Triplet X Love Times 2 - Book 3 - The Pleasures of Camping - Cover

Triplet X Love Times 2 - Book 3 - The Pleasures of Camping

Copyright© 2006 by DoubleDxxx

Chapter 15: The Big Catch

Erotica Sex Story: Chapter 15: The Big Catch - Follow a sexually charged Anderson family on their combination tour and family camping trip where sex follows them to every stop not to mention a mystery stalker that has made the youngest daughter the target of terror.

Caution: This Erotica Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Ma/Fa   mt/ft   Ma/ft   mt/Fa   Fa/Fa   ft/ft   Fa/ft   Ma/Ma   Ma/mt   mt/mt   Mult   Teenagers   Consensual   BiSexual   Incest   DomSub   Spanking   Light Bond   Gang Bang   Group Sex   Orgy   Safe Sex   Oral Sex   Anal Sex   Food  

Lana was starting to feel a strong need for another quick bathroom break from her letter sanctuary. She could still, however, hear a big crowd outside, she didn't want to talk to anybody yet, maybe never. She'd been hearing a lot of noise (besides talking, fucking and moaning that is) for the past one or two hours and she was starting to wonder what her family was up to. She had heard what sounded like drilling, hammering and even sawing. Could they be building something, Lana wondered. Then she finally heard it, what she had been dying to hear, silence!

"They've all left," she thought. Slowly opening the private sleeping berth she was in she took a quick look around and confirmed no one could be seen. She then jumped down and headed quickly for the kitchen and bath section. On reaching it and turning the door knob though she thought, "Oh no, some idiot left it locked and I really have to go." Looking back towards the Recreation room door she thought, "I have to get the key!" She considered just returning to her sleeping berth and waiting for the next opportunity when she spotted something under it and it made her jump. It appeared to be a pile of blankets, but she was sure it had just moved. She made a run for the door that connected to the Recreation room and grabbing the knob turned to find—

"Oh no, it's locked too?"

"What's wrong," someone said, "I thought you wanted to be locked in."

Lana turned to where the blankets had been and suddenly looking wrathful said, "YOU! What are you up to?"

"I just want to talk, I need some answers, and if I can't get them from 'the Orgasm Queen' then I'll get them the submissive bitch you keep buried deep inside of you," as Ron said this he bent back down to the blankets and pulled out a 'SPANK' paddle, some clamps and a large bump filled vibrator. He also grabbed a scissor.

"I told you the last time if you ever tried to treat me like that again against my will I would castrate you," Lana said looking at Ron's cock as if she could bite it off with her teeth.

"Did you notice the little gift I built for you by the door," Ron said, not the least bit moved by Lana's threat.

Lana took a quick look at the door and noticed for the first time the chains that were now hanging there, "You BASTARD!" she screamed as she turned back to him, but he was already at her side pushing her against the wall and chaining one of her hands, she dug the other one into his hair and tried to pull it out. Grabbing her free hand—

SLAP! SLAP! SLAP!

After slapping her three times in the face she looked at him angrily but in a bit of shock. She didn't resist when he took the hand he was holding and also chained it. However, the 'Queen' shook he head violently and brought herself out of the trance the Master's mistreatment had momentarily put her in and tried to kick him in the balls. Growling he grabbed first one leg, then the other and chained them. She was now completely immobilized staring at the wall.

"What do you want," Lana screamed.

"I want my sister back; to do that we have to start by getting rid of these!" With the scissor he started to cut the clothes Lana was wearing right off her.

"NO! No you can't," Lana screamed breaking into tears. "Please, please don't; they're my protection."

"I am your protection SLAVE! You need nothing more!"

After cutting her sweater and jeans to threads and removing her socks and sneakers, the Master observed Lana in panties and a bra.

"Sister, I have to admit, seeing you in lingerie, even dull colors like that, sort of turns me on. However, it is not you!" He cut the bra and panties right off her and stared at her naked ass. "Now that is you." Observing some drops of Lana golden juice leaking out he said, "Oh dear, do you have to go Sister? Well, we can't have you messing up the BED room, why don't we start by emptying out that bladder." Diving between her legs and gluing his mouth to her urethra he tickled it with his tongue and sucked at her hole until he felt a steady flow of Lana golden juice going down his throat, when he was sure her bladder was empty he wiped her clean from her cunt up to her clit with his tongue. He could tell her reserves were already breaking down.

Getting up he said, "You've had this whole family worried for two days now. Are you going to tell your Master what happened?"

"You're not my Master!" Lana screamed this hatefully.

SPANK! SPANK! SPANK! SPANK!

"I am your Master; you know that, I know that, even my number one pet Hannah knows that, it's why a part of her can't stand you!"

Lana turned and looked at him worried when she heard that.

"Oh don't worry," The Master said, "she keeps that hate well buried in her sub-conscious, and she only allows it to manifest itself in her continued denial of making you one of her play things."

"THE BITCH!" Lana said this under her breath.

