Triplet X Love Times 2 - Book 3 - The Pleasures of Camping - Cover

Triplet X Love Times 2 - Book 3 - The Pleasures of Camping

Copyright© 2006 by DoubleDxxx

Chapter 13: The Horse Ranch

Erotica Sex Story: Chapter 13: The Horse Ranch - Follow a sexually charged Anderson family on their combination tour and family camping trip where sex follows them to every stop not to mention a mystery stalker that has made the youngest daughter the target of terror.

Caution: This Erotica Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Ma/Fa   mt/ft   Ma/ft   mt/Fa   Fa/Fa   ft/ft   Fa/ft   Ma/Ma   Ma/mt   mt/mt   Mult   Teenagers   Consensual   BiSexual   Incest   DomSub   Spanking   Light Bond   Gang Bang   Group Sex   Orgy   Safe Sex   Oral Sex   Anal Sex   Food  

"And you're sure everything is okay with you personally," Dr. Lewis said as he sat on the edge of the bed with Susan on his lap and thrust his cock in and out of her pussy as Amy kneeled between their legs presently sucking Susan's clit but prepared to drink up all the juices when the mixture was ready.

"I think I've said things couldn't be better several times now," Lana said blissfully (thanks to the pussy sucking she was getting herself from Katrina) but still annoyed at having had to repeat this a third time. "Why do you seem to think there would be a problem? The trip has been great, the concert tour has been amazing and the project had been super successful (200 people personally tested so far by us with hundreds more promising immediate testing at their local hospitals)."

"Well that's why I've been asking about your private life, the three very tiring and time consuming events you just mentioned to me are all public affairs."

Smiling as she understood the logic of this Lana said, "True, but don't worry, we all make sure to make time for personal fuckfests between each stop as well as most nights and a giant fuckabration after every successful concert."

Lana started cumming again in Katrina's mouth as she saw Dr. Lewis' cock expanding and pulsing as he brought it almost completely out of Susan's cunt, only to quickly bury it to the deepest depths and hold it there for a while. From the overjoyed look on Susan's face Lana knew the doctor was filling her to the rim."

"We better get ready to set up that memorabilia table," Katrina said as she finished her drink.

Lana saw Susan starting to cum and Amy pulled Dr. Lewis' cock out of Susan and glue her mouth to Susan's hole at the same time.

Dr. Lewis drilled his amazingly still hard cock deep in Susan's ass further intensifying her orgasm.

"Bye Randy, Amy," Lana said, "bye Aunt Susan, Mom and Dad will be sorry they missed you CUM, but they will probably cum and talk with you later."

Susan nodded blissfully, unable at the moment to form any words and Amy who was in no way going to separate her mouth from Susan's pussy any time soon simply waved.

"Bye 'Queen', bye Katy," Katrina who had once more glued her mouth to Lana's pussy waved also, "love you both." As he said this, the screen went dead."

Lana looked down at Katrina between her legs and said, "Not that I am in any way complaining, but what happened to setting up that memorabilia table?" When Katrina neither answered nor unglued her mouth from Lana's pussy Lana petted her head and said, "Okay you can have one more drink but then we have to get to work."

Deciding she might as well do something productive while she waited for Katrina to finish her drink she checked her email server and saw one new note. OHPF members mailed her daily at this address, but she had actually already answered all that mornings mail, she was surprised to see a new one so soon.

"Hmm, I don't recognize the address, 'Poisoned Lover'," she questioned.

She would have instantly rejected the letter as spam but it was clearly labeled 'To Lana Anderson, Leader of the STD Awareness Project'

She opened the letter and gave a yell both from the contents of the letter and the fact she was cumming strongly again in Katrina's mouth. She stayed frozen looking at the message and when Katrina finally finished drinking she turned to see what had her 'Queen' so upset.

"Oh my," Katrina said angrily, "I thought we had a deal, no more scare tactics. I'm going to kill them!"

Suddenly feeling a little calmer Lana said, "Do you really think it's them?"

"Absolutely, this has 'Master' + 'Computer King' written all over it!"

Lana stared back at the skull and crossbones, the six pictures of her 3 from different locations at their first 2 stops and the small message in bold letters under them:

"THANKS TO YOU SHE NO LONGER LOVES ME: THANKS TO ME NOONE WILL EVER LOVE THEE!"


