Triplet X Love Times 2 - Book 3 - The Pleasures of Camping - Cover

Triplet X Love Times 2 - Book 3 - The Pleasures of Camping

Copyright© 2006 by DoubleDxxx

Chapter 10: Always Connected

Erotica Sex Story: Chapter 10: Always Connected - Follow a sexually charged Anderson family on their combination tour and family camping trip where sex follows them to every stop not to mention a mystery stalker that has made the youngest daughter the target of terror.

Caution: This Erotica Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Ma/Fa   mt/ft   Ma/ft   mt/Fa   Fa/Fa   ft/ft   Fa/ft   Ma/Ma   Ma/mt   mt/mt   Mult   Teenagers   Consensual   BiSexual   Incest   DomSub   Spanking   Light Bond   Gang Bang   Group Sex   Orgy   Safe Sex   Oral Sex   Anal Sex   Food  

Dr. Joyce Livingston was in the small restroom labeled 'female' in the back of the tour mobile; the first night of e-mailing results and taking statistical data for some personal polls she planned to run had been a little tiring, it had, however, in the end become much simpler when Hannah, "Hannah," Dr. Livingston repeated, "my beautiful wonderful Hannah," she sighed and continued thinking, yes thanks to Hannah and of course John, "Damn those Anderson boys are hot," she thought again. Anyway, thanks to them and the incredible program they had developed in less than 24 hours, now all data was automatically and systematically separated into categories such as: 'age group', 'gender', 'race' and 'city' with of course the 'negative' or 'positive' result. If positive, the program automatically added data to a list of exactly what STD the person tested positive for. Finally, the program automatically mailed the results directly to those tested under the heading: "The Results of Your Free STD Test at Triplet X Love Times 2 Concert". It used an official government email address that should penetrate all spam guard protection and automatically mailed back a confirmation when it had been accepted. Not of course that she herself had any understanding of what any of that truly meant. As she felt the relief of her golden juices flowing, she thought how incredibly lucky she was to have been allowed to stay on the tour mobile for the duration of the project; to be able to be near them for more than a month.

As she grabbed some toilet paper and began wiping herself clean she noticed that the small garbage can for throwing the paper in was almost empty, "It must have been changed quite recently," she thought as she threw the paper in; she suddenly noticed something though at the bottom and picking up the trash can pulled out three things, all exactly the same. She knew Hannah, Ana, and Lana had just been in there before her and they were all trying to get over their PMS. As she held the three bloody tampons she brought them each to her nose wanting to smell the girls and truly form a memory of them. After smelling each tampon, she gave it a kiss and returned it to the waste paper basket. On getting up she noticed in the mirror that she looked a bit flushed and had tears in her eyes, she therefore washed her face and freshened up as she stepped outside.

"Joyce," Laura said, "are you alright, you look a little depressed?"

"No, no Lorrie, I'm fine, just that the first days work was a little tiring; things should be much easier though from now on. Do you know how far away the next stop is?" Joyce suddenly realized that Laura was looking at her shocked and with much suspicion. "I'm sorry," Joyce said, "is something wrong?"

"What did you call me," Laura asked.

"Laura, that's your name right," Joyce said nervously, "Laura?"

"No, you didn't call me Laura, you called me Lorrie," Laura said trying to picture what the woman before her might have looked 15 years in the past.

"Did I," Joyce said sweating a little, "I had a friend at Medical school named Laura; we all called her Lorrie as a pet name. I must have been thinking of her, I'm sorry."

"No," Laura said still suspicious, "it's just that Lorrie was my nickname all through Junior High School and the beginning of High School."

"Really," Joyce said smiling, "I guess it is a common nickname for Lauras."

"Yeah," Laura said suddenly smiling though still suspicious for some reason. "I guess it is, your welcome to use it if you feel more comfortable with it. By the way, the next resort is still a day away."

"Really," Joyce said smiling, "thank you Lorrie, you're a doll," and she quickly turned and headed toward the BED room.

Laura had been smiling, but Joyce's last words suddenly brought a frown back on her face. Stan stepped out of the men's room and seeing the look on her face said, "Something wrong Honey?"

"Do you believe in reincarnation," she said a little too seriously; then suddenly catching herself said, "It's nothing dear, I just can't shake the feeling that I've met Joyce before; and I'm not talking about casually having come across her, I am talking about really, really knowing her."

