Triplet X Love Times 2 - Book 3 - The Pleasures of Camping - Cover

Triplet X Love Times 2 - Book 3 - The Pleasures of Camping

Copyright© 2006 by DoubleDxxx

Chapter 19: The Mistress' Daughter and her Battle for Dominance

Erotica Sex Story: Chapter 19: The Mistress' Daughter and her Battle for Dominance - Follow a sexually charged Anderson family on their combination tour and family camping trip where sex follows them to every stop not to mention a mystery stalker that has made the youngest daughter the target of terror.

Caution: This Erotica Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Ma/Fa   mt/ft   Ma/ft   mt/Fa   Fa/Fa   ft/ft   Fa/ft   Ma/Ma   Ma/mt   mt/mt   Mult   Teenagers   Consensual   BiSexual   Incest   DomSub   Spanking   Light Bond   Gang Bang   Group Sex   Orgy   Safe Sex   Oral Sex   Anal Sex   Food  

"So you're finished," Amy asked sadly as she enjoyed the faux cock that was pumping in her bald extra moist pussy.

"Just the first phase, the foundation is completely dug, the connections to the main water pipe are done and all the electrical wiring for the lights around it have been laid."

Lisa bent down and gave Amy a long kiss and in an 'I promise you' tone said, "There's still a lot to do. We have to lay the floor; put up the walls, put in some stairs as well as put all the actual lights and final water control plumbing."

"Yeah, but isn't the first phase supposed to be the longest, if you finished it in such a short time doesn't that mean—"

"—that we still have a while before the guaranteed completion date is reached. The day was extended, by the way, to one day before the Andersons arrive."

"Really," Amy said smiling (and not just because she was cumming again". "How did you manage to get an extension from someone like Mr. Carson?"

"Even a business tycoon like he knows that a job like the one we're doing takes time, but between you and me, it definitely helped that my sister is his only daughter's Master." Lisa said this with a wicked smile and then added, "You know, you seem a little extra down, and not just you, everyone including Harry, Pietro and Dr. Lewis have been a little hard to get up these days."

"Well Harry's worried about that new court appointment he leaves for tomorrow, the same as Susan who has to leave at the same time for hers. Dr. Lewis is just feeling the pangs of overwork stress with all those current hospital tragedies, do you know that 5 patients in the STD ward committed suicide this week? Randy suspects that there's been some sort of pact made and that more are still to come."

"Talking about cumming," Lisa said giving a small scream and shaking furiously.

Amy giggled and said, "I said 'come' not 'cum' but cumming is okay," and she began to cum violently herself.

When they were back Lisa said, "What about Patty and Dolly, they can't seem to make up their minds if they are miserable or overjoyed and therefore are just in some sort of freeze mode?"

"Oh them, well they're happy that both their loves are now on the way home, but they're sad that they're still two to three weeks away, and they're scared."

"Scared," Lisa said looking seriously at Amy, "scared of what?"

"Scared that their true loves will have enjoyed each other so much and found each other such exciting and great lovers that they won't need Patty and Dolly anymore." Amy giggled then added confused, "As for Pietro, I don't know what's bothering him."

"Maybe everyone else's mood has just worn off on him," Lisa suggested then added, "and on you."

"Me," Amy said pinching Lisa's boobs and sucking her tongue a while, "I don't let anyone else's mood were off on me."

"Then why do you look depressed," Lisa asked straight out.

"It's supposed to be a special night tonight, a sort of monthly celebration, I gave up being at last month's for a good cause, but with the Andersons gone, one sweet bit of Honey in particular, I guess there's no party for me tonight either, maybe not even until after the kids return from summer camp at the end of the summer."

"You can't just throw the party yourself," Lisa asked, "don't you know what needs to done?"

Amy's eyes flashed momentarily and she said, "What needs to be done is for me to get a good long drink to calm my nerves." As she prepared to help Lisa off with her harness so as to go for the drink she suddenly said, "Can you stay with me tonight, please?"

Bowing over and kissing Amy a few more times Lisa said, "Honey of course I'll stay with you, my one fantasy is that one day you'll see how great we really are together and ask me to stay with you forever."