"And you swear you guys didn't send this," Stan said looking nervously at a printed copy of the email.

"Dad, do you really think we would have brought this to you and Mom if we had, our games with the girls are between them and us," Ron said grimly, "this is not one of our games."

"I don't like this," Joyce said looking at the letter, "it's obvious who it's from and why he sent it. Maybe the rest of this trip should be cancelled; the project continued without your presence."

"NO!" Lana screamed, "Do you know how many lives have been saved from just our first two stops. How many infected people are now getting the help they didn't even know they needed?"

"One too many apparently," John said also looking at the copy of the letter.

"Well I'm not letting some wacko who may well be nothing more than a practical joker stop my work!" Lana said this very defiantly. "We go on as if nothing happened and from now on I don't touch any more emails from anyone I don't know! THE END!"

She walked out of the Recreation room (where only the Anderson family and by special invitation, Dr. Joyce Livingston, had been meeting to discuss the mysterious email) and into the BED room.

Katrina had jumped Ron when she first saw him and accused him of breaking their pact. He of course had no idea what she was talking about or why she was trying to choke him to death but through some of Katrina's angry and meaningless and at times beyond triple x rated screams he was able to piece together that Lana had received a note that had really upset her and maybe even frightened her when she first got it and that they believed the boys responsible.

Ron of course denied it and instantly got John so they could examine it. Like everybody else that saw it, it was one specific thing that really stood out and made the note a bit more than a joke. The six pictures that showed that Lana may well, well actually definitely was, being followed at their first two stops and they hadn't even noticed it.

"What do you think doctor, should we follow your original advice and call the whole thing off," Laura asked as Lana stormed out.

In deep thought the doctor thought about the reason she had given Dr. Lewis for not just stopping the project to solve her own personal problems. "It may crush her," she said very concerned staring at the door through which Lana had just run, "and it wouldn't really solve anything. It would just make it easier if this wacko is tailing her to have her sitting at home. At least here she is constantly surrounded by people, what can he do?"

Stan listened to this and said, "She's right, and Lana is right too, we only let the scum win if we cave in to his scare tactics," to the boys he said, "but I don't want her alone for a single second, understand?"

"Got you Dad," Ron said, "and we'll keep our eyes out for anybody suspicious."

"Shouldn't we at least report it to the police," Laura asked.

"They won't be able to do much if they do anything at all (well anything beside start investigating our family)," John said, "Hannah and I already traced the I.P. address and it was one of the public computer at the last resort we were in. The email address itself was just developed for this one letter and then cancelled."

"So what do we do now," Don asked.

Ana looked at the door of the BED room and said, "Mom and Dad why don't you two go help the Wilsons, and our dear cousins with the different tour duties. Dr. Livingston can you handle the preparations for tomorrow's blood tests alone for a while?"

"Sure, there's not much that needs done," the doctor said.

"Good," Ana said, then looking at her brothers and sisters said, "You four follow me, we're about to have a fuckfest to end all fuckfests! If the show is to go on tomorrow, I've a feeling we need to start getting relaxed right now."

Everyone nodded their agreement and understanding; they then set off to get the orders fulfilled.


"Lana," Ana said nervously, "maybe we should just stay here."

"Ana, we've been in here fucking for 3 hours, don't get me wrong, I could live the rest of my life doing nothing but fucking, but we're here to vacation and see new things. We're on a horse ranch for God's sake, let's go enjoy some horses."

"But with all the boys setting up camp and working on the vehicle duties it's just us three."

"Yeah," Hannah said, also a bit nervous, "We're not supposed to leave you alone."

"I'm not exactly alone if the two of you are with me," Lana said rolling her eyes, "Anyway, we'll stop at the memorabilia table and pick up Jenny and Sandra; Katrina should be able to handle the first flow on her own."

After getting her sisters to finally follow her out of the tour mobile and picking up her cousins as she had said, the 5 girls took a tour of the resort they were at.

"There sure are a lot of people around," Jenny said.

"We see people all the time," Lana said, "I want to see those." As she said this she pointed at some horses and a few people lining up to ride them. "Come on, let's get a ride, I want to see what it is really like to be a cowgirl!"

