Triplet X Love Times 2 - Book 3 - The Pleasures of Camping - Cover

Triplet X Love Times 2 - Book 3 - The Pleasures of Camping

Copyright© 2006 by DoubleDxxx

Chapter 17: Cumming Together, In a Way

Erotica Sex Story: Chapter 17: Cumming Together, In a Way - Follow a sexually charged Anderson family on their combination tour and family camping trip where sex follows them to every stop not to mention a mystery stalker that has made the youngest daughter the target of terror.

Caution: This Erotica Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Ma/Fa   mt/ft   Ma/ft   mt/Fa   Fa/Fa   ft/ft   Fa/ft   Ma/Ma   Ma/mt   mt/mt   Mult   Teenagers   Consensual   BiSexual   Incest   DomSub   Spanking   Light Bond   Gang Bang   Group Sex   Orgy   Safe Sex   Oral Sex   Anal Sex   Food  

Ana moaned strongly as she once more felt her pussy being devoured like there would be no tomorrow. She opened her eyes slowly and smiled at the sight of Melissa's semi bald pussy. She had obviously shaved it regularly, but it was clear she hadn't been allowed to at the Abbey. Ana pulled her down to her mouth once more and began sucking and sucking. Ana wasn't quite sure how long they had been at it, but with the exception of a few times when sheer exhaustion had caused the two of them to pass out, she was sure Melissa's promise to fuck her all night long had pretty much been kept.

Ana had grown to love Melissa's sweet taste and she vowed to get as much of it as she could before having to turn her over to her sister-in-law. Impatient to really taste her again, Ana began pumping at Melissa's twat with her fingers while sucking and biting Melissa's clit. She had felt Melissa doing this to her and knew she too must be impatient for some early morning juices.

As they both began flowing again, first Ana then Melissa, mouths were again quickly glued to twats to catch all the early morning offerings they had to give each other. When they finished their drinks, Melissa changed her position (not an easy thing since they were locked in one of the private sleeping berths) so that she was lying on top of Ana looking down into her eyes with love and almost divine worship.

"My savior," she said and once more began intimately and passionately kissing Ana while rubbing their boobs and twats together.

Ana was suddenly worried that it might be getting a little too intimate and that she should remind Melissa the reason she was saved in the first place.

Breaking the kiss Ana said, "We'll have you talk with Dolly later today, I know she's going to be very happy."

Melissa giggled and said, "Don't worry, I can fuck you for the rest of my life and I'd never forget that my heart belongs to Dolly."

Ana relaxed at this statement and allowed Melissa to continue as intimately as she wanted.

"We will be fucking for the rest of our lives, won't we," Melissa suddenly questioned. Ana looked at her a bit confused and she clarified saying, "I mean the fact that your soul-mate is my soul-mate's sister does sort of make us sisters or at least sisters-in-law that should always stay connected, doesn't it?"

Ana smiled and putting her arms around Melissa and holding her tight said, "Yes it does!" Ana then began leading the kisses herself.

After their cunts and clits were rubbed into cumming again, Melissa giggled again and said, "I better stop fucking you, for now at least, or I won't have any cunt juice left to offer your brothers and sisters, and I want to give them all very long thank you fucks."

"Whoa girl," Ana said, "there are 13 kids on this bus and every single one of them was involved either directly or indirectly with busting you out. You do not have to fuck them all; at least not in one day, "Ana added smiling, then resumed kissing Melissa for a few minutes before adding, "we have at least two weeks left before I can physically get you back into Dolly's hands, if you want to take over my sister Hannah's job as family pet during that time be my guest, but I don't want you overdoing it okay. I'm expecting some very long thank you fucks from Dolly too when we get back, but she might not be happy if when we get back you can't fuck her."

Melissa kissed Ana one last time and said, "Okay, I'll pace myself with the rest of the family, but at least tell me who the two were that bailed us out at the last minute last night."

Thinking Ana said, "Yeah, I guess you do owe them very special thank you fucks, come to think of it," she added laughing, "So do I. Those would be Ron, our 'Master of Love' and all around master planner and Lana, our 'Orgasm Queen' but be careful with them, either one can end up making you their slave or making you feel their wrath. Not that those things aren't good things, but Dolly probably wouldn't be happy with me if when we get back you're declaring your loyalty to someone else."


