Triplet X Love Times 2 - Book 3 - The Pleasures of Camping - Cover

Triplet X Love Times 2 - Book 3 - The Pleasures of Camping

Copyright© 2006 by DoubleDxxx

Chapter 1: Uncle Harry and Aunt Susan

Erotica Sex Story: Chapter 1: Uncle Harry and Aunt Susan - Follow a sexually charged Anderson family on their combination tour and family camping trip where sex follows them to every stop not to mention a mystery stalker that has made the youngest daughter the target of terror.

Caution: This Erotica Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Ma/Fa   mt/ft   Ma/ft   mt/Fa   Fa/Fa   ft/ft   Fa/ft   Ma/Ma   Ma/mt   mt/mt   Mult   Teenagers   Consensual   BiSexual   Incest   DomSub   Spanking   Light Bond   Gang Bang   Group Sex   Orgy   Safe Sex   Oral Sex   Anal Sex   Food  

"So we're really moving out of here and back to our old rooms," Hannah asked as Ron fucked her doggy-style on the giant circular bed in the attic room of their house.

"Well, officially we don't live here, so I don't know if you can call it moving out," Ron said between humps. "But yeah, or rather, we won't be up here every night."

"Why," Hannah asked, but in no way disappointed.

"Honey, I know you want me to be your mast—well something I can't be up here, a lot more. So from now on we stay downstairs and we'll only escape up here to play equals every other weekend. Except the last Saturday of course, when you still have to work for the Mistress."

"I like it," Hannah said excitedly as she gave a small cry and started to cum.

"Mom looked pretty nervous after receiving that telegram today; any idea what it was about?

"She wouldn't tell us, she only said she had to make a phone call and left. I hope there's no real trouble, school ends in 3 days, (well officially anyway since we're already pretty much out), and we're suppose to start our camping trip a week after. I'd hate for it to be delayed."

"I'm about to cum," Ron said, "where do you want it?"

"Oh, my mouth, please, I'm really hungry."

"Okay, turn around quick," Ron said pulling his cock out of her cunt.

Hannah made a 180 degree turn and sucked Ron's cock into her mouth just as he started to cum. Hannah, who loved cum as much as she loved pain, sucked and sucked, drinking every bit of her beloved Master. Even after he finished cumming she kept sucking and sucking, refusing to surrender his cock.

"Whoa girl," Ron said, "that's enough, not even I can take that much pleasure."

"So is it dinner time yet," Hannah asked unexpectedly.

"You really are hungry, aren't you?" Ron said surprised.

"I missed lunch today, remember?"

"That's right," Ron said, "you never did tell me where you disappeared to."

Hannah put her hand under a pillow at the end of the bed and pulled a notebook out from under it, she opened it and handed it to Ron. "I couldn't wait 'til next week to get these."

Ron looked over the paper and after reading it twice and understanding what Hannah meant by it he said, "You got all your final grades; 'A+' in every class." Smiling he said, "Looks like someone has been following orders." He gave her a big kiss and was about to start screwing her again when the phone rang.

Taking his cell phone off the bed Ron opened it to see his father looking very serious, "Ron, can you and 'the Pet' come down to the family room right now; your mother and I have something to discuss before dinner."

"We'll be right there Dad," Ron said, and quickly closed the phone. Looking at Hannah he said, "We'll come back to celebrate your grades later."

"To tell you the truth," Hannah said with a bit of a wicked grin, "I was sort of hoping we could celebrate them in the bomb shelter." She gave another smile as she said this and Ron understood what she meant.

"Let's go see what Mom and Dad want," he said; not making any promises. The signs and bruises from his last bomb shelter celebration with Hannah had just finally, completely, vanished, he wasn't sure she was ready for new ones yet.


In the family room they found everyone waiting for them and Stan and Laura looked very anxious to say what they had to say.

"What's wrong," Ron asked worried, "this is about that telegram isn't it?"

"Listen kids," Laura said, "everything is fine, but I wanted you all to start getting ready, we're going to have some visitors soon."

"Visitors," everyone echoed.

Lana opened her eyes wide and said, "But we're supposed to leave for our camping trip in just over a week."

"Hopefully this will not delay the trip, but it's important," Stan said.

"So Mom;" Ana asked, "Who was the letter from?"

"Harry, he needs to take care of some very serious business and he needs us to keep Robert and Sandra while he's doing it."

"Who are Harry, Robert and Sandra," John asked.

"Are they old enough to screw," Ron said with a smile.

Laura ignored the last question and said, "Harry is my brother, you might remember him from the wedding last year."

"Dad's best man," John said, "yeah, I remember; he looked like an okay guy."

"So does he know about our special habits," Don said. "I mean if he's coming over does that mean we'll have to start doing horrid things, like wear clothes, while he's here?"

"Oh my God," Lana said, "that's it isn't it; that's what this meeting is about, to tell us we have to start wearing clothes. That's what you meant by starting to prepare, isn't it?"

"Among other things," Laura said, "we should all start getting used to that, yes. We also need to decide where they'll be sleeping. We don't really have a guest room."

"How old are—what were their names," Ron asked.

"Robert is 16 and Sandra is 15," Laura said and throwing Lana a look said, "And before you ask; no, I don't know if they are safe to fuck!"

"I don't remember seeing them at the wedding," Ana said, "as a matter a fact, I can't remember them at all, and I've seen Uncle Harry lot's of times."

