Triplet X Love Times 2 - Book 3 - The Pleasures of Camping - Cover

Triplet X Love Times 2 - Book 3 - The Pleasures of Camping

Copyright© 2006 by DoubleDxxx

Chapter 18: The Loving Cousins

Erotica Sex Story: Chapter 18: The Loving Cousins - Follow a sexually charged Anderson family on their combination tour and family camping trip where sex follows them to every stop not to mention a mystery stalker that has made the youngest daughter the target of terror.

Caution: This Erotica Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Ma/Fa   mt/ft   Ma/ft   mt/Fa   Fa/Fa   ft/ft   Fa/ft   Ma/Ma   Ma/mt   mt/mt   Mult   Teenagers   Consensual   BiSexual   Incest   DomSub   Spanking   Light Bond   Gang Bang   Group Sex   Orgy   Safe Sex   Oral Sex   Anal Sex   Food  

"I really want to thank you for letting me stay with you the rest of the trip," Melissa said between gasps.

"No, no, no need to thank us, Ron explained everything and we're happy to help. Patty is like family to us," Stan said, "well she'll probably end up our daughter-in-law one day, that makes her sister our family as well and," giving an extra-strong push to get his nine inch cock in as deep as possible into the tight teens pussy as he fucked her then quickly pulling all the way out and pushing deep into her ass as he started cumming, "that makes you family too; right Laura?"

Laura, who had been sucking the girls clit in a '69' position she shared with the girl (that is until Stan pulled out of Melissa's cunt and Laura's tongue claimed it) pulled out a second to say, "Absolutely; anybody with this girls cunningulus skills is family of mine!"

Melissa gave a giggle in Laura's cunt and pulling out for another second said, "thanks," before diving back in to finish the job.


Ana, Lana and Hannah were talking with Joyce in section one and Lana said, "Aren't we still a day and a half away from the resort, why are you getting things ready now?"

"This resort we're going to has a nice water park on it, I was thinking of actually taking a break and enjoying the place between blood tests."

Hannah was throwing Joyce those same odd looks she'd been throwing her since she first realized the full truth of Joyce's identity, she still could not, however, bring herself to ask the question that she'd been dying to ask.

"By the way," Ana said looking at Joyce, "I don't think anybody has really thanked you for your part in Melissa's rescue."

"My part," Joyce said amused, "I was asked if I could stay out of sight for 48 hours while you pulled it off."

"But you're the one that warned me about the condition Melissa might be in when I first found her, you told me that having a picture of Dolly would help, and you told me that if nothing else worked, trying to remind Melissa of some activity she shared with Dolly might truly bring her back. Without that preparation I would never have gotten Melissa back in time for us to get out."

"By the way," Lana said suddenly, "I finished the book you and Randy wrote together."

"The book," Joyce questioned and did not fail to notice Hannah freeze up and the fear in her eye as the subject was touched, "What book are we talking about?"

"'Cumming In VS Cumming Out Vol. 2', I actually read both volumes, the first one by Hank Sawyer and Randy was amazing too. I really think I enjoy sexology and I'm considering it for a profession. However, great as volume 1 was, there was one part in volume 2 that I found a bit eerie." Lana continued studying Joyce's eyes.

"Chapter 17, section three," Joyce questioned sadly but well prepared for the moment.

"Yes," Lana threw Hannah a hard look and said, "I've a feeling one of us has known something for a while, but since she's not much for confrontations, I'll just ask the question she's been wanting to ask."

Ana was looking a bit confused, not having any connection at all to either the investigation of Joyce's past or the full reading of both books that told her story, she was at a disadvantage.

"Before you ask any questions, let me ask a few," Joyce said, "first, do you three have a father that you love and are happy with?"

"Of course," Ana said surprised by the question, "We love Dad, don't we?" Both Hannah and Lana had to smile and nod their heads.

"Second and this is simply a yes or no question; do I look like anyone's father?"

Ana suddenly froze as she finally caught up to her sisters and she said, "YOU, the book was about you!"

"Please just answer yes or no to my question," Joyce said sternly, and repeated, "Do I look like anyone's Father?"

The three girls slowly shook their heads to reply no.

Joyce then said to Lana, "So, if you have a father you love and are happy with, and I look like no one's father, do you really want to ask the question you had in mind?"