"Have you asked her where she's from, possibly you come from the same neighborhood or something. You're both the exact same age; if you do come from the same place then it's very probable you once went to school together."

"I wouldn't want to start asking her too many questions, she might think we wanted to investigate her or something; because we don't trust her, I mean. However, the information of where she comes from should be in her records, maybe I'll ask Hannah or John to take a deeper look into them, when they looked them up before they just did it to confirm her identity and nothing more. I can have them do it quietly."
"Yeah," Stan said smiling, "she doesn't need to know you're investigating her."


In the BED room Joyce was unsurprised to find people having sex in all corners; not to mention hear moaning coming from at least 2 of the closed sleeping berths. Those that could be seen were Hannah and Debbie (who were in a '69'), Katrina and Lana (Lana was once more having her twat drilled by that magic clit), and Don and Jason (Don was fucking Jason's ass like there was no tomorrow).

As for the two couples who chose a little private time, Joyce knew that the girl called Jenny was screwing Gloria's girl Sandra ("I can't believe how much she looks like Gloria"), in the first berth, as for the second she had heard a rumor that Ron had been in there all night with Robert ("He doesn't look anything like Harry") and since she hadn't seen either of them for hours, she didn't doubt it was true.

"Joyce," Lana said on seeing her enter. "Why don't you join us and please, please take those clothes off when we're on the road. You have noticed that you're the only one wearing any right?"

Joyce smiled and said as she dropped her clothes, "You know you just sounded very pissed at me when you said that, you get cranky around this time don't you?" Lana gave her a cold stare and smiling Joyce added, "Well that answers that question."

"So are you going to join us," Katrina said smiling at Joyce.

"Oh, Katrina, I don't think I can," Joyce said smiling kindly.

Hannah suddenly broke down and started to cry. Joyce saw this and feeling bad asked, "Hannah, baby are you alright, what's wrong love?"

"How can you call me love when you won't show us any love. The boys all got a piece of you. Why don't you like us?"

Lana gave a laugh inside as she saw her sister at work doing what she did best, manipulating a situation to her best advantage.

"Oh Honey, I do love you, I love you more than you can possibly know. But you don't have to have sex with someone to prove that."

"In this family you do," Debbie said, "I learned that the first week I met them," she had temporarily raised her head from Hannah's pussy to say this, she now returned it to the flowing honey pot.

Hannah gave another sob and Joyce considered her actions, one thing kept coming to her mind, "Lorrie has a special connection with the girls, Stan (who's just their step-father) has one, even their step-brothers had an incredible connection with them, didn't she deserve one also?"

Going over to Hannah she petted her head and said, "I'll have sex with you and your sisters if you promise to remember one thing for me."

Looking up Hannah asked, "What's that?"

Very lovingly and with a smile Joyce said, "That the next time you want to use false tears to get your way, you don't try them on a sexologist that can easily tell a manipulative bitch when she sees one."

Hannah suddenly broke into what were obviously real tears and quickly pinching Hannah's clit painfully and making her scream and then cum violently Joyce leaned over and after kissing her on the forehead said, "but most people love the manipulative bitches around them just as they are," and Hannah smiled as Joyce kissed her again.


"I miss you so much Sugar. I'm dying without the taste of your sweet, sweet nectar to wet my lips."

"You think I'm not dying every moment I have to not feel that warm Patty juice rushing down my throat?"

Ana was looking at Patty on the big screen. Patty was totally naked, she was squeezing her boobs with one hand and she had a butt plug vibrator running on full power in her ass.

Ana had inserted a thunder vibrator bead in her ass and was sitting dead center in front of the camera above the screen with her legs up and a 10 inch by 2 inch vibrator pumping in and out of her pussy.

"So how are your parents treating you," Ana said, unable to mask the bitterness in her voice.

"They say they're fine, but there's no mistaking how cold they are toward me." Patty looked really sad and Ana couldn't help look angry. "You don't need to be mad, Sugar, I'm not mad at them, just a little disappointed. You expect parents to be mature."

"I'm mad because I can tell how sad you are; and how can I not be mad at anyone that makes you sad!"

"The only thing that makes me sad is Dolores, what this is doing to her I mean," Patty said.

"Dolores," Ana questioned.