Amy smiled and said, "For now tonight will be fine, but I'll keep your fantasy in mind, now give me that drink." Assuming a '69' position they both pasted their mouths to the moist fleshy cups before them and started drinking.


"You seem to be short one guest to your party." As Pietro said this he smiled at the masked, caped red leather wearing bombshell before him. He had just helped the Mistress carry five sleeping 'toys' up to the torture room. Harry and Randy were chained between Susan and Patty; and Dolly had been given the honor of using the stocks, Pietro however was looking over at the empty rack.

In a second he had a can of 'knock-out' pointing at his face and the Mistress asked him seductively, "Do I really have to use it?"

"Not at all my Mistress, my back has seemed a little tight of late," smiling he added, "A good stretching may be just what it needs." He jumped up on the rack and allowed the Mistress to chain his arms and legs tightly and give him a good strong stretching.

"Time to wake the others and start this little party," she thought, she hadn't even told Pietro what was on the menu for the night, "If I can shock him," she thought, "then probably everyone will find it shocking enough to enjoy."

Grabbing a bag full of clamps, clit vibrators, egg vibrators and butt plug vibrators; as well as some PC muscle clamps and cock vibrator rings, not to mention gags, she distributed all the party favors among her guests for the night's celebration. The Mistress especially liked the new nipple clamp vibrators she had gotten for her female toys; soon she had five vibrators on (or in) every one of her female toys; as for the male toys, as well as the PC muscle clamp and vibrator ring, she also had a butt plug vibrator in each of them. After gagging them all she gave them a whiff of smelling salts (A.K.A. 'anti knock-out') and allowed them all to start coming too.

There was only one toy that had absolutely no idea what was happening.

"Where am I," Dolly thought, "why can't I move?" Looking in front of her she saw Pietro, apparently tied to a long table, on the opposite wall she saw Susan, Harry, Dr. Lewis and "Oh no, they have Patty!"

She suddenly saw someone stand in front of her and on getting a good look she didn't know whether to be scared, to laugh or to just start cumming like crazy because that costume Amy was wearing, she had no doubt it was Amy (the flowing red hair and bald dripping cunt were a big give away), was pretty much the hottest thing she'd seen since the Anderson girls Triplet X costumes. She tried to talk but realized too late she was gagged when suddenly, SLAP!

"Insolent Toy, you dare to try to use your mouth for speaking in the presence of your Mistress!"

Dolly gave her a shocked look and threw a look at Patty who simply gave Dolly a 'just do what she says' look. She noticed Patty in no way seemed alarmed, worried or even surprised. "If anything," Dolly thought smiling, "she looks happy to be here; wherever here is."

"You don't know me do you child?" The Mistress said, and then quickly answering herself said, "No, I have never had you as a toy before; you are 'fresh meat'." She went to the stocks and said, "It is understandable then that you do not know rule number one for all who enter my lair," leaning though the stocks and looking at Dolly directly in the eyes she said, "rule number one 'a slaves mouth has but one use', allow me to demonstrate." Bringing her head down to Dolly's cunt she started licking and sucking at her hole driving her tongue deep inside and at times touching the inactive egg vibrator deep inside.

After several minutes the Mistress pulled out and once more looking deep in Dolly's eyes she said, "Do you understand, slave?"

Dolly nodded frantically deciding instantly that whatever was going on, she was going to love it!

"Good," The Mistress said, "then let's get this party started." The Mistress reached into the pouch hanging from the side of her belt and brought out an unusual looking remote control, unlike most remote controls, which are rectangular; this one was a circular disk and seemed to have lights flashing all around it. Everyone was watching it wondering who victim number one that night would truly be; when the Mistress hit a button though, simultaneously every single one of them started to moan and yelp, cocks grew instantly to their fullest (if not even larger) size and every single boob was standing at full attention; the sound of vibrators echoed throughout the entire torture room and the Mistress looked around at all of them with a satisfied, evil grin.

To read this story you need a Registration + Premier Membership
If you have an account, then please Log In or Register (Why register?)

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.