"Your cousins were living with their mother in Texas. She had an accident of some sort, I'm not certain what the details are, well the thing is, she's not there any more," Laura said sadly, "so they've temporarily awarded the kids to Harry and he needs to start making some changes and preparations in his life before they make the custody award permanent, and before they can start living with him; up to now he's been happy living in a one room apartment in New York City, obviously he has to change that."

"Their mother is dead," Hannah said sadly, "that's terrible. Do you know what she was like?"

"I never got along with Gloria very much," Laura said, "she was a minister and didn't approve of a lot of things in my life."

"Wait a second," John said, "PKs, Robert and Sandra are PKs?"

Laura and Stan threw John a 'what the hell is that look' and Ana said, "Preacher's Kids; in our house? This is not good."

"I don't know," Lana said, "I've heard most PKs are just dying for someone to come along and properly educate them. I think we owe them a true life lesson."

"I don't want any of you forcing yourselves on them in any way," Laura said, "if they ask for comforting, by all means give it to them, but remember, their mother just died and they might not want to instantly give up her ways."

"So where were you thinking of putting them," Don asked.

"Well," Stan said, "since Ron and Hannah have sort of moved out of their beds; I was thinking there is room in each of those for someone, but I haven't decided where to best put Harry yet."

"But—" Hannah began but then seeing the look in her Master's eye kept quiet. She had been a little excited about things finally returning pretty much too normal with them and was now upset that their move out of the Mistress' bed chamber might end up being delayed.

"Wait a second," Lana said horrified, "You want to put a preacher's kid that we're not even allowed to fuck in bed with us all? No way, it's bad enough we'll have to wear clothes everywhere in the house, I do not want to have to wear sleeping clothes too!"

"I double that Mom," Don said, "I'm sorry for them and all, but I do not want an untouchable cock in bed with me."

"Why don't Don and I just stay in the studio," John said, "they can stay in our room; all of them together."

"Is that okay with you Don," Stan asked.

"Absolutely, anything not to have to sleep with someone I can't screw."

"Okay then," Stan said, "It's settled; now go get some clothes on everyone, they'll be here tomorrow afternoon; you should start getting used to it."

"Tomorrow," Lana said shooting Hannah a worried look.

"What's wrong," Stan asked.

"Nothing, it's just that, well tomorrow is the last Saturday of the month."

"Oh," said Laura, now also looking at Hannah, in fact, everyone now turned their heads toward Hannah.

A little nervously Hannah said, "I'll talk to her, I can't promise anything, but I'll try to make her understand not to bother them."


The next morning seemed a bit strange to the Anderson family as they sat around the large table in the dining room eating breakfast, all fully clothed.

"This is so weird," Lana said suddenly.

"It is not us," Don exclaimed.

"At least we were able to get in a great morning fuck before coming down," John said.

"Yeah, but with you guys in the studio for a while, when will we have another," Lana said glumly.

"You can come by the studio at any hour," Don said. "What's more, I'm declaring the studio private property of 'Triplet X Love Times 2' right now, 'Authorized Personnel Only', no one else enters except us and our fellow club members, therefore—"

"Everything in the studio remains the same," Lana said excitedly.

"That sounds great," Ron said entering with Hannah, "it's good to know there will still be one place were we can be ourselves."

Sitting to eat, they were soon joined by Stan and Laura who had some last minute requests. A few minutes later, they heard the front door.

"Did someone just come in," Ron asked trying to listen hard, "that can't be them already!"

A few minutes later the Anderson's gave a small gasp and a shocked look as the Wilson kids entered the dining room, totally naked. The Anderson's then broke out into laughter at the shocked looks on Debbie, Katrina and Jason.

"You're all—you're all—" Jason couldn't quite bring himself to say it so Katrina finished his thought.

"You're all wearing clothes; that is so—well it's different." Katrina said smiling.

"You guys are here early," Lana said pulling Katrina onto her lap and giving her a kiss.

"We were supposed to spend all day at the beach today," Debbie said going over and kissing John.

"Yeah," Jason said, every now and then throwing Don some weird glances. "We were going to celebrate the unofficial end of classes." Finally getting up enough nerve to ask he added, "So any particular reason why you are all in clothes?"

"Oh," Ana suddenly said, "the beach, I have to call Patty and let her know." She got up and ran out of the dining room.

"Listen guys," Lana said wrapping her arms around Katrina and squeezing her boobs a few times, every now and then giving her neck a light lick, "you won't be able to come into the house looking all 'here I am fuck me' like for a while; but nothing has changed in the studio. In here, however, we're going to have some guests, and they get here by this afternoon so we won't be able to go to the beach, sorry." Lana dropped her hand and let it start rubbing Katrina's pubic area.

Debbie, who was now sitting face-to-face with John, on his lap, his cock in her cunt said, so who's cumming," she heard Katrina give a soft scream and added, "besides my sister and me in a little while."

"Very funny, Debbie, ha ha; but seriously, it's a bit of a grim situation, very un-Anderson, it's my cousins they're—" John shut up as he heard the front door open again.

Stan and Laura looked up worried and Lana said, "Do you think Ana went out to meet Patty after all?"

"Oh good, an available cocktail," someone said rushing into the room and kneeling in front of Jason's erect cock, sucking it quickly into her mouth.

The Anderson's hardly had time to register who the young, naked, older teen girl that had just burst into their dining room was when an equally naked young man entered and, looking around the table and spotting Katrina, rushed over to her and presented his rock hard cock to Katrina's mouth saying, "do you think you can help me out, I have a little problem."

To read this story you need a Registration + Premier Membership
If you have an account, then please Log In or Register (Why register?)

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.