After waiting on line for a while and finally each getting horses, they were met by two very pretty young ladies (girls really, no older or just a bit older than them) who took them riding on a designated path around the resort.

Lana was very interested in the fact that the two girls were riding in very short skirts and it had not escaped any of their attention that they were wearing nothing else under them. Every now and then they would notice the girls grounding their bare twats into the backs of the horses they were riding, needless to say that the girls were starting to get hot, especially when they noticed a steady flow of liquid running down the sides of one of the horses. There was no mistaking where the flow was originating.

"Okay," one of the girls said, "time to head back. You were our last customers today so we can ride the horses right back to the stable."

The girl, obviously the older sister, led them toward a building where the horses were kept. There was no one else around and Lana was almost near exploding (cumming that is) and she was horny as hell. She desperately wanted to know so she asked, "What does it feel like to have your pussy grinding into the horses back like that, because it looks incredible?"

The younger sister giggled and said, "It feels incredible," lifting her skirt she said, "and just look at how it makes your juices just keep flowing."

"Wow," Ana said noticing only one thing besides the non-stop flow of cum juice, "You shave! It looks beautiful; I am definitely going to start shaving soon."

"Really," Hannah said happily. To the girl she said, "I'm the only one in the family that has been shaving, up to now." Hannah dropped her shorts right there to show her bald pussy.

"Wow," the older girl said, "you're beautiful," then laughing she added, "which I guess means you're all beautiful since you all look the same."

"Actually," Lana said dropping her shorts, "that's the one place we are different, for now, but I think I'm going to start shaving too, I sort of noticed when I talked recently to my boyfriend that bald pussies really turn him on."

"Yeah," Ana said, "Patty too, I can't believe I never noticed before. Soon this," she said dropping her shorts "will look exactly like that!" She pointed at Hannah's bald pussy as she said this.

"Don't sell yourself short, "the older girl said, "You're still beautiful. I can't really think of any activity besides bareback riding that would really require a bald pussy. By the way, my name is Carla and this is my sister Carmen."

"That's right," Ana said suddenly, "Here we are trading cunt views and we haven't even introduced ourselves. That's Lana, miss bald pussy there is Hannah, the tall girl in the back is Jenny, the red-head next to her is Sandra and I'm Ana."

"Man you're getting me thirsty," Hannah said as she continued to watch the flow between Carmen's legs."

"Don't get any ideas Honey," Lana warned, "It might look damn delicious but we don't know if it's safe."

"What do you mean," Carla asked puzzled.

"I think my sister wants to start lapping up your sister's juices. But we have rules about that kind of activity and people we just meet."

"Oh," Carla said as if suddenly understanding, "oh, we don't do anything like that with people, only Enrique and Fred. They're all we'll ever need."

"Those are your boyfriends," Lana said smiling.

"Boyfriends," Carmen said puzzled, "No, no, they're our pets."

"Oh," Jenny said, "fellow Masters, this is my pet," she said hugging Sandy. She then dropped her shorts and said, "Lick me girl; come on lick me."

Sandra dropped to her knees in front of Jenny and started sucking her twat right there.

"Wow," Carla said, "I'd never seen a person do that, she looks just like Enrique doing that." She suddenly gave a loud whistle and after a few minutes a large German Shepherd came by and Carla ordered, "Lick me; lick me boy."

The five girls looked on shocked as the dog started passing its long tongue over, under and many times deep in Carla's twat. They kept writhing as after several minutes of the dogs long, long tongue pumping in and out of Carla's pussy she obviously started to cum furiously and the dog continued happily lapping up her juices.

Suddenly they saw Carmen drop on all fours with her twat facing the dog and without her having to say a word they saw the dog mount her and start plunging a giant cock in and out of Carmen's hole. They saw it push its large nuts right into her so that it looked like he would not separate from her even if she wanted him to, which given her moans and shouts of ecstasy every time the dog plunged in and out, there was no way she wanted him to separate.

"So do you think that's why they call it doggy-style," Ana said suppressing a laugh.

Lana, who she had been whispering to, was really on the edge now, she didn't know why but this ridiculous sexual display was really getting her hot, "Hannah, suck me now!"