Lana had been going to ask straight out for a yes or no answer to the question, "Are you our father," but she simply froze now and shook her head.

Hannah, however, went on and said, "So who are you, to us I mean?"

Joyce smiled and said, "It turns out that I learned recently that your Mother and I had known each other when we were kids. I wasn't around much at all so she didn't remember that her next door neighbor and best friend Hank Sawyer use to have a half-sister (I was raised and lived with my Dad, Richard Livingston, rather than with mine and Hank's Mom). Anyway, it turns out that my half-brother, he disappeared several years ago and should be assumed dead, was your birth father. So I guess that means that, to answer your question Hannah, I am your long lost aunt on your father's side, and I am very proud and happy with my beloved nieces." She smiled again at the three girls and was happy to see them smile back and then hug her. Lana then leaned up and kissing her on the cheek whispered, "You've been talking to Randy haven't you?"


"I think you guys are great," Melissa said having just viewed TXLT2 practicing for their next concert. Ana had insisted that the extra long ride to this fifth resort merited some practice before actually reaching there and they had pulled over quickly to get out their equipment and set it up in a corner of the Recreation room.

"Who plays the guitar," Lenny said going over and picking up the abandoned instrument.

"I sometimes play it instead of my base," Ron said watching as Lenny expertly tuned the guitar, "I didn't know you played guitar."

"Yeah, Jenny and I were in a group at our last school. You should see how she burns up those drums," he said turning to Don.

"The only thing I could do was sing," Melissa said, "but I caught a really bad ear infection one summer and it left me tone deaf, so now I can't even do that."

"Sandy and I use to be part of the church musicians, you should see Sandy on that keyboard, Mom use to say she was born playing it."

"Really," John said, "what about you, what did you play?"

"Pretty much any string instrument ever invented," Sandy said looking at her brother proudly.

"Any of you sing," Lana asked suddenly interested.

"Well Sandy and I were the lead male and female voices in the church choir," Robert said giggling.

"What's funny," Don asked.

"Just that our friends use to say that only meant our Mom was the Minister and not that we could sing," both he and Sandy laughed at the memory.

"What about you two," Ron said looking at Jenny and Lenny, "you sing?"

"Lenny does," Jenny said, "I always find singing and playing the drums a bit of a strain."

"I know what you mean," Don said.

"Why don't you guys play something for us," Ana said.

"Play something," Lenny said, "you mean like out of the blue?"

"Just a song you all know," Ron said, "What type of music do you usually play?"

"You mean besides gospel," Robert said laughing, believing it all a joke, "Well Sandy and I have played all types but for the most part, besides Gospel, we're a little bit country."

"Mine and Jenny's band have played pretty much everything," then throwing a 'no way' look at Robert and Sandy, "except Gospel, but for the most part we're a little bit rock and roll."

Everybody threw excited eyes at the four and they wondered what they had said, retracing their words Lenny suddenly said, "Oh no way!"

"No way at all!"Sandy added strongly.

"Come on, let's here it you guys," Ana said encouragingly, "Lenny you be Donny and Sandy, you sing Marie's part from the keyboard, the rest of you back them up."

"Yeah," Katrina said, "the one that plays and sings the best can have my clit, as well as the rest of me, all night long." She bent over and spread her pussy lips wide as she said this.

"Then again," Sandy said thinking of Katrina's incredible clit pumping in her twat all night long, "it can't hurt."

"No," Lenny agreed looking deep in Katrina's pussy, "it definitely can't hurt."

In no time at all, Jenny was at the drums, Sandy at the keyboard, Lenny was strumming the guitar and Robert had taken control of Ron's base. After getting the feel of the instruments, Sandy tried playing the song while the others backed her up musically, she and Lenny then tried singing together to see how they sounded:

"I'm a little bit country," Sandy sang.

"I'm a little bit rock and roll" Lenny continued.

After a few trials in which they tried to remember the full lyrics, (Hannah finally thought to download them from lyrics.com), they were singing the full song and as Ron put it—

"FANTASTIC guys!" He went over and said, "'Triplet X Love Times 2' has a new opening band 'The Loving Cousins'!"

Everybody applauded except for 'The Loving Cousins' who looked a bit sick and Robert said, "You're kidding right?"

