Triplet X Love Times 2 - Book 3 - The Pleasures of Camping - Cover

Triplet X Love Times 2 - Book 3 - The Pleasures of Camping

Copyright© 2006 by DoubleDxxx

Chapter 20: The Roadside Affair

Erotica Sex Story: Chapter 20: The Roadside Affair - Follow a sexually charged Anderson family on their combination tour and family camping trip where sex follows them to every stop not to mention a mystery stalker that has made the youngest daughter the target of terror.

Caution: This Erotica Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Ma/Fa   mt/ft   Ma/ft   mt/Fa   Fa/Fa   ft/ft   Fa/ft   Ma/Ma   Ma/mt   mt/mt   Mult   Teenagers   Consensual   BiSexual   Incest   DomSub   Spanking   Light Bond   Gang Bang   Group Sex   Orgy   Safe Sex   Oral Sex   Anal Sex   Food  

"Wow," Ana said almost cumming from the mere recap she had been given by a still very excited Dolly of their experiences with the Mistress' Daughter and the Ever-Cumming Empress. "Wait until I tell Hannah all that, it will drive her crazy (not that she isn't already)."

"Hannah," Dolly asked confused, "Why Hannah in particular? She has her Master and I doubt any other dominators would interest her."

Biting her lip Ana said, "It's nothing, just that the true Mistress' has a deal with Hannah where Hannah handles all her video journals. Hannah's going to be pissed she wasn't the one recording that incredible domination battle as well as all those long hours of cumming that followed for all of you."

Smiling Dolly said, "Everyone is going to be pissed they missed it. But I believe the Mistress left a video disk entitled 'The Mistress of Pain and her Inheritance', it's subtitled 'The Mistress' Daughter and her Ever-Cumming Empress' so it should be easy to find."

"Sugar, are you okay," Patty asked.

"Why do you ask that," Ana said gulping.

Patty cast a dubious look over the two people they were talking with; Patty was happily pumping a vibrator into Dolly's cunt, they'd been reenacting scenes from the battle they had just been describing, but now she suddenly realized why she had felt something was strange since she first signed on to the conversation.

Deciding not to beat around the bush and just come out and say it Patty said, "Why aren't you and Melissa fucking or at least naked for us?"

"Oh, that," Ana said glumly, "it's part of the same problem we had before."

"You know," Patty said, "everyone knows there's something going on that we're not being told about, don't you think it's about time you fill us in?"

"Patty really, it's nothing, we'll all laugh about it when we get back."

Dolly noticed the strange look in Melissa's eye and said, "Lissa, what is it, I know that look in your eye, something is wrong isn't it?"

Worried, but not wanting to alarm Dolly, Melissa quickly said, "My parents have hired some super rich guys lawyer to contest my Emancipation plea, my lawyer says, this new guys tactics can't possibly work, but it can end up delaying my Emancipation papers."

"Don't worry," Dolly said smiling, "Everything will be fine, as long as we're together."

Looking for a change of subject Ana said, "So both Uncle Harry and Aunt Susan left early today?"

"Yeah, they almost couldn't get up to catch their flights," Patty said smiling, "they were in CUM heaven. Just like the rest of us. Luckily Lisa Wise had stayed over last night and since she wasn't there, she was able to help them get ready."

"Lisa Wise," Ana said smiling, "Martha's sister, was she—"

"—not involved like I mentioned," Patty said winking.

As Dolly started to cum Patty said, "Listen girls, I haven't had anything to drink yet today so I'm going to get something now. Love you Sugar, and Melissa, if Dolly could say anything right now she'd tell you how much she loves you." As the screen went blank they watched Patty throw Dolly back on the bed, remove the vibrator in her cunt and bury her face in Dolly's twat.


"You know this deal sucks Ron," Ana said as she walked into the BED room where everyone was dressed and no one was fucking.

"Oh really," Ron said, "I would never have known."

"Ron you made this deal, you have to unmake it. Can't you just dominate her again like you did last time?"

"Part of the deal to get her out was that I don't try that again."

"Well this ban on sex and nudity for the rest of the trip can't continue! It's only been one morning and I'm already going to pieces, I need some cunt juice! And a good helping of Ron Cream wouldn't hurt either!"

"Ana," Ron said calmly, "if that's how you're feeling, imagine how 'the Orgasm Queen' is feeling right now. Believe me I wouldn't have taken this deal if I didn't know that she'll be the first to break it."