Hannah (family pet that she was) obediently followed orders and began lapping at Lana's pussy just like Sandra was still doing at Jenny's. Suddenly they saw Carmen shaking as she was obviously in heaven. They saw pools and pools of white cream escaping from around the dogs cock (still deep in Carmen).

"Oh shit," Ana said, "the dog is cumming in her!"

"Well of course," Carla said in a 'what do you think would happen' tone. "What is a dog for if not to give its master an occasional treat?"

The dog finally pulled out of Carmen and to everyone's shock, if not disgust also, Carla dropped behind her sister and started to suck the doggy seed right out of her sister, she sucked and sucked at her sisters twat until she triggered another orgasm in her sister and drunk all the juices that again began to flow.

This proved too much for Lana and Jenny who now started to flow in their own pets' mouths. Their cums were so huge that they lost all voice and with Ana still mesmerized by the sisters perverted partying; no one was able to warn when Enrique started sniffing at Hannah's bald pussy and—

"OWWWWWWW—Oh God Yes!" Hannah had screamed when in on instant the dog had mounted her and rammed its cock and nuts straight into her, just like it had Carmen. She had tried to pull it out a few times at first, but quickly learned that the theory that once it was in there, it was in there to the end, was dead right.

"Oh God!" Ana said nervously, "Your dog is fucking our BITCH—I mean sister."

Being reminded she was the family bitch suddenly triggered an orgasm in Hannah, "yes," she thought, "that's me, THE BITCH! The female dog! That's why I'm wearing a dog collar. This is my mission in life, to be stopped on every street corner and fucked by every stray dog that cums around!" She suddenly started barking and happily sucking and licking at Lana's pussy once more and the Anderson-Irving girls could all tell she was lost in ecstasy and there was no getting her back until it was over.

"I think she's turned into Honey again," Ana whispered to Lana. "Any chance we can get Hannah back before the concert tomorrow?"

"I don't know," Lana whispered back, "it took almost six days to get her back last time. And she wasn't being screwed by a dog then."

With what was happening to their own sister, the girls didn't notice that Carla had finished Carmen's clean-up and had gone into one of the stables and brought out a very handsome totally white horse. Only when they saw Carmen go and help Carla position the horses giant cock at the entrance of Carla's pussy did it register with them what was about to happen.

"Oh no!" Lana thought, still not completely able to speak. "This is way beyond even the Anderson world!"

As Carmen held the horses cock steady, Carla slowly backed her pussy into it thrusting back and forth each time getting more and more of the horse's super cock into her. Eventually it was so deep that Carmen no longer needed to help support it and the horse was pretty much fucking Carla without her help.

In the meantime, the dog fucking Hannah finally came and came and came in her, she herself had already cum several times. Lana, by the way, had not been able to stop cumming and Hannah refused to stop drinking every last bit of her up.

The dog finally dismounted and hurrying behind Hannah, Carmen dropped to her knees and started sucking the doggie cum out of Hannah's cunt, she refused to stop sucking Hannah's hole until she had gotten every last bit of dog cream and had triggered another powerful orgasm in Hannah supplying her with a large and unending supply of Hannah juice.

They suddenly heard Carla giving some powerful screams and moans, as well as the horse giving some very happy sounding 'nays' and looking over they confirmed that both the girl and her horse were cumming.

The river of cum flowing from Carla's cunt and bathing her legs gave testimony to just how much a horse can cum.

With Hannah now clean, all the Anderson girls had gotten their shorts and were all dressed again. Carmen was walking over and helped her sister finish extracting the horse cock from her twat. It left a wide open cum dripping hole between her legs that would obviously take a while to completely close.

As the Anderson-Irving girls watched in amazement, the sisters began licking every bit of the giant horse cock they were holding, taking turns sucking the hole at the tip and drinking the still flowing cum.

"I think it's time we go back," Ana said, "I think I have enough of a picture of what it's like to be a real cowgirl."

Before leaving they said goodbye and Lana took the opportunity to confirm that she had understood correctly when the girls had said that except for each other they had never touched another human being before helping to clean out Hannah. They also confirmed that though they didn't do it regularly they had been tested less than two years before for STDs and been found totally clean. They'd apparently been playing with their pets a lot longer than that.