"No he's not," Ana said, "guys you're great together, and it's as destined for you four to be together as it was for us six."

"Just consider doing that one opening song for now and continue working together to find out what others you can do together," Lana said.

"What do you say?" Ron asked seriously.

The Loving Cousins looked at each other and Robert finally said, "Well it is only one song, and we still have time to perfect it; okay, I guess we can try, but just one question."

"What," Ana asked.

Looking at Katrina all four of them blurted out, "Who won?"

Katrina laughed and said, "Well the truth is that being a group, you all win! So I guess the five of us are fucking all night long."

Everybody in the room rolled their eyes.


"I think you four are really, really good," Katrina said blissfully after several hours of being the center of activity for 'the Loving Cousins'.

In general they had fucked, sucked and simply abused their prize every way possible, and at the moment Robert was lying on his back with his cock up Katrina's ass, she was lying face up on top of him; Lenny was kneeling with his legs on either side of them as his cock traveled back and forth between Katrina's breasts; Sandy was currently squatting above Katrina's mouth having her twat invaded by Katrina's frantically working tongue; Jenny in the meantime was currently between Katrina's legs sucking frantically at the clit they'd won and pumping three fingers in and out of Katrina's twat.

"Are you talking about our singing," Lenny asked suspiciously.

"Well, yeah you're really, really good at that too, but for the moment I had a different group activity in mind." She returned her tongue to Sandy's pussy and 'the Loving Cousins' broke out laughing just before they all started cumming.


"Oh I wish I could be there to watch your first public performance," Susan said as Harry's cock worked unendingly in her pussys.

"It's only one song Mom," Robert said, "and John and Hannah are going to record it for you." Robert gave Jenny's pussy a few more pumps and said, "How'd everything go Dad?"

"Fine son, hopefully everything will be over with by the time you get back."

Lenny caught a strange look in Susan's eye and said, "What's wrong Mom, everything is fine right?"

"Yes, yes, just that even with everything fine things can get a bit stressful. I have to leave again for California in three days and talk to the new lawyer Dr. Lewis told me about."

"We'll see if Hannah can finish editing a copy of the groups recording by then," Sandy said as she rode Lenny's cock buried deep in her ass.

"I actually have to leave again in three days also, "Harry said unable this time to hide his worry.

"Dad, everything is going to work out fine," Jenny said strongly. "We're a family, and now we're a group, just like 'Triplet X Love Times 2'. No one will ever break us upppp—oh that felt great Robert." Getting off Robert's now flaccid cock she kneeled in front of Sandy and said, "Clean me up SLAVE!"

Sandy instantly leapt off Lenny's cock and kneeled behind Jenny to suck out her ass.

"Hey what about me?" Lenny said pointing at his abandoned cock.

"I got it," Robert said and bending over sucked it into his mouth to finish him off.

Susan started to cum just as Harry began filling her cunt with hot cream and Lenny said, "Well I think we'll let you two finish up. If you're going to be separated for another while you should try to use all the time you have together. Bye Mom, bye Dad Love you both."

"Yeah," Jenny said obviously starting to cum thanks to Sandy's masterful analingulus expertise, "love you both!"

Robert and Sandy, neither of which wanted to separate their mouths from their present tasks, simply waved their goodbyes. As the screen went dead and Sandy finished cleaning out Jenny's ass while noting that Robert had sucked Lenny to orgasm said, "Okay guys my turn to cum, who's going to help?"

Laughing Lenny knelt her over the chair and began fucking her ass doggy style; Robert presented his once more semi-erect cock to her mouth and, squeezing under her, Jenny began sucking her cunt and licking her clit until they could hear Sandy's breathing growing ragged, her moans and gasps around Robert's cock louder and finally releasing Robert's cock, her scream of "cuuummmiiinnngggg!" as she flowed into her Master's eagerly waiting mouth.


"Lana," Joyce said after all the regular arrival tasks had been completed at the fifth resort, "everybody is going to be at the water park later, even me. I expect you'll be there too now that you're no longer cumming every time you sit on a hard surface."

"Well," she said slowly, "if everyone, even Mom and Dad are going, someone should really stay here to watch the tour mobile."

"I'm staying," someone said from behind her.