"Funny you should say that, I heard an interesting story about my bitch the other night after the concert while I was fucking that Carmen chick. She truly was lovely and her cunt juice marvelous, but I think she was more pinched in the head than even my beloved Honey. She kept talking about how incredible it was that a cock as small as mine could give her as much, if not more, pleasure than her beloved horse's or loyal dog's. She mentioned how appreciative she was of you and Ana for showing them what human love could truly be; she then mentioned the extra beauty of having it happen while our family pets were breeding over and over again."

Lana gulped and said, "You know? It wasn't her, you know that don't you? The first time it happened it was purely accidental and it triggered Honey. Please don't be mad at her."

"The only thing I'm mad about is that she thought she could hide it from me. She knows quite well that I have nothing against either her super dominant side 'The Mistress' or her super submissive side 'Honey the loyal family bitch' taking complete control of her every now and then."

Lana actually forgot she was in chains a few minutes and laughed saying, "She wasn't exactly sure how you'd take the news that she'd fallen in love with a dog's cock."

SPANK! SPANK! SPANK!

"That, by the way, was for laughing without permission," he took advantage of Lana's shock and confusion to quickly attach the nipple clamps and the clit clamp vibrator. Lana screamed painfully and he gave her a few more spanks before moving on to the pleasure.

He bent before her now tender ass and all it's impressions of the word 'SPANK' and started licking and sucking her butt cheeks and her rosebud.

Lana had been fighting an orgasm for a while, she knew that if she let him make her cum just once, that submissive bitch she kept so well buried would slip right out with all the flowing cunt juice. When he penetrated her butt hole with his tongue and started rapidly fucking it, she couldn't hold back any longer, that damn clit vibrator already had her on the edge.

She started cumming and he said, "Oh good, lubricant!" He grabbed the large bump filled vibrator and plunged it straight up her main sex hole and pumping furiously screamed, "Tell me who your Master is! Tell me!"

Lana bit her tongue so as not to say anything and he buried the vibrator as deep as it would go and turned it on high. Leaving it there he got up and SPANK! SPANK! SPANK!

"Who is your Master bitch? Who will keep you safe and protected? Tell me you stupid WHORE!"

"YOU!" Lana finally screamed, "You're my Master, you'll protect me! You'll keep me safe, always!"

"Damn right I will!" SPANK! SPANK! SPANK! "That's so you never forget it!" He went back to the blankets and got two more things before returning to Lana. "Read that! What does it say, whore?"

Lana looked at the item in his hand and with true love and relief said, "LANA: Property of Ronald Anderson"

Giving her a kiss on the cheek he whispered in her ear, "and I always keep my pets safe." Putting the collar on her and attaching the leash he had brought with it he looked in Lana's love filled and almost reverence filled eyes and knew beyond a shadow of a doubt that the submissive bitch he loved to play with was now in complete control.

Ron removed her chains and led her on all fours to the center of the room where, with the vibrators still working in her cunt and clit, he fucked her doggy style in the ass for almost an hour before removing all the clamps and the vibrators and directing her with the leash to lie flat on top of him so he could slowly fuck her cunt for a while as they lovingly sucked each others tongues.

After she had had a few more orgasms in this position, Ron finally said, "Now it's time, don't you think? I'm ordering you to tell me what freaked you out so much."

He was looking deep in her eyes and she nodded; getting up she walked back to the sleeping berth and pulled out the envelope with the last note. Taking it Ron studied it angrily for a few minutes when—SLAP!

Lana bowed her head, "You shouldn't have kept something like this hidden from us!"

"I'm sorry Master, please forgive me, please protect me."

Once more grabbing the leash and leading her to the center of the room, he once more began to slowly fuck her intending to give her one last orgasm before having her buried once more in 'the Orgasm Queen's' sub-conscious.

As he fucked her lovingly she leaned down and kissing him said, "You know I truly love you don't you Master?"

"Yeah, I know, unfortunately this is the only part of you that will ever admit it, once I take the collar off; 'the Orgasm Queen' will try to castrate me again."


Fifteen minutes later, Ron reached for the collar and was about to remove it when Lana said, "Please, not yet, it makes me feel safe, for now."

Ron looked at her worried but nodding, grabbed the end of the leash heading for the Recreation room door knocked several times using a special rhythm.

"Secret knock," Lana said smiling.

When Ron led Lana into the next room on a leash everyone looked worried and shocked, but for the most part they were happy to see Lana at least partly herself and not locked in a sleeping berth.

Hannah noticed the engraved collar and bowing her head looked as if she wanted to cry. Lana noticed her and going over said, "it's only temporary, there's something else I'd only like temporary so if you can give me a hand, or better yet a tongue." She turned her ass to Hannah and on seeing it Hannah instantly dropped to her knees and started kissing, licking and sucking Lana's ass cheeks and rosebud.

"Jenny and Lenny have the driving shift," Ron asked.

Stan nodded and was about to say something but Ron let him know to wait.

"Irvings and Wilsons," Ron said smiling at Robert, Sandra, Debbie, Katrina and Jason; "Why don't you all keep Jenny and Lenny company a while."

They all threw him an angry as well as worried look but took the hint and stepped out.

"I guess you would like me to keep them company too," Joyce said smiling.

"No," Ron said, "I need your opinion on something."

