Triplet X Love Times 2 - Book 3 - The Pleasures of Camping - Cover

Triplet X Love Times 2 - Book 3 - The Pleasures of Camping

Copyright© 2006 by DoubleDxxx

Chapter 12: Susan Cooks With Amy

Erotica Sex Story: Chapter 12: Susan Cooks With Amy - Follow a sexually charged Anderson family on their combination tour and family camping trip where sex follows them to every stop not to mention a mystery stalker that has made the youngest daughter the target of terror.

Caution: This Erotica Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Ma/Fa   mt/ft   Ma/ft   mt/Fa   Fa/Fa   ft/ft   Fa/ft   Ma/Ma   Ma/mt   mt/mt   Mult   Teenagers   Consensual   BiSexual   Incest   DomSub   Spanking   Light Bond   Gang Bang   Group Sex   Orgy   Safe Sex   Oral Sex   Anal Sex   Food  

"Beep, beep, beep, beep."

"I'd better get that Honey, it can be important," Dr. Lewis said lovingly.

"Doesn't that mean you'd have take this beautiful cock of yours out of my hungry cunt," Amy said horrified.

"It has to come out some time." Amy gave him an almost defiant 'NO IT DOESN'T' look but he said calmly, "I've let you keep it there for a whole 24 hours, and believe me if it were up to me it would never come out, but the weekend is over and I have to go to work, and so, by the way, do you; Pietro was nice enough to give you all of yesterday to be in bed with me, but you have responsibilities to get back to."

"Can you just give me one more, please?"

Dr. Lewis looked in her eyes and saw they were still truly hungry and smiling said, "Okay, one more then it's back to our regular lives, if you want you can sleep with me every night."

He then began pumping his 10 inches deep in and out of Amy's 'never stop dripping' cunt at a violent rate; Never missing her G-spot either on the way in or the way out. He kissed her intimately several times and felt a bit of guilt, even if his 'Queen' and his 'Wild Kat' had given him permission to get as intimate as he wanted with Amy he still felt like he was crossing some line. To hurry the process he stuck the index finger of one hand deep in her butt and now pumped her strongly from both sides, and seeing that she was resisting cumming (wanting obviously more time) he brought his other hand to her bottom front and pulled tightly then gently rubbed her clit, this triggered a double orgasm (one clit stimulated and one G-spot stimulated) that made Amy scream and after much violent shaking, eventually pass out.

Smiling Dr. Lewis said, "Well, she'll be out for a while. I better take advantage of it to get out of bed."

When he was finally out of bed he checked his beeper and saw a cell phone number he was unfamiliar with. It didn't seem like an emergency so he just jotted the number down and decided to call later in the day.

"Now all I need is a bath," he thought, grabbing some clean clothes he decided to use the bathroom on the first floor. "That should give Amy more time to sleep peacefully."

Just as he reached downstairs he heard, "knock, knock, knock."

"Hmm, someone is in a hurry to get in," looking at his watch Dr. Lewis thought, "It's too early to be Lisa and her crew." Going over, not even thinking about the fact his clothes were in his hands and not on his body, he opened the door.

A very hot and somewhat upset looking young blond woman that he had met briefly one morning ran in. She took one look at the doctor and without saying a word stripped and knelt at his still fully erect cock, sucking it deep, wanting to absorb every last taste.

Normally the doctor would not so quickly jump into any sexual situation with someone he hadn't even said hello to, but he could tell the young lady was very distraught and more importantly, he knew that she (like all of the Anderson-Irvings) was safe to fuck. He therefore let her have full control hoping very much she could be calmed before Amy awoke and came down.

After sucking on him for a while the young lady suddenly got on her hands and knees in front of the doctor with her cunt aimed right at his cock and spread wide; giving a small sigh the doctor plunged right in, instantly beginning his well practiced habit of massaging all of a woman's erogenous zones and bringing her to much needed calm and bliss before ever even bringing her to orgasm. Finally, however, he did allow her a true and powerful orgasm, and since he was now overdue for one himself he said, "I'm going to cum now Susan, where do you want your medicine?"