Turning Lana said, "Melissa, after the hell you've just been through you more than anyone deserves to take a break and enjoy yourself."

"We still don't know if the authorities might be looking for me now," Melissa said, "until my Emancipation Papers come through I can't afford the chance of falling back into my parents hands." She then went over and gave Lana a deep and passionate kiss sticking three fingers in Lana's twat and pumping a few times. Quickly stopping both actions she said, "As for having fun, I've been having fun since I got on this bus."

"Well that works out fine," Katrina said, "that means, 'Queen' that you and I get to make out at the top of the 'Water Flume' and we get to try to knock the 'Master' and his number one pet into the water on the bumper boats."

"Right," Ron (who had just stepped in to hear this) said, "A whole night's control of a fuck session says you can't do it!"

Smiling Lana said, "You're on 'Master', and here's a tip, wear a life jacket."

"I'll be looking forward to performing some mouth-to-mouth when I pull you out of the water 'Queen'." He answered as he stepped out smiling.


After several hours of sampling the water adventures offered by the "The Aqua Resort" the adults claimed to need a break from the action and took over all the guard duties: Stan the bus, Laura the memorabilia table, and Joyce the campsite to give all the kids (even Melissa, whom Ana convinced to be her partner) a chance to battle it out on the bumper boats.

Besides Ana and Melissa, the only non-regular pairing at the contest was Lenny and Robert who, with three all girl pairings, were left short of opposite sex choices for partners.

The seven teams were battling it out for control of that night's fuckfest in which they would be the center of everyone else's activity.

Lenny and Robert ended up the first pair in the water when Ana and Melissa rammed them from the side, but then Don and Jason sneaked up on Ana and Melissa while they were still gloating and bumped them just right to throw them over. In the water, Lenny and Robert repaid the girls for the ramming they'd given their boat by ramming their fingers in the girls' pussies several times under the water before helping them out.

Don and Jason then went after John and Debbie, but John made a fantastic 360 degree turn with the circular bumper boat and ended up ramming Don and Jason's boat instead sending them flying into the water. John tried to pull the same move with Jenny and Sandy, but ended up right in front of Lana and Katrina who sent them soaring into the water.

This now left three boats battling for couple of the night: 'The Master' and his 'Erotic Psycho', 'the Orgasm Queen' and her 'Wild Kat' and Jenny (code named Dominatrix) and her 'Red Sex Toy'; and neither team wanted to lose.

After being bumped several times by Lana's boat, Hannah looked angrily at Ron and said, "You're going to let her beat us! GIVE ME THAT!" She yanked the sliding steering wheel out of Ron's hands and to her side. Ron threw her an angry look but she couldn't care less. She wanted to instantly ram into Lana's boat but Jenny and Sandy's were in the way.

"Out of my way you mediocre master! Go help your bitch toy out of the water!" With that said 'The Erotic Psycho' rammed full force into their boat and sent Jenny and Sandy flying into the water. "Now it's just you and me 'Queen'!" Hannah screamed, "Let's see who stays afloat." She then rammed Lana's boat hard from the side but they didn't fall from the boat.

"Hey careful," Ron said, "You'll hurt them!"

"Are you trying to protect her?" Hannah screamed angrily at Ron.

Lana tried to circle and get their boat from behind screaming, "Hey watch it, you almost killed us last time!"

"Well almost isn't good enough!" Hannah screamed and suddenly reversing right into the 'Queen's' oncoming boat sent Lana and Katrina flying hard into the water. "Take that BITCH!" Hannah screamed and smiling wickedly looked over at Ron only to see that he was in no way happy. Suddenly remembering the last time he had looked at her this way Hannah quickly pushed the steering wheel back on his side bowed her head humbly and said, "Master, you did it, you beat them!" She gave him a strong smile.

Unable to resist her smile Ron simply sighed and said, "Yeah, we won." And then leaning over he gave her a kiss.


Once outside the water Jenny, Lana and even Ana who was only watching confronted Hannah demanding to know what was up.

"We were playing a game," Hannah said annoyed, "don't tell me the Anderson girls are sore losers."

She turned her back on them and walked away.

To read this story you need a Registration + Premier Membership
If you have an account, then please Log In or Register (Why register?)

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.