Ron sat in front of the big screen and separating her ass from Hannah's tongue, Lana went over and sat on his lap sticking his cock deep in her cunt.

Smiling at her he said, "I'm going to miss you tomorrow." To John he said, "Scan this and put it on the big screen."

Taking the note Ron handed him he frowned and looked worried while at the same time resisting the urge to break out laughing on seeing Hannah's newest love.

As the note was put on the screen—

"HANNAH!!!!!" Laura screamed in shock.

"It wasn't me!" Hannah said frightened, looking especially to her Master who seemed to be enjoying his temporary pet too much. "Master you know that isn't me don't you!"

"Can we get back to the note itself," Ron said somewhat annoyed, "Joyce what do you think?"

"Well I thing Hannah looks cute," Joyce said smiling.

"About the writer," Ron said strongly.

"Oh," Joyce said laughing, "right, well, it's like we said before. He's obsessed with making Lana feel the type of rejection he's felt. The good news is that he doesn't want to kill her (not directly anyway) he wants to infect her so no one will ever want her again."

"And that won't kill her," Ana said shocked at the thought of Lana without sex.

"Listen Honey," Stan said to Lana, "I think this has gone too far, maybe it's time to—"

"NO!!!" The Orgasm Queen screamed taking the collar off her neck, jumping off Ron's lap and punching him in the face. "We are not quitting this trip, we are going to finish this with this creep before we go home. I do not want him having to show up at Riverdale! How long before we reach the next resort?"

Ron was rubbing his bloody nose and said, "Just less than 24 hours 'Queen', by the way, good to see you back."

"What's good for you is that I appreciate your help or else you would not have any balls right now! Come on everyone, I have 48 hours lost fucking time to make up!" She led the way into the BED room leaving everyone shrugging and following her.

"You better get the Wilsons and our loving cousins," Ron said to John, "She's hungry; she's going to need a lot." Then after rubbing his nose again he said, "On second thought, you get in there too, I think she's had enough of me for a while, I'll get the others and take over the driving for now." Smiling John nodded and followed the others into the BED room. Seeing the collar on the floor Ron picked it up and said, "Until next time pet." He then went to get the others in section one.


"So this resort we're going to now is basically an open area on a giant lake; Dad and the boys are pretty excited about it because of the fishing, and the girls can't wait for another boat race, they want to try and even the score."

"What about you Lana," Dr. Lewis said as Susan sucked his cock, "aren't you excited?"

"Not really, I hate fish and I'm not really anxious to get back on the water. I was thinking of just sitting this resort out. Maybe watch some more of these movies, or even read a book." She looked down at between her knees where Ana was sucking her twat and said, "Ana wanted to talk to you about something."

Lifting her head on hearing her name Ana said, "You can tell him, I can't pull away from here for long." And she instantly dove back into Lana's pussy.

"Well," Lana said, "she just wanted to know if you could prepare the house for a possible visitor. She says Patty may be going to stay there any day now and that she may not be alone."

"Not alone," Dr. Lewis questioned.

"According to Ana, Patty may be dragging around a very depressed young cunt and she was hoping if she does go there that you might help her in some way."

Dr. Lewis nodded and as he started to cum in Susan's mouth he said, "I promise to try and help. Harry is supposed to be back later today, I offered to pick him up after work. Any suggestions where I should put everyone?

"If they arrive," Lana said starting to cum in Ana's mouth, "put Patty and her sister (that's the young cunt) in mine and my sisters' room. Harry and Susan will probably be together in Mom and Dad's room so that works out."

"Yes," he then looked at her suspiciously and said, "are you sure you're alright?"

"Yeah, yeah I'm fine. I'll tell Katrina we talked; she is going to be so pissed she missed you but that last orgasm knocked her out for another hour at least, bye now."

"Bye, love you, and bye Ana."

The screen suddenly went blank as Ana bit Lana's clit and with a small scream she started to cum even more strongly and quickly as Ana returned her mouth to Lana's love cup.


"A book," Hannah said laughing, "'the Queen' wants to read a book?"

"I do occasionally read you know," Lana said somewhat annoyed, "Do you have anything?"

"Well I've been reading these two books I downloaded and I find them incredibly fascinating," Hannah said, "but apart from the fact that they were coauthored by your secret love, I don't know if you would like them."

"Randy, the books were written by Randy," Lana questioned, "why didn't you tell me before, let me get them."

"I need your pocket PC cell phone; you read them using the e-book reader."

After copying the books onto the SD disk of Lana's phone and demonstrating how to reach the e-book library, Lana studied the titles of the two books in the library, "Cumming In VS Cumming Out, volumes 1 and 2, hey," she said suddenly, "Joyce helped him write the second one, you didn't tell me."

Hannah smiled guiltily and said, "It must have slipped my mind, well, enjoy your reading, I'm working this shift at the memorabilia table with Katrina."

Watching suspiciously as Hannah hurried off, Lana eventually shrugged and turned to chapter one of volume one, "What is Gender?"


"So you really think she'll be okay," Don asked as he cast his line once more into the waters.

To read this story you need a Registration + Premier Membership
If you have an account, then please Log In or Register (Why register?)

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.