In section one Lenny and John were in charge of the driving, Lana was sitting with Katrina. Though Katrina had eventually stubbornly agreed to the ban on nudity, she was wearing a very short skirt that in no way covered her open twat while sitting and a cut off t-shirt from which her breasts kept sneaking under.

Lana was with Katrina because she knew she'd be the ultimate test for her, if she could resist Katrina's lure, she'd be able to resist anybody, including the Master, and go through with the ban on sex deal. Lana, however, felt she was fighting a loosing battle every time she looked down and could clearly see a new drop of cunt juice pooling at Katrina's open cunt lips. Also Katrina kept rubbing her thigh just under her pussy with the side of her hand; she would do this in a fanning motion that kept bringing the beautiful fragrance of her pussy directly up to Lana's nose.

Lana was about to declare defeat and dig right into Katrina's pussy when SCREECH! POP! BUMP!

"Oww," Lana said from the floor where she had fallen, "what happened?"

"That's a good question," Ron said running in, quickly followed by Stan who had been with Laura and Joyce in the kitchen.

"What was it son," Stan asked John.

"Mini-van; it came out of a side road, I didn't see any signs. I had to make a hard turn to miss getting hit completely, I think one of our hub caps popped during the turn and it looks like the mini-van ended up slightly bumping us anyway."

They heard some sirens close by and Ron, looking at Lana said, "I guess your nudity ban was good for something, at least we don't have to explain to the cops why we're all naked."


"But I'm telling you there was no sign!" John repeated angrily and forcefully.

"Sure there is," the deputy said, "just look on yonder tree there. It's clear as day."

John looked over and was shocked to see that the deputy was right. How could he not have seen that sign?

"Wait a second," Ron said angrily, "that sign may be clear as day from back here, but look at that leafy branch in front of it. Coming from the direction we were it's not only difficult to see, it's pretty near impossible!"

The deputy paid no attention to Ron, instead he asked John, "How old are you boy?"

"I'm sixteen, almost seventeen actually."

"And you were driving alone," the deputy asked suspiciously.

"I was with him the whole time," Lenny said, "it was our shift."

"And how old are you?"

"Seventeen, I'll be eighteen by the end of the summer."

"Hmm," the deputy said writing something down, "Jennifer, Jackie how do you two feel?"

"I think my arms twisted," the girl named Jennifer said, "I may never write again, you think I should sue?"

"Hey, wait a minute;" Ron said furiously, "you hit us! Your mini-van doesn't even have a scar on the side that bumped us!"

"That's the side I was in," Jennifer said, "and we wouldn't have hit you if you'd obeyed the rules. Isn't that right Uncle Jake?" she looked at the deputy as she asked and he nodded.

"Wait a second," Stan said, "They're your nieces?"

"Of course not," the deputy said, "only Jen is my niece, Jackie is my daughter." He handed Stan a sheet of paper and Stan's eyes popped, "IMPOUND NOTICE!" He said fuming, "You can't impound our bus; we're on a combination tour and mission to bring safe sex awareness to all communities. We're supposed to be at our next stop in three days and oh yeah, THERE ARE SEVENTEEN OF US AND THIS IS OUR HOME!"

"I'm sorry but you've broken a very serious law and we can't allow it to go unpunished, and by the way Jen," he said looking at his niece, "since they are at fault you can sue."

"What are we supposed to do," Stan said looking totally lost. "Not seeing a hidden sign does not give you the right to impound our bus."

"But having an under-aged driver with no adult supervising driver does," the deputy said calmly.

"What are you talking about," John said, "I have my license."

"This is useless here," the deputy said looking at the license, "here the law is absolutely no one can drive a large vehicle of this size unless they are 18 or in the presence of a registered 18 year old or above driver. I'll have Cousin Smithy come over and tow this away, he's the mechanic so he can fix that hub cap and get rid of that nasty scratch on the side. His son can even touch up that painting there in less than a day and make it good as new."

"Look," Ron said, "Why don't you just give us the bottom line so we can get on our way; what's this all going to come out to?"

"I'm not the Judge," the deputy said, "I have no idea what his ruling on the violation fees plus the lawsuit plus the impound charges might be; somewhere between 50 and 100,000 I'd reckon. Uncle Carl is usually very light on first time offenders; this is your first time right? As for the towing and repairing charges, I figure between 2 and 3 thousand."

"Just out of curiosity," Stan said, "who is the sheriff and what relation is he of yours?"

"Oh," Jennifer said, "Dad is Uncle Jake's brother."