"Stay right there Sugar, exactly as you are," Patty said and quickly got up and ran from the screen. About 5 minutes later Patty returned and Ana was shocked to see that she wasn't alone. The young girl she was with (around Ana's age) was as naked as Patty and Patty sat her on her lap and began pumping two fingers into her twat.

She was obviously as nervous as Ana to suddenly find herself so exposed in front of a stranger.

"Can you guess who this is," Patty asked Ana smiling as she kissed the young girl a few times on the neck to calm her.

Since the girl was basically a younger version of Patty it wasn't hard to guess. Smiling Ana said, "Hi, so you're Patty's younger sister, you're beautiful just like her." Giggling she added, "God, you look so much like my Patty I just want to bust through the screen and plaster my mouth to that beautiful cunt of yours. Has she told you who I am?"

The girl was smiling now and definitely looking more at ease. She nodded and said, "You're Ana, she talks about you all the time, especially when we're fucking. She misses you a lot. I can see why, you're hot and gorgeous, if I could fuck you every day at lunchtime I sure would."

"Dolly (that's always been my pet name for her since Mom and Dad brought her home from the hospital) found me crying in my room on just the second night I was here; I was holding that picture of us in a '69'. She got me to tell her how much I missed the only love of my life and how much I missed your sweet sugary cunt juice. She saw I was really sad so she offered to keep me well supplied with cunt juice while I'm here."

"Really," Ana said smiling strongly at Dolores and looking deep in her eyes, "how does she taste?"

"She tastes a lot like Hannah actually, the first time we shared a drink I kept cumming to memories of the Mistress in that super hot costume of hers forcing me to suck that lovely bald pussy of hers."

Dolores laughed and said, "Patty wanted me to shave my pussy."

Ana found this news a little upsetting, "Patty, you never told me you enjoyed a bald pussy, I could have started shaving long ago. Hannah has wanted Lana and me to do so for months. She says we won't really be exact triplets again until we do."

As she watched the hand job Patty was lovingly giving her sister and Dolores' blissful, glossy-eyed look Ana suddenly remembered how she had come to be in the conversation in the first place and said, "Why does your parent's attitude toward you have you sad for your sister?"

"Oh," Patty said suddenly grabbing one of her sister's boobs and squeezing gently while her fingers continued working rapidly in Dolores twat. Ana grabbed her own boob and pinched a nipple; she also increased the speed of the vibrator in her cunt and the rate at which she was pumping it. Patty now continued talking. "By our third glorious fuckfest, I was convinced Dolly's cunningulus and analingulus skills were too perfect for her to be the beginner she claimed she was, not to mention her pussy fucking and boob eating skills; I decided it was time to talk to her about it and she finally confessed that she and her best friend have been sexually active together for the past 3 years, since they were 13. What's more she confessed that the two of them are truly in love."

This news brought a worried frown to Ana's face and Patty said, "I know what you're thinking, but don't worry. I talked to Randy and he set up an emergency appointment with a colleague of his here in Hawaii the very next day. I took both Dolly and Melissa (that's her friend) and everyone was OHPF material. But you're right, I should have checked before hooking up with anyone, even my own sister. But anyway, the point is that Dolly is definitely like Sally and me. My parents attitude towards me has her scared to come out, however, something she says she's been ready to do for a year."

Looking puzzled Ana said, "Was Sally—"

"Yes she was," Patty said quickly, not letting Ana say it, "and Mom and Dad still blame her death on the fact she was a lesbian."

"Which is why they are so against us," Ana said sadly looking directly at Patty, "that is so unfair!"

Dolores suddenly gave a small scream and Ana saw her juices flowing as she trembled a bit in orgasm. The sight of this made Ana, who had been on the edge for while now, explode and Dolores watched in awe as gusher after gusher of cunt juice exploded from Ana's pussy.

"Didn't I tell you she was a gusher," Ana heard Patty tell her sister.

"It was great," Dolores said excitedly, "I wish I could be there drinking her."

"Well I'm just going to have to do," Patty said pushing her sister down between her knees where Dolores quickly glued her mouth to Patty's pussy. "Well Sugar, I'll talk to you tomorrow, same time. I love you, and I miss you."

To read this story you need a Registration + Premier Membership
If you have an account, then please Log In or Register (Why register?)

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.