Triplet X Love Times 2 - Book 3 - The Pleasures of Camping - Cover

Triplet X Love Times 2 - Book 3 - The Pleasures of Camping

Copyright© 2006 by DoubleDxxx

Chapter 11: Ghost Stories

Erotica Sex Story: Chapter 11: Ghost Stories - Follow a sexually charged Anderson family on their combination tour and family camping trip where sex follows them to every stop not to mention a mystery stalker that has made the youngest daughter the target of terror.

Caution: This Erotica Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Ma/Fa   mt/ft   Ma/ft   mt/Fa   Fa/Fa   ft/ft   Fa/ft   Ma/Ma   Ma/mt   mt/mt   Mult   Teenagers   Consensual   BiSexual   Incest   DomSub   Spanking   Light Bond   Gang Bang   Group Sex   Orgy   Safe Sex   Oral Sex   Anal Sex   Food  

Stan and Laura stepped happily into the BED room to find their 3 girls totally connected to the mysterious (well in Laura's mind anyway) new passenger. Stan had taken advantage of the fact that (with Lenny and John in charge of the driving shift) not only was he free from driving duties, but everyone else seemed to have something to do, to do a little connecting with his wife on a one-to-one basis. They hadn't had a lot of that since the trip started.

Stan signaled an upset looking Laura to leave everyone alone and follow him to the Recreation room.

Once there Laura said, "They shouldn't be so connected to her, at least not until we find out more; but not only have they connected, everyone in that room obviously sexed themselves out so much no one woke up as we passed by!"

"Laura, don't worry. The kids are in no immediate danger. Whoever the woman is, she's on a bus surrounded by 15 Anderson-Irving-Wilsons, there's not much she can do except fuck and get fucked and since she has her documentation, even that is totally safe."

"Still I don't want anyone forming any strong bonds with her, not yet anyway, not until we're sure someone won't end up getting hurt, if not literally then emotionally, if it turns out she's not exactly what she claims to be."

"Well I'm sorry there Laura, but from the extremely happy faces on the girls as they slept connected to Joyce, I'd have to say we're a little late to stop any bonding. Don't worry, we'll talk to John about that background report you want. Hannah may be a bit resistant at the moment."

Laura nodded worriedly, agreeing it the best course to take then said, "Is it time?"

Stan looked at his watch and said, "Just about, let's tune in and be ready."


They went to the computer and clicking some buttons on the computers IM program immediately focused on a scene. Stan's eyes came together and he scowled a little angrily at the scene before him. George Fuller was lying on the conference table with his cock plunging in and out of Annie Styles' ass, at the table edge Harry Jackson was feeding Annie's cunt violently while she chewed on Ernie Webber's cock, he was kneeling above her head. On the other side of the table Annette Harris was lying face up with Harry Fuller ramming his cock in and out of her pussy, wearing a harness Margaret Anders was at the edge of the table pumping a very large faux cock in and out of Harry's ass and Cristina Ross was at Annette's head getting her pussy sucked by Annette while Harry bent over and sucked her ass. Though the scene infuriated him a bit, it also got Stan a bit hot and he grabbed Laura and sat her on his cock deciding to wait a minute or two before actually saying something. There was someone missing, and he wondered where she was, there was no way she would miss a party like this.

Finally he said, "I'm sure everyone has those reports ready for me."

Everyone suddenly froze and slowly turned their heads towards the big screen.

George was the first to finally say, "Boss, Laura hello," he had a nervous smile on his face, he could see that if Stan didn't look a lot madder it was only because his cock was pumping in and out of Laura.

Slowly everyone got up and echoed the words, "Hi boss, hi Laura."

"Where's Maggie," Stan said calmly but strongly.

George looked under the table and said, "I think she's still a little out."

"No, no, I'm back now," they heard someone say from under the table and standing up they saw a cum bathed Maggie from head to foot, dripping cum from both her pussy and her ass.

"Those are not your office clothes Maggie," Stan said angrily. "Just because I am not there does not mean any rules have changed. Now explain what's going on?"

