Triplet X Love Times 2 - Book 3 - The Pleasures of Camping - Cover

Triplet X Love Times 2 - Book 3 - The Pleasures of Camping

Copyright© 2006 by DoubleDxxx

Chapter 2: Last Minute Additions

Erotica Sex Story: Chapter 2: Last Minute Additions - Follow a sexually charged Anderson family on their combination tour and family camping trip where sex follows them to every stop not to mention a mystery stalker that has made the youngest daughter the target of terror.

Caution: This Erotica Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Ma/Fa   mt/ft   Ma/ft   mt/Fa   Fa/Fa   ft/ft   Fa/ft   Ma/Ma   Ma/mt   mt/mt   Mult   Teenagers   Consensual   BiSexual   Incest   DomSub   Spanking   Light Bond   Gang Bang   Group Sex   Orgy   Safe Sex   Oral Sex   Anal Sex   Food  

An hour later, after everyone had been settled into their rooms Laura, Stan, Susan and Harry talked in Stan and Laura's room.

"You have to go on that camping trip Laura, and you have to take Robert and Sandra. They're really excited about it; they haven't been excited about anything since I got them. They've just been sad, but when I left them, they were actually laughing, talking about marshmallows."

"Lenny and Jenny are really excited too. They haven't wanted to admit that this mess we're in has upset them, but I'm their mother and I know. They'd really like to take this trip and just forget about everything for a while."

"Listen," Stan said seriously, "we'd love nothing better than to take all your kids with us on an escape reality trip for awhile, but there'd be one reality we would not be able to escape, and that is the reality that Laura and I can't possibly supervise 13 kids on our own. Not to mention that the cost would bury deep into our kids plans for the second half of the summer. They all want to go to summer camp."

"Summer camp," Harry and Susan said together.

"Camping and summer camp," Harry added.

"The first part of the summer was supposed to be a family get-away," Laura explained, "and the second a get-away from family. Stan and I were planning a repetition of our honeymoon during that time."

"Another Caribbean cruise," Susan said excitedly, "I was telling Stan at your wedding how much I wished I could have been with you. I've always dreamed of just being able to get-away like that. Now with this mess I wish it even more."

"I know what you mean," Harry said. "God I envy you two right now."

Stan and Laura were looking at each other in deep concentration and Stan finally said, "You know you two, looking after 13 kids can't be much harder or expensive than looking after 9. I'll make a deal with you, we'll find a way to take the kids with us on this camping trip, but you two have to have resolved all your problems by the time we get back in around a month-and-a-half. At that time you send the kids with ours to summer camp and come with us on a little get-away of your own."

"Summer camp and a Caribbean get-away at once," Susan said doubtfully. "Stan the over-abundance of money is not exactly my problem at the moment."

"I've got a good bit put away," Harry said, "I'd be willing to help out."

"Oh Harry I couldn't--" Susan began.

"No, don't say it, being around so much young family helps my kids, and" he added smiling, "I've a strong feeling being around you after all this is over will help me."

"Well that was subtle," Stan said smiling.

"Harry doesn't believe in subtle," Laura said, "It's sort of a miracle he's gone this long without asking your sister if she'd like a cocktail." To Susan she said, "and he has the most incredible tasting cum too."

"Really," Susan said, her eyes flashing at the mention of cum. "Can I taste it," she asked Harry.

"Now who's being subtle," Laura asked Stan ripping her clothes off and fishing out Stan's cock. Harry was already standing with his pants down and presenting his cock to Susan's mouth.


"I knew it wouldn't take them long," Lana said lifting her head momentarily from between Hannah's legs. "All we need is to get Harry's kids fucking, if they're not doing it already, and life in this house can go back to normal."

Ana pressed a key on the computer keyboard and said, "Well Robert doesn't look very interested in fucking at the moment, in fact, he just keeps staring at the wall. Hey, what's he up to?" The girls watched as Robert moved close up to the wall and bent to attach his eye to it.

"Is there a hole in that wall," Hannah asked.

"Yeah," Lana said smiling, "Amy told me she drilled it there to get a peak at Pietro's cock from time to time without bothering him." Seeing Robert suddenly drop his pants she said, "Wow, whatever is going on has him seriously excited; quick, check Amy's room; what's going on there?" Pressing another key the girls' eyes popped and Lana screamed, "Those bastards! How can they be having a 'welcome to our home' party without us?" She stared angrily as John, Ron and Don were each drilling one of Jenny's, at the moment, very happy holes."

"Man she has a beautiful pussy," Ana said admiringly.

"That's probably what Robert is thinking," Lana said. "Hey, so where are Lenny and Sandra?"

Ana pressed several of the keys until she said, "Oh, they're taking a bath."

"As in together," Hannah said amazed.

"As in a cum bath; look at that, Lenny is covering her from head to foot in his cum. Good thing that they're in the bathroom, she won't have to go far to wash it off," Lana said.

"What," Hannah said horrified, "and let all that wonderful cum go to waste?"

Lana and Ana looked at her and then suddenly, all smiling, they ran out of their second floor room where they had been watching, all the way down to the bathroom in the servants' quarters. Sandra looked up shocked when the door of the bathroom suddenly burst open, but not as shocked as she was when Ana and Hannah pulled her to her feet in the bathtub she'd been lying in and started licking the cum she had just been bathed in off her body.

To read this story you need a Registration + Premier Membership
If you have an account, then please Log In or Register (Why register?)

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.