Stan rolled his eyes and said, "look, we live here, can't you get that, if you take it you are leaving the 17 of us stranded in the middle of nowhere."

The deputy looked at him and finally said, "Okay, this is what I'll do, I'll let you all stay in the bus while it's towed into Smithy's, once there you can get some rooms at Aunt Karen's and have something to eat at Cousin Joe's. I'm only doing you this favor because we believe very strongly in that message on the side of your bus; this isn't called the 'Clean Town' because of Cousin Bob's garbage truck you know."

Stan saw that Ron was about to say something else and shook his head. Pointing toward the bus he said, "Inside everybody, in the Recreation room."


"Dad, this is ridiculous," John said, "it's a setup!"

"Of course it's a setup," Ron said angrily, "it doesn't change the fact that we fell in the trap."

"A town in which pretty much everyone is related," Lenny said confused, "how is that?"

"That's because the main town is only one street," Hannah said fuming, she'd been searching some information on the local town on the internet. "And apparently only the small strip beginning where that hidden sign was to the end of this road is actually part of their jurisdiction."

"We can't let them take our tour mobile," Lana said nervously, "and we can't let them try to clean us out of all our savings!"

"Debbie," Stan said desperately, "can't your Mom and Dad help?"

"They're on a holiday in China right now. They never leave a phone number to reach them during their 'rare getaways' as they call them; and they never check their email." Debbie was almost in tears.

"Debbie, what's wrong," John said concerned.

"This is all our fault, this tour, this bus it's all cause of us," Debbie said.

Though Katrina and Jason were very silent, it was obvious they were in agreement with Debbie's belief.

"Now wait a minute," Lana said angrily, "So far everything with the exception of my 'secret admirer' has worked out fine. And even my unknown friend has nothing to do with anything you three did, that's the result of the mission I started on the side without really consulting any of you well enough."

"Lana's right," Ron said, "for the most part this trip has been something incredible," and looking at Lana he said, "and your little mission has been one of the things that has helped make it incredible, by the way. Not only have we gotten to enjoy an almost totally free trip, we've gotten to feel that we're doing something important while at it."

The Wilsons and Lana all smiled, but then Ana said, "But how do we fix the current problem?"

"By being ourselves," Lana said smiling wickedly.

Everybody looked at her curiously; everybody except Ron who gave Lana a 'looks like we're thinking the same thing' look.

"Everybody around here is related; fine, let's do a little family mixing." Ron said.

"We'll spread a little bait around this town," Lana said, "and if anyone bites, we have them all."

"How do you figure, Sis," Don asked curiously.

Ron was the one that answered saying, "Little brother do the words 'FAMILY SCANDAL' mean anything to you?"

Everybody suddenly smiled.


"Rooms are $50 a night per person." Aunt Karen smiled kindly at the group as she said this, but she had a very defiant 'take it or leave it' tone.

"Per Person," John repeated.

"Dad that would be $850 a night if we were all to stay," Hannah said.

Stan wasn't sure what action to take so Ron said, "I take it it doesn't cost anything to have a visitor that isn't staying the night right?"

The question took Aunt Karen by surprise and she said, "Well no, of course not."

"We'll take two rooms," Ron said.

The rest of the group just watched Ron, they could tell he had some master plan afoot and they had learned by now to just let him work.

"Paid in advance and in cash only," Karen added.

Ron pulled out some bills and passed them to her.

"This is only $100 dollars," she said.

"It's one room for my Mom and one room for my Aunt Joyce, the rest of us aren't staying the night. Don't worry; we'll be out by 9 PM, just like your sign says." Everyone turned their eyes to the sign behind Karen that clearly stated:

VISITORS ARE EXPECTED TO BE OUT OF THE MOTEL BY 9 P.M.

"Oh," Karen said a little bitterly, "I'll be watching that clock young man!" Ron had spoken to her in the same 'take it or leave it' tone she had and she just passed him two keys.

"I got you," Ron said as he led the group to the rooms.

As he passed one room in the hall, the door opened and someone walked out in a rush and bumped into him.

"DRIPPING PU—I mean—umm—"Ron was actually a little embarrassed for some reason.

"DP," 'Dripping Pussy' said smiling, "Remember, my sisters call me DP for short."

"So DP," John said, "What are you doing here, don't tell me you and your sisters missed the stop sign too."

DP looked at him a bit confused but said, "Actually my sisters have gone on ahead to our next stop, hopefully I can join them before long."