"Yes Sir," Maggie said still smiling blissfully, "it's the day of our 'End of Reports Celebration'; Mr. Jacobs initiated this holiday 3 years ago as a day to celebrate the end of stress for a whole a year. I'm sorry you and Laura missed it, but it looks like the two of you are doing a bit of celebrating yourselves."

"What about the copy of the final reports you were supposed to give me," Stan asked easing up a bit (mostly because Laura's powerful cunt muscles were sending his cock to heaven).

"Haven't you received them, Sir," Maggie asked, "I e-mailed them yesterday; there's a copy of everyone's final report."

"I haven't really been checking my e-mail, hold on a second."

He picked up a miniature remote control keyboard from the table by the seat and after checking his email program, quickly returned to the IM where he found Annette Harris glued to Maggie's pussy, Cristina Ross to her ass and Margaret Anders and Annie Styles were completely licking clean Maggie's front and back.

On seeing Stan Maggie said, "Stan, you're back, I just thought I should get cleaned up a little, you don't mind do you?"

Stan, who had been frowning again, suddenly smiled, especially as Laura came all over his cock and it exploded in her, "No Maggie it's fine, and all the reports look fine also, you can continue celebrating," Then suddenly speaking like the boss he said, "but I expect everyone back at their cubicles tomorrow working until their scheduled breaks, is that understood?"

"Yes Sir," everyone echoed.

"Good," Stan said, "now get back to partying, bye all."

"Goodbye Sir," Maggie said, "and goodbye Laura."

"Goodbye Maggie," Laura said, "and bye to the rest of you. By the way, I'm a little pissed I wasn't informed about this celebration, we may have to have another when we get back so I can attend."

"We can't wait," Everyone said, "bye."

Stan signed off and said, "You know, Mr. Jacobs was actually a very incredible boss, how am I supposed to compare?"

"Just keep being you," Laura said getting up and kneeling between his legs to swallow his semi-erect cock.


"Dead Man's Creek," Lana said doubtfully, "we're spending the next two nights at a place called, 'Dead Man's Creek'?"

"They actually say it's the most beautiful of all the resorts we'll be playing at," John said.

"But why do they call it that," Sandra asked.

"The name comes from an interesting local legend," Joyce said, "I'd tell you the whole story but it's actually best saved for telling while roasting marshmallows over an open fire."

"A ghost story," Ana said smiling, "oh please tell us on our first night there."

"Isn't that tonight," Katrina said, "I mean aren't we supposed to be there in half-an-hour?"

"Okay," Joyce said smiling, "I'll tell you the story but you can't get me to sleep outside by that creek for anything!"

"Were you able to talk to that friend of yours from the local hospital," Lana asked.

"Yes," Joyce said smiling, "and he's happy to help. He says everything we need will be here by tonight."

"Great," Lana said jumping on Joyce's lap as everyone watched a movie and giving her an intimate kiss, "thanks so much for all your help."


Once they'd arrived at the second resort, the different teams: Vehicle, Location and Memorabilia worked quickly to take care of their respective jobs, Jason's Stage team worked to set up camp, pitching their tents right by the creek that was found in the center of a dense forest.

Besides a few of the activities offered and the different sights to see, not much was changed from the routine they had used at the first resort, for the most part everything had worked great, so why change it? The only real difference was an addition to the memorabilia table; a form that was to be filled out by those wishing to be tested, the pre-filled out form would be handed in as their blood was drawn the next day and cut the time used in data gathering.

All the material for use the next day arrived by evening and Ron looked curiously at one box labeled, "Extremely Fragile, Handle With Extreme Care!"

"What's that," Ron asked, "it doesn't look like anything we used last time."

"It's a special hematology sensor," Joyce said smiling excitedly, "I'd show you how it works but it's best kept packaged up until one is prepared to use it."

"Ron, Joyce," Ana said, "Come on, it's time for that marshmallow roasting and I want to hear some stories!"

Joyce smiled at Ron and shrugging said, "let's go tell some frightening tales."

Except for Stan and Laura (who accepted to guard the bus) and Hannah, who volunteered to watch the memorabilia table, all the rest gathered around the fire to hear the stories. All the kids had a scary story to tell, yet strangely enough (or maybe not so strange for this family) every single scary story also had an erotic theme that made the front of the boys' shorts bulge and the girls' tops push out.