"You're probably safe," Lana told Hannah, as they started out, "but you are taking a damn good bath before I touch that pussy again."

She looked back over her shoulders and saw that Carmen had dropped to her knees and was now licking the horse cum off her sister's legs and directly from her still very open and flowing pussy.


All the way back to the tour mobile Hannah was begging Lana (leader of the girls' sexual lives) to be able to visit the sisters, Enrique and Fred at least once more before they had to move on, she kept giving Lana her sad puppy dog look and Lana finally said, "Okay, I'll talk to Joyce and get some information on bestiality, also, first thing tomorrow you get your blood drawn and we send it in with the guys that bring in the last deliveries from the hospital in the morning, we'll put an emergency rush on it and should have the results by late morning. If and only if everything is okay (including the info I get from Joyce) we'll come back and spend the whole morning with them the next day before we leave."

"What do you mean we," Ana said.

"While Honey plays Enrique's bitch, I think it's time someone introduces those girls to what true human sex is about," she gave a wicked sort of laugh as she said this and Ana smiled mischievously and lustfully back at her.

As Lana, Hannah and Ana entered the tour mobile (Jenny and Sandra had gone straight back to the memorabilia table) they found two parents, three brothers and a sexologist all pacing nervously; when everyone saw them they exploded in exhortations of anger.

"Where have you been!?! What were you doing!?! How can you go out alone!?!"

They were all asking so many questions at once that Ana and Hannah got a bit nervous and Hannah actually started to cry.

Lana though put on her angry 'I'm really getting pissed' face as well as her 'if everyone doesn't shut up I'm going to bite you' look but rather than lash out she remained calm and controlled (I guess being Dr. Lewis' love for a year was teaching her something) and she said, "We went to do what you come to a horse ranch to do, we went riding, there was a group of 5 of us plus the two guides made 7, I'd say that's not alone, wouldn't you?" Lana smiled at everyone, all of which had suddenly quieted down; to Hannah and Ana she then said, "Come on girls let's go take a bath before the next activity." She then led the way through the Recreation room door towards the Kitchen & Bath.

All the other occupants of section one had been left stunned silent and watching behind them as she passed by. Stan was finally the first able to talk and he said to Joyce, "So what do you think?"

"Well she's definitely in control of her emotions (more than I can say for all of us) and that's a very good thing."

After that they all decided to follow Lana's lead and (while still keeping a watchful eye) not let any fears control them.


They all shared another night around the campfire that evening telling a few more stories, cooking over an open fire and just enjoying the outdoors. When it came time to go back into the tents for another fuckfest Hannah looked for an excuse to stay out of it. Lana had told her to do the rest the decency of not having sex with them until her updated results were back late the next morning. Since she had asked all the girls not to mention the incident to the boys she needed an excuse that wouldn't make them suspect she might have had any type of unsafe sex, let alone sex with a real dog.

"John isn't tonight a good time to work on that project you mentioned?" Hannah asked this casually as she saw John about to enter a tent with Debbie, "to tell you the truth my brain cells seem to be on overload tonight", this was actually a true statement.

"Really," John said turning toward her and leaving an angry faced Debbie being claimed by Lenny for the night.

Ron, who had been thinking of a good one-on-one with his number one cunt also did not look happy, he however knew that Hannah's moments of true super-genius could not be wasted during a task like the one she had been ordered to work on. Ron instead turned and seeing Ana grabbed her. "Why don't I try to tempt you to abandon that green band ID some more," he said smiling.

"It won't happen," Ana said smiling back, "I'll just keep Patty in my head the whole time we're together."

"You wouldn't have to stop thinking of Patty if you grabbed a red ID bracelet." This last statement was actually delivered by Ron very seriously.

"Come on," John said, "since the Recreation room will be empty, we can work on the big screen and really analyze all the data together.


"Like you said," Hannah said after an hour of trying everything she could think of to connect Dr. Livingston to her former self, "this is not just a simple change of name. Joyce didn't just transfer into someone else; it's as if she 100% began to exist at this point."

To read this story you need a Registration + Premier Membership
If you have an account, then please Log In or Register (Why register?)

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.