"Why did they go on ahead without you," Ron asked.

The door to the room DP had stepped out of opened again and a young girl around 12 or 13 years of age stepped out, she looked like she had to be DP's sister (true sister that is not another adopted one).

"Dinsha-Pasheiu I think I'm going to throw up again," the girl said and froze when she saw the crowd in the hall.

DP smiled and said, "My sister is not well, my other sisters got a little tired of having to stop so she wouldn't throw up in the car and asked me to stay here with her one or two nights."

"It's that time isn't it," Ana said, "I know just how you feel," she smiled at the girl and added, "and in just over a week I'll be feeling that way too."

As most of the group split up into the two rented rooms, TXLT2 talked a few minutes more with DP and her sister whose name was Shai-Ling.

"Which resort are you headed for now," Lana asked.

"The Triple R, there is a bus that leaves here every day; hopefully by tomorrow my sister will be well enough to travel."

"The Roosevelt River Resort," Lana said, "that's our next stop also."

"Yes," DP said pulling something out of her pocket. "I have the map; my sisters wanted to tour the mountain resorts and we were at the Wood Nymph for your first concert."

"That's right," Ron said, "you mentioned you all got tested at the first site."

"Yes, my sisters heard you and really liked your music. This map showed that you would be taking the same route we had originally planned with some of the resorts being the only true difference, so our sisters changed our resort reservations to match."

Ron took a look at the map of the 'Triplet X Love Times 2' Tour Route and said, "I still can't believe we sold these out, less that anyone actually rearranged their plans by it."

"Wait a second," Don said, "are you saying that you have been at every single one of our concerts? Why have we only fucked you once—I mean—," Don turned a little red, "—why did we only see you at one?"

"Actually we almost missed one concert," she threw an angry look at her sister.

"How many times do I have to say I'm sorry for getting sick?" Shai screamed and ran into the room slamming the door shut.

DP looked shocked and said, "I apologize I don't know what has gotten into her."

"WE DO," John, Ron, Don, Hannah and Ana all said together looking at Lana.

"Hey," Lana said angrily, "at least I don't throw up!"

DP was still a bit confused but she said, "My sisters, really, really like you, but they only got up enough nerve to try to meet you at that lake resort. We wanted to see you again at this last one, but you were busy with your family most of the first day and we didn't want to intrude and the rest of the time you hardly showed yourselves except for the concert."

"You know," Lana said suddenly, "if we get our bus back soon, you can ride to the next resort with us, believe me, you won't be late for the concert if you're with us."

"Really," DP said, "can we really? It would help and save us money; you wouldn't believe what we are paying for one room. What would we need to do?"

"You wouldn't need to—" Ron started then stopped and looking at the door of her room said, "you wouldn't need to do anything but let us take a nap in you room; in a little while, just for two or three hours, and we will definitely be out before 9 PM."

"Well that is fair," DP said smiling, "we let you crash at our place and you let us crash at yours."

"Good, we'll be back in a little while then," turning to his brothers and sisters Ron said, "come on let's get everybody into Mom's room and discuss the next move."


"Wilsons," Ron said, "you are still our most powerful hooks, if we can get just one of these guys to take a bite, not only do they have to worry about mere family scandal, but about retaliation from the well known Mayor of Riverdale and her very powerful real estate king husband for the abuse of one of their children."

"Isn't that called 'Entrapment'," Melissa said doubtfully.

"It's called something that works," Ana said, "believe me, I know."

A little annoyed at the interruption Ron continued saying, "the Mayor here is a woman, so Jason, I want you to work with her. Debbie you try the sheriff and Katrina, love, I need you to put all your talents to work with this Judge; okay you three?"

They nodded and gave echoes of, "Got you Mr. Phelps."

Stan gave a laugh and said, "Ahh yes, Mission Impossible."

"Not too impossible, I hope," Ron said, and then added. "Ana and Jenny why don't you see if you can get us a very nice discount if not a totally free meal from Cousin Joe; Lana and Sandy, why don't you visit Cousin Smithy and find out how much the repairs to the bus will really cost; Lenny and Robert why don't you see if you can get my hundred dollars back from Aunt Karen, preferably with the interest of a free night. Now we start in 3 hours, we should use that time to get a thorough sleep; nothing else for now."

"Brother," John said, "what about us?"

"And me," Melissa said, "I want to help too."

To read this story you need a Registration + Premier Membership
If you have an account, then please Log In or Register (Why register?)

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.