she looked like she was crying.

They were followed in by Robert, Lenny and Don.

"John," Debbie said frantically, "I just don't think I can."

"Come on Sis, you've been putting this off for ages. Are you OHPF or aren't you?"

"Honey, he's right," John said, "it's time to get rid of that cock panic of yours once and for all!"

Lana watched as the five naked guys surrounded the equally naked Debbie, she really looked terrified and Lana might have intervened if she didn't know quite well what it was all about.

As OHPF president she'd been requesting that Debbie get some treatment to cure her of her 'multiple male partners' phobia for some time. Since she met and started training Debbie in the joys of sex, it's the one thing she hadn't been able to help her with. Lana obviously lacked the proper equipment to do it herself, multiple cocks, and John had always taken Debbie's side when she cried she wasn't ready to be male gang banged. "I guess John finally got tired of waiting," Lana thought.

"Robert, lover of asses, why don't you take her back door; Lenny, you take the front and Don, you work on the upstairs window. Jason, you and I will keep her calm by working on these," John grabbed and squeezed one of Debbie's boobs.

"How do we do it," Robert asked, "standing up?"

"No," Jason said, "lying down with her in a facing up position will be easier for all, so you take the first level and we'll get her set up on you."

"John," Debbie said terrified, "I'm scared."

"That's what we're here for dear," John said leaning over and kissing her intimately, "to cure you so you'll never be scared again."

"You know," Jason said, "this should really be filmed. This is Deb's first male gang bang, she should have a lasting memory of it. And not just a static shot either, it should have plenty of close-ups and professional shots."

"Jason, that's not a bad idea," John said and looking over at Lana said, "Lana, grab the digital video camcorder over there and get all the action. You should do it; this is as much a historic OHPF moment as it is a personal one for Debbie."

Smiling in agreement with his statement, Lana got the camcorder and prepared to tape the show.

"Okay, I don't want anyone to cum except in her twat so hold off cumming guys," John said, "we'll let her have at least two very memorable cums in the start up position then we line up and start filling her love hole."

As he said this, Debbie was being pushed onto Robert who was lying down on the ground face up. He quickly inserted his fully erect penis in her butt hole and without even thinking about letting her adjust pushed all the way in to the end. Lenny then kneeled in front of Debbie and pushed his cock deep into her pussy marrying their pubic hairs in a second, Debbie screamed loudly after each of these intrusions, and with the pain she was feeling she would still be screaming if Don hadn't suddenly kneeled at her head and rammed his cock down her throat. As the three of them then started to fuck Debbie's holes in unison, Jason and John each kneeled at one of Debbie's sides and tried to calm her down by each sucking gently on one of her boobs.

Lana was catching all the action, and she was zooming in nicely on Lenny's cock pumping in and out of Debbie's pussy, while just a little below it, thrusting furiously in her ass, was Robert's cock. While zooming in on Debbie's pain stricken face as Don's cock pumped in her mouth, Lana was able to get an incredible shot of the change over from pain to bliss as Debbie's first orgasm hit. Lana quickly zoomed out to get a full shot of Debbie's powerfully trembling body.

After twenty minutes and two more powerful orgasms for Debbie, Robert said, "I don't think I can hold off cumming for much longer."

"Yeah," Lenny agreed, "neither can I."

"Okay everyone, pull out a while and rest while Jason and I take over for a bit, we'll set her up doggy style," he said to Jason as if talking about a rubber sex doll, "You can take the bitches front while I take the cunt from behind."

Lana, who had been flowing from the cunt for some time while filming the action, felt an extra tinge of excitement at the way the guys were talking about Debbie. Lana hadn't had any true action herself for almost or more than 4 days. She refused to count her time with Smithy's son as true action since she hadn't really enjoyed doing a stranger and had strangely held back some of the finer joys of sex.

Watching Debbie leaking juices like crazy and hearing her moans of joy and screams of pain were starting to awaken a very strong and lustful desire in Lana, one she was fighting to keep dormant.

Lana got in a good position to film both John fucking Debbie's cunt and Jason fucking her face. She closed right in on the wet cunt lips opening and closing as John inserted and extracted his cock, she could clearly see Debbie's inner lips holding on dearly to John's cock every time he pulled out as if begging 'please don't leave me'. In the front she could see Debbie's throat shrink and expand as the muscles worked on her brother's cock.

Finally, Lana heard John about to cum and getting into position prepared to film it, John pulled completely out of Debbie's twat as he started cumming and let Lana film a few of the first squirts hitting Debbie's cunt exterior before pushing back in and filling her up. When he was finished, he walked around to Debbie's head and getting Jason to switch places, inserted his slimy cock in Debbie's mouth for cleaning. Jason in the meantime took his turn at filling his sister's cunt. When Jason finished, he returned to his sister's mouth for a cleaning session. The other three, now well rested cocks, each took their turns filling up Debbie's overflowing cum filled cunt and Lana licked her lips anxiously at the sight of so much cum.

When they had all finished with her the guys started cheering and applauding and Lana got a final shot of Debbie's open and cum oozing pussy before ending the recording.

"Lana," John said, "Why don't you take that into the BED room and clean it up. The guys are going fishing now, and anyway, it's an OHPF mess, as president, you should clean it up."

The guys just turned and walked out, leaving Debbie whimpering at Lana's feet, albeit with a very blissful and happy face.

Lana helped her stand and led her to the BED room to lie down. She was just going to let her rest but Debbie begged, "Please, clean me out, I can't have so many different brands of cum in me at once, I'm just not use to it."

To read this story you need a Registration + Premier Membership
If you have an account, then please Log In or Register (Why register?)

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.