Finally it was time for Joyce to tell her story before they all went to bed (or at least to get relief since by now they were all horny, much more than usual that is).

"Well the story of this place is rather simple, but very strange. It started with a man named Chris Carbine; Chris was a sexual predator you see."

"Oh, our kind of guy," Lana said giggling.

"It's not funny Lana," Joyce said firmly, "never compare a sexual predator to descent sex lovers like you!"

"Sorry doctor, you're right, it's not funny."

"Anyway," Joyce continued, "Carbine had left a trail of raped victims; men, women and children from the east coast to the west and was now working back in the other direction."

"He hadn't killed anyone though right," Ana said.

"He didn't believe in killing, what he enjoyed doing after he raped a victim was to castrate them, he wanted it known that he was their last true sexual experience, he cut off the guys' cocks and sliced off the girls' clits."

"Creepy mean," Katrina said, "I can't even dream of not having my clit."

"I can't dream of not having your clit either," Lana said smiling.

"So," Joyce continued, "it was right around here; maybe right here where we're sitting now, that Carbine met his final victims. It was a family of five; a man named Clarkson and his four boys. Usually Carbine didn't go for large groups, but they say he saw one of the boys urinating and fell in love with his cock. He snuck up behind him as he usually did and putting his hand over the boy's mouth started ramming his cock in and out of the boy's ass. The boy struggled at first, but by now Carbine had brought out his extra large blade (a real blade that is) and put it to the boy's neck making it clear that if he made a sound he was dead. Just as he started cumming in the boy's ass, two of the boy's brothers came around and saw what was happening, they had been chopping fire wood and were therefore naturally carrying an axe. Since Carbine was still lost in the heaven that is orgasm, the two brothers easily over powered him and getting his knife dislodged him from their brother. As they held him with his hand behind his back ready to take him to their camp and tie him up for the authorities, the young brother that he had raped lost it. He grabbed the axe his brother was carrying, swung it at Carbine's head and—" Joyce passed a finger quickly across her neck signifying beheading.

"Oh my," Jenny said gulping, "I'd understand if he had cut his balls off, but wasn't that a little extreme?"

"His father and brothers thought the same thing," Joyce said, "they didn't believe the police would understand, and fearing their brother would be given a life sentence in prison for the murder of a psycho rapist the family opted for trying to keep it quiet. They took Carbine's head, and his body and I'll give you one guess what they did." As she said this she looked out at the creek.

"They threw him in there," Lana said looking over and gulping.

"Dead Man's Creek," Ron said smiling, "Interesting history lesson, but what's scary about it?"

"Oh, nothing about that is scary, what happened to that family and several others since then is," Joyce said, "the father kept a journal, and he wrote everything in it, that's why this much of what happened is known. The final entry that night though has always been a mystery, the father wrote, 'There's something strange happening in the creek' followed in big bold letters by the phrase, 'HE'S BACK!' In the morning the police found 5 heads around the camp fire and absolutely no bodies. The creek was dragged of course but they were never found. Since then, around every 5 years there's been a case where entire families have disappeared, right here."

"Haven't there ever been witnesses," Sandra asked.

"Well, there was one family survivor around 15 years ago, but they locked him up in an asylum and labeled him a nut job."

"Why," Ana asked, "What did he say happened?"

"He gave some crazy tale about headless guys with large cocks, long knives and cut off cocks. He had said that they came out of the creek and circled the family. He was never able to explain exactly how he escaped though."

With her eyes wide open as if in terror Debbie said, "Umm doctor, do you—well do you know when the last attack was?"

"I don't think there's been anything strange reported around here for the past six or seven years." Joyce said calmly.

"So they're overdue," Katrina said scared.

"Like I said," Joyce answered getting up, "I won't be sleeping out here. I'll see you all in the morning."

As she left the girls kept staring at the creek and Ron said, "BOO!"

"Don't do that," Lana said nervously, "You know, there are a lot of mosquitoes out here; I think I'll sleep inside."

"Hey wait for me," Katrina said as Lana ran off, "I go where that pussy goes."

"Master," Sandra said a little scared, "where will we be sleeping?"

SLAP!