"Stan this has been so great," Laura said as she woke up to the sensations of Stan's cock once more pumping in and out of her pussy.

"Yeah," Stan said suddenly a bit worried, "whatever the kids are waiting to spring on us when we finally get back, it has to be big, because they want us in a very grateful mood when they tell us." He then redoubled his fucking effort in an attempt to make Laura's first cum of that day something incredible.


"Okay so the blue is John, red Ron and the green Don; then there's Lana, Hannah and remember, I'm Ana; just look for the letters on our necklaces or on the rare occasion we're wearing clothes, on our blouses or tops. As for the rest, the red-heads are Robert and Sandy, they're our cousins on our Mother's side; the two tall blonds are Lenny and Jenny, they're also cousins but on Dad's side. Finally those three are personal pets; each one belongs to one of my brothers or sisters, which doesn't mean that the rest of us can't give them good use from time to time. That's Debbie (she belongs to John), Katrina (she's Lana's) and that's Jason (he belongs to Don).

Melissa greeted all of the Anderson-Irving-Wilson clan with either a cock squeeze, a nipple pinch or a cunt rub and they all returned the greeting.

"I just want to thank you all and let you know that until we get back to Dolly, I am yours. My cunt, my boobs, my ass, my mouth they're all there for you to use or misuse as you like."

"You're hot and beautiful Melissa," Ron said, "but I doubt you can handle this entire pack of hungry sex wolves."

"Oh really," Melissa said dropping to her hands and knees and turning her butt to him, "try me out and see."

As she spread her legs opening her pussy Ron said, "Well, who can turn down an offer like that," and instantly drove his cock deep in her cunt.

Grabbing the hint Katrina went over to lie down in front of Melissa so she could lower her head and suck at Katrina's pussy while Ron continued driving his cock in and out of her rosy lips.

Melissa, like pretty much every other girl that had ever done Katrina, instantly found Katrina's incredibly oversized clit amazing and started sucking it like a small cock driving Katrina wild. Before long, Katrina was screaming as she came hard and Melissa glued her mouth to Katrina's cunt as she drank and drank, she suddenly felt Ron near cumming and ungluing from Katrina cunt said, "don't cum in my pussy, they had me off the pill in that place." Ron instantly pulled out of her pussy and drove his cock into her ass where after pumping for several minutes he deposited his load. As soon as he pulled out Jenny dropped before Melissa's ass and started sucking out the cum. When she had it all she went to the front and getting Katrina to move out, offered her cunt to Melissa; John, in the meantime, stepped up to Melissa's cunt and started fucking away.

By the time they decided to get some real food, all the boys had had the opportunity to fuck Melissa's cunt and cum in her ass, while all the girls had had the chance to suck Melissa's ass clean and had Melissa get a good drink from them; a true 'Welcome to the Anderson clan' party.


Later that afternoon Jenny, Lana and Ron went back to the cave to wait for Minerva and Henrietta.

"I don't know what you mean;" Jenny said dubiously, "train them to be each others master. It sounds weird, either you're a master or a slave, you can't be both."

"Everyone has both a dominant and a submissive side to them; determining which of the two characters is actually the dominant one is not always as simple as you might think." As he said this he threw Lana a weird look and strangely enough, all she could bring herself to do was bow her head.

When the girls finally arrived, Jenny and Lana introduced Ron and ordered their pets to listen to him.

Ron then introduced himself by saying, "I'm one of the guys that very much enjoyed having my cock pumping hard and fast in your asses and pussies yesterday, as well as feeding you my cum. Did the two of you enjoy that?"

Though he was talking to them very softly and calmly, he seemed to be talking to them with such strength that all Minerva and Henrietta could do was lower their heads and nod yes.

"Good, I'll fuck both of you again later, for now, what news do you have about the search for Melissa?"

"They're taking care of the search themselves, they haven't even called the parents or any authorities yet," Henrietta said.

"Of course not," Ron said, "what they were putting her through was true psychological and emotional abuse. If they can avoid getting the authorities in any way involved, they will. Were you able to start the rumor your Masters ordered you to?"

To read this story you need a Registration + Premier Membership
If you have an account, then please Log In or Register (Why register?)

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.