"Oh," Susan said, suddenly dislodging his cock and turning around to grab it once more in her mouth. She sucked and sucked and he exploded in her mouth, "Oh yes," she thought, "calming medicine, just what I needed, God it's good to have a doctor in the house!"

After she finally finished drinking him up he helped her stand and hugging her said, "Susan, what happened, I doubt you could have lost your case already."

"They've put it on some sort of hold for another two weeks while they debate if it should even be in court. The other side's lawyers painted me completely as some sort of gold digging hussy that has no right to anything in Howard's house (even though I paid for a lot of it). What's more, they feel now that the car should be taken as well since the insurance paying it was in Howard's name even if the car was registered to me. They also had the nerve to mention 5 years back rent!" Seeing her getting upset again he began to gently rub the back of her neck.

Dr. Lewis said calmly, "You can't let them do what they want to you; they want to upset you so much and make the whole thing seem so hopeless that you will simply back out and drop the case. But 5 long and faithful years of 'non-marriage' counts for something. If you want, I'll talk to a friend of mine later, he's a California lawyer that specializes in 'Common Law' marriage cases. He can review your case and tell you exactly what you're up against and what your regular lawyer may be missing."

"Really," Susan said, her eyes shining excitedly, "yes please do, I'd appreciate it very much, thank you! Oh, and doctor, thanks for that medicine, I really needed it, and now, I really need a cup of coffee."

She smiled and headed toward the kitchen. The doctor smiled back at her and went to take his bath.


Thirty minutes later, Dr. Lewis came out of the first floor bedroom fully clothed (just in case he ran into any more needy women, he knew Lisa, Sallie, Jackie and Betty were due soon; Pietro could handle them) and headed toward the kitchen for a quick bite before leaving. He found the kitchen table set with plates and choices of food such as pancakes, scrambled eggs, sausages and home fries. Not to mention what he most wanted (no, not cunt juice, not now anyway) COFFEE! Amy entered and he smiled at her.

"I see you really woke ready to work," Dr. Lewis said.

"Are you kidding, I just got up, whose been in my kitchen?"

"Oh please don't be mad," Susan said coming in from the dining room (still very much naked) "I just felt an incredible rush of energy after that incredible CUM the doctor gave me and needed to do something."

Amy looked at the doctor a little surprised and maybe angry too and trying to sound cheerful said, "Incredible cum, ehhh, he does know how to give those."

"Oh yes," Susan said unconsciously, "and his cock and cum are divine!"

"His CUM!" Amy definitely forgot to sound cheerful as she screamed this. "He fed YOU his morning CUM!"

"Yes," Susan said, still blissfully ignorant of any hostility in Amy's voice, "and his cock tasted just like you for a long time. As if he'd been in you forever, I never wanted to let him out of my mouth but I needed an itch scratched really badly." Smiling at Amy she said, "Maybe later I can get a more direct taste of those juices."

Smiling as she now looked at Susan's recently fucked cunt and saw some juices pooling there Amy said, "Absolutely, we can share a nice long drink."

Dr. Lewis smiled once more at both of them and began choosing among the breakfast selections wondering where Pietro and his 8 inches were. He ate quickly and when he finished said, "I'm leaving now Honey, I'll see you later."

"Okay Dear," both Amy and Susan said together, and then looking at each other they began to giggle.

Dr. Lewis smiled (worriedly) also and gave them both a kiss on the cheek as he left.

When he was gone Susan said to Amy, "I think we made him nervous."

"Actually only two girls in this entire world can make that man nervous. Don't be surprised if the next time he fucks you he tells you he talked to Lana and Katrina about getting official permission to do it."

To read this story you need a Registration + Premier Membership
If you have an account, then please Log In or Register (Why register?)

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.