"Never ask me a question, I'll tell you myself what we're going to do! And what I am going to do is take you back to the bus and spank your sorry ass for your ignorance!" Jenny pulled Sandra to her feet by her hair and led her to the bus.

"Umm, Debbie," Ana said, "Do you think you can give me some juice, I'm sort of thirsty."

"In the tent," Debbie questioned with fear.

"No, the bus will be more comfortable, I'm thinking of a very long drink."

As they left John, Ron, Don, Lenny, Robert and Jason cracked up laughing.

After a while John said, "So Ron was your bitch able to tell you what they're planning?"

"No," Ron said, "she says she doesn't know of any plans. She wouldn't lie to me so she probably doesn't know. It doesn't mean there aren't any. The 'Queen' wouldn't have been as dumb as to let Hannah in on it."

"You mean your bitch wouldn't be so dumb as to let them tell her," John corrected.

"Yeah," Ron said smiling, "That too."

"Well since they all left it will probably be tonight," Jason said, "that ghost story might have Debbie nervous, but 'the Wild Kat' wouldn't be running from a legend."

"Actually she was running to a pussy," Don said smiling, "and she would very much do that."

"Well whatever they try we just have to not let them scare us," Ron said, "we have the advantage, we know something is coming."

"Talking about cumming," Don said, "looks like it's a boys' night tonight." He grabbed Jason and led him to one of the small tents.

"Come on Robert are you cumming with me," Ron said heading for the other small tent.

As Robert followed Ron, John said to Lenny, "I guess that leaves us in the big tent."

"Well CUM for me," Lenny said leading the way.

About half-an-hour later, as the boys were cumming for their second or third time, they all began to hear a strange howling in the wind. They all thought the same thing and stepped out of their tents.

"The girls are coming," Ron said, "I've been dying for them to CUM."

"What exactly is that sound?" Lenny asked nervously.

"A recording probably," John said, "What is it saying?"

They listened carefully and tried to decipher the ghostly howl.

"CUUUMMMM, CUUUMMM, CUUUMMM"

"It says, CUM," Ron said smiling.

"Can you tell where they are cumming from," Don asked.

"It sounds like its cumming from the creek," Robert said gulping.

"I've got to hand it to the girls," Ron said, "that recording sure sounds scary."

"What's that in the middle of the creek," Lenny asked nervously.

They all looked curiously at the red glow that had suddenly sprung in the middle of the lake.

"You know," Robert said, "maybe we should go get some cunt juice in the bus."

"There's no cunt juice there, except for mom, the doctor and if she knows what's good for her, my pet," Ron said angrily, "the rest of the cunt juice is around here."

"Is it in the middle of the creek," Jason asked shivering as the water started bubbling.

"CUUUMMM WANT CUUUMMM SMELL CUUUMMM"

"You know Ron," Don said, a little green, "not that I believe in ghosts, but, do you really think that's the girls in the creek?"

"Who else can it be," Ron said getting angry.

Suddenly someone popped out of the creek and Robert said, "IT"S HIM!"

They looked at the headless man with the giant cock (a very erect cock) between his legs holding a knife and a castrated cock.

"Could this really be one of the girls," Lenny asked seriously frightened.

"That doesn't look like a cunt juice machine between its legs," Jason said preparing to run.

"Don't run," Ron ordered, "we will not give them the satisfaction of making us run!"

Suddenly another headless body, then another and another popped out of the creek; they kept popping out until there were six and they started to circle the boys, and slowly close in.

"Ron, how are the girls supposed to have been under that creek for so long," John said getting nervous.

"And how are the girls supposed to have dicks pointing right at us," Lenny countered.

As the questions started to fly and the headless bodies kept closing in one question in particular came to Ron, "You know, how are the girls supposed to have set a prank like this up in half-an-hour? We just heard the Carbine story," suddenly a little nervous and worried he thought, maybe playing safe wouldn't be a bad thing, there was hole in the closing circle of headless bodies still big enough to run through, "Okay," he said, "RUN!" and he led the way through the hole and they all followed running like crazy until—

To read this story you need a Registration + Premier Membership
If you have an account, then please Log In or Register